[Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

 

Inspired by many of my favorite stories, and by current events. 

A virus is spreading across the globe, one that shrinks men, and makes womens breasts grow. 

This story follows a young man living with his mother and sister during these times. 

After amount of requests I got, I decided to make a kofi, and I will prioritize writing based on donations. However, I will continue writing regardless if I go donations or not and eventually write spin offs in the same universe following other people.

https://ko-fi.com/ittybitty926


Rated: PG
Categories: Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Feet, Gentle, Incest, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 24980 Read: 159794
Published: June 12 2020 Updated: June 16 2021
Story Notes:

Please leave comments with suggestions and what you think

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (610 words)

This is first story, please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions.

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 0] (651 words)

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 0] (1555 words)

4. Chapter 4 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 0] (1510 words)

5. Chapter 5 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 2] (3058 words)

alot more action this chapter. Leave comments with suggestions and I will try to add it to the story. 

6. Chapter 6 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 0] (1408 words)

7. Chapter 7 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 2] (1977 words)

Im a little burned out on this story, so Im probably going to work on something else for a while. Let me know what you think of this and any suggestions to help me figure out where to go next. 

8. Chapter 8 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 2] (1777 words)

I got back to it sooner than expected after reading some comments. 

I am still developing the world a bit, but if anyone is interested in writing a side story about someone else in this world and wants to add it, feel free to email it to me at ittybitty926@yahoo.com

9. Chapter 9 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 1] (4456 words)

Big thanks to  hYtiZe for taking my original version and upgrading the entire thing. 

Please comment and let me know what you think and what you would like to see next. 

10. Chapter 10 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1431 words)

Trying out a chapter from Allisons point of view. Let me know what you think. 

And Ive seen some requests for more grandma, so stay tuned for that next time. 

11. Chapter 11 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1319 words)

Please Comment and let me know what you think.



12. Chapter 12 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1184 words)

Shorter chapter. Getting a bit of writers block. Gonna try writing another story that was requested of me for a bit. Let me know what you think of this one. Thanks.



13. Chapter 13 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 1] (885 words)

I think I will end it on this little cliffhanger for a while. I am working on a new story in the same universe. Let me know what you liked/didnt like about this story, and what youd like to see more of in the future. 

Thanks. 

14. Chapter 14 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1038 words)

Sorry for the long delay. I got cancer and chemo affects your mind so I wasnt able to put together much of a story in my head. But Im in remission now and hopefully my mind is back to how it was. 

As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think and what you hope to see in the future. 
Thanks.


15. Chapter 15 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 0] (598 words)

A short chapter. Ive been stuck on what to do so I think Ill have another strain come through to spice things up a bit. Please go to the poll and vote on what youd like to see going forward. Feel free to comment if you have specific ideas. 

http://www.strawpoll.me/45383155

16. Chapter 16 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (656 words)

I had some requests for more on the congresswoman so here's a short chapter with her. I left it on a cliffhanger so there's potential for more if there's interest. 

The poll from last chapter is pretty close. If you haven't already, please vote. Also, I place alot of value on comments, so if there's more comments for a certain choice, it could away the vote. 

 

 

 

17. Chapter 17 by ittybittyman [Reviews - 0] (867 words)

Thanks for all the feedback and votes! I went with the winner, but I think I might write a "what if" chapter or two to show some of the other options. Also, dont worry, the congresswoman will be back.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I always try to include requests from reviews and they help motivate me to write more.