- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A story revolving around a pure and innocent cleric by the name of Clara when she has an unfortunate meeting with her new roommate which causes her to be shrunken down to the size of an ant. Expecting to be helped by her roommate, she was shocked and disturbed when she discovers that her sadistic roommate had plans to torture her for the rest of her life. But, when Clara recieves a chance to take her revenge, she takes it in stride to give her roommate some payback.

 

      Pathetic, bruised, and beaten were all that could be said of the once faithful and passionate cleric as she laid defeated on the disgustingly worn insole of her alleged roommate, who had rudely tossed her shoes to the side of her bed as she enjoyed her nice and comfortable abode. She was clinging to life, thanks to the two straight weeks of non-stop abuse and torture that came from her roommate’s unhygienic foot. It was horrible! Only the rancid smell of her cheesy toes and the salty taste of her copious supply of foot sweat were circulating through the innocent girl’s system, and all she could do was pray to be released from this prison. 

 

      "Please… answer my prayers!" She called out, limply raising her hand into the air only for nothing to happen. Disappointment would have struck harder if this had been the cleric's first failed prayer, however, it was very clearly not, as every single waking moment of being stepped on and crushed by her roommate had been accompanied by the low mumble of her praying. But, this time it was different. After letting her arm fall back down onto the ground she began to cry, only to burst out laughing a moment later. She was completely and utterly broken. 

 

      "When I am reborn, I will make her suffer! I'll destroy everything she loves and mercilessly stomp on any hope she has of living. I'll make her life a living hell. She'll pay, She’ll pay, She’ll pay..." She started to mumble ceaselessly as her mind slowly dipped into insanity. And then, in the midst of her maddened rambles, a voice called out to her. Not one caused by insanity, or by her roommate, it was an ethereal voice that carried the femininity of a mature and seductive woman. 

 

      "Why wait until you're reborn? Why not just take your revenge here and now…" The voice said, catching the attention of the mad cleric. 

 

      "Who are you?!?" She yelled, looking around for a source amongst the barren wasteland that was her insole. 

 

     "Consider me a friend, per se. I am the demon, Carthara and I’ll be the one to free you from this hell… for a price." She snickered.

 

      "I'll do it!!" She answered immediately, surprising the demon's disembodied voice. Her expectations of a true child of God were higher, but to say the cleric was exactly in the right state of mind to think about things clearly would be an understatement. But even if she had been in the right state of mind, the cleric knew that she would not have regretted this deal, even if it meant selling her soul. "Now go on, TAKE IT!!" She yelled, giving the demon permission to steal her soul only to be surprised when she was met with solemn disappointment in Carthara's voice. 

 

      "Tisk, Tisk, Tisk. What is it with you humans and your awfully misguided preconceived notions. I don't want your soul. I want you to do something for me…” She paused, waiting to see the joy on the cleric’s face as she thought about getting her revenge. “Denounce your faith, and grant my wish by taking revenge on that girl… and the one who gave her the power to shrink you in the first place.”

 

      The cleric began to laugh hysterically. Despite being a devout follower of the church for all her life, she didn’t think twice about throwing all that away to serve the whims of a demon in order to enact her revenge. A twisted smile appeared on her face and she opened her arms to the disembodied voice. A dark sinister shadow appeared around the girl and the voice had finally taken form, transforming into a well-endowed woman clad in black leather with a wicked tail and a pair of devilish horns. The demon walked up to the pitiful cleric and gently caressed her once pure and innocent face. Smiling sadistically, Carthara snapped her fingers causing the cleric to grow to her original size.

 

      “Shall we begin..?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Part 2 coming soon!

 

Follow me on twitter for updates: @RandomInterWeeb