- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contain's incest and underage elements. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone. ^-^ 


Here's my story poll winner that was voted on over at Eka's Portal. I hope you all enjoy the depravity that's about to happen, there's a lot. ;) 


A fair warning, there are some underage elements that may upset some, but they go down from old to young, so cut yourself off whenever you feel you've reached your limit. Or go all the way and leave me a review telling me that you enjoyed it. :D 
Turn off the lights, kick back, and enjoy the show~ 


See ya! 

 

Why did this keep happening to him? One minute he’s sleeping with his mother in her bed peacefully, and the next he was taken by one of his other family members and subjected to their whims…

Life was hard when you’re born without magic into a family of witches…

 

 

Staring up at a white ceiling as he was restrained by an unknown force, John remained silent as he heard various grunts and groans of anguish surrounding him. It was times like this, he was happy to be a familiar. The young man was 21 years old, and only five inches in stature… at the moment. It tended to change depending on which of his family member he was spending time with.

 

Born into a coven of witches in northern Massachusetts, the auburn-haired boy had cruelly been robbed the status of a warlock by his own kind after they discovered he was simply, human. In their eyes, those without magic were beneath them. Livestock to be used when needed and replaced when they weren’t.

 

But he wasn’t sad that he had been born this way. If anything, he was a little thankful. He knew without a shadow of a doubt, no matter how vicious or evil some of the witches that lived here were, his mother, Cordelia was not. There was no question that the older woman truly cared for him, her powerless human son, as much as any of her fellow daughter witches.

 

If she didn’t, then he wouldn’t be here right now. If a child was born human in their heinous society, they were usually killed or abandoned. As for him though, due to the perks of being the coven leader, his mother opted for a different outcome regarding his sad parturition. Binding him to herself, he became her familiar, and in doing so, a being bound to the rest of his family through her.

 

It might not sound like the best outcome, but he didn’t mind. Being raised to watch as countless humans were used daily from everything involving sacrifices to being transformed into household utilities, the older boy was pretty content to be his family’s live-in servant. There were some perks too… albeit, embarrassing ones he didn’t feel proud to talk about.

 

When it came to witches in society, keeping bloodlines close to pure was pretty common, and in doing so, incestual practices were looked upon favorably. And his family was no different. Being the only boy in a family of 8 women, he was often used by one of his numerous siblings or mother for various purposes. Some pleasant… and others not. Like right now for instance.

 

He had gone to sleep like he did most nights in his mother’s bed beside her… but, he had awoken here, bound and naked as the humming of a magic circle he laid on resonated beneath him. He knew what it was… and to whom it belonged. Only two of his eight siblings cared to transform people into different things… and the crying anguish of countless labored souls around him was a dead giveaway it wasn’t the one he’d prefer being with right now.

 

Attempting to raise his head as a powerful force tried to stop him, the older boy finally managed to peak past his chest as he saw who he thought it was that had taken him away from the warm bedsheets he had been blissfully sleeping in prior.

 

Standing near a large grimoire half the size of the desk it was resting on, was a young adult with long flowing dark, purple hair. She wore an elegant black dress, that had a v-cut between her breasts, showing off a moderate amount of her impressive cleavage. All and all, she was a pretty attractive woman… though, considering she was his younger sister, that wasn’t really a good thing…

 

It was her… Just the older boy’s luck. ‘Why did it have to be you, Blair?’ At the age of 17, she was a pureblooded witch through and through. She hated humans and often designed cruel experiments to see what ways she could utilize them better. His kind were test subjects to her. And scattered all around her bedroom were dozens of men she had enthralled to serve her through different means… most tending to be sexual in some way. Poor bastards…. But, considering where he was now, he was probably going to become her next test subject.

 

As bad as this situation sounded, John wasn’t scared, however. As cruel as the violette was, she couldn’t hurt him. At least not physically as she did to plenty of her other indentured servants. Their mother made sure of that. He was tied to her, as well as strict about her daughters not causing harm to him. But that didn’t stop any of them from playing with him for fun… Which was probably going to happen to him right now.

 

Turning around from her spellbook with a pink vial in hand, Blair looked back at John with an indifferent expression before walking over to him, seemingly unaware of the light crunches beneath her black knee boots as a few new red stains on the hardwood floor were formed. They’d live. The *ants* as she called them would reform… only to be stepped on again and again in an endless and rather cruel cycle…

 

“Good morning, human… I hope you’ll give me some good results. I need a durable lab rat to experiment with today. Though considering who I'm using, you might actually enjoy this.” The younger woman muttered in disgust. Sighing as his sister stood over his tiny form, the auburn-haired man gave his bindings a tug before looking back at his sibling weakly.

 

“Come on, Blair… Don’t you have anything better to do than play doctor with me? What is it this time? Petrification? Changing me into a seat cushion for mom? Baking me into a toilet cake?” That last one was the worst… Especially when his family was all waking up and weren’t aware, he was in there…

 

Scoffing as the tiny boy showed the same amount of defiance as he usually did, Blair shook her head before moving the pink vial she had been holding over his diminutive form. “Don’t talk down to me when you’re forced to look up. You forget your place! I don’t care that you were born in my family. You’re still just a lowly human. *Brother* aside…”

 

Wincing from the cold tone the younger girl often spoke to him in, John soon broke out into a cold sweat as he saw the larger woman moving the vial, she held over him. Their mother was generally the one who saved him from his younger sibling’s cruel intentions. Hopefully, whatever Blair had planned, their mom would be able to figure it out when she woke up. Sometimes she’d find him within minutes… other times it took hours…

 

“S-Sure, whatever you say, Blair… But you know Mom won’t tolerate you hurting me. And because of her, I also like a lot of the things you do to me. So… why not just put me back where you got me and call it a day? I can even help Mom make your favorite breakfast for being so nice…?” Glaring back at the smaller man, the larger girl gave him a dark look as she began to open the vial she still held. “Don’t think you can persuade me like you can my sisters. I couldn’t care less whether you enjoy this or not. I’m testing what I want because I want to! Everything else is trivial. Besides… I expect you to enjoy this. How else would you trigger the runes I applied to your body while you slept?” Blair grinned smugly.

 

Paling, John’s eyes shifted to his side in a vain attempt to see what his younger sibling had done to him, but he was still restrained in the same place he had been since he woke up. Though it was true his mother didn’t let harm come to him… sexual torture was another thing altogether. For as long as he could remember different members of his family had used him on just about every part of their bodies combined. It was so bad, he had pretty much developed a fetish for anything involving them! But, when it came to times like this, it was a good defense for what his crazy sibling had planned. But it seemed like the violette had factored that into her *experiment*.

 

Staring down at her brother in disgust for his desires, Blair smirked before pouring the pink fluid she had been holding over his naked form. “Enjoy yourself John~. You won’t like what happens when you do afterward”, Blair chuckled as she watched the shrunken man thrashing against her special potion, she had made just for him.

 

Coughing violently as the bitter-tasting syrup of a liquid bathed his body, the older boy went rigid as he felt his skin burning hotly. ‘W-What, the hell was in that vial?!’ He felt like he was on fire! Smirking as she watched the discomfort her brother was displaying, Blair wanted to grab a chair and enjoy the show she had started… but, this was just the first act. What came next would be what she wanted to find out the most!

 

“I hope you liked my lust tonic. I tried it out on a few of the bugs I keep around. From what I’ve observed, it can render a person into a state of heat like a lowly street cat… To both parties involved, mind you. Now you’re irresistible to anyone who makes contact with you.” The younger woman smiled smugly.

 

Wincing as his eyes watered from the pain, John stared back at his younger sister befuddled. ‘She made me a living aphrodisiac!?’ Why the heck would she do that? He already got enough use from his family members as is. Not to mention it wasn’t the worse outcome his sibling had done to him before. All things considered; this actually wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be.

 

That was… until the rune, he was laying on lit up a bright shade of white. ‘Uh oh…’ He could feel it… his body, was vibrating. Smiling coyly as her finger traces small circles over the prone boy’s body, Blair blushed as she felt the pleasant heat of her spell taking effect. In all honesty, she kind of wanted to use him right now. This truly was a powerful potion… but, she could control herself. She wasn’t about to let this lowly creature touch any part of her body she didn’t permit. The same couldn’t be said for him, however. It was time she activated the runes he was bound too.

 

Grunting in discomfort as his body bent against the bindings holding him in place, the older boy’s eyes rolled in their sockets. ‘D-Damn, this feels… Amazing!’ “You’re a degenerate, right? So… something like this should drive you insane, considering you can’t touch your *little*, john~.”

 

Looking up at Blair weakly, the older boy only had seconds to stare at his younger sister as she pursed her lips above his head. ‘S-Shit…’ Coughing as his head was engulfed in a large globe of saliva and mucus, John gasped as he felt his sisters spit sliding down his throat. He couldn’t breathe!

 

Licking her lips above him as she kept her index finger on the shrunken man’s crotch, Blair smiled sweetly as she watched her diminutive sibling thrashing wildly. “Drown in my spit, little, human~. This turns you on, right? Being abused by someone bigger than you… Though, what doesn’t turn you on? You’re a hopeless pervert born only to service your family members… You’re disgusting…”

 

Rubbing her finger back and forth, the larger woman soon grinned as she watched the tiny man growing hard from her painful touches. Out of all the humans she had experimented on, she had never met a masochist as depraved as this one. It was one of the reasons why she refused to call him her brother… One of many.

 

Spitting on the smaller man’s head once more, the younger woman watched with glee as the large white rune glowed brighter and brighter as she continued to torture her tiny sibling. ‘Just a little more… come on already!’ She was getting turned on from the contact with him and it was making her sick to her stomach!

 

“Just cum already you disgusting bug!”

 

Seeing dots form across his field of vision, John grit his teeth as his sister’s words reached him through her slimy spittle. It was no good… He didn’t know what was about to happen… but, he couldn’t contain himself any longer… Damn it… it hurt… He was gonna…

 

Giving the tiny man a hard flick, Blair's eyes lit up as she watched him cum much to her amusement. “Goodbye, little human~.” Instantly the large rune flashed brightly before John was gone…

 

Wiping her finger across her desk to rub off what was left of the love potion she had on it, Blair continued to smile as she saw the rune now gone from her desk, along with what little traces of tiny sibling had remained.

 

She wasn’t sure where he would end up, but she would no doubt find him sooner or later. And the results would be wonderful indeed! For once in her life, she couldn’t wait to see her family’s familiar again… and learn what things he had become, to suit their needs.

 

In this form, he would always have a purpose. And that purpose was to be whatever her family needed, no matter what…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

‘What… just happened…?’

 

 

Looking up at a ceiling for the second time that day, John floated in post-orgasmic bliss as his eyes traveled around. He was no longer in Blair's bedroom… It was like, he had just, teleported away. Had she done that? But, why would she? And more importantly… why would she have sent him here of all places? Blair never really got along with her fellow witches…

 

This bedroom… he knew it well. It belonged to another one of his little sisters. One he spent a lot of time with him in fact. Of all his younger siblings, she was arguably the one he got along with the best. Looking at the sleeping form of a messy-haired brunette as her chest rose and fell rhythmically, a small smile fell over the older boy’s face as he watched his little sister sleeping in peace. She looked so, cute…

 

‘Salena…’

 

Attempting to reach out and touch her, John’s eyes soon widened. He… he couldn’t move… Looking around in confusion, the older boy gawked as a few things became apparent to him. One of which was his field of vision was great! He could literally see the entire bedroom he was in, including his sister as she slept right next to him.

 

Another was the feeling of the bed he was on. He could feel everything… but, it was off. It didn’t feel like he was laying down. He was just, floating. What the hell had Blair done to him? And why couldn’t he move?! ‘Salena! Hey, can you… hear, me?’ His voice… where was his voice?

 

He… couldn’t speak either… What the hell was going on!? “Mmmm… John…” Staring at younger sister in surprise, the older boy’s eyes lit up. She knew he was here! But, why were her eyes still closed? Watching his sibling as she mumbled with her eyes firmly shut tight, the older boy’s heart soon fell as it dawned on him. She was still asleep… Though, he wasn’t sure why she said his name as she had.

 

He slept with Salena almost as much as he did his own mother, and she usually didn’t talk in her sleep. Something was really off. Attempting to move once more, John sighed in defeat for the second time since arriving here. He could feel himself moving… but, it felt more like an out of body experience. Whatever he did mentally, his physical form didn’t mirror.

 

But that didn’t stop him from jumping as he felt his sister’s hands suddenly cling onto him. ‘S-Salena?!’ Watching in surprise as he was pulled into the slumbering brunette as she cuddled him contently, John’s eyes slowly began to widen, as he felt his body beginning to flatten as he was forced into a tight bear hug.

 

‘W-What… what is, this?’ His chest had just been caved in! But there wasn’t any pain at all. He just felt, flatter… and also very, very, turned on. Blushing as the smell of his sister registered, the older boy flushed red as the warm embrace of the slumbering girl left him in a state of absolute bliss.

 

“Mmmmmm… John… hmmm…” Staring at Salena in silence, the older boy pondered to himself mentally as he tried to determine what was happening to him right now. He could still feel his body… both physically and mentally. It felt like it was in two different shapes. In his mind, he felt normal, albeit, floating in nothingness. But physically… he was off. He was longer than normal, and fairly large too. His body was proportioned strangely… and he felt, points? No… edges? Corners? He wasn’t sure what it was. But he knew he was being squished in his sleeping sister’s arms. So, he had to be softer than normal…

 

Blinking slowly as he began to piece different things together, after having ample experience being turned into various objects by his family members, John’s eyes widened before it all clicked for him. ‘I’m, plushy…’ Blair had changed him into a pillow!

 

Wanting to palm his forehead for not piecing it together sooner, the older boy tried to wiggle again as he confirmed his suspicions. What he was feeling and why he felt like he had two bodies simultaneously was because he did! His physical one was an object, but in his mind, he was still himself. This form of transformation was on a scale much grander than any of his family had ever performed before. Usually, he had the bare minimum of senses when he became an object, and even in some cases, he was unconscious altogether. Blair wasn’t kidding about her experiment on him. This was kind of amazing actually. But he could admire his oldest sister’s accomplishment later when he wasn’t the current target of it…

 

He had to somehow get Salena to know he was himself and not a random pillow on her bed! Hopefully, she would recognize him somehow. Minus their mother, the messy-haired 15-year-old was one of his best bets for returning to normal. She was very different from Blair. She lived for mediocrity and chose not to apply herself to witchcraft. And that wasn’t a bad thing. The younger teen often slept in, goofed off, watched anime, or other… animated entertainment, with him at her side.

 

She treated him sort of like a makeshift plushy for the most part. But he knew for certain that she never wanted to harm him. Something that couldn’t be said for her older sibling. Thankfully not all his sisters harbored animosity for him. In fact, he got along with most of them in one way or another…

 

Hearing a light mumble echo out from the drooling girl as she rolled onto her side, John winced as he was suddenly flattered against her ample bosoms. ‘T-Tight! He was being crushed alive! Why the hell did it feel so uncomfortably pleasant?! Staring back at the slumbering giantess, the transformed boy blushed as he admired his sibling's cute freckled face. He loved being near her… And thankfully so did she. The brunette had even brought up making him into her own familiar one day. It would be nice if she did… But she would have to first recognize him for what he was if she ever wanted to attempt something like that!

 

“Mmmm… John… mmm…” Looking back at Salena in confusion, the older boy started to wonder why she kept saying his name in her sleep. Did she know he was here?! How that was possible was beyond him. But this was good! Now she just had to wake up and have their mother change him back to normal! Though… it wasn’t all unpleasant. The brunette’s impressive chest easily rivaled Blair's own much to her older sibling’s annoyance. And she was really putting it to good use too. He could feel the pillowy warmth of her breasts pressing against his malleable body.

 

Staring at Salena admiringly, John soon furrowed his brow as he saw her face contorting in her sleep. It looked, bothered. Not to mention her cheeks were growing really red. Was she alright? Observing his sibling's discomforted state a little longer, the older boy soon began to remember something. A lot had happened since he woke up that morning, but he still should have figured this out sooner!

 

Blair hadn’t just transformed him… she had also poured her love potion on him. His sister wasn’t in pain, she was becoming aroused by cuddling up against him! Gulping upon seeing her panting in her sleep, John's stomach soon dropped. That was probably why she kept mumbling his name. He was turning her on!

 

Feeling a hand fall on top of him suddenly, the older boy looked back at his little sister in dismay as he watched her unaware face flushing a bright shade of red. ‘Oh no… No, no, no, no, no! Salena! Fight it!’ She was fully under the effects of Blairs love potion now too! But it wasn’t just her. His body was heating up from her touch again like it had been before from her older sister…

 

Moaning unconsciously, the younger girl smiled in her sleep before pulling John closer to her face and pressing him against her cheek as she slept. Sucking in his breath involuntarily as his body was pressed into his sister’s pudgy flesh, the older boy felt his penis growing hard once more. ‘So soon?!’ Didn’t he just cum when Blair played with him?

 

He knew Salena turned him on frequently but this seemed unprompted. But the situation was getting worse. With his body so close to her panting mouth… he could smell his little sisters’ breath… and much like the rest of his family members, the smell of it was beginning to arouse him.

 

The plump brunette often blew on him, knowing he liked her scent. Breathing deeply as he drank it in, John shuddered in bliss as he took in his sibling’s various scents. He loved all of them… Growing painfully hard now but having no way to touch himself, John’s eyes widened as he began to fully realize the situation, he was in now.

 

‘Blair, you sadistic bitch!’ She didn’t change him into this form just because she wanted his sister to cuddle with him. It was so his sister could use him and he couldn’t do anything to pleasure himself while she did! Damn, this was bad. He wanted desperately to touch her…

 

But it seemed like Salena wanted the same thing… Looking at his sleeping sister in surprise, John’s eyes widened as he felt his body being shifted closer to the panting girl. She was getting turned on in her sleep. Did she even know what was going on right now?

 

It didn’t really matter… He had arrived at his destination much to his disbelief. Staring up at his little sisters salivating mouth, the older boy gulped as he saw one of the corners of his padded body moving towards it before he was inserted in, his sister's breath completely cutting him off from the oxygen around him, as he was bathed in her nightly bed breath that came every morning.

 

Moaning softly as she sucked on the tip of her brother's new body, the slumbering brunette continued to murmur in her sleep as her tongue began to run over the transformed boys smooth form. Feeling his sister's tongue probing him, John’s eyes were wide with disbelief as he felt instant pleasure upon being sucked on by his sleeping family member.

 

‘I-It feels like her tongues pressed against my body?!’ This was unbelievable. And quite pleasant to… Wanting to grind himself forward into Salena, the transformed boy was helpless to do anything but take his younger siblings unconscious torturing. This was too much stimulation…

 

Salena… her morning breath, it was potent and overbearing. While not smelly, it was her own, and he had spent plenty of time with her tongue to know just what it smelled and felt like. The hot chasm of her mouth too was causing his new body to warm up as it absorbed the slumbering giantess’ warmth. Her saliva, it was making him sticky, and every lash of her pink organ slathered him more and more with it… He couldn’t take it… Everything together… it was too much!

 

Groaning internally in his voided prison, John’s hips bucked before he felt his limit reached. Gasping as he felt himself cumming, the transformed man was at a loss for words as he felt his whole body starting to vibrate. This feeling… it was the same as before when Blair had played with him before he wound up here!

 

Feeling his consciousness dipping in and out, John’s eyes grew foggy, before he closed them for the last time, and his sister's warm embrace left him, as he began to fall backward…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Mmmmm… huh? John?”

 

 

Leaning up slowly as she rubbed her heavy eyelids, Salena blinked groggily at first, as her eyes traveled around her room in confusion. Sniffing weakly, the teenager paused before looking down at her hand and giving it another sniff. Her brother… Was it a dream?

 

Cupping her hand over her nose, the brunette moaned happily before laying back in her bed as she enjoyed the familiar boy’s scent, she adored. Perhaps, he had visited her while she slept. What a wonderful brother she had…

 

Hopefully, he would come back… She wanted more, now that she got a taste…

 

Moving her other hand down under her blanket, Salena moaned happily as she buried her fingers into her crotch, pleasuring herself to the scent of her older brother. She wanted to be wet for him in case he came back. She didn’t get to sleep with him last night…

 

They would just have to take a nap later today to make up for it. Hopefully, he wouldn’t mind… She got antsy whenever he wasn’t around. Licking her fingers as she played with herself, the brunette panted excitedly as she thought about her brother and what he’d see if he walked in. She was getting wet just fantasizing about it!

 

‘Please come back, John… let’s play together all day…’

 

She’d keep him entertained… and he, her… What a wonderful brother, he was…

 

 

Dozing off again slowly as her touches started to slow down, Salena murmured weakly as she continued to drink in the scent of her big brother, wondering just where he was… and why he had left her after rubbing his scent all over her hand…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

‘A ceiling… it’s white, and that fan… I know where I am… But, what, am, I…?’ Staring upward unmoving, John’s consciousness slowly came back to him as he heard talking in the distance. Two voices… both familiar. He was in her room. It seems, he had lucked out. If there was any sibling he could have ended up with, then Alice was his best bet, for returning to his normal self… Hopefully, she would see what he was, because he certainly couldn't...

 

 

“Eghh… Umm, P-Pawn to D-4…”

 

 

“You’ll lose in 6 turns…”

 

“W-What!? Okay! I, erm... Bishop to G-2!”

 

“Now it's 5…”

 

“Oh, come on! You’re making that up!”

 

 

“Bishop to G-7, I take black Rook. You counter with pawn at F-6 and take my Bishop, and you leave a clear route for my Knight to pass and breach your blockade. You’ll attempt to put your own Knight there, but then my Rook will come in and claim it, forcing you to reposition your King, before my pawn takes B-7, and you’re forced to either leave your queen unguarded or move it to the only remaining space unoccupied by either you or I… right in front of my Knights next move. Checkmate, in just five turns…”

 

 

Sputtering in disbelief, a teenager with long blonde hair traveling down to her shoulders, stood up abruptly before walking forward, as she stepped onto a long chessboard that held multiple pieces larger than her own two-inch nude frame. Looking around as she jogged back and forth counting, the naked girl soon fell to her knees before banging her fist onto the tiled game board.

 

“N-NO FAIR! HOW DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?!” It was like she could see into the future or something! Well… for all the little human knew, her friend probably could… Not that she needed to. When it came to tactics, it wouldn’t matter. Alice would never loose, in a game of wit, and calculation. She was amazing…

 

Reaching up in silence as she tucked part of her short white bangs behind her ear, the giantess in front of the smaller blonde sighed softly as her pale blue eyes traveled across the chessboard in front of her. What a shame… this game lasted less than half an hour.

 

“You’re a pawn grabber, Riley. If you spent less time focusing on collecting my units early on, then you might be able to predict the traps I set ahead of time. We’ve been over this before… Now, let’s play again.” Pouting as she was lectured for what felt like the hundredth time already, the naked girl crossed her arms in a huff as she walked around the moving chess pieces drawing themselves back into their set spaces.

 

“You know for a Witch I’d think you’d be more inclined to use your magic to mess with people you play against. Why even practice? You won’t lose! You never have before.” Keeping a stoic face as she set her own pieces down, one by one, Alice looked back at her tiny friend before closing her eyes.

 

“It would be a waste… Why should I use magic on others? I don’t need to when it's simpler to outplay them. You didn’t seem to care when you used to be one of them. Do you resent me that much, since you've become my familiar?” Alice whispered, her voice growing quieter as she looked back at the startled blonde.

 

Sputtering as she waved her hands defensively, Riley pouted before jogging across the chessboard and flopping her body on top of the larger girl’s fingers. “Of course not! Why would you even joke about something like that?! I love being bound to you… It’s all I ever wanted once I got to know the real you.” The shrunken girl muttered embarrassedly.

 

She felt special that her friend would include her in her own world. Magic, witches, it was like a fantasy novel! Plus, she was in safe hands with her. If some other witch or warlock got to her first and made her into one of their bizarre experiments, the same couldn’t be said for if she’d be protected or not… At least with Alice, she knew that she’d be taken care of properly. She really was amazing…

 

Pinching the shrunken teen up by her waist, the pale-haired girl remained silent, albeit with a faint blush on her cheeks as she set her friend down on the other side of the chessboard. “Fine… Are you ready for another round? We’ve only had 4 matches so far…” She liked to practice before school.

 

The chess club she was in were very competitive. Though Riley did have a point. She never lost. But she wasn’t going to get cocky. She had seen plenty of humans act out brashly before losing it all. Their species was interesting to observe. A lot could be learned from them, on what not to do…

 

“Actually… I’m getting kind of hungry… Do you think we could take a break and get some breakfast first?” Staring back at her friend as she raised her hands up in a pleading fashion, Alice soon sighed. She really just wanted to play another round before everyone started waking for the day. It would get noisy around here for sure when they did. “Glutton…” “Eghh!? You eat more than me!”

 

Ignoring the jab, the teenager stood up as her dark navy nightgown hung right before her knees. She didn’t really want to get changed this early. The school day wouldn't start for another three hours… But she could go for some breakfast too. Her mom would no doubt be up already and cooking with John. Both she and her mother were the early risers of the family.

 

“Do you want some clothes to wear?” “Huh? Not really. You’re just going to put me in one of your shirt pouches anyways. It’s easier to stay cool in there if I’m naked.” The blonde chirped matter of factly. The taller girl had her mother sow different pockets onto all her clothes so the smaller teen could fit into different spots on her throughout the day. She was always such a lovely woman. It probably helped that she had a familiar too and knew how they had to be properly handled.

 

Something the smaller girl didn’t consider when she let Alice make her into one was how fragile her new body would become. At most she could grow to about a foot, but she could shrink to a centimeter too! Thankfully though, pale-haired witch always asked her what she wanted. Even becoming the teenager's servant, she was still treated exactly the same as she was when she had been normal-sized around her… well, almost the same way.

 

Blushing as she felt her friend’s fingers wrap around her dainty frame, Riley licked her lips excitedly as she felt the giantess’ warm skin pressed into her own. She absolutely loved all the close contact she got with her this way! The smaller girl knew that she had a crush on Alice after she transferred to her middle school. It was a miracle in her eyes that the witch had even acknowledged her presence when compared to the dozens of people who idolized her…

 

Alice was a sort of icon in their school. A straight A-student. The head of the chess club she was in. Heck, she was even the valedictorian candidate! She was amazing in every way! Pressing her face into the witch’s hand, Riley sighed contently as she sunk into her touch. She loved being this close with her… And it was nice that deep down, she knew the magical being felt the same way about her. Being this small and fragile, in the hands of a being far superior then herself… it made her legs quiver like jelly!

 

Walking around her room as she ignored the moaning sounds her smaller friend was making, Alice looked for where she had last set her clothes out from last night. She hadn’t noticed it earlier when she was playing chess with her familiar, but… she forgot to prep for the day. How vexing…

 

Sighing softly for her forgetfulness, the teenager moved to her dresser before stopping abruptly as she saw an article of clothing laying down at her feet right in front of it. It was a light pair of white panties… But it wasn’t one of hers. There was a small red bow on the hem of them. Hers didn’t have that.

 

‘Oh jeez, what am I this time…?’ Looking up at his younger sister's face as the analytical teen stared him over in confusion, John was left helpless to move or interact as he heard his sibling and her friend talking over their prior game of chess. They usually were awake early due to Alice being a morning person. Hopefully, though, she would know it was him and not whatever he had become. If the blonde didn’t recognize him, then nobody would…

 

“Hmm? Are those yours? I don’t think I’ve been in them before…” Blushing red as her friend's voice brought her back to the present, Alice clenched her hand lightly to shut her up. Saying something so obscene like that…

 

Reaching down and plucking the discarded pair of undergarments up, the pale-haired teen looked them over as her face continued to dust red. They felt warm… very warm. Almost like they had been worn recently. They were pretty pleasant to the touch actually. But that didn’t change the fact they weren’t a pair of her own. She didn’t throw her clothes onto the ground like this, which meant it had to be one of her sisters. Though that didn’t explain why they were here…

 

 

 “A-A-Ahhh! A-Alice?!”

 

 

Blinking weakly, the teenager looked down before her face flushed a bright shade of crimson as she saw her index finger pressed against Riley’s crotch, the smaller girl in just as much shock as she was fingered by the larger girl. What was she doing!?

 

Panting softly as she felt the giantess’ larger digit lightly rubbing her exposed privates, the blonde-haired girl whimpered into her friend's touch as she wrapped her legs around her finger. This wasn’t like her at all, but the smaller teen didn’t mind in the slightest! Alice was never this forward with her, and it often took a lot of pleading, begging or her older brother’s intervening for her to be played with like this!

 

Moaning in delight, the smaller girl looked to Alice questioningly, but she seemed just as caught off guard by her own actions. Snapping out of her bizarre trance-like state, the teenager pulled her damp finger away much to Riley’s annoyance. “W-W-Wait! C-Can you at least f-finish first?!”

 

Looking away sheepishly, the larger girl wasn’t going to reply, but her friend's voice called up to her once more bringing her attention back. “H-How about you put me in those, a-and you let me finish myself at least! P-Please?!”

 

Staring at Alice in shock as he watched his usual stoic and reserved sibling openly molest her friend, John’s hopes completely fell apart. It seemed Blair’s spell was far too powerful, even for the smartest of all his sisters. To say she was a genius was an understatement. If she was brought under his body’s aphrodisiac like effect, everyone else would be too for sure…

 

Looking back at Riley as the teenager needily clung to her fingers, Alice’s eyes shifted to the pair of foreign panties she was still clutching in her freehand before scowling further. Something felt off… but… she felt, very distracted right now. Her legs were shaky… and the urge to touch her friend was coming back almost like some kind of compulsion.

 

Weighing her options as she looked back down at the chessboard in front of her bed, the larger girl finally caved in as she set her tiny friend down on her dresser before holding the pair of panties out in front of her for closer inspection. They were her size… That would naturally mean, that they belonged to her… but they didn’t.

 

But upon further inspection, she wasn’t so sure anymore. In the front of them, was a small pouch stitched into it. It was just like the other articles of clothing she wore. It was a place; she could tuck Riley into… Had her mom made these for her and forgot to tell her? It was strange… so, very, strange… But she really wanted to feel her… Not that she would ever say it aloud.

 

As his front was tugged on by Alice, the transformed boy soon realized what he had become as he was pulled on. He could see the inside of himself as well as the outside… ‘Y-You’ve got to be freaking kidding me… Panties?! Why the hell did I turn into those?!’ He could have become anything, and that was the thing he changed into! Groaning from his bad luck, John’s eyes soon focused back on Alice as he saw her beginning to bend over with him still in hand.

 

Leaning down as she lowered the new pair of panties towards her feet, the pale-haired witch gently stepped into the leg holes, before pulling it up slowly. It, fit… it was a perfect fit actually. Not too loose or too tight. And the material hugged her somewhat pert ass rather nicely. Her other pairs felt a little tight on her since she hadn’t gone out shopping for any new ones recently… Did her mother get these for her because she knew?

 

Pondering the bizarre turn of events carefully, a loud whine from Riley soon alerted her to what she had been doing while she thought to herself. “A-Alice! Pleeeeeease! Stop teasing me like that! Can I go in them already?!” Her hand… it had been lightly rubbing the front of her crotch… What on earth had gotten into her all of a sudden? She could feel her body heating up unprompted… and, it felt rather… pleasant.

 

Looking back at the whimpering teen in front of her, Alice’s eyes glazed over before she moved to grab her. Letting out a squeal of delight as she was picked up abruptly, the blonde-haired teen smiled eagerly as she was lowered downward. She was getting to go where she wanted today! Usually, she had to ride in her friend’s shirt pocket or skirt pouch. How did she get so lucky?!

 

Groaning from the rich scent of Alice’s skin, John blushed profusely, feeling more voyeuristic then usual with her being the one to use him. Of all his sisters, Alice was probably the one that used him the least for things. That's not to say they were on bad terms either. She just didn't like doing perverse activities as much as his other siblings. She had a tender affection for humans like him, as proof by her friend she kept around. Whenever she wanted to do something (after ample coaxing by her best friend) she tended to use Riley unless the blonde tempted her with himself to join in on their fun.

 

And it seemed like she had done just that, unaware. Watching as his sibling’s fingers began stretching him outward, John’s eyes got a full frontal view of Alice’s shaven lower lips, peaking perfectly between his stretchy white material. It was enough to cause him to get erect… though honestly, it didn’t take much, when any of his sisters were involved…

 

As the panties were pulled forward, Riley’s eyes fell on the large pouch inside them somewhat mesmerized. It looked snug… just like a blanket that would press into her warmly. What a wonderful place to put her! Hopefully, Alice got more just like these ones!

 

Inserting the tiny girl in, Alice soon let go of the elastic around the band, sending her friend forward before she smacked against the larger girl’s bare lower lips. With a small hiss, the witch took a step back at first, before walking back abruptly as she fell onto her bed, the instantaneous pleasure she felt enough to cause her to lose balance.

 

Groaning mentally as he felt the tiny body of his sister’s friend inserted inside of him, John clenched his eyes from the feeling of her naked body laying on top of him. It felt weird, but not particularly unpleasant. Riley had done this a few times with him in the past when Alice decided to use him. But it was never like this. He could feel her whole body grinding up against his, pushing him even closer into his sibling’s puffy lower lips. This was bad… He could feel her starting to get wet!

 

"O-Oh… oh my…" It felt good… really good... Pressing her hand against the outside of her new undergarment, the pale-haired teen moaned softly at first, but… her voice grew louder as she felt the wiggling sensation against her privates, her friend acting as a makeshift vibrator against her as she wiggled around, no doubt enjoying herself just as much, if not more then the larger girl.

 

What had gotten into her? This was embarrassing… but, she couldn’t stop her hand. And Riley was no better either! Biting down on her knuckles weakly as the pleasant feeling of her little friend coaxed her body into giving in, Alice whimpered as she shifted back and forth on her bed. This had never happened before… at least, not so abruptly…

 

Pressing her body against the warm mounds separated by the thin pair of fabric she was snuggled into, Riley moaned excitedly as she rubbed, caressed, and licked the panties she was in as she gave in to the sudden pleasure that the morning had brought on for her and her friend.

 

She wasn’t sure what prompted this kinky little session, but any moment she got to spend close to Alice like this was one she didn’t want to question! The reserved and stoic teenager usually kept to herself, even when the blonde poked and prodded her. To see her rendered in a state like this without hours of teasing or foreplay was practically unheard of. But she didn’t mind…

 

The sounds her magical friend was making, were just as mystical. Hugging the saturated fabric, she was now sticking too, Riley rolled her eyes back happily as she hugged the giantess’ lower lips, clear as day through the now see-through pair of panties. Each crevice… every inch of bare, glistening flesh… She couldn’t take it!

 

Perhaps it was best that she didn’t get to stay in the larger girl’s underwear all the time or else the diminutive teen didn’t trust herself not to try and jump her! This was absolutely breathtaking… and the heat, moisture, and atmosphere she was being bathed in didn’t help to stifle her progress. All she wanted now, was to make Alice scream in bliss. And she was sure that she was on the right track too, considering how noisy the usually inaudible girl was becoming.

 

Matching his sister’s moans as he felt his body being ground upon, John hissed as he felt Riley licking him, unaware that she was molesting not just Alice but himself too! She had gotten pretty good at this! Wasn’t she just a teenager?! Where did she learn to be so lewd from!?

 

Panting weakly as her control over the situation began to slip away, Alice whined as her hand pressed down on Riley forcing the smaller girl into her crotch. It was embarrassing to say, that she was close… it had only been a few minutes… if even that. But she just couldn’t take direct teasing like this… and her friend knew it.

 

Closing her eyes as her resistance faded, Alice moved her free hand away from her mouth as she moaned softly, her voice seemingly spurring on the much smaller girl in her panties as she began to dance around inside them furiously. No good… it was no, good…

 

Growing wide-eyed as she felt something slip into her, Alice cried loudly before bucking her hips. Arching her back as she felt her orgasm wash over her, and down onto her bedsheets, the panting girl laid back now as she tried to catch her breath… ‘What… just happened…?’

 

Moving her hand up slowly as she started to regain control of herself once more, the strange feeling that had once been controlling her actions now seemingly lifted, Alice’s eyes focused as she saw a thick sheen of her essence coating her fingertips. She came, a lot… but… something was wrong… She felt, cold now…

 

Leaning up slowly as the continuous wiggling inside her never ceased, the blushing teen looked down at her crotch before her eyes widened. Sticking out of her halfway, was Riley! She was thrashing with her top have buried in her lower lips…

 

What was disturbing, however, was the lack of panties her friend had been tucked into previously. They were gone…

 

Reaching down and plucking her friend out, Alice looked at her perplexed, but… the blonde didn’t seem any less confused as she looked around in a disoriented state. “W-What… what just, happened…?” Furrowing her brow as she tried to wrap her head around the bizarre interaction she just had, Alice soon narrowed her eyes.

 

“I don’t think those panties we found were a gift from my mother…”

 

Looking back at the larger girl still just as confused as she had been when she suddenly fell into the giantess, Riley wanted to ask, but she was already being moved down to her friends’ side as the blushing teen stood up.

 

“Let’s clean up… I need to change my bedsheets too… What a bother…”

 

There morning had been so pleasant… and now this happened. She was going to have to have a long talk with her mother when she got up… and one with John too, if her suspicions were correct.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

‘Oh god… I thought… I was going to drown!’

 

Panting in the mindscape he was bound too as the lingering memory of his younger sisters’ juices faded away, John looked around as he came down from yet another orgasm. Was he even cumming or was this all in his head?! All he knew is it was starting to exhaust him. It felt like his body’s limitations were still present, even in these various altered forms.

 

If he continued swapping forms at this rate, the pain would become unbearable! He needed to change back soon before this got really out of hand! He already wound up cumming from three of his sisters… And it was starting to look even grimmer, now that he saw where he was… and the thick smell surrounding him. It was potent… and all too familiar. ‘Oh god, not her…’ He wouldn’t last ten seconds with her!

 

Lying on top of a worn bed with various stains imbedded into the sheets, John’s eyes were wide with terror as he saw the one sister of his, he desperately didn’t want to end up spending time around. Standing in the middle of the room, a little over four feet tall, was a short-haired preteen with a dusky mauve pixie cut.

 

She was already dressed, unlike his other sisters who had been in various states of disrobing, as she wore a short, torn pair of black bloomers, and a stained white tank top, with the number 13 scribbled onto the back of it by what looked like a marker.

 

Sweat caked her form, as it ran down her body, accompanied by the strong smell of body odor radiating off her glistening form, as she bounced a medium-sized soccer ball back and forth on her knees. Compared to most girls, especially witches, she was an odd sight to behold. The young tomboy was his little sister, Phoebe… and John knew without a doubt he wouldn’t last thirty seconds in her presence when she was like this. He could already feel his arousal growing, regardless of her age…

 

Blushing furiously as he listened to the younger girl counting aloud as she did her morning practice exercises, the older boy wanted to look away, but his field of vision was set on the entire room. He couldn’t even fathom what he had become. If he was another piece of clothing like he had been for Alice… then he wouldn’t be here very long.

 

Phoebe’s scent was one he knew well. The tomboy loved to torment him with her body. She knew just how much he loved the smell of it, and she took great pride in burring his face in her feet, armpits, belly, and ass. It didn’t really matter to her. She just loved teasing him… and to be perfectly honest… he liked it too. She wasn’t mean to him like Blair was, but she didn’t baby or coddle him either like Salena or his mother did. She knew what he liked, and gave it to him, taking what she wanted in return.

 

Among all his sisters, she was the one he could just hang out with when it came to spending time together or playing games without any intent behind it. Though, more often than not he couldn’t help himself after being near her for too long… something she loved to capitalize on. She didn’t share the same views as other witches did. Humans fascinated her, and she loved to spend as much time around them as possible.

 

She was outgoing, and actively sought out activities like sports and clubs to attend, which lead to her becoming a member of her fourth-grade soccer team. John had spent many hours practicing with her, and the young witch took to physical activities unlike anyone else in their family. He couldn’t even keep up with her when she got going!

 

And from the looks of things, she had been really going for it today. There was a small puddle formed beneath where she stood on the damp carpet below. Breathing deeply with little restraint at all, John’s eyes widened as he took in the thick miasma of his little sister. She hadn’t showered yet… and it was probably because she wanted to do something with him.

 

Phoebe often skipped bathing when she spent time with him or wanted something, knowing he couldn’t resist her that way… ‘I wonder if you've been practicing early for your club, or because you want me to do something with you today, Bea...’ The tomboy wasn’t above bribing him or his mother so she could have him all to herself for a few hours. This often irked Salena, but their mother didn’t exclude anyone from*borrowing* him. Though she did keep tabs on what they did around him…

 

The last time she didn’t, he had wound up inside his youngest sister’s diaper accidentally. Cringing at the memory, John watched with fascination as Phoebe counted higher and higher as her movements began to grow sluggish. This type of practice was unheard of for girls her age… but, she still did it. She wanted to succeed, even if it was at something witches didn’t usually care about like sports.

 

Human activities were a waste of time. They were above them… But some of his sisters didn’t seem to think so. Salena, Alice, and Phoebe especially loved to engage in them. Others like Blair and their mother didn’t see the point, but the ladder didn’t stop them from pursuing such interests either.

 

Being drawn out of his thoughts as the tomboy began to stumble with her movements, the younger girl soon stopped once she reached a point she could in her training regime. “Nine-hundred ninety-six… Nine-hundred ninety-seven… N-Nine-hundred Ninety-eight! Nine-hundred, ninety-nine! ONE THOUSAND!”

 

Missing the soccer ball as it fell to the ground with a dull thud, Phoebe panted loudly as she bent over exhaustedly, sweat draining off her face and hair like a leaky faucet. She was freaking beat! Reaching upward with a loud yawn, the young witch stretched her sore limbs out before wiping off the thick layer of perspiration that had been running into her eyes.

 

“Fuuuh~, that was pretty good! I wonder if moms up yet…” Mumbling to herself incoherently, the child looked to her door before shrugging her shoulders. She wanted to get food… but, she also wanted to take a shower too… But that wouldn't be fun without her *little* bro~. Too bad he was sleeping with their mother…

 

She had skipped her after practice shower last night in anticipation of sleeping with him last night. To bad he was already taken. She had run all the way home as fast as she could to ask her mom if she could have him before her older sister’s got to him… But the older woman had already planned on keeping him with her so he could actually get some sleep that night. Apparently, Salena had kept him awake all-night the day before cuddling him in her sleep.

 

Souring in annoyance as she thought about her older siblings’ obsession with their brother, Phoebe sighed before walking over to her bed and plopping down, seemingly unphased by her sweat soaking into her bedsheets. She needed to change them anyways. What’s one more day of unwashed linens after a month?

 

Feeling her hand land on something course, Phoebe blinked in surprise before looking at her bedspread confused. “Huh? I don’t remember grabbing a washrag…” Watching as he was lifted upward, John’s stomach dropped upon hearing this as parts of his new body came into view for the first time. He was indeed a small hand towel… The thing Phoebe needed exactly at that moment…

 

Rubbing her thumb over the material silently, the child hummed thoughtfully as she felt the texture of the small washcloth. It was warm to the touch… and not as bristly as other towels generally were. She couldn’t remember grabbing one before she began her morning practice though… Was she still sleeping when she had?

 

Thinking about it for only a split second, Phoebe shrugged unconcernedly as she stood back up. How it ended up here honestly didn’t bother her. She was going to grab one anyways so it just sort of worked out. She’d wipe herself off before heading to breakfast. There was no point showering if her brother didn’t join her.

 

Staring in horror as he watched his little sister’s face approaching him, John wanted to scream at her to get her attention, but he was still immobile, and completely helpless to her actions. Feeling his new form flattened out as the tomboy’s face pressed against his outstretched body, the transformed boy groaned as he felt his little sisters sweat clinging to him as he absorbed it in.

 

‘Crap!’ The smell was so strong even on her face! He couldn’t smell anything but the strong stench of Phoebe, and she hadn’t even rubbed him on any part of her that was drenched yet! Even so, however, he could feel himself growing aroused all over again just as he had with Salena and Alice. Was there no end to this?!

 

Running the washrag down her face and through the different crevices on her head, Phoebe looked back at it somewhat confused. It felt really weird… but, pleasant. ‘Hehe, I guess this will be going into my gym bag afterward.’ It was perfect for when she got done running laps during soccer practice.

 

Moving the light beige hand towel down her neck, the tomboy gave it a gentle crack as she wiped herself clean, all the while beginning to feel somewhat excited for whatever reason. Usually, she didn’t feel this way unless John was around, and even then, she had to be teasing him first. Hopefully, she could get to play with him today. She had a whole days’ worth of smells for him to endure!

 

Panting weakly as his nose was assaulted by the pungent aroma of his younger sibling, John groaned as the smells began to get more and more potent as she finished wiping down her upper back, bringing him right beneath her exposed underarm.

 

Staring up at Phoebe’s hairless armpit, the older boy felt himself grow to full mast as sweat dripped down on top of him. ‘D-Damn it, it’s so, great!’ She smelled so heavily of sweat! He couldn’t contain himself anymore! Anytime he smelled this scent, he wanted nothing more than to be smothered in it!

 

And thankfully, he got his wish. Feeling his body suddenly grow wet as he was pressed directly against his sibling's drenched pit, the stench he tried so hard to resist completely overpowered his will anymore. Giving in to his urges and inhaling the horrendous odor he knew he was a masochist for loving, John’s eyes rolled back in bliss as he felt his whole body being rolled around in them.

 

Scrubbing her armpit as she blushed from the pleasurable feeling, Phoebe moaned softly as she felt her sweat drying up with each pass of her washcloth. ‘What the hell’s gotten into me?!’ She was getting really turned on right now! Damn it, where was John when she needed him?!

 

He would kill to be used right now after two days’ worth of body odor had been saved up just for him. Moving the soiled rag out from her underarm and doing the same for her other sweaty pit, the strange feeling didn’t go away. If anything, it only grew stronger…

 

Biting her bottom lip as she wondered if she should give in or not, or even try sneaking into her mother's room to take John away for a little fun, Phoebe finally succumbed to her arousal as she moved the washcloth down her belly, resting it right in front of the waistband of her bloomers.

 

‘Well… I guess it couldn’t hurt. Actually, I could wrap John up in this towel after I'm finished using it!’ Growing a wide grin as she thought about the fun she could have with her tiny brother and her new sweat rag; Phoebe lifted her legs up before tugging down her sweat-stained clothes.

 

Watching as he began to approach a new area on his little sister’s body, John’s eyes were glazed over as his sibling's fluids began to drip off of him. ‘Oh god… I can’t, t-take anymore!’ He felt like he was about to explode! Why was she moving him there of all places?!

 

Staring out at his sister's exposed privates, the transformed boy gulped internally as the scent began wreaking havoc on him once more. If Phoebe’s sweaty pits wouldn’t do him in, then her hairless snatch would be the end of him! He had a lot of weakness’ but being trapped in his sister's worn panties after her soccer practice sessions had always driven him mad! And if the smell in front of him was anything to go by, this would be just as bad…

 

Wanting desperately to touch himself as he was moved closer, his little sister's body heat pelted him first, before the sweet relief of her touch made him groan in pleasure. Feeling his body pressed into the younger girl’s crotch, John whimpered as his body was crushed tightly against it before he was ground up and down against the preteen’s bare lower lips.

 

Moaning from finally giving in to her itch, Phoebe soon began to pant as she rubbed the coarse towel against her soaked crotch. She didn’t know how much was sweat or her own excitement, but her washrag was doing a good job of absorbing it all for her. Surprisingly, it felt just as pleasant as it had felt against her face and armpits.

 

She expected a hand towel to be rough, but whenever it passed over her sensitive areas, it seemed to flatten out naturally. Maybe that’s why she was getting turned on? Thinking about it for only a moment, Phoebe soon gasped as her fingers suddenly penetrated her lower lips causing the preteen to jump in shock.

 

“W-What the heck?!” Pulling her hand back in confusion, the tomboy paused before looking around in uncertainty. ‘Where did my rag go?’ It was gone! Looking on the ground and around her bedsheets for a minute, the preteen soon huffed as she began to finger herself lightly.

 

“Jeez, that’s such a pain!’ She really liked that damn washcloth! Now she had to finish into her fingers instead! Hopefully, she didn’t squirt and make a mess… Or perhaps make one and have John clean it up! Growing a toothy grin as she grabbed her used underwear, the younger girl picked up right where she left off, her brother not far from her mind as she thought up other devious things to do with her diminutive older sibling…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

‘Ughhh… that one really hurt… Come on, Blair… How much longer can this spell last…?’

 

 

Opening his eyes after what was probably the strongest orgasm, he had all morning, John tried to see where he was… but, it was pitch black. And also, extremely hot… Panting as he took this time to gather his bearing, the older boy breathed deeply, as fresher air filled his lungs. It still smelled of something strong, and not quite normal… but it was a far cry from the horrendous odor of Phoebe…

 

‘Yeah, and I like Bea's smell…’ Shaking his head from how perverted he was, the worn-out man tried to shift his gaze around as he did with his other altered bodies, but… he couldn’t see anything at all. He felt, something on both sides of whatever new object he had become, but it was hard to determine just what it was…

 

However, it was moving… Actually, both somethings were moving. Taking a moment to feel them properly, John hummed thoughtfully now. One was rising while the other fell. They were rhythmic, but not on a set pattern. Occasionally they would line up, before separating again. It was like whatever he was between… was… breathing…

 

Blinking slowly before it slowly started to dawn on him, John sniffed the air around him again before he felt his suspicions confirmed. While nowhere near as strong as Phoebe’s sweaty body, he was still pressed against someone else’s body… Make that, two, someones.

 

“Mmmm, ah…” “Mmmm, hmmm…”

 

Feeling the sides of his body being pressed harder as he was sandwiched between the two people on either side of him, John blushed as he listened to the gentle breathing of his two, little sisters. Twins, to be precise. Haylee & Kaylee. That was without a doubt, their voices. And it seemed they were still sound asleep and cuddled up against one another.

 

As the sides of his younger siblings shifted, the light slowly began to trickle in from a crack in the blanket above them, giving the immobile boy just enough light to see his surroundings. Sure enough, he could tell he was pressed into the stomach of one of the twins, as they draped their arms around each other in slumber. It was actually pretty adorable… or it least it would have been if he didn’t see what he had become.

 

His arm was outstretched in front of him resting against one of the sister's belly buttons. It was a paw… a stuffed, brown paw. ‘You can’t be serious… Am I really a stuffed animal?!’ Why would he become something like this?! And better yet, why was he squished helplessly between the pair of girls?!

 

Groaning as he was shoved harder into one of the twin's navel's, John’s eyes slowly began to widen as he saw the blushing faces of both girls as they continued to shift and writhe in their shared bed together. Both girls were young blondes, who were as identical as a pair of buttons. Their long blonde hair was up in pigtails, with the only noticeable difference being one had bright peach-colored bauble pins, and the other a little pair of red bows holding their hair up.

 

Their mother made them do something to differentiate themselves since they often acted as a single person when they were together… Which just so happened to be 24/7. Unlike the rest of his siblings, both Haylee & Kaylee were special in the sense that they seemingly pooled their powers with one another.

 

Both thought and felt things the other did, and all of their senses were shared. This sometimes-caused issues though when they ate. Even if they were as thick as thieves, they were still two different witches entirely. Haylee loved strawberries and anything that tasted fruity in general, while Kaylee preferred chocolates and other sugary delights.

 

This made giving them desserts or food specific to each a problem when they both shared the same set of taste buds… But, where credit was due, they never seemed to fight about it. Among all his sisters, both girls were agreed in all things and would show a surprising amount of democracy when it came to making decisions on what one or the other did.

 

It was a bit concerning considering they were both only 4 years old. But it also made other… activities, less embarrassing since the older boy knew they were so mature for the age. Just like many of his other family members, both blondes seemingly had an obsession with him. In this case, that just so happened to be one akin to what Salena had with him.

 

While this in and of itself wasn’t a bad thing… it made certain activities, they did less than pleasant. Both Haylee and Kaylee loved to play with him, and due to Phoebe acting like a *teacher* to them both, this more often than not ended up with him being pressed into different parts of their giggling bodies. They especially loved to sit on him and watch their big brother wiggling in what they thought was happiness.

 

While not wrong… sometimes… Both girls didn’t seem aware of just how embarrassing this was for him since Phoebe often spoke upon how much he loved her body odors. On a few more occasions then he would like to admit, this ended with the older boy shoved in one or sometimes both girls’ diapers… Oh, that was another thing as well…

 

Both still wore them. Their mother was very open-minded about taking care of her babies, (himself included…). While most of his sisters grew out of relying on their mom for everything, Haylee, Kaylee, and his youngest sister still did. He wondered why the twins acted so babylike when they were obviously more aware then they let on, but… It wasn’t really his place to try and teach them either.

 

Though it made a lot of his interactions with the two humiliating… On more than one occasion, they would grab him and haul him off to feed with their mother. And much to his dismay, the older woman was delighted to let him join in when she breastfed them…

 

Hanging his head as he thought back to the most recent activity, he shared with the pair of blondes involving a training potty, John simply sighed. Hopefully, they would awaken soon. While not the most aware, or intuitive of his younger siblings, they would probably realize that he wasn’t one of their toys.

 

The twins had a pension for playing with shrunken human’s curtesy of Blair tossing them to the two when they were infants. Ever since, they only seemed to enjoy playing games with little people, himself being their favorite since he was their big brother. It was safe to say, a stuffed teddy bear was somewhat out of place for them. And he had a feeling they would know it too.

 

It also sounded like they were waking up to with how much they were murmuring and moaning in their sleep. Blinking momentarily as he thought about that, John’s eyes suddenly widened as he focused intently on their faces… before his stomach dropped.

 

‘No, no, no, no, no! Are you kidding me Blair?!’ This couldn’t be real! Both blondes were visibly sweating, as their faces were as bright as a pair of cherries. Their breaths came out as pants, and their bodies were constantly rubbing up and down his stuffed body…

 

They were both getting excited by touching him! Wanting to yank on his hair in dismay, John tried desperately to move, but as expected… he could do nothing outside of his mind. He was a helpless passenger, for whatever happened next. It seemed ridiculous that the twins would be excited… but, like all his sisters… Witches were a bit different. There was a reason they were so smart for their ages… And thanks to Phoebe, she probably helped teach them other things he wasn’t aware of while he was with their mother.

 

Grunting as he felt his face pushed harder into Haylee’s navel, the older boy gulped as he smelled the potent smell of his little sister. It embarrassed him immensely that he knew exactly what she smelled like down here… and that he somewhat liked it. While not as strong as Phoebe’s, both of the twins were very active and rambunctious. They sweat plenty, and their smells also did a number on him. Like right now…

 

Wanting to look away due to shame, John was forced to stare on helplessly as he grew aroused all over again. He really was a depraved human… But his family liked him that way. And a part of him did too. Hearing the sounds of moaning grow in an octave, the older boy watched in silent surprise as he saw Kaylee leaning forward before nuzzling her cheek into her twin’s, both girls smiling happily as they began to rub their faces on one another’s.

 

‘So, damn cute! Why the hell do they have to be this adorable?!’ It made him feel like a monster for being so turned on right now! As he watched on in stunned suspense, John’s vision soon shifted as he watched a hand move down towards him. Did they feel him!?

 

Feeling his head gripped before being pushed further down between the blanket, the older boy's mouth fell open as he was shoved down by what he assumed was their diapers. The light crinkling, they made alerted him that they were indeed wearing some right now… And the feeling of them pressing their crotches against him soon caused the motionless boy to moan himself.

 

They were grinding on him?! Did they even realize what they were doing? Panting quickly as his senses were overloaded from the sound and heat all around him, the transformed boy tried to look around, but… it was pitch black down here.

 

The only thing he could feel was the hot warmth of his little sister’s bodies on either side of him, and the droplets of sweat on their stomach and legs his stuffed form had begun to soak up. He could taste it, just like he had with Phoebe. It was nowhere near as strong, but sweat was still sweat… something he was hopelessly aroused by…

 

“Mmmmmm…” “Ahhhhh-“.

 

Hearing a unilateral cry from one of the girls before both started to moan happily, John wondered what was happening above the covers, before feeling the diaper he was pressed against suddenly grow hotter. Sniffing sleepily, John cupped his nose in embarrassment as the strong stench of ammonia flooded his nostrils.

 

‘S-She, she’s peeing?!’ Having flashbacks of his time spend inside both of their diapers, John whimpered as he grew more aroused by the sound of the twins moaning in happy relief, before the other one joined in, his backside warming up as well now…

 

They were both peeing…

 

Coughing as the potent smell of urine was all he could breath, John felt himself close now as he was continuously ground back and forth as both of his little sisters rubbed their diapers against him, making obscene noises in the process.

 

'I can't, take...  much more of this!' This was torture! Trying to resist was hopeless too. He knew what would eventually happen. "Ahh... Kaylee..." Hearing the mumbling voice of his little sister, John winced as the blanket on top of him suddenly moved away as he saw Haylee lifting it up in confusion, her bright blue eyes locked onto his own black beaded ones.

 

"A... stuffed-" "Teddy Bear?".

 

Hearing Kaylee finish her sibling's sentence as she leaned up weakly as well, both siblings looked at one another before smiling. "It feels good..." "Let's keep it..." Nodding together, Kaylee's hand moved down towards their transformed brother before she pressed him against her sister's diaper harder much to John's dismay.

 

'NO!' It was too late, they were already enthralled by the love spell Blair's potion put on him. No one could resist it! Sleeping... Being smart... Feeling exhausted... Even being too young to understand it... No one was able to resist the spell they were under...

 

He was stuck like this... He was going to be stuck like this... forever, wasn't he...? Watching with glazed eyes as his mouth was rubbed up and down on Kaylee's diaper, John went limp as he watched Haylee lean forward, before kissing her sister on her mouth, both twins showing their more mature side as they made out with each other...

 

'Damn, you... Phoebe...' Seeing this now... Feeling the heat of their bodies... Smelling the potent ammonia around him from his little sister's diapers... There was no point... no point, holding himself back. They were double-teaming him, and he couldn't take it anymore, as he watched them kissing each other...

 

Finally giving in and letting the inevitable orgasm happen, John closed his eyes as he let relief take him… before his vision faded… and he was whisked away somewhere else… embarrassment being the last thing he felt, for cumming in such a humiliating way…

 

As for the twins, both Haylee and Kaylee remained snuggled into one another, as they continued to kiss, unsure themselves why they really felt so happy all of a sudden.

 

They felt very warm, and then they had to pee... then, everything went foggy. Laying back down in each other's embrace, both blondes cuddled closer before falling back asleep as they held one another, their faces still pressed closely together as their dreams began to intertwine once more...

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Coming too, slowly as his vision returned to normal, a slight tingle of pain resonated through John as fatigue that had long since expired nestled its way into his worn-out body. He was completely drained… If things continued on like this, he might actually die. If not from outright pain, then a numerous amount of other reasons.

 

Staring on as his mind became aware of where he was, the older boy soon focused before he saw the white sheets that surrounded him… and the familiar pawed hand he now had. ‘Am… am I still a stuffed teddy bear?’ Did that mean he was still somewhere near Haylee and Kaylee?

 

No… that wasn’t it. He could see, exactly who he now ended up with. He was inside of a large crib after all. And he wasn’t the only one in it either. Resting on her back as she cooed softly, was his youngest sister, Abigail. She was just a baby…

 

Laying immobile as he looked on at the sleeping girl, John soon chuckled to himself as he rested his tired body… or, mind? He still didn’t really know what Blair had done to him. All he knew was that he was going to get a chance to recover now. But this led to other issues…

 

Unlike Haylee and Kaylee who didn’t like toys unless they were humans, Abby was the exact opposite. She hated playing with humans unless it just so happened to be him. But she was perfectly content to play with the plethora of baby toys that littered her messy bedroom.

 

He could end up being here for a long time until their mother sorted out what had happened to him. It might take a few days… or a week, but she would discover him sooner or later. She always did. At least, this was what he kept telling himself. In truth, there was no knowing if he would ever return to normal. Blair had really outdone herself this time around. And it terrified him more then any other one of her experiments did. Sighing, the exhausted boy stared at his baby sister for a bit as his mind wandered. There wasn’t much else to do at a time like this.

 

She was a cute one. Far cuter than most of his other siblings had been when they were her age. He had spent plenty of time taking care of all of them when he helped their mother growing up. Abigail also seemed to have unique attributes too, much like the rest of his family.

 

One such was her hair. Similar to Haylee and Kaylee, hers was a blonde variant, but a darker shade than the bright sunflowers that were the twins. Considering their mother had dark purple hair and their father… had something else, he wasn’t sure why all his siblings had such strange appearances.

 

Pondering the odd topic for a moment, John was soon pulled out of his thoughts, as he watched Abby slowly beginning to lean up, her eyes instantly locked onto him immobile form. Did she notice that he was here…? No, she was too young to know something like that. Though… where credit was due… Among all his younger sisters, Abby was something else…

 

Magic didn’t usually form in children until around ages two or three when their minds matured. But… the younger child seemed capable of performing it the same as the rest of their family from birth. It started off as coincidences at first. He was actually the first one to notice the strange occurrences.

 

He had been with his mom making lunch for his sisters, before suddenly standing in the baby’s crib with one of the sandwiches he had been preparing. It happened so suddenly at the time; he wasn’t sure what even occurred. But Abby’s eyes were glowing… It was a vibrant violet, similar to their mother's own eyes.

 

But, as quick as it came, it left, and soon the older woman came to collect him, she just as confused as he was. From then on, he kept a close eye on the baby, and more odd experiences presented themselves. When he brought it up with Cordelia, the only response she gave him, was that she was just a special girl, not unlike her mother.

 

But… right now, he got the feeling there was more to it than that. Staring across the crib as Abigail leaned up, the infant made no sounds at first as she stared at him with an almost puzzled expression, before a wide and exciting smile fell across her face and she began to babble gibberish at him with her hands outstretched in his direction.

 

Sighing at the unknown that was his youngest sister, John wasn’t sure what to expect… but, his eyes soon widened, as he found his vision focused back on the infant girl, as he rested in her hands. ‘W-What the hell?! I didn’t even blink! I couldn’t blink! How did she grab me so fast?!’

 

He just wound up in her grip! But then it hit him. Her eyes… Looking into the glowing purple orbs of his little sister, John wasn’t sure what was happening, as they continued to shine brightly, her smile being the only thing that seemed to match them as she gripped his malleable body… gently?

 

That wasn’t like a baby at all. Did… did she know…? Staring back at Abby unsure of what to even say, John took a deep breath… before the scent of baby, power flooded his nose… and air…? Feeling himself beginning to blink, the older boy's body vibrated momentarily, before he reached out and rested his hand on the infant's own…

 

His… his hand… Lifting it up in disbelief, John’s mouth grew dry. He… he was back to normal! Looking at both his hands before inspecting his body over, the older boy grinned broadly. He had been changed back! Staring at Abby in excitement as the baby’s eyes turned back to their normal ones, John was at a loss for words.

 

There was no mistaking it this time. Leaning forward and hugging his littlest sister’s hands, the older boy laughed happily as he felt everything properly, no longer being bound by the strange mindscape he had previously been in. This felt great!

 

Looking back at Abigail as she cooed happily, her expression seemingly more excited then his own, John joined her in a short laugh himself as he rested in her grip. “W-Wow… Thank you, Abby… I, I didn’t think I would be getting back to normal anytime soon… Blair sure has it out for me… I didn’t think you would be the one to notice first either. Thanks... thanks a lot…” He was at a loss for what had just happened...

 

Hoping his words were received properly, John soon shook his head before chuckling to himself as the younger girl cooed in gibberish once more as she lifted him up and down like one of her other toys. Even if she was a powerful witch… it was hard to tell just how intelligent she was. Sometimes, she would be aware and know what’s going on around her and other times she would babble like this with seemingly no care in the world.

 

Holding onto one of the younger girl's fingers as she rattled his body around a bit, John chuckled as she gently played with him like she usually did. He had seen her smack her toys on the ground before but she never did anything like that to him. It was one of the things that made him think that she secretly knew he was her brother all along. Though, his mom always told him he was crazy...

 

It looked like he had indisputable proof now...

 

Watching her face as it came closer to him with an excited smile, John’s prior jovial demeanor soon fell before he inched back in concern. ‘Uh oh… don’t tell me she’s going to do what I think she is?!’ Lifting his hands up in a disarming way, the older boy smiled weakly before trying to laugh it off.

 

“H-H-Hey now, Abby, you know it’s me, right…? I-It’s your big brother, John! You didn’t just happen to change me back to normal to do what I think you did… right?” Staring at his little sister as he began to approach her now opening mouth, the older boy's stomach dropped before he hung his head.

 

‘I should have known…’ The infant was still teething after all. Feeling the warm breath of his younger sister wash over him, John grimaced as darkness set around him, before feeling her lips clamp down on top of his chest and back locking him in place as she started to suck on him happily.

 

She was treating him like her pacifier… And now that he thought about it… She might have just changed him back because she wanted to suck on him where she couldn’t do that before when he was a stuffed animal… Just his luck…

 

Feeling the infant's tongue smack him in his face before saliva drenched his already worn-out form, John groaned as he began to bob back and forth as he was suckled on by the younger girl. He was ashamed to say this happened plenty of times in the past, and he had gotten accustomed to it over the years when he grew up helping their mother raise 6 other little sisters.

 

But that still didn’t make this any less humiliating! Hearing loud coos, now amplified by his location, John sputtered and coughed out globs of drool that coated his face as he continued to move back and forth as he was sucked on…

 

Hopefully, their mother would wake up soon. At this point, he wasn’t sure what was worse. What he had experienced the rest of the morning at the hands of his unaware siblings, or being choked on by baby drool…

 

But, even so... at least little Abby was happy. It didn't take much usually...

 

Suffice it to say, it was going to be a long day. But still… This didn’t really compare to some of the mornings he’s had.

 

 

In the end, things would go back to normal sooner or later…

 

This was just his… life.

 

 

And he would continue to make the best of it, as much as he could.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

~ Epilogue ~

 

 

 

After the events of the long and strenuous morning, where he had ended up returning back to normal by the hands of his baby sister, Cordelia found John about an hour later. Thankfully Abigail fell asleep as she sucked on the diminutive boy's body. If she were awake and had a temper tantrum, their mother might have let her keep him until she calmed back down…

 

When the older woman asked what had happened, her son had thought about telling her what Blair had done, but in the end, he didn’t really feel like it. As troubling as the morning had been, he ended up changing back, so no harm no foul… Although, there was a chance his mom knew he was lying when he told her nothing happened. Later that morning, Alice whispered something to her ear making her scowl angrily in Blairs direction. It would probably come back to bite him in the end... Even if his mother and younger sister knew though, no one else seemed to have noticed the strange occurrences that had befallen them all that morning...

 

His family was weird.

 

But still, family was family… and John loved his. All of them.

 

This wouldn't be the last time; he got pulled into the chaotic antics of his family by his sisters. But, he had become used to it…

 

In the end, it’s just the life the tiny boy chose to live… and he wouldn’t really have it any other way…

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued~.

 

by request~

 

Chapter End Notes:

Drop a review and maybe tell me who your favorite sister was, and you might just see some new chapters featuring them in the future. :D 

 

Until next time everyone. See ya!