- Text Size +

Meanwhile, at the restaurant…


“NO, STOP! YOU CAN’T…ER, UMM, Y-YOU’LL GET IN BIG TROUBLE IF YOU’RE DISCOVERED STEALING FROM YOUR EMPLOYER!” A panicking tiny screamed as a sadistic-looking giantess pulled him out of a box.

“Nice try, snack, but our contracts clearly stated that employees are allowed to snack on and play with you as long as we leave enough for the customers.” The giantess corrected as she held the tiny up to her face and licked her lips hungrily.

“NO, I DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN! PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT!” The tiny begged as he pathetically shielded his body with his tiny arms.

The giantess’s stomach grumbled hungrily, and as usual, giantesses almost always obey their stomachs over the pleas of tinies. The giantess proceeded to lift her shirt and press the tiny against her exposed hungry belly.

“You hear that, snack? My tummy is so excited to meet you.” The giantess said with a sadistic grin.

“NO, NO!” The tiny screamed, barely able to speak out of how terrified he was.

“Don’t worry, I think you’ll like it in there.” The giantess added as she rubbed her stomach. “It’s soft, and warm, and intimate…and wet. There might be just a teensy tiny bit of acid, but I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

The giantess’s stomach then grumbled once again, and the giantess brought the tiny back up to her face.

“But most importantly, my tummy is very hungry, so in you go.” The giantess simply said before popping the helpless tiny in her mouth.

The tiny screamed, panicked, and tried to force his way out, but the giantess just casually enjoyed his taste before swallowing.

“Mmm! See, my tummy isn’t so bad, is it?” The giantess asked as she gave her belly satisfied pats.

However, the tiny clearly disagreed as he was screaming out in pain as the giantess’s stomach acid melted his flesh off.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to the acid…when you’re my shit.” The giantess giggled. “BURP! Oops, excuse me.”

“Skylar, how do you stomach that?! Eating people against their will?! It’s totally barbaric!” Another giantess shouted in disgust.

“Well, actually, I “stomach” it quite well, Lily.” Skylar replied as she lifted her shirt back up and rubbed her digesting belly while sloppily licking her fingers.

Speaking of stomachs, Lily’s rumbled audibly just as Skylar finished that sentence.

“Loosen your grip, please! If I don’t relief all the sexual tension that hot, sexy, squishy tummy of yours is making me pent up, I’m going to fucking explode!” A tiny woman in Lily’s hand screamed as she desperately tried to reach her private parts.

Lily smiled invitingly and brought the tiny woman up to her open, hungry mouth. Lily then proceeded to sexily lick between the tiny woman’s legs, causing her to let out a deafening cry of pleasure.

“Be patient, honey. Save your masturbation for when you’re inside.” Lily said as she pressed the tiny woman against her naked belly.

“Oh, God! Stop, it’s too sexy! You can’t be this hot and suspend my ability to relief myself!” The tiny woman begged as she put every fiber of her pathetic strength to trying to reach her soaking wet vagina.

“Very well, but remember, be a good girl and don’t touch yourself until you’re in my belly, okay?” Lily offered as she dangled the tiny woman over her mouth.

“YES, I PROMISE! NOW, PLEASE! SWALLOW ME UP AND DIGEST ME ALIVE! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!” The tiny woman begged as hard as she could.

“Oh, trust me, this is my dream come true too, so I know.” Lily added before dropping the horny mess of a tiny into her hungry mouth.

However, Lily simply left the tiny woman sitting on her tongue, rather than swallowing her.

“PLEASE, I’M BEING A GOOD GIRL AND NOT TOUCHING MYSELF…B-BUT, I-I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN RESIST!” The tiny woman shouted as her hand slowly crept towards her private parts while the other one was barely managing to hold it back.

“Mmm, you’re quite flavorful for such a tiny thing. So, you want to go down my throat and into my tummy deep, deep inside of me?” Lily teased as she rubbed her belly.

“YES, FUCK YES! PLEASE, SWALLOW ME!” The tiny woman screamed.

“…Even though it’s filled with flesh-melting acid?” Lily asked.

“YES, THAT’S THE BEST PART! I WANT TO BECOME A PART OF YOU! NOW, PLEASE SWALLOW ME! OR ARE YOU JUST AMUSED WITH MAKING ME SUFFER?!” The tiny woman screamed even harder as her hand was almost at her vagina.

“Alright, just remember, be a good girl and don’t finger yourself until you’re all the way down.” Lily ordered as she gulped the tiny woman.

A few seconds later, Lily’s stomach was blasting sounds of the tiny woman’s sexual cries.

“You see? Because you were a good girl and waited, it feels even better to finger yourself once you’re inside.” Lily said with a smile as she gave her belly comforting pats.

Skylar rolled her eyes.

“Where’s the fun in eating them when they aren’t resisting?” Skylar asked as she grabbed another unwilling snack.

“Well, I happen to find the idea that someone thinks I’m sexy enough to want to be digested by me very flattering.” Lily replied. “BURP! Mmm, excuse me.”