- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I’m currently working on chapter 4. No shrinking yet. Going to enjoy current height for a little while. This chapter does hit most of the tags. Enjoy!
Chapter 2
The Monster Unleashed

Nikki released her long loving hug. She stood me on the floor. She asked,”What do you want to do next?”

I told her,”You can finish showing me what you would do if I was that tiny man.”

She laughed and said,”Lay down, I’ll show you something little man!”

I quickly took off my shorts and shirt, but left my underwear on. I had a hard on sticking up in my underwear. I laid down quickly and said,”I’m ready!”

With a chuckle Nikki said,”I see you're ready. You can take off your underwear too.” I looked shocked at her. She said,”You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Yup! Underwear came flying off. This was going to be a different experience. She stood over me.

Looking at me Nikki said,”Awe look, something is sticking up. Should I squish it?” I shook my head yes. Bringing her foot over top, pointing it down, toes flexed up inside her shoe. She said,”My toes are hungry.”

She lowered her foot. I watched as my dick disappeared in the gap between her shoe and toes. Her toes scraped my lower belly as she closed the gap. Nikki’s toes clamped down as she bounced her foot up and down. She shook her foot side to side. The whole time her toes were clamped on my dick. I didn’t know what to do. The feeling was so intense.

Suddenly Nikki stopped and said,”Wait, that’s not right.” She lifted her foot, still clamping her toes. Pulling my dick hard, till the nylon lost its grip and my dick slid free. She said,” I’m supposed to flatten it, not make it stick up more.”

The front of her cork wedge covered my crotch. Pushing my dick down flat against my belly. Nikki twisted her foot. She was biting her lip again. The pressure kept increasing. The bumpy sole was rubbing my dick. I couldn’t take it! My little body convulsed under her shoe, my eyes rolled back as I was in the throes of feelings I couldn’t handle. Seeing my reaction, Nikki thought she hurt me and quickly stopped. After seeing the wetness over my stomach, she laughed out loud.

Nikki said,” I see you liked that.” She grabbed some tissues and wiped my belly off. She sat down and was watching me. It took a little while but I did regain my witts. She asked,”Do you want more?”

I said,”I loved it! I want more!”

Nikki chuckled and said,”Ok, I have a lot more for you. As long as you’re ok with it?”

I said,” I want it all! All that you can give me!”

Nikki was really smiling. She said,”If anything hurts, let me know and I’ll stop, ok?”

I said,”I’m sure I’ll be fine, nothing hurts yet. It all feels really good.”

Nikki had a hungry look and said,” I’m going to crush you little bug.” She slipped her shoes off. She stood over me, moving her toes to cover my face. Her heel was on my belly. Sudden intense pressure as she stepped completely up on me. Toes spread, forming over my face. Looking through the nylon, she was biting her lip again. Standing there her other foot came over and rested on the top, toes to toes. My dick was hard again. Tapping her on the heel.

She said,”Persistent, isn’t it. I guess I’ll have to smash it back down.”

She stepped off, turning sideways to me. Stepping back on with her foot across my chest, the other came to rest on my lower stomach and crotch. Flattening my dick again. She brought her other foot next to the one on my crotch. She started a marching motion. Moving slowly down my legs. Down to my feet making sure she stepped on every part. Moving slowly back up. Now on my chest. Her foot found my face. That next step, all of her was standing on my head. My head pushed into her arch. Next step the ball of her foot and toes covered my face. Intense pressure. Her foot was warm, soft and firm at the same time. I was taking every bit of her.

The more she stepped on me, the more excited she seemed to become. She kept trampling me for a few minutes. She reached a point she stepped off and said,”I can’t take anymore! I need you! I hope you like this because I don’t think I can stop!”

She scooped me up, hugging me tight to her bosom, she rushed to the bedroom. She put me on the floor by the bed. She quickly stripped off her clothing. She sat on the bed, grabbing my face with her toes. Rubbing hard and pinching my face between them. I looked up, she had a horny look I never saw before. She was rubbing her crotch. Then she pushed her big toe in my mouth. It barely fit. One toe after another entered and retreated after I sucked on them to her satisfaction.

Nikki pulled her feet away. She reached for me. She had a crazy look in her brown eyes. I thought I’m in for it now. I couldn’t have imagined what was going to happen next. She said,”I want you in me!”

She put me in the middle of the bed. Swung her leg over so she was straddling me. Her huge puss glistening with her juices. That was all I had time to see before it dropped on my face. Slippery, very slippery! Strong musky scent. Her hand slid under my head. Gripping my head, she rubbed my face in her puss. Maneuvering me until her clit was in my mouth.

Then came Nikki’s single command,”Suck!” I sucked on her clit as hard as I could. She pulled me from her clit and rubbed my face the entire length of her crotch. My face met her asshole. She pushed my face in as her asshole pushed out. The putrid smell invaded my nostrils. My nose was in the hole. She pinched her hole drawing my nose, cheeks and upper lip into her. Her hand withdrew as her ass cheeks squeezed inward till my head disappeared in those massive mounds of muscle.

She released, grabbing my head again. She moved me toward her puss again. She was humping my face. Thrusts were increasingly more forceful. I heard her moaning. I was catching breaths between thrusts. I felt a shudder roll through her. Both hands on my head pushing into her with such force I felt my head slowly sliding in. Then a quick thrust drove my head completely inside of her. Her puss swallowed my head whole and closed around my neck. Her hips were now bucking uncontrollably with an immense shaking. Fluid sounds, crackling as her puss squeezed my head so tight and around my neck that I started to worry.

I felt a calmness fall over her. Her hands wrapped around me and very slowly pulled me from her puss. With a schluck my head popped free. Sloppy with her juices, I rubbed my eyes to clear them. She looked so pleased, so lovingly at me. My dick was still hard, so hard it hurt.

In a sultry voice, she asked,”Did you like that?”

I said,”That was the most incredible feeling I’ve ever had in my life! My dick hurts though. It feels like my heart is beating in the end.”

She smiled and said,”I’ll take care of that for you.” She got a hand towel, wiped my head and face off. She laid on top of me, I was between her tits with my legs sticking out towards her head. I felt her nipples on my arms, my head was just below her tits. Her hands grabbed my thighs. I couldn’t move if I wanted to. She fully let her upper body relax and rest on me. I felt her mouth suck my dick into it. Further and further until her lips sucked my balls inside.

The suction was so strong I felt like she was sucking the skin off of it. I felt it welling up. Nikki closed her teeth and started nibbling on it. She sucked in so much, some of my belly was in her mouth. Harder and harder the suction got. I let go. My body convulsed with pleasure. Her efforts were still increasing. I kept pumping until I was spent. Only then, after my body went limp, she let up. She raised up over me.

She asked,”All better?”

All I could muster was,”Yeeeeesssss!”

She laid back on top of me. She turned her head so her cheek was on my dick. She relaxed and let her body engulf my small form into it. Feeling her heartbeat, her breathing, I’ve never been more comfortable in my life. After laying there a few minutes, she got up.

She said,”I guess we should get dressed. Maybe find something to do other than what we’ve been doing.”

She started to get dressed. I went to the living room, found my clothes and got dressed. When I was finished, I went to the bedroom. Nikki was sobbing. I jumped up on the bed beside her, hugged her arm and said,”What’s wrong? Did I do something I shouldn’t have?”

She said,”No, the things I did to you are definitely wrong. I could’ve really hurt you and I could be put in jail for doing them. I feel horrible taking advantage of my sixteen year old nephew. I’m ten years older than you. If anyone found out my brother would probably kill me…”

I told her,” I’ll never tell anyone! As far as you hurting me, I loved everything you’ve done to me, really, everything! If we like what we’re doing, what’s wrong with it?”

She wiped her tears away and said,”I don’t understand how I can tramp all over you and it doesn’t hurt. I weigh over 245 lbs. I even stood on your head. None of it hurt?”

I said,”No, not at all. I loved the way it felt. I’m hoping you will do it a bunch more.” I was smiling a big goofy smile at her.

She chuckled and said,”You’re something. Ok as long as you promise to never tell anyone, ever. Like I said they’ll put me in jail and throw away the key!”

Shaking my head yes,” I’ll never tell anyone, I promise. I’ll only talk to you about it.”

She kissed my forehead and said,”I’m glad you’re keeping our secret. You’re an awesome little man. Or maybe a bug, I haven’t decided yet.” She laughed.

“If I was a bug, wow, that would be awesome.”

She replied,” I think we’d both love that. How about some lunch? Chicken patty sandwich and tater tots?”

I said,”That sounds good.”

She hugged me tight. She said,”Thank you.”

I was puzzled. I guess I did something right. I was pretty hungry though. After she sat me on the bed she started to make lunch.

I sat there, pondering the recent events. If we’re doing something wrong, why do we both like it so much? Who are we hurting? Is it because I’m not 18 or so small? Why didn’t what she was doing hurt but instead feel so good? Is it because of the way I was born? Shaking my head, I can’t answer any of this. I do know what I will do, keep my mouth shut and enjoy it for as long as I can.

Nikki said, snapping me out of my thoughts,”Get washed up for lunch.”

I replied,”Ok.”

I sat at the table. She asked,”Do you like to go swimming? I have a pool.” She pointed to the door by the dining room.

I said,” I love swimming. Mom says I’m like a fish. I can hold my breath for a really long time!”

She smiled at me and said,”Really? How long can you hold your breath?”

I said,”Maybe four minutes.”

She laughed and said,”Ok, I’ll time you when we’re in the pool.”

I said,”I’ll show you how good I am!”

She said,”We’ll see.”

We finished lunch. Nikki cleaned up. She asked me,”Are you ready to go swimming?”

I said,”Yeah but I don’t have swim trunks?”

She said,”Swim in your underwear and I’ll dry them in the dryer when you’re done. Wait for me, I don’t want you in the pool by yourself, ok?”

I said,”Ok, I’ll wait here.”

Nikki came out of the bedroom wearing a fluorescent orange bikini. The color looked incredible on her. I looked at her feet, black flip flops, her sparkly pink polish glistening in the light of the sun. She said,”Let’s go fish.”

We went outside to a huge in ground pool. Nikki pointed to the one end and said,”Stay in the shallow end.”

I said,”Ok.” As I ran and jumped in. I popped back up and said,”Hey Nikki, time how long I stay under.”

Nikki said,”Hold on till I get ready… Ok, go!”

I held my breath till I started to ache. The need for oxygen surpassed my want to impress Nikki. I popped up from under the water. Nikki looked shocked. I asked,”How long was that?”

She said,” It wasn’t four minutes but it was much longer than I thought you could. I was going to jump in and pull you out except I saw you moving to keep yourself down.”

Getting impatient,”How long?”

She answered,”Three minutes and twelve seconds. I don’t think I could hold my breath that long.” She had a far away look in her eyes for a moment, then a devilish grin and looked right at me. She said,”That’s really good you can hold your breath that long.”

I asked,”You want to try?”

She said,”No, you can keep practicing if you want to.”

I said,”I’ll get really good at it!”

Nikki smiled and said,”I really hope so.”

I was practicing for a couple of hours. I thought I was getting pretty good. I asked,”Nikki, will you time me again?”

Nikki said,” Get ready, GO!” As I passed my previous mark, Nikki was smiling. Thirty, forty, fifty! I came up and Nikki said,”That was awesome! Three minutes and fifty four seconds!”

I said as I jumped up and down with my arms in the air,”Wahoo! Almost four minutes!”

Nikki said,”That’s great! I’ll bet you’ll be over four minutes in no time.”

I said,”I’ll keep practicing, I know I’ll be able to beat that!”

Nikki said,”I think we should go in. I don’t want you to get sunburnt. Maybe we can watch a movie or something?” As she stood up she moved her flip flops from under the chair with her foot. She accidentally scuffed the polish on her big toe. I heard her say,”Damn.”

I said,”What’s wrong?”

Nikki said,” I scuffed my toenail. I guess I’ll have to repaint them. Hey, you want to help?”

I said,”That sounds like fun to me.”

Nikki smiled and said,”I guess we know what we’re doing this afternoon.” We gathered everything and went inside. She said,”Give me your underwear and I’ll wash them with your clothes.”

I took them off and gave them to Nikki. I went for another pair and there weren't any in my bag. I said to Nikki,”Did you start the washer? I don’t have any underwear.”

She said,”It’s already started hun, sorry. I guess you’ll have to wait till they’re done. Naked and painting my toenails, that sounds interesting!”

I said,”Ok, it does sound fun.” Nikki gathered the supplies for her pedicure.

After she had everything, she said,”Pick the color you want and I’ll take the polish off while you’re looking.”

I said,”Ok, you have a lot of them.” I looked and considered each one. Thinking what it would look like on her toes. I came across one called Dusty Rose. Beautiful pink color that looked like it had pearls in it. I held it up to her.

She said,”That’s one of my favorites.” She motioned for me to get on the floor by her feet.

As I sat down in front of her feet on the floor, I said,”What do I do?”

She finished her cuticles and handed me a file. She said,”Any rough area on my nail, file it off. Make sure all my toenails have the same shape.”

I went to work as she worked on her fingernails. When she had finished she started putting on some milky colored polish. I asked,”You’re not painting them the same color?”

She said,” I will, this is the base coat. Once this is dry, two coats of color and then a clear top coat.”

I said,”That’s a lot of painting.”

Nikki handed me the base coat bottle and said,”Nice smooth stroke starting at the base of the nail. Try not to get any on my skin.”

I said,”Ok, I’ll try my best.” I started painting her toenails. Her toenails were pretty large so it was pretty easy to do. As I finished the base coat, I asked her,”How’s that?”

She said,”Wow, looks really good. The color will be the hard one. Smooth even strokes from base to tip.”

I said,”Ok, got it.” I was blowing on her nails because I saw Nikki doing it to her fingernails. She put the polish on her fingernails, then handed the bottle to me. I was determined to paint them perfectly. As I painted, I made sure the entire nail was covered and none on her skin. Make smooth even strokes. Her nails looked like glass.

She said,”That’s really good! I think I’ll get you to paint my toenails from now on.”

I said,”I’d love to, this is fun.”

Nikki said,”Good, it’s settled then. I’ll reward you later for such a good job.”

I asked,”What are you going to give me?”

Nikki smiled and said,”Don’t worry about it, you’ll find out later.”

I said,” I can’t wait!” I finished her toes. They were perfectly done.

Nikki turned and sprayed something on her nails. She said,”It makes them dry faster.” She looked at her toes, holding her foot up in front of my face as she looked. She said,”They’re beautiful!”

I said,”Yes, your feet are beautiful.”

She flexed her foot and made a kissing sound as the ball of her foot touched my lips. She turned the tv on and said,”We might as well watch some tv while they dry.” I laid down on my belly with my face close to her toes. I was looking at them, how beautiful they are, how big they are. I’d glance up at Nikki still wearing her bikini. She is absolutely beautiful.

Nikki said,”I think they’re dry. Smell them, do they still smell like paint?” I moved closer and took a big whiff.

I said,” I don’t smell paint.”

She said,”Good, they’re definitely dry. I think I forgot something outside.” She stood up and walked into the kitchen. I rolled on my back and my dick popped up like it was spring loaded. I heard the distinctive sound of her flip flops coming back. As soon as she saw me it was like she locked on. Walking towards me lining up, judging step distance. Her flip flop found its mark. It landed on my stomach first and rolled forward with her step. The front landed on my face. Stepping up on me completely keeping stride. She stepped on me like I wasn’t there. My face pushed into the soft rubber of the flip flop as I felt all of her on my face. The crushing force left as quickly as it arrived and she was gone into the bedroom.

Now my dick was starting to hurt again from being so hard. Nikki came out of the bedroom, stopped with her feet on either side of my head.

She asked,”Did you like your reward?”

I said,”Yeah, but it was kind of quick.”

She said,”I’ll go slower next time, maybe even stand on you a while.” She looked at my dick bobbing up and down. She said,”There’s a worm. I guess I should crush it.”

I watched the bottom of her flip flop pass overhead. The toe section landed on my dick with some force, pushing down and twisting. Her heel was in the air moving back and forth. What a sight! This huge foot, her arch and heel. It felt like she was really trying to crush my dick this time. I looked up, that magnificent ass was wiggling while she was grinding on my dick. I blew my load and she never let up. I thought I was going to go crazy from the intensity of it all. After I went limp she stopped and removed her foot.

She looked at me and said,”There, I squashed its guts out. That’s a better reward.” My dick, crotch and belly were red from the assault. She took her flip flops off and cleaned them up. Then she came back and cleaned me up. She saw how red my skin was and asked,”Did I hurt you?” I could see her eyes tearing up.

I said,”Are you kidding, that was awesome!”

She asked,”I’ve never hurt you, not even a little bit?”

I said,”No, there were some very intense feelings. All of them I enjoyed. Some more than others but I like them all.”

She said,”Even when I stood on you with my shoes or stood on your head?”

“I really enjoyed that! I really loved your sweaty nylon feet and my head in between your legs.”

Nikki’s face lit up, she said,”We’ll do those things more. You liked everything we did between my legs? Even my butt?”

I said,”Yes, everything.”

She said,”I’m glad because those are my favorite things to do. Remember the first time you came over, I didn’t really fall asleep. I just wanted you under my feet. I love the way you feel under my feet especially after a long day at work. Do you know you’re the first one I’ve ever had sex with.”

I asked,”Why? You’re gorgeous, any man would love to be with you.”

Smiling, she answered,”I’ve never found a man small enough to interest me. The smaller the better. When I saw you lying on the floor and how small you were... I couldn’t help myself. I have very large body parts, all body parts.” She winked at me. She continued,”I’ve bought extremely large toys to play with myself. That’s why your head fit so easily.”

I looked confused, I had to ask,”What toys?”

She motioned for me and said,”Come on, I’ll show you.” I followed her to the bedroom. She went to the closet while I jumped up on the bed. She came back out carrying some huge dildos. I couldn’t believe how big they were.

I couldn’t help myself, I asked,”Do they fit?”

She held one up beside me. She said,”They all fit, front and back. This one is a little bigger than your head. We’re going to have some fun later. Practice holding your breath, you’ll need it.”

I was wondering what was in store for me. Whatever it was, I can’t wait. She took her toys and put them away. She was in the closet a little while. When she came back out, she was wearing a t-shirt, jeans and white slip on Sketcher sneakers. I kind of looked at her puzzled?

She said,”You enjoy my sweaty feet in nylons so I put my pantyhose and jeans on to keep me warm. Also my sneakers make my feet hot, and they’re pretty stinky because of the memory foam insoles. Is that ok?”

I said,”That’s perfect!”

She said,”The dryer is done, you can get dressed. So if you like the way I smell, let’s go for a walk. That way I can get sweaty and stinky for you.”

I said,”I don’t think you’re capable of smelling bad. Let’s go…” I got dressed and we headed out the door.

We walked for quite a while. We ran out of sidewalk, but there was a paved bike path. Temperature was about 84 and breezy. I had shorts and a t-shirt on and I was sweating pretty bad. I bet Nikki was really hot and sweaty.

I asked,”Nikki? Are we headed back soon, it’s really hot.”

Nikki said,”We’re doing a big loop, we’ll be home soon. I’m so hot. You’re going to find out how hot.” She grinned a mischievous smile at me. She said,”When we get home I want you to get a shower while I make us supper, ok?”

I said,”Oh, a shower sounds wonderful!” I was following Nikki. I could see her ass crack and crotch were wet from sweat. Her armpits looked wet as well. Looking at her feet in those sneakers, they have to be tremendously sweaty.

We made it home. I went straight for the shower. Nikki made salad with grilled chicken. When I was finished in the shower, I put on a pair of shorts. I went to the kitchen, Nikki was waiting.

Nikki said,”Are you ready to eat?”

I said,”I’m pretty hungry.” I sat at the table, Nikki brought my plate over. I noticed I could smell her. It actually smelled really nice. We finished eating, and put the plates in the sink.

Nikki said,”If you’re ready, go to the bedroom, take off your clothes and lay on the floor by the bed. I’ll be there in a minute, I want to walk around the pool a little bit to get the sweat started again.”

I said,”I’m very ready!” I thought my heart would pound out of my chest. I did as I was told. Laying there waiting, the anticipation was killing me. I heard her footsteps coming. My heart was really racing. She came into the bedroom, stepped over me and sat on the bed.

Nikki looked at me and said,”I hope you’re ready for this. By the looks of your boner I’d say you’re ready.”

Both sneakers came to rest on my chest. The toe of her shoes were by my mouth. I was looking at the triangle pattern on their soles. She wiggled her toes. I watched her sneakers move up and down with her toes. She stood up and trampled my face, chest and crotch. Her sneakers were soft on the bottom compared to her wedges or even her flip flops. I could get some odor coming from her sneakers as she was tramping on me. She was biting her lip and I could tell she was getting excited again. She up on her toes, stepped on the center of my face. Slowly she then stepped on my dick still up on her toes. She twisted on it and sat on the bed again.

Nikki asked,”Did you like that?”

I said,” I love the way your sneakers feel!”

Nikki smiled and said,”Are you ready for my stinky feet?” I didn’t have time to answer. She pried her heels from her shoes and used my head to slide them off. Her sweaty nylon clad feet engulfed my head between them. The smell was tremendously intense. The kind of smell that would get stuck in your sinuses for days. They were really hot and soaked with sweat. I was inhaling deeply trying to get as much of her smell as I could.

My dick was so hard it was throbbing. Her assault on my face slowly became more aggressive. Rubbing and squeezing my head between them. Her feet were so hot. She stood up again. She trampled me hard. I was wondering if I would have nylon burn on my face and dick. She was getting so excited.

She took her jeans off. Looking up, I realized she wasn’t wearing underwear under her sheer pantyhose. She squatted on my face. She grabbed my head and rubbed my face on her nylon covered puss. Arching her hips, I found my face being pushed against her sweaty nyloned asshole. These smells were much different than her feet but just as strong if not stronger.

She stood up, as she did, she stripped off her pantyhose. Placing each foot on my face as she pulled the nylon from them. She finished undressing and sat on the bed.

Nikki said,”Do you want to clean my feet with your tongue?”

I couldn’t help myself,”I’d love to!”

I licked the sweat and dirt from between her toes, licked her arches. I licked her heels clean and sucked her toes. I loved her salty flavor. Once finished she was ready!

Nikki got up and went to the kitchen. She returned with saran wrap. She told me to stand up. She wrapped me so only my head and dick were out. She picked me up and put me on the bed. She retrieved some k&y lotion from the nightstand. She squirted some on my head, dick and down my legs.

She laid down with me between her legs. She pulled my head towards her hungry puss. Her smell was intoxicating. Slowly, she worked my head into her. Once my head was in her puss, she was pumping me back and forth, fucking her with my head. She would push in hard but my shoulders wouldn’t allow anymore. She pulled me out. Spun me around. I watched as she shoved my legs into her puss. It was amazing to watch. Slowly more and more of me disappeared into her. Mid thigh was all she could take. She was humping my legs until she started to cum. Grabbing me she pushed into her hungry cunt hard. I was up to my hips. I watched as my dick was swallowed with the rest of my lower body.

I was almost ready to climax but she pulled me out. She flopped back on the bed. I was laying between her knees. I couldn’t believe I was inside her that far. My mind was spinning. She sat up, put more lotion on my head. I was thinking she’s going to shove my head in her puss again. She sat me on my butt, spun to get on her knees. She clamped me between her feet as her ass lowered towards my head.

Nikki’s asshole pushed onto the top of my head and forehead. She was rolling her ass around trying to work my head into the opening. I was thinking she can’t be serious. The more she worked, the more her asshole opened. Then I remembered, they all fit. Her rectum started to accept my head into it. Slowly rocking her hips, each pass I would slide in a little more. She stopped when only my mouth and chin were out. I felt her squeeze my head, as everything rolled inward. She would relax. It was like it was trying to suck me in. This time she squeezed and sat back at the same time. My head went in all the way. Relax, squeeze hard, it was trying to pull me in. My shoulders were in the way again. She bounced up and down.

She was humping my head. Her rectum was extremely hot and very tight. Her sphincter closed around my neck as though it wanted to pop my head off. After a while my mouth would come out to get some air. Her ass would suck me back in. Fucking my head hard, I had no choice, I could taste her ass. Which was surprising because It was sweet. Not at all what you would imagine. I felt her body tightening and convulsing. She rocked back on me with all her weight driving me in deep. Sloshing sounds, I could feel stuff being squeezed around my head. I could feel her heart pounding in her sphincter around my neck.

Everything relaxed. She rolled to her back lying down with my head still up her ass. Nikki pulled enough that my mouth was out. After taking a couple of breaths, I licked my lips and as soon as my tongue touched her rectum, it clamped. My head was sucked back in. I heard a moan reverberate through her. She reached for me and pulled me out.

She said,”I can’t take you!” She picked up her pantyhose and wiped off my head and face. She asked,”Did you like that? I know I sure did.”

I said,”I loved it!”

She placed me on the bottom corner of the bed. She said,”It’s your turn.” She turned around and lowered her ass on top of me. She was riding my dick, sort of. Her huge puss was sliding over my dick until it was her asshole’s turn. Back until my head disappeared under her ass cheeks and asshole was on my face. My dick was sliding through the folds off her puss and once in a while it made its way into her asshole. When it did, she would stop and clench drawing it farther in. When I was close to cumming, my dick found her asshole again. My pumping was stopped by her clench. I thought I was going to pass out. She released, I pumped out the rest of my load with an intensity I haven’t felt to this point. She kept grinding me under her ass.

After a while, she stopped when she thought I had enough. She sat on me. I had my eyes close to her ass cheeks. I was looking up across her back, at her beautiful blonde hair hanging between her shoulder blades. One of the most beautiful sights I’d ever seen. My dick was in her puss. I didn’t want to move. She looked over her shoulder at me, she blew me a kiss.

At this point, I belong to Nikki. She is my world and that fact makes me extremely happy.

Nikki slid off of me. She stood me up on the the bed. She carefully unwrapped me. I felt exhausted but also extremely content. After she finished, she took me to the bathroom. She started the shower. We stepped in. I finished washing myself and I looked at this amazing woman. I started to wash her legs as far as I could reach. She stood still and enjoyed my efforts. Nikki raised each foot in turn for me to wash them. It was extremely erotic. I was just to wasted to get a hard on. I think Nikki was just enjoying being washed.

We finished, dried off, and laid in bed together. I was lying between her tits. I looked up at her satisfied face. I said,”I love you.”

She said,”I love you too.” We both fell asleep. This was the end of Saturday…
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews and constructive criticism always welcome.