- Text Size +

Chapter 20

Thankfully, Raymond had not cum enough to have it bleed through his hot pink jean shorts, since it had been his second forced orgasm in less than an hour. He did, however, have to change his underwear. A minute later, he was back in the dining room. 

“And so I told him,” Katherine was recounting to the rest of the group, “the squats don’t really count if your legs don’t go down to at least a ninety-degree angle. He was boasting that he could squat more than me, but he was cheating!” 

“So did you have him try your weight, like, the right way? To see if he could do it?” asked Clara breathlessly. 

“Oh I didn’t have to ask him,” laughed Katherine. “A lot of these muscle dudes take it as a personal insult to suggest that, as a woman, your legs might be stronger than theirs. He insisted.” Katherine paused for effect, her lips turning up into an even wider smile now that she had seen Raymond come back.

“And?” asked Mr. Pierce, clearly getting a kick out of the story. 

“He totally couldn’t do it!” giggled Katherine. “I mean, he was a lot shorter and lighter than me, but he was super muscular. It wasn’t enough to squat what I was squatting though!” 

“How much weight was it?” asked Mrs. Pierce. 

“385,” said Katherine casually, making a special effort to sound modest. 

“385!?!” cried Clara, putting her hands over her mouth. “That’s…that’s just craaaazy, Katherine! I thought I was strong, and I’m only squatting 160!” 

“Not only, Clara — that’s very impressive!” countered Katherine. “That’s like, what? Almost your entire body weight, right?” 

“I mean, yeah…I weighed 168 this morning, but honestly it’s probably more like 170 now after that dinner,” said Clara, rubbing her belly. 

“So yeah, you’re definitely on the right track,” said Katherine. “Don’t try and rush it and get yourself hurt. The only reason I can lift so much now is because I’ve worked at it for years without letting up. That’s how you do it. And, well…haha, being as big and tall as I am doesn’t hurt either.” 

“God I can’t wait until I’m taller,” said Clara eagerly. Her eyes flicked over to Raymond, who was coming over to clear her dishes first. He made it a point not to look her in the eye, because he knew that she was going to say something snide to him — he was just too exhausted to deal with any of it right now. As it happened, though, Clara said something anyway. 

“I wonder how much Raymond squats?” she ventured. “I’ll bet he can’t even squat the bar!” 

“O-k, Tracy,” sighed Mr. Pierce to his wife, rolling his eyes, “I’m not gonna sit here and listen to more of the same-old same-old — wanna go watch Sherlock?”

“Oh, that’s a fun show, isn’t it?” piped up Sarah. 

“You watch it too?!” asked Mrs. Pierce, standing up from the table along with her husband.

“Yeah — I like the pacing…it’s really entertaining,” said Sarah. “Plus, I mean, you know…Benedict Cumberbatch.”

“Oh tell me about it,” laughed Tracy, putting her hand to her chest and pretending to swoon. 

“She doesn’t even have the decency to hide it,” said Mr. Pierce in mock-dolefulness, shaking his head. “Sorry honey — you’re stuck with me, I’m afraid.” 

“I’m sure she doesn’t feel stuck,” said Sarah calmly. “I’m pretty sure any woman would be happy to have you as a husband.” 

Mr. Pierce’s mouth opened a little, as if he was about to say something, but whatever it was caught in his throat. He started blushing a little; even his wife turned to look at him expectantly, seeing how he would reply to such a comment. 

‘Wow, now this is interesting,’ thought Katherine. ‘Did Sarah mean for him to feel awkward?’

“I, uh…haha, well, thank you Sarah,” said Mr. Pierce, recovering a second later and laughing. He turned to his wife. “You should take notes from Sarah, Tracy, next time you’re having one of your Sherlock fantasies.”

“I don’t have those!” she replied with jesting indignity, pushing him out of the room as she followed him. 

“Well I do,” said Sarah simply. As she left, Mrs. Pierce turned back around and mouthed ‘I do too,’ to Sarah. 

“Oh my god,” said Clara after her parents had left the room, “Were you just, like, totally hitting on my dad just then?”

“What?” asked Sarah innocently. “No, I was just saying what was true. Your dad’s a cool guy. Smart, handsome, successful…what’s not to like?”

“Yeeeaahhh, you were totally hitting on him,” laughed Clara. “Well I guess I don’t blame you — the boys our age just don’t really cut it.”

“Not generally, no,” said Sarah. “But then again, I think that’s just natural. There’s a reason why girls mature faster than boys.”

“And what reason is that?” asked Katherine, winking at Raymond as he took her bowl. 

“Well, like, way back during hunter-gatherer times, people didn’t live very long,” said Sarah. “They needed to reproduce at an early age before they died, and so it was normal for young women to mate with older men.”

“I think you’re right, Sarah,” said Katherine, again impressed with the young teenager’s knowledge. “The older, more powerful and established men in the tribes were of course more attracted to the younger women, and so, well…it became usual for very young girls, even younger than you two, to give birth.”

“Ugh, gross!” exclaimed Clara, sticking out her tongue. 

“Well, it’s just the real history of it all,” said Sarah, her eyes steadily following Raymond as he came up to take her dishes. Katherine watched the exchange, fascinated. Sarah smiled at Raymond as he took her empty bowl, but it was clear that his hands were shaking a little bit. He made a move to leave, but Sarah reached out a long arm and fastened her hand around his bony shoulder. Raymond froze and then slowly turned around in place. Sarah pointed upward with her finger, as if to say, ‘Just a second,’ and took her nearly-full water glass in her free hand and started slowly gulping it down, with her hand still on his shoulder, and her eyes never leaving his. 

*GULP* *GULP* *GULP* 

Sarah’s throat swallowed very loudly as she continued staring straight into Raymond’s eyes. 

‘Jesus, she’s doing it all on purpose,’ thought Katherine. ‘She’s totally going ham — what has she done to him before, that she can act like this?’ 

Sarah finished her water a few seconds later.

“Aaaaaahhhh!” she breathed out in satisfaction. “That hit the spot — here you go, Raymond.” She handed him her empty glass and he took it, still slightly trembling, into the kitchen. 

“So are we’re gonna do the comparison shots with him tonight, aren’t we?” asked Clara, who seemed not to have understood the significance of what had just happened. 

“Totally,” said Sarah, leaning back in her chair. “And we have Katherine now, so…”

“Oh my god yes!!” burst out Clara. “Yes!! Yes!! Yesss!!! Katherine, please tell me you can stay a little longer!” 

“I sure can,” answered Katherine, smiling, “Although I had planned to spend a little time alone with your older brother tonight. We, uh…we need to catch up on some things.” 

“Uhh, sure, yeah, fine,” said Clara, blinking a little, almost like she was confused why Katherine would want to spend any time alone with Raymond. “But, uh…but we can still take some comparison shots for my instagram, uh, can’t we?”

“Oh sure!” said Katherine. “Heck, I’ll even join in. It sounds fun!” 

“Yesss!!” shouted Clara, pumping her fist in the air. 

“Keep in down in there, young lady!” came Mr. Pierce’s voice from the living room. 

“Sorrrry dad!” called Clara, rolling her eyes. She looked at the dishes still on the table and hopped up, piling the rest into a stack in her arms. “Ok, you know what, screw it — Raymond’s taking too long. He can’t carry stacked plates like this because he’s too weak. I’ll go in and help him finish so we can go up to my room and get started!”

“What a sweet and considerate little sister you are,” Katherine teased. 

“Big sister, you mean,” replied Clara. “Like, it doesn’t matter that he’s like 5 years older than me — I’m sooo bigger than him in every single way. It’s kind of crazy that we’re from the same parents.” 

“Haha, the difference is pretty striking,” agreed Katherine. She suddenly realized that she was trying to end the conversation with Clara so she would disappear into the kitchen, thus allowing her to have some one-on-one time with Sarah. 

“Ok, be back in a couple minutes,” said Clara, leaving the room. 

Now it was just the two of them. Katherine watched Clara go and then turned around to face Sarah. The young teenager had an excited grin on her face, something that was almost striking in and of itself, since Sarah was usually more calm. 

“So how was that?” she asked Katherine in a hushed voice. “How did I do?” 

Katherine had to wait a couple seconds to answer. She had absolutely no point of reference for the kind of conversation that they were about to have. Up till this point, the power dynamics between her, Sarah, and Raymond had all been unspoken and implied with glances, nods, smiles, and gestures. But now they were actually talking about it. And Raymond’s parents were literally sitting in the next room. 

“Uhh…haha, eh, Sarah,” said Katherine in a low voice, leaning forward on the table, “I don’t think this is the place to be talking about it.” 

“Oh, yeah…haha, ok,” said Sarah, blushing a little. It was an odd thing for Katherine to see; she hadn’t yet seen Sarah dial herself back. “I guess I, uh........heh! I guess I get too excited sometimes and I get carried away.” 

Katherine nodded slightly, hoping to steer the young girl away from overtly sexual dialogue. “Haha, I know what you mean,” she said. “But, uh…heheh.....just, uh…just be careful, ok, Sarah? I wouldn’t want you to get into trouble.” 

“I’ve already gotten in trouble a few times already,” chuckled Sarah, “So I should probably do myself a favor and listen to your advice.”

Katherine found herself wanting to know about these “other times” that Sarah was talking about — in fact, she found herself wanting to ask Sarah an entire heap of questions. But she knew that none of them would be appropriate material for the Pierce’s dining room. There was also something else holding Katherine back, though. She wasn’t entirely sure that she was doing the right thing, encouraging Sarah’s aggressively dominant behavior. During dinner, Katherine had given into her arousal and played along, but now that everything was over, she was left with serious doubts about Sarah’s mental health. Katherine had to admit that she found the young teen’s behavior immensely hot and arousing, but she also wondered how far Sarah had gone before…and how far she would go in the future. She was so tall, pretty, and intelligent — and so dominantly inclined — that Katherine wondered if Sarah had already managed to seduce older adult men into committing crimes. She had definitely done something with Raymond…and she certainly did not seem to care at all about any kind of accepted social norms. She had literally jacked off her best friend’s older brother with her feet, under the table, in the middle of a family dinner, all the while carrying on an impressive and ironic conversation with Mr. Pierce. Katherine studied Sarah’s face — she looked so sweet and innocent, with her long blond hair and light green eyes. But there was something behind the appealing facade…something unhinged…and perhaps even sinister. Despite her fascination with and admiration for the teen, Katherine felt a chill go down her spine. 

“Hehe…well, uh…should we go help Raymond and Clara with the dishes?” asked Katherine, trying to sound pleasant and casual. 

“Sure,” said Sarah, smiling after a moment’s pause. She too had been studying Katherine’s face, but it was impossible for Katherine to know what she was thinking. Sarah’s eyes were steady, and they didn’t blink. 

“Alright then!” said Katherine, feeling a strange sense of relief as she stood up. It felt like she was taking control of the situation. Sarah stood up as well, and Katherine felt an odd warmth go through her body as she remembered that she was just over three inches taller than the younger girl. Curiously, when they had been sitting down, Katherine had managed to forget that Sarah was actually a good bit shorter than her. The top of Sarah’s head was just a little higher than Katherine’s eyes. 

“God, your body is amazing, Katherine,” murmured Sarah as she followed her into the kitchen. 

“You’re sweet to say so, Sarah,” smiled Katherine. 

“What it must be like…to just tower over everyone you see…to just dwarf them in every way.” It was almost like Sarah was speaking to herself. 

Katherine chuckled a little: “Haha, well for a 6’1, 14 year-old girl, you’re probably used to that feeling already.”

“Yeah, all my classmates are tiny little things,” replied Sarah. “Especially the boys. But a lot of adults…men in particular, are still as tall or taller than me. But not you.” 

“It is rare to find a guy who’s taller, I’ll admit!”

“Yeah…yeah, I’ll bet,” said Sarah quietly. It seemed to Katherine that Sarah was almost daydreaming about the prospect…but they had reached the kitchen and an encounter between Raymond and Clara diverted their attention. 

A few minutes before, Raymond had been facing the sink, doing dishes, when Clara came up behind him. He could feel her presence, but he decided to just try and pretend like everything was normal. After what Sarah had just put him through, his mind was utter mush — and Katherine had totally been in on it as well! It was hard for Raymond to imagine a more irresistibly hot scene, but none of that changed the fact that he was now totally exhausted. He couldn’t help but think that, during this descent into his own submission, he was now fully in over his head. 

“So what was up with you at dinner tonight?” asked Clara. Raymond paused in his labors, looking straight forward into the wall. He felt a bolt of fear go through him — Clara had noticed that something was amiss…did she know what had happened? 

“Uhhh…what are you talking about, Clara?” he asked without turning around. He bent his head down and continued rinsing off the dishes.

“Don’t try and act all innocent, little brother,” she said sharply, coming over and leaning her hips into the counter directly next to him. “You were all red in the face, like…the entire meal.”

“I…I was?” asked Raymond, still not looking at her. Suddenly Clara seized him by the front of his shirt, forcing him to turn around and face her. His eyes were slightly below her pursed mouth, and they helplessly went over her shapely, muscular legs that were straining the confines of her skinny jeans. 

“I told you — quit acting like you don’t know what I’m talking about!” barked Clara, the irritation apparent in her voice. “Was it because you were sitting next to Katherine? To your gigantic ex-girlfriend who’s outgrown you in every way? She’s a bit too much for you, huh? Can’t even sit next to her without losing control of yourself?”

“I….uh…yeah, actually, I guess you’re right,” said Raymond softly, bowing his head. He felt a sense of relief; he could just play along with Clara’s explanation. Without realizing it, she had given him a reprieve. 

Clara shook her head down at him. “You’re lucky that other people were sitting around the table,” she said, “Who were actually making intelligent conversation. It looked like you were barely able to breathe. And just because you were sitting next to her! Jesus you’re pathetic. I can’t even imagine how you survived having sex with her last summer.”

“Clara!” complained Raymond, feeling alarmed that she would bring all that up again. She had no idea how crazy that party had been. 

“Ok now, break it up you two!” came Katherine’s amused voice, as she and Sarah walked into the kitchen. “Go easy on him, Clara — he’s a delicate little thing.” 

“Oh I know he is,” said Clara, standing up straight now that Katherine was in the room. “I was just letting him know how ridiculous it is that he can’t even sit next to you at dinner without hyperventilating all meal.”

“Uh, haha, you noticed that too?” asked Katherine, shooting her eyes quickly over to Raymond’s. “Well, I mean…to be fair, what can you expect?” Katherine went over and stood next to Raymond, putting an almost-protective hand on his back. He shivered with pleasure internally as he felt her huge hand cover a large portion of his upper back. Katherine scratched him softly with her fingernails, and Raymond knew that she was reassuring him that he was safe with her. 

“Jesus, he looks like he could be your child, Katherine!” laughed Clara. “I can’t get enough of this — are you seeing this comparison, Sarah?! i’m pretty sure her arms are thicker than Raymond’s legs!”

“Oh I’m seeing it alright,” said Sarah quietly. She walked over to the sink and started doing dishes. “Come on Clara, let’s you and me finish all this up really quick — I wanna do the size comparison shots.” 

“We’ll help too!” said Katherine. With the combined help of all four, the dishes were all done very quickly, and a few minutes later, they were all up in Clara’s room. it was decorated exactly as Katherine would have expected: pink everywhere, posters of strong women athletes all over the walls, and so on. There was even a pair of 20-pound dumbbells on the floor. 

“Oh wow, you even have a mini-fridge in here!?” asked Katherine. 

“Yeah, I convinced mom to get me one — it’s because I’m so hungry all the time! I can store all my high-protein snacks and shakes in here.”

“Very nice,” said Katherine. She still had her hand on Raymond’s shoulder, and, standing behind him, she subtly ground her hips into the middle of his back. 

“Ok so let’s do some height comparisons first,” said Clara. “Raymond, you come over here in between me and Sarah. Here Katherine, do you think you could take a few pictures of us like this?”

“Of course!” laughed Katherine, taking Clara’s phone. Privately, she reminded herself that it was ok to be aroused by all of this — Clara had no idea, so that somehow made it ok in her mind. 

“Ok! The 19-year old pipsqueak in between two 14-year old amazons!” announced Clara. Katherine proceeded to snap a few pictures of the trio, feeling her pussy get more and more lubricated with each position. Raymond looked absolutely puny next to the two of them — Clara was the more muscular one, but Sarah wasn’t too far behind. She had a little more feminine plushiness to her limbs, and the fact that she rose up two inches taller than Clara made her seem bigger all over. Raymond looked completely lost in between them. 

“Ok, now let’s both put our thighs out, next to Raymond’s,” said Clara. She and Sarah both extended their legs, and Raymond did as well. Katherine stepped closer and took more pictures — it was a striking comparison — it looked like Clara’s leg was more than twice the size of her older brother’s. Sarah’s was totally huge compared with his as well; to Katherine, it looked like the legs of two female college athletes sandwiching the pale white leg of someone who had never worked out in his entire life. Katherine glanced at Raymond, and she could tell that he was concentrating on not getting hard again. She snapped a few more pictures, and then took pity on him. 

“Ok Clara — that’s probably enough, isn’t it?” asked Katherine kindly. 

“Oh! Uh…b-but…but I was gonna take some more with our arms,” said Clara, sounding a bit disappointed. 

“How about this?” asked Katherine brightly. “You set your camera on a countdown and take a picture of you, me and Sarah striking a double biceps pose behind him? How’s that sound?” 

“Oh wow, yeah — ok!” said Clara. 

“Ok, so…yeah, Sarah you come over here,” said Katherine, “And stand directly behind him. That’s right…perfect. And I’ll come over here and stand behind you…excellent…haha, we’re like one of those “cell phone bar” pictures! Now Clara, you set the timer and then get in between Raymond and Sarah.” 

A few seconds later, Katherine called out for everyone to flex, and they did, including Raymond. The resulting picture was a source of amusement for everyone, including Raymond, who could not help but smile a little at how tiny his arms looked next to everyone else’s. His biceps were puny compared to Sarah’s, tiny compared to Clara’s, and absolutely minuscule compared to Katherine’s. 

“Mmmm, this is going to be an extra special post tonight!” squealed Clara in delight. “I know my followers are totally gonna get a kick out of seeing you in the picture, Katherine!” 

“Just doing my part to help a future influencer reach her goals!” laughed Katherine. “Ok, so if you all don’t mind, i’m gonna take Raymond into his room and have a little private time. Like I said, we need to catch up.” She turned to Sarah, and did her best to act normally as she extended her hand. 

“Sarah, it’s been a real pleasure meeting you. I don’t know if you’ll still be here later, but just thought I’d say goodbye for now, just in case.”

“It’s been great meeting you too, Katherine,” said Sarah, with equal steadiness. “I’m so glad I finally got to see you in person. I’m sure we’ll see each other again.”

“Oh…I’m sure we will too,” chuckled Katherine. She didn’t know why, but there was something ominous in Sarah’s words. But she pushed it all away in her mind and led Raymond out. 

Half a minute later, Clara and Sarah were gossiping away in Clara’s room, and Katherine had just pulled the door to Raymond’s bedroom shut. She turned around and stared down at him silently for a few moments. He really had lost so much weight — he looked so incredibly small, standing there in her shadow, with his eyes staring up at her in awe. 

“So…zero for two tonight, huh?” asked Katherine, cracking a grin. “Looks like this Sarah girl really has your number, Raymond.” 

“Sh-she…she’s crazy,” breathed Raymond. “Katherine…I…uhh…th-there’s a lot to talk about, but…but j-just know that you need to, uh…w-watch your step around her.”

“Watch my step?” laughed Katherine, feeling some kind of fear growing up in her. “What are you talking about, little guy? YOU may need to watch your step around her, but I think she actually looks up to me.” 

“Yeah…I th-think so too,” said Raymond. “That’s…uhh…that’s why I f-felt safe tonight. Because you were here.” 

“Safe?” asked Katherine, creasing her brow as she stepped closer to Raymond, putting her big arm around him. They sat down on his bed, with Katherine’s weight sagging the bed far more, causing Raymond to almost slide into her lap. “What do you mean? Has she done something to you?”

“Sh-she’s…she’s done lots of things to me,” said Raymond hollowly. “Made me d-do…things…and…and I loved every bit of it…b-but…but it’s dangerous, g-getting caught up in sexual stuff w-with…with a 14-year-old girl. If someone caught us, I’d go to jail.”

“Oh that’s…that’s not true,” said Katherine, feeling her insides clench. So Sarah had been busy. She reached over and pinched Raymond’s shriveled bicep with her fingers. “I don’t think anyone would conclude that YOU were the aggressor in the situation. I mean, come on Raymond — Sarah could snap you like a twig if she wanted to. I think that’s pretty obvious to everyone.” 

“I…I know,” said Raymond quietly. “It just…it just feels so wrong…a-and…and disgusting…to, uh…to enjoy it. And she knows, Katherine. She knows all about it — like, the stuff we were talking about this summer? About, l-like, uhh…power dynamics and…and dominance and submission and th-that kind of stuff.”

“Yeah, I think it’s pretty clear that she knows all about it,” said Katherine, nodding her head. 

“How, Katherine!?” Raymond almost burst out. “How does she know!? Wh-where…where the f-fuck did she learn all this stuff!?” 

“I don’t know, Raymond…really, I have no idea,” said Katherine. “But I think you’re right — getting caught up with Sarah is not a good idea for you, even if you do enjoy it. I should’ve made her stop under the table at dinner, but…I’m sorry Raymond, I was just so horny that I let it happen.”

“I…I w-was really horny too,” said Raymond. “I, uh…I understand why you let it happen.” 

“Yeah, but then later I was reconsidering,” said Katherine, gently caressing Raymond’s back with her big hand. “I, uh…I think something might not be right with that girl. She’s obviously incredibly precocious, but…uh yeah, I don’t know.”

“I know what you’re saying,” nodded Raymond. “I’m just…I’m just glad you came back, Katherine. I’ve…uh…I’ve been giving all of the dominance and submission stuff some r-real thought.”

“I can see that you have,” said Katherine, feeling pleasantly warm inside now that her insides had relaxed. “I was nervous about where you would be with it all, but I can see now that we’re on the same page.”

“Y-yeah, it’s…it’s pretty much all I think about,” admitted Raymond, looking down at Katherine’s huge forearm next to his. “L-like…I m-masturbate like eight times a day, j-just thinking about th-that party last summer.”

“Woah, eight times a day!” chuckled Katherine, raising her eyebrows. “No wonder you dropped out of school!” 

“I…I don’t know how else to…to exist right now,” continued Raymond. Katherine could feel his little body shaking under her hand. He had clearly been waiting to say this to her in person for some time. “The…the only way I feel like I’m, uh…being true to myself…is by, uhh…j-just…just descending into m-my, uhh…my — ”

“Your own submission?” offered Katherine. Raymond nodded his head, looking up at her and then quickly looking back down. It appeared like he was embarrassed to say what he had been saying, but Katherine knew the truth — he was feeling so overwhelmed by the authority of her size and power over him that he couldn’t look her straight in the face for too long. To him, it was like looking into the sun. 

Katherine looked silently over him, drinking in the moment, savoring it as she continue to scratch and caress his back with her fingers. She let a few minutes of silence pass by, allowing the delicious tension to build. 

“God you’re small,” she murmured, testing his arms and legs for size in her big hands. “You were small before, but now…I mean, goodness Raymond — how much do you weigh?!” 

“109,” he said in a small voice. 

“Oh my god!” whispered Katherine. “That’s sooooo tiny! I weigh almost twice as much as you!” 

“Y-yeah,” panted Raymond. Both of them were enormously aroused now. 

“K-Katherine?” ventured Raymond.

“Yeah?” she whispered, her nostrils dilating. She knew what was coming next. 

“I…I want to be one of your submissives,” breathed Raymond. “I…I know th-that it won’t be a, uh…a b-boyfriend girlfriend thing…I r-really, really want you to know that I understand that.”

“Don’t worry baby,” purred Katherine, feeling immense satisfaction and pleasure in the moment. “I can tell that you understand now.” 

“And…And I know that…that y-you go to school across the c-country, so…so whatever dynamic we’d have would have to, uh, b-be long distance….but…but I j-just w-want you to know that I’m ok w-with that, and…and that it doesn’t change me wanting it any, uhhhh…any less.”

“Mmmmm,” whispered Katherine, nodding slowly. “Yessss, Raymond…I want that too. I want it very much.” Slowly, and with deliberate voluptuousness, she inclined her head down towards him and engulfed his mouth in a long, slow, deep, luscious kiss. Her lips and tongue dwarfed his completely, and she felt his skinny body go limp, sagging into her firm muscle and plush curves. She moaned out softly, passionately, into his mouth, as he whimpered into hers. A minute later, when their lips parted, Katherine’s eyes were wide with promise and lust. She put both of her hands down on his thighs, covering up their girth completely. 

“Let’s do it, then,” she declared softly, her big face swallowing up his vision. “But before it’s official, we’re gonna have to go over a couple things.”

“O-ok,” stuttered Raymond in a tiny voice. 

“Relax baby,” said Katherine, her flesh jiggling a little against him with her soft laughter. “It’s just important to state our own expectations before we start anything like this. Communication is key right now, and it always will be. But before we get started, can you do something for me?”

“Of c-course,” said Raymond. 

Katherine chuckled and took his face up in her hand, engulfing his cheeks completely in her palm as she directed his face up to hers. 

“Take out your cock.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep