[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

New York City didn't expect this on a Saturday afternoon...

This is, unless they expected the city to shrink to the size of a quarter and be placed in the rectum of an unaware college girl Mabry, whose bowel movements, gas and appetite they must struggle to survive against, while also exploring the lactose intolerant Amari and sweaty Danica for the hope that may save them all...

One thing's for sure: this story has it all!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Feet, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 19029 Read: 28963
Published: June 14 2020 Updated: August 21 2020
Story Notes:

As said before, this story has a bit of everything. It may just take a while for that everything to come. Specifically, the story is not always going to take place inside Mabry, but also Amari and Danica, her roommates.

One thing, however, that will stay the same, is that this story is always going to be unaware. That said, any suggestions that readers may have are gladly appreciated! While I can't guarantee that I'll use your idea, I'll try my best to find a place for it to fit into the story.

Also, this story is sort of like a remaster of a project I was working on a few years ago called "Micro City", so if you want more of the same content, please check that out.

Finally, one last thing: I want to clarify the sizes of the shrinking that occur in the story. While not getting into the math too much, New York City has shrunk to the size of a quarter, meaning that the average sized person is about 2 micrometers tall, which means that they could just barely fit on the head of a pin, and are practically unseeable by the human eye.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue - The Set-Up by Skulldeath50 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3123 words)

This chapter is the only story-focused chapter in the entire story, because I'm not fond of stories that over emphasize the plot. That said, there's still some good scat and fart content found below, as well as really important worldbuilding/rules of the world, so I recommend that you read it if you wish to understand the rest of the story.

Also, you may find that I use some oddly specific scientific terms in this story, which, if you would like explaining, are found right below:

The ileocecal valve is the valve that leads from the appendix into the large intestine. The ascending colon is the first part of the colon that travels upwards. The traverse colon is the middle part of the colon that travels sideways. The descending colon is the third part of the colon where the feces travels downwards. The sigmoid colon is the little bend that occurs right before the rectum. When the city is first shrunk, its location is at the curve of the sigmoid colon.

 

2. Chapter 1 - My First Night in a Girl's Colon by Skulldeath50 [Reviews - 0] (2722 words)

All story filler material is by this point finished. Aside from very quick introductions of some characters, the rest of this story will be all action. Remember that I appreciate feedback and suggestions!

This chapter is mostly fart, scar and butt stuff.

3. Chapter 2 - This Was "Snot" The Plan by Skulldeath50 [Reviews - 0] (4884 words)

This chapter has a lot of nasal material, but also has a good bit of some cleavage and butt, fart content as well. This chapter also only focuses on Karl and Benson, and in the next chapter, we’ll return to the city as well as Hammond and Estes, but more on that at the end of chapter notes.

Regardless, please enjoy, especially those fans of Amari! :)

 

4. Chapter 3 - The Shows We Watch, The Farts We Brew by Skulldeath50 [Reviews - 1] (4530 words)

This chapter is pretty long, but is filled to the brim with unaware butt, scat and fart unaware content mainly focused around Mabry! 

Sorry in advance for grammatical errors. I've already taken a long break from this series and didn't wish to delay it any further so my editing/revising was quick and rushed. 

This is by far my favorite chapter so far, but the next one may just take the cake! Please enjoy this gargantuan segment of the story! :)

5. Chapter 4 - The Gargantuan Goddess by Skulldeath50 [Reviews - 0] (3770 words)

Content - A lot of ass and farts, some scat and vore at the end.

This is one of my new favorite chapters, so please enjoy! :)