- Text Size +

Katherine and Hailey had been immersed in a conversation about their studies, and what they planned on doing in their next few years of college and beyond. 

“Wow, Haiti, huh?” said Hailey, impressed with Katherine’s ambitions to travel. “And here I felt like I was going out on a limb going to college in Virginia!” 

“Haha, well everyone’s different,” laughed Katherine. She thought for a moment, trying in her tipsiness to come up with a reference that Hailey would appreciate. “I mean,” she said a moment later, “uh…didn’t, um…Faulkner never leave Mississippi or something?”

“Well, he actually lived all over the place,” chuckled Hailey. “As it happens, he even taught for a few years at UVA!” 

“Wow,” said Katherine, slumping her shoulders comically. “Shows you how much I know.”

“It’s not your field!” laughed Hailey. “I mean, you’re already fluent in French — ”

“Not fluent!” grinned Katherine as she shook her head back and forth, sending her golden-brown hair swinging to and fro. 

“Well, soon-to-be-fluent,” continued Hailey with a smile. “And you’re pre-law and taking all those classes…what are your classes like, anyway?”

“Oh they’re a big ol’ hodgepodge of stuff,” laughed Katherine, rolling her eyes. “Government, political science, philosophy, logic…uh…history….I even have an anthropology class this coming semester.” 

“Gosh…yeah, I think you can be excused for not knowing the intricacies of William Faulkner’s life,” said Hailey, shaking her head humorously.

“Ha! Yeah…well, I always admired how good you were at English,” said Katherine, tipping back her solo cup and downing the rest of her drink. “So you wanna be a professor?”

Hailey finished her own drink in kind and put her cup down. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled ironically as she spread her hands out, miming helplessness. Katherine found herself staring at Hailey’s bare arms. She was impressed by her friend’s size — even though Hailey wasn’t nearly as muscular as she was, Katherine nonetheless could tell that Hailey had been staying active. Her form-fitting yellow dress betrayed a thick curvaceous figure that looked solid, and her toned rounded arms and soccer legs implied that she found time in her busy reading and writing schedule to exercise. 

“I just don’t know what else I could do,” Hailey was saying, laughing at herself. “All I wanna do is read literature and talk about it with other people. And write…oh god, even though I hate it, I just have to do it every day. Otherwise I feel like a worthless sack of shit.”

“Oh come on, you can’t be too hard on yourself,” chided Katherine playfully, her eyes still on Hailey’s body. “I mean, come on — you go to UVA, you’re gonna be a professor, and you’re looking great! Are you still playing soccer?”

“Well, only intramural now,” said Hailey sheepishly. “Even though I still lift weights and run occasionally.” 

“Well it shows!” said Katherine, indicating to Hailey’s body.

“Oh don’t tease me,” giggled Hailey, her cheeks darkening as she blushed. Her eyes danced quickly over Katherine’s upper body, which loomed impressively out of her black spaghetti-strap top. “My body’s nothing compared to yours, Katherine.”

“Stop it!” said Katherine. “No, no, I’m serious, Hailey — don’t put yourself down like that! You look fantastic!” 

“You really think so?” asked Hailey, still sheepish. “I mean, I’ve gained quite a bit of weight since I started college.”

“So have I!” said Katherine. “You kidding!? I mean, I weigh over 190 now, and I used to be like 140 just a year and a half ago!”

“Guess how much I weigh,” said Hailey with a nervous smile. 

“Oh…I don’t know,” said Katherine, enjoying the opportunity to once again scan her eyes slowly and purposefully over Hailey’s attractive body. Substantial hips, big ass, solid arms, developed biceps, triceps…killer legs…“How tall are you?”

Hailey let out a puff of laughter and bent in closely. “I’m just over 6 feet!” she whispered. “I feel like a giant all the time!”

“Tell me about it!” laughed Katherine. “Now, your weight…ummm…ummmmmm….170?”

Hailey blinked slowly as she let out another soft exhale of laughter. Katherine was amazed at her effortless voluptuousness — this girl was sexy. “174 this morning,” she whispered, laughing some more at herself as she sat back up and resumed her normal speaking voice. “I just don’t know what changed, but all of a sudden, when I got to college, any time after I exercised I just ate a shit ton of food. Like, more than I ever used to eat. I routinely polish off whole boxes of pasta meant for a full family of four…in one sitting, haha! The weight shows!” 

“Yeah, but it’s good weight,” said Katherine. “You’re curvy! And look at those arms! I can see your muscles, girl! And, well…your legs have always been knockout…so…yeah.”

“You’re not just being nice?” ventured Hailey, her face getting even redder. 

“No!” said Katherine vehemently. “You’re looking bangin’, Hailey!” Katherine didn’t know why, but Hailey’s shyness about her own body was actually starting to turn her on. There was something about the quiet self-conscious English major sporting a thick in-shape body that made Katherine suddenly want to push her up against the wall and make out with her. Hailey locked eyes with Katherine, and for a moment both of them were blushing at each other and breathing a little hard. But Hailey looked away after a few moments, smiling timidly. 

“Well…well I just think you look amazing, Katherine,” she said quietly as she looked down at her feet. “You…you were always hot, but…I never expected you to look like…like this.” 

“Like some kind of person who dumps protein powder on everything and watches bodybuilding videos on youtube?” laughed Katherine, attempting to diffuse the seriousness of Hailey’s compliment. 

“No…you just…you look like a goddess, Katherine,” said Hailey simply, looking down at her friend’s developed thighs, unable to meet her eyes. Katherine saw that Hailey’s blush had deepened, and had spread down her neck to her chest. Her clit twitched and buzzed a little in longing. She suddenly envisioned Hailey in between her thighs, only the top of her short brown crop of hair visible, vigorously sucking on her clit as Katherine came again and again into her face. Hailey’s face was drenched time and time again, but she only sucked harder, refusing to stop, closing her eyes tightly as she moaned out in determined pleasure.

Katherine blinked for a moment, and she actually let out something like a panted exhale. Hailey’s eyes lingered for a moment longer on Katherine’s thighs and then shot up again. The girls’ eyes locked again. ‘Oh it’s here alright,’ thought Katherine, reminding herself to stay calm. ‘There’s sexual energy here.’ 

This time it was Katherine’s turn to look away first. She felt that any prolonged eye contact might cause her to lose control and just start kissing Hailey right then and there. She looked down at her own full-length jeans, which her big legs filled completely, sculpting their fabric into her shape. But she felt Hailey’s eyes lingering on her, and she couldn’t help it — she brought her eyes back up, their eyes paired again, and then they suddenly burst out into giggles. They both knew. Katherine was feeling more brazen now. She looked down directly at Hailey’s cleavage, raised her eyebrows, and speared her tongue into the inside of her cheek, causing it to bulge outward. Katherine’s clear indication of attraction caused the shy girl to blush even further. Katherine’s clit twitched again, and she suddenly threw caution to the wind. 

“You know Hailey,” said Katherine slowly, raising her eyes to her face, nostrils flaring, “your vulnerability is…really freaking me out right now.” 

Hailey grinned broadly as her tongue worked on her lower lip. “Heeyyyy,” she said in mock-interrogation, “you’ve been watching The Departed, haven’t you?” 

“I haven’t seen it in years!” laughed Katherine. Hailey had caught her plagiarism, but it didn’t matter. “But for some reason that line always stuck with me,” she continued. “I’ve always wanted to say it in the same way, and, well…here we are.” 

“You know,” said Hailey, shuffling a little closer to Katherine on the sofa in a surprising show of boldness, “In that scene, after she says that line to Leonardo DiCaprio, you remember what happens next?” Their legs were touching now. 

“Yeah,” breathed Katherine. Her heart was pounding now. “They…they…”

“They fuck,” said Hailey, grinning impishly. Katherine looked down at her, shocked and aroused by Hailey’s naughtiness. She reached out and put her hand on Hailey’s exposed knee. But in a sudden whirl of backtracking, Katherine remembered Raymond. She didn’t want him to feel left out. With her hand still on Hailey’s knee, she turned around to look for him. Apparently he had gotten up, because she couldn’t find him anywhere. She shrugged and turned back to Hailey; Raymond was probably just getting another drink or something…which reminded her, she needed to refresh her cup as well. 

“Want a refill?” she asked Hailey, arching her eyebrow. The implication was that they should keep going down this path.

“Yeah!” said Hailey. She shook her foot free from her platform sandal and brushed her bare toes up against Katherine’s lower leg. Katherine looked down at her leg, and then back up at Hailey, who was staring up at her in pretend innocence. Katherine pursed her lips and blew a long “o” of air out, smiling as she accepted Hailey’s empty cup and made her way to the kitchen. 

‘This is incredible!’ she thought excitedly as she ladled more of the hunch punch into their cups. ‘Me and Hailey Winthrow…just…just flirting like a bunch of horny school girls!’ Katherine was cognizant of her alcohol intake, and how much it was probably helping to lubricate her interaction with Hailey in more ways than one. 

‘But who cares?’ she thought happily. ‘We’re all getting drunk — we all know what we’re doing. There’s nothing wrong with using it to have a little fun!’ It’s just that she hadn’t expected to be having this kind of interaction with Hailey Winthrow of all people. But through all the glittering newness of the situation, Katherine thought back to Raymond…where was he, anyway? She still definitely wanted to experiment with him later on tonight; she wondered whether watching her make out with Hailey would somehow turn Raymond off to her. But she dismissed this thought fairly quickly from her mind. 

‘Oh come on Katherine,’ she chided herself, ‘of course he’ll like it. Maybe it’ll confuse him, but it won’t…like, turn him off or anything, surely.’ Katherine giggled a bit at herself as she kept spooning the punch into the cups, thinking about what Raymond’s reaction would be if she and Hailey were making out and then invited Raymond to join them as they went to one of the bedrooms in Wes’s parents’ house. 

“I see you ’n Hailey are having…quite the time over there on the…on the sofa!” slurred a voice behind her. Katherine turned quickly and saw that Steve was standing there directly behind her, almost uncomfortably close.

“Jesus Steve! You startled me!” said Katherine. She immediately could tell that he was uncontrollably drunk, by the way he was standing and from that idiotic smile on his face that conveyed the complete loss of his inhibitions. He was leering at her. She felt a wave of aggressive disgust pass through her, but instead of answering him directly she merely stood up taller, as tall as she could as she looked down at him. At 5’6, Steve's eyes were just below Katherine’s big breasts. Her vigorous hips were almost as high as his shoulders, a height difference she emphasize by sticking her hips out in one direction, almost knocking into him.

“What’s that you were saying?” asked Katherine from far above.

“You…and Hailey,” sputtered Steve, laughing stupidly as his rotund body swayed in place. “I was watching you t…you two over there. Mmmmhmmm!” He took his palms and smushed them together, rubbing them on each other, as if miming her and Hailey’s bodies. Katherine felt almost transported by the desire to reach down and grab Steve by the throat, but she looked over his head and back into the living room. Hailey was sitting there on the sofa, all alone, in her pretty yellow dress, looking around awkwardly at the rest of the party. Katherine felt her heart throb — god Hailey was cute. And strange and awkward and…apparently a little lascivious too, when she had a few drinks. 

Katherine started walking towards her, holding both full solo cups easily in her one hand, forgetting all about Steve as she sidestepped his squat body with her large legs. 

“D-don’t…don’t think I don’t see you two!” came Steve’s sagging, garbled voice from underneath her breasts. “Don’t think I — ” But Katherine had had enough of his obnoxious and repulsive attitude. She turned carefully around, so as not to spill the drinks, bent down, very deliberately fastened her hand around Steve’s throat, and squeezed with insistent pressure. Steve attempted to keep speaking, but found that no sound would come out. He tried to breathe, but he found that impossible as well. Katherine was choking him. He brought his hands up to hers and tried to pry her off his throat, but there was no way he was moving her hand, not even with two of his struggling with increasing desperation. 

“Listen Steve,” said Katherine down to him as calmly as she could, her face very near his. “I don’t like your attitude right now. It’s grossing me out, and it’s pissing me off. I don’t want you to talk to me the rest of the night, ok? Otherwise I’m going to choke you like this again, but I won’t stop. You got that? I need you to nod your head.” Steve nodded his head, and Katherine smirked down at him, keeping her grip on his throat for a few more seconds to emphasize her point. His eyes were big and bulging in fear, his fat face was beet-red, and the sweat was beading on his forehead and trickling down his unshaven cheeks. He looked like a fat little pig. 

She let him go, and he gasped out, heaving deep breaths of air. Several people looked over at the commotion, but it was loud enough and people were drunk enough that this small altercation largely passed by unnoticed. Katherine stood up to her full height and walked straight past Steve. She was proud of herself for not going too far there…the little shit was trying to exert power over her, trying to remind her that she was not free to have any interaction (especially a lesbian one) without him getting a voyeuristic sexual thrill out of it. That was what his drunk little brain was trying to tell her — that her interaction with Hailey was for his pleasure, and that the two of them, even though they were both at least half a foot taller than him and surely stronger as well, were just sexual pawns in the lewd puppet show going on in his head. 

“Had a little run-in with Steve?” chuckled Hailey as Katherine sat back down, handing her one of the solo cups. 

“Little shithead,” muttered Katherine, shaking her head. “Apparently he can’t handle two women being affectionate in front of him.” 

“Oh yeah?” said Hailey. Katherine’s heart jumped a little as she saw the glint in Hailey’s eye. Before Katherine realized what was happening, Hailey had shimmied her big ass over on the sofa, leaned up, and kissed Katherine directly on the mouth. The two girls closed their eyes for a moment as they both leaned into the kiss. Katherine felt her mouth parting into Hailey’s as their full lips gently caressed each other, their tongues butting heads affectionately at first, and then sliding and squirming gently into each other a few seconds later. Both girls heard what sounded like a din of reaction around them, but in that moment neither of them cared. 

Katherine was totally taken by the impromptu make-out, and would’ve continued the kiss for much longer had Hailey not broken away. “How about that?” giggled Hailey, sticking out her tongue playfully at Katherine. “You think he can handle that?” 

“I…I could barely handle that,” panted Katherine with wide eyes, staring at Hailey with evident lust. “H-Hailey…I…we…can we…mmmmm….yeah.” She stopped talking and just sat there with a big smile on her face.

“Yeah?” Hailey asked, arching her eyebrows as she smiled in kind up at Katherine. She held her drink up, indicating that Katherine should cheers her. “Well here’s to liquid courage. I sure as hell wouldn’t’ve had the courage to do that if I was sober.”

“Well…haha, yeah! Here’s to that!” laughed Katherine. The two girls cheers-ed with their cups and drank a few gulps of the punch. 

“Girl on girl action — yeah!” called Gavin from another group of people, all of whom were looking at Katherine and Hailey. 

“Oh quit it, Gavin!” scolded Katherine. He was doing the same thing as Steve, albeit less drunkenly and obnoxiously. She turned back to Hailey, and both girls made wide eyes at each other and shook their heads humorously. Katherine suddenly thought of Raymond again. Where the hell was he? She scanned around the room, looking everywhere aside from the armchair in the corner that was largely obscured by a big lamp. She did happen to see the latter end of long tan legs coming from the armchair…Ella. Katherine chuckled to herself.

‘Guess Ella drank too much and passed out already,’ she thought, feeling glad that she wouldn’t have to be dealing with her bitchy energy anymore. 

“Looking for Raymond?” asked Hailey. Katherine snapped back and looked at Hailey. There must have been something slightly troubled in her face, because Hailey smiled and put her hand up. 

“Look, Katherine, if there’s anything more happening between you two, I don’t want to, you know…get in the way or anything. I…I just really felt like kissing you right then.”

“Oh! No!” said Katherine quickly, and perhaps with greater energy than she intended. “No, Hailey — I mean…I mean, yeah that was…awesome.” She laughed and blushed as she took another sip from her cup. The alcohol was really flowing through her blood now. “And…and, like, I don’t know what you’re doing later tonight,” she continued, “but…well, let’s just say I’d like more of that.” 

“Me too,” said Hailey softly, blinking slowly. 

“And,” continued Katherine, “and…” She stopped for a moment. She was considering telling Hailey all about her thought process around Raymond, and how he had been making her feel recently…all her thoughts of domination, of size comparison…all of it. But she had stopped because she was afraid that it might sound weird coming out, or worse, that it would somehow chase Hailey away. 

“Well?” said Hailey with a wry grin. “Don’t stop now. What’s on your mind?” 

Katherine blew out a little chuckle. She’d tell her — what the hell, right? “It’s a little weird,” she said. “And I’m afraid you’re gonna think I’m a freak or something.”

“Katherine, come on,” said Hailey, tipping her drink a little too much so that it spilled a tiny bit on her dress. “Oops! Uh…yeah! Come on, Katherine! You’re talking to the girl who’s reading The 120 Days of Sodom for one of my classes. I’m pretty sure I can handle whatever you’re about to say.”

“What’s that, a book?” asked Katherine.

“Oh yes,” said Hailey, nodding her head up and down. “About all kinds of unimaginably depraved sexual acts. And I’m not just talking BDSM — I mean like, coprophagia, dacryphilia, exhibitionism, scat, torture, the list goes on and on.”

“Well, I know what scat means!” laughed Katherine, feeling an immense wave of relief pass over her. She wasn’t gonna scare this girl away. “What’s dacryphilia?”

“Sexual arousal to tears or crying,” said Hailey impressively, her eyebrows going up. 

“Woowww,” said Katherine. 

“Yeah, pretty fucked up, right?” chuckled Hailey. “But I don’t know…I actually like the book. Something about the idea of just…abandoning yourself to sexual pleasure in whatever form…I mean…there’s something pretty attractive about that, isn’t there?” 

“Well,” said Katherine with growing excitement, “that’s actually exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Oh?” said Hailey, pivoting as she discarded her other sandal and changed position on the sofa, sitting crosslegged so that her calves and hamstrings were squeezed together in sensuous bulges. She was now directly facing Katherine and holding her solo cup with two hands. Katherine was once again blown away by how cute she was in all her little movements — she moved with the shyness of a fairy, even as she was talking about all this sexual deviancy stuff. 

“Well,” said Katherine, gathering herself, “I noticed something when I came back home a couple weeks ago and saw Raymond for the first time.”

“That must have been quite a shock for him!” laughed Hailey. 

“Ha! Well, it was for me too,” said Katherine. “I mean, I don’t want to sound mean, but I was just…shocked by how small he seemed.”

“Yeah, I noticed it too,” said Hailey. “I know that we’ve definitely gotten bigger, but I’m pretty sure…certain, actually, that Raymond’s gotten smaller.” 

“No question,” agreed Katherine. “I think he’s just been smoking weed and playing video games all year. He’s not eating well, he never exercises…I mean, Hailey — you remember his younger sister Clara?”

“Uh yeah, I think I met her once a few years back,” said Hailey. “Short skinny little thing. But a spark plug, if I remember correctly.”

“Well, the spark plug has been growing,” said Katherine. “She weighs more than Raymond now, and she’s just about as tall as him too.”

“No kidding!” giggled Hailey. “Oh man, I bet that drives him crazy.” 

“It’ll drive him crazier when she starts really exercising,” said Katherine. “I taught them both how to lift weights earlier today, but I’m pretty sure only Clara’s gonna make a habit out of it. Raymond’s just so listless, so…low energy now.” She was speaking in a low voice to Hailey, not wanting to advertise her feelings to the rest of the room, or embarrass Raymond. 

“He did kind of seem that way to me,” said Hailey thoughtfully. “And the poor guy seemed pretty self-conscious about his size.”

“He did?” asked Katherine quickly. “How so?”

“Well, he just kinda brought it up to me…you know, how big everyone looked from his perspective. I think Ella really got to him. And I tried to reassure him, but…he kept kind of pressing me to spell out the exact reality of how small he is compared to everyone else. I mean, it’s pretty obvious, right? Why did he need to hear it from me?” 

“I think I know, Hailey,” said Katherine, feeling the excited heat build in her face. “And it connects directly to what I was gonna say about my own feelings around Raymond. So I notice that he’s clearly…obviously…shorter and smaller than me, right?”

“Right,” said Hailey. 

“And right before I eat dinner with him and his family, our arms happen to line up, and I get to just, you know…see the size difference, right? As plain as day.” 

“Mhmm,” nodded Hailey. 

“And…and I felt this twinge in my clit! This…uh, I don’t know what to call it. An awakening, maybe? Something about seeing how much bigger and stronger my arm looked next to his just…got me going.”

“It aroused you,” offered Hailey. 

“Yeah!” said Katherine. “Something about how weak he looked next to me. Like…if I didn’t know any better I would’ve said that I was comparing myself to a 12-year old boy. But I’m not, like, a pedophile or anything, it’s just — ”

“The fact that he’s actually older than you, yet he looks so much younger and…punier?” ventured Hailey.

“Yes, exactly!” nodded Katherine. “Exactly, Hailey! And since then, it’s just been like…germinating in my mind, and…I can’t ignore it.” She looked around to make sure that Raymond still wasn’t around listening to the conversation, and then leaned in closer to Hailey. “I’ve seen how he looks at me since I’ve been back. I’ve seen him popping erections just by looking at me, Hailey. I know he probably feels conflicted about it, but he can’t deny it. He’s turned on by my big body, and how much bigger and taller than him I’ve become. That's why he was asking you those questions, Hailey. Because you dwarf him too! And he gets a little alcohol in him and he can't help himself. I know he has these submissive thoughts. And…and I just wanna dominate the shit out of him.” 

“Woowww!” breathed Hailey. She blinked again slowly and seemed lost in thought. A few moments passed silently. 

“Well,” said Katherine, getting a little anxious, “what do you think? Too weird?” 

“Haha, no Katherine!” laughed Hailey. “I was just thinking about what that would look like. Honestly, I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t pretty hot.”

“You think so?” asked Katherine, feeling her chest expand in excitement. 

“Well yeah!” said Hailey brightly. “I’m totally into the power dynamics there. Big tall assertive female dominates small short passive male…oh yeah, I can appreciate that.”

“So…haha god, I don’t know why I’m so nervous asking you this,” laughed Katherine.

“Go on, go on!” giggled Hailey. 

“So…would you be interested in…uh…maybe participating in something like that…tonight?” asked Katherine. 

“Oh! Uh…sure!” said Hailey, acting a bit caught off-guard. 

“I mean, it’s totally cool if you don’t — ” said Katherine quickly, her face reddening quickly. 

“No! No, I’m game!” said Hailey almost as quickly. She paused a moment, took a breath, and continued. “Honestly, Katherine, I’m up for pretty much anything that involves…you know…seeing you naked…getting to touch you…and kiss you some more.” Hailey was blushing furiously again, and she reached out her hand and drew her finger across Katherine’s bare arm. 

“Ohhhh Jesus,” moaned Katherine softly, her eyebrows going up and meeting each other as she heaved difficult breaths. “How did I not know about you before, Hailey?” 

“We’ve both grown a lot since high school,” said Hailey, winking at her, “in more ways than one. And, again, just being totally honest, I’m intrigued by this whole power dynamic between you and Raymond. I don’t know how much of it I could embrace myself, but who knows? Maybe I’ll end up feeling aroused by it in the same way that you are. I mean, I can definitely have some fun embracing the more active sexual role.” 

“I’ve seen that!” said Katherine with a wide smile, showing her teeth. “I just…wow, Hailey Winthrow. I never would’ve expected it from you.”

“And I never would’ve expected Katherine Lloyd to grow into the most glorious, amazonian woman I’ve ever seen,” returned Hailey. 

“Well, then we’re both surprised!” laughed Katherine. The two women made playful glances at each other again and then Katherine broke away briefly to sip her drink. 

“Wait a minute,” she said suddenly, “wasn’t Raymond supposed to be my drinking buddy tonight?”

“Looks like he fled the responsibility,” chuckled Hailey. 

“Well the little guy’s not gonna get away with this,” said Katherine, feeling her lust build. She wanted all three of them to finish their drinks and find a bedroom. "Where is he?" Hailey watched as Katherine scanned the room again, and then stood up, walking a few paces right and left to try and locate him. 

Her eyes fell on the legs in the corner armchair again…Ella’s legs. Except this time Katherine saw the rest of her. She wasn’t passed out. She was wide awake and intensely interrogating a skinny guy on her lap…Raymond.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep