- Text Size +

Chapter 15

Katherine’s skin pricked up into instant goosebumps, and she blinked her eyes blankly at Clara. For just the hint of a short moment, she was out of control. Her heartbeat tripped over itself, her nipples started standing to attention through her tight black t-shirt, and, totally outside of any purposeful will or thought, blood started pumping directly to her vulva and to her clit…engorging them both. 

“Uh…n-next…next to Raymond?” asked Katherine, straightening up as she suddenly smiled down at Clara and laughed nonchalantly. 

“Yes,” said Clara, arcing her eyebrow as she looked back up at Katherine seriously. She took a step closer to her idol and snaked her hand around to the side of her mouth, as if to tell Katherine a secret, her eyes narrowing as she whispered. “Everyone like, assumes he’s my younger brother now.”

“Haha, is that so?” chuckled Katherine, glancing up over the top of Clara’s head (which was just about even with her eyes) to see if she could spy Raymond. When she didn’t see him, she looked back down genially at Clara. Katherine’s internal arousal was really churning away right now, to the extent that she was not a little surprised. It wasn’t like she didn’t get to act on these kinds of urges — she saw multiple submissives a week, after all! So why, when Clara had dropped the knowledge that she had vastly outgrown Raymond, was Katherine’s body reacting like she was positively starved for dominant sexual action?

Katherine took a short but deep breath through her nostrils. She was in control again; this was going to be an interesting evening, for sure. 

“So…Raymond hasn’t been weight training along with you…like he said he would?” laughed Katherine as she walked in through the door.

“God no!” said Clara, closing the door behind her. “He’s smaller than ever! He’s actually shrunk, Katherine. He’s actually gotten smaller. Can I take your jacket?”

“Uh…haha oh sure, Clara, thanks!” chuckled Katherine, appreciating the over-politeness of the 14-year-old girl as she practically took Katherine’s jacket off herself to hang in the coat closet. 

“It’s my pleasure,” said Clara, her eyes going wide as she stood there for a moment, holding Katherine’s jacket. “Oh my god, Katherine…” she breathed, as her eyebrows creased up in admiration. “You’re…you’re just…just incredible!” 

And indeed, Katherine did look immensely impressive. She stood about a quarter inch over 6’4, and, during the fall semester, she had upped her workout regimen, (which included additional strength training designed specifically for dominating her male clients), and with this increased training came an increased appetite. Katherine had gained an additional 10 pounds of muscle, and she now weighed just over 200 pounds. She smiled appreciatively at Clara’s wonder, and she suddenly threw her arms up in a double bicep pose, deciding to enjoy the attention. In her form-fitting blue jeans (which showed off her huge legs) and her tight black short-sleeve t-shirt, she looked absolutely, imposingly beautiful. 

“Haha, yeah, well…just a lot of consistent dedication, a healthy diet, and…?”

“And a good night’s sleep!” finished Clara, smiling widely. “I haven’t forgotten, Katherine!”

“Haha, I can see that,” said Katherine, putting her arms down as she once again ventured a glance around the house. Still no Raymond. Was he afraid of coming out to see her? She suddenly noticed the rich, hearty smell of chicken stew cooking away. Katherine had been so distracted by Clara’s size, and by what Clara had insinuated, that she hadn’t even noticed the delectable smell.

“Mmmm, that smells gooood,” nodded Katherine appreciatively. “Your parents sure know how to cook up a tasty meal, haha!”

“Yeah, they knew they’d be late coming home from work, so they started the chicken stew in the crock pot earlier today,” said Clara. “It’s just me and Raymond in the house right now.”

“Aha, I see,” said Katherine. Immediately, she felt like she was temporarily in charge. How much bickering between Raymond and his younger sister would she have to manage? If he turned up…that is. 

“You know, Clara,” Katherine continued naturally, “I have to say that I’m verrry impressed by your physique. I knew that you were excited about getting started on a training program, but I have to admit, I had no idea that you’d be this dedicated!” 

“Well you’re my inspiration,” said Clara, indicating to Katherine’s body with her outspread palms. “I would’ve never imagined it was possible to look like you do. But that’s what I want! I wanna look like…like that.”

“You’re obviously well on your way,” laughed Katherine. “You’ve gained 25 pounds, you say?”

“Yep! I weigh 168 pounds now.”

“And so you’re what? 5’10? 5’11?” Katherine was doing her best to make her conversation sound ordinary. In reality, though, her excitement was exceeding her threshold for comfort. 

“5’11!” said Clara proudly, thrusting out her chest. As usual, Clara was wearing an ostentatious outfit: bedazzled, form-fitting jeans that showed off some seriously shapely legs, and an ass that had truly started to burgeon and expand. She wore a light pink t-shirt that had the black grungy words “Gym Hair Don’t Care” sprawled across her chest area. Unlike Katherine, Clara’s breasts were still relatively small, but they were clearly bigger than they had been 6 months before. 

“And when I’m at school,” continued Clara excitedly, “I wear heels all the time. So I’m used to being like 6’2 or 6’3.”

“Good for you, girl!” exclaimed Katherine affectionately, pushing into Clara’s shoulder with an encouraging shove of her knuckles. “Never be afraid to display yourself however you see fit.” 

“It freaks the boys out,” giggled Clara, putting her hands on her hips. 

“Oh my god, tell me about it,” replied Katherine, inclining her head appreciatively.

“But it helps me filter out the guys who aren’t worth anything from the guys who can actually accept that a girl can be bigger and stronger than them.” Clara had clearly been eager to relate all this to Katherine for some time, and now that she finally could, it was practically all spilling out. 

“Haha, well let’s hope those other guys can get over their insecurities,” said Katherine. 

“Yeah, which reminds me — RAYMOND!!” Clara suddenly called back loudly into the apparently empty house. “KATHERINE”S HERE!! COME OUT!!! YOU CAN’T HIDE!!!”

“Hehe, I’m sure he, uh, he isn’t hiding,” said Katherine. 

“Oh he’s totally hiding,” said Clara matter-of-factly. “He was sitting on the sofa right before you rang the doorbell, and now he’s nowhere to be seen….RAYMOND!!!” 

“Haha,” chuckled Katherine gently, holding out her hand to quell Clara’s loud calls, “It’s ok, Clara…he’ll come out eventually. Maybe he, uh…had to go to the bathroom or something.” 

“Yeah, he’s totally intimidated by you,” said Clara, still peering hard up the vacant stairs. “Every time I mention your name, I can see him getting red in the face.”

“Oh?” asked Katherine lightly as she walked with Clara into the living room. They both sat down on the sofa. 

“Totally,” said Clara, nodding her head with certainty. “After what happened between you two at that party this past summer, I’m sure you’re all he’s been thinking about.”

Katherine felt a sudden wave of something like panic wash over her, and she sat up abruptly on the sofa, her brow creasing at Clara. Had Raymond…talked to his younger sister about what happened that crazy night!?! In any case, Clara was going too far here, bringing that kind of stuff up. 

“Clara!” said Katherine, a bit reproachfully, but laughing a little to blunt the force of her admonishment. “That…uhh…that was private, you know! We, uh, we don’t wanna be talking about that kind of stuff out in the open!” 

“Oh don’t worry!” said Clara deviously, lowering her voice to a whisper. “I already know that you guys totally had sex, or whatever…don’t worry, I don’t talk about it!”

“Did…did Raymond tell you all this?!” asked Katherine, a little out of breath from Clara’s shameless bluntness. She needed to end this conversation…pronto. 

“He didn’t have to say anything,” continued Clara in her whisper. “His face told me everything I needed to know.” 

“Well…haha, like I said, Clara, all that’s private, ok?” laughed Katherine. Jesus god this teenager was something else. Katherine almost admired her for her willingness to just say what was on her mind, but the Pierce’s living room was not an acceptable place to have this conversation. 

“And anyway,” said Katherine, seeing Clara take a breath in to say something and deciding to get the drop on her, “I wanna hear more about your life! So you’ve got your first semester of high school in the books, huh? Whaddya think? You like it? Or maybe you hate it?”

“Oh my god I hate ittttt,” moaned Clara, crossing her legs on the sofa as she gripped her knees and rocked back and forth to emphasize her frustration. “All the boys are stupid and tiny, and all the girls are mean and bitchy!”

“Haha, well it may seem like that now,” laughed Katherine. “But I’m sure you’ll make plenty of friends in time. It usually takes people at least a semester or two before they start to adjust, you know.” Her mind shot back to the group of submissive men she had collected in the past semester. 

“I mean,” chuckled Katherine, “It took me a full year in college before I really started to, you know…spread my wings and start doing the kind of things I really wanted to do. It can take time, you know…but be patient. The friends and activities will come.”

“Oh I’ve already got a friend…a best friend, actually,” announced Clara. 

“Oh you do? Awww, nice!” said Katherine. 

“Yeah, she’s actually coming over tonight to have dinner too!” said Clara. “Her name’s Sarah, and she’s the tallest girl in the whole freshman class!”

“What, even taller than you?” laughed Katherine. 

“Mmhmm,” said Clara, nodding seriously. “By like two whole inches, actually. We measured.” 

“Haha, well, I’m excited to meet your friend!” said Katherine, taking another little glance up the stairs. Was Raymond seriously going to do this? Was he actually going to hide from her until he absolutely had to come out? This was one of the things that she had been afraid of. 

“She’s excited to meet you too,” said Clara with sincere energy. “You’re gonna like Sarah, Katherine. She’s the smartest person I’ve ever met…outside of you, of course. I’ve told her all about you, and she can’t wait to see you in person!”

“Uhh…haha, well I’ll do my best not to disappoint her,” grinned Katherine, internally laughing to herself at the level of Clara’s adoration. It certainly was flattering…if a bit over the top. 

“How could you? You’re perfect,” declared Clara. She suddenly whipped her head around, searching ravenously for any sign of her older brother. “God, where is he!?” said Clara impatiently. “I want you to see us standing next to each other.” 

Suddenly, Katherine caught sight of him. Raymond had apparently been hiding out of sight at the top of the stairs, and Katherine had seen a touch of movement — it was Raymond’s foot, hovering over one of the top stairs. 

“Raymond?” called up Katherine pleasantly. “Is that you up there? Haha, I can see your foot! Come on down!” 

“Yeah, get down here!” enjoined Clara vigorously, leaping off the sofa and stalking towards the stairs. Katherine stood up too, but slower, with more composition in her movements. Part of her wanted to leap up like Clara had, but she had to stay in control. Still, though, she was not going to let Raymond hover there, out of sight on the stairhead, like a scared little child. She joined Clara at the base of the stairs and looked up. 

“There he is!” laughed Katherine good-naturedly, as her vulva and clit engorged again. It felt borderline absurd, talking up at Raymond this way…the kind of cheerful lilt in Katherine’s voice would have usually been reserved for a child. But, in the surreal situation that was unfolding, it all seemed somehow appropriate. Raymond was definitely smaller…or at least, he certainly hadn’t gotten any bigger. From her vantage point at the bottom of the stairs, Katherine couldn’t really be sure. But she could be absolutely certain in her conviction that Raymond had not made any emotional headway towards maturity during the previous six months. He was grasping onto the bannister like he had been caught in a trap, and his eyes were wide with fear and anxiety. He was in his bare feet, with his tried-and-true oversized cargo shorts and white t-shirt seeming to hang off his thin frame like bedsheets. For an instant, Katherine regretted her merrily condescending tone towards him, but she caught herself. 

‘I mean, good grief, he’s behaving like a child,’ she thought to herself, as she continued to smile up the stairs at him, ‘So it’s appropriate that I speak to him like a child.’

“Oh my god!” called Clara animatedly up the stairs, “Are you serious, Raymond!? Quit stalling and get down here!”

“Haha, Raymond, come on!” laughed Katherine, feeling like she had to balance Clara’s acerbic tone with the buoyancy of her own. “I’m not gonna bite! Haha, you’re acting like you’re afraid of me!” 

“He is afraid of you, Katherine,” said Clara, turning to look up at her earnestly. 

“Well that’s just silly!” declared Katherine good-naturedly. She had to admit, though, that the way that Raymond was clutching the bannister with his skinny little arms, with fear in his eyes, behaving for all the world like a cornered animal…it was turning her on. Her teeth set hard in her jaw as she felt the pang of a little orgasm suddenly spread like a sudden pop of warm molasses through her loins. She wanted him to come down. Now. She needed to see him standing up next to her, and next to Clara…before Mr. and Mrs. Pierce got home from work. Once the parents were back in their house, she wouldn’t really be in charge anymore. Now was her chance. 

“Raymond!” called Katherine again, with a real hint of friendly irritation in her voice now. “For heaven’s sake, stop acting like a little kid! Get your little butt down here and give me a hug!” 

Raymond paused for an instant, and for a split second it looked to Katherine like he was going to run away, back up to his room. If he had, Katherine had already made up her mind: she was going to chase him, and catch him. But a moment later Raymond was coming down the stairs, still clutching onto the bannister like he would tumble down if he lost his grip. With each stair he descended, Katherine’s excitement increased. God he looked small…way smaller than any of her male submissives back at college. Katherine wasn’t sure if it was just that she had gotten bigger, and he had gotten smaller…but then she remembered Clara stating quite emphatically that, in fact, he had gotten smaller. Katherine could easily believe it. Raymond looked almost emaciated. 

“Haha, come here, you!” Katherine laughed as he reached the final stair. Spreading her arms wide, she bent down and engulfed Raymond in an affectionate bear hug. His thin arms rose up awkwardly and embraced her as well. This close to him, with his scent suddenly in her nostrils, Katherine could smell the stinky spice of his body odor on his shirt and on his hair. Evidently, he hadn’t showered in a while…but she caught a whiff of OldSpice deodorant under his arms…no doubt hurriedly applied right before she came over. Katherine squeezed his body, feeling a complicated cocktail of emotions rushing through her as his bones squeaked and popped under her pressure. One one hand, she was irritated at him, even angry, that he hadn’t gotten his act together, and that he had clearly allowed himself to slide even further into sloth and idleness. On the other hand, well…her lubricated, swollen pussy was speaking for itself. She wanted to dominate him, and show him all the pleasures that total surrender could bring. 

“Oh my god! Haha, so what’s up?!” asked Katherine gaily, and with flourishing energy, as she let Raymond go and stood up to her full height in front of him. The top of his head was just about even with her chin. Her long blond hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her face as she smiled down at him. Raymond managed to look up at her, seeming like he was about to totter over from nerves. 

“I’m…I’m, haha, uhh….you know….uhh…al-…alright, I guess,” he answered, as bravely as he could. 

“Alright!? Just alright??” laughed Katherine, reaching out one of her big arms and shoving him playfully in the shoulder. Raymond staggered back a couple paces as he tried to smile in response, and Katherine felt her clit start panging again. She had to remember that Clara was standing right there…she’d ask him something easy.

“So, like…haha, I mean, how’s school going?” she asked, grinning down at him. 

“Raymond dropped out,” announced Clara flatly.

Katherine’s face fell. “You…you what?!”

“Yeah, he dropped out in like, September,” said Clara, shaking her head. “Couldn’t handle the pressure.”

“I…I j-just needed some time to think and…and get my priorities straight, is all!” said Raymond defensively. 

“Priorities…riiiight,” said Clara dryly, rolling her eyes up at Katherine. “And by “priorities” he means moving back in with us and playing video games all day and staying up in his room and losing ten pounds.” 

“I…I just,” said Katherine, momentarily overcome by the same conflicting tensions of her emotions. “I…awww, Raymond! I’m sorry that things have been hard for you!”

“N-not…hard…just, uh, just trying to uhh, you know…think about some things,” said Raymond. Katherine felt like she knew what he meant. Right then, their eyes met, and she knew…she knew that he hadn’t regressed like this by accident. He had been sliding, ever so steadily, into the pit of physical and emotional masochism. He had lost weight because he wanted to lose weight…because he wanted to get thinner. Or, at least, a substantial part of him did — the stronger part. He might not have been enjoying the whole process, and in fact, he may well have been hating himself for his own inexorable pull towards submission. But, at least at this point, it hadn’t been enough to stop the slide. And it showed. 

“Look!” laughed Clara brightly, bouncing over on her toes to her older brother and pulling him up next to her. “Look at this, Katherine! Haha, oh my god, can you believe it!? Can you believe that I’m still only 14, and that he’s about to turn 20!?”

Wordlessly, her tongue working in between her teeth behind her closed lips, Katherine got out her phone and snapped a picture. She didn’t care about being brazen about it now — she and Raymond were on the same page, at least in terms of what they had talked about 6 months before in the coffee shop. What this meant for their potential to have any kind of relationship was not important to Katherine at the moment. She was going to enjoy these comparisons, and make no bones about it. 

“Haha, oh my god, look Raymond!” cackled Clara, holding him closer to her as she looked up at Katherine. “She can barely believe it! Haha, Katherine look at our legs next to each other!” 

Clara held her thigh up next to Raymond’s. “Come on, hold it up for her to see!” she snapped at him, as she bent down to roll up his baggy shorts, exposing his pale, shriveled thigh. Raymond did as Clara said, almost mechanically, as he held his now-exposed thigh up to hers, which was wrapped up tightly in her form-fitting blue jeans. Katherine’s nostrils flared. Plainly, Clara had made such a habit of dominating her older brother that he had grown to accept her control as a given. He obeyed her commands without an apparent second thought. And Katherine could see why. Next to each other, their legs were stunningly mismatched. Not only was Clara’s longer, but it was much, much bigger. Katherine quickly realized that Clara’s thigh had to be at least twice as big as Raymond’s, and probably more. 

“Jesus,” breathed Katherine softly. She took another picture with her phone. As she did so, she glanced down at Raymond’s crotch. She knew why he had worn baggy shorts that night: to hide his erection. But even so, as she peered down for a moment, she saw the outline of his erect cock head, poking out ever so slightly. It was all Katherine could do to not seize him in her arms, march upstairs, and forcefully suck him off right then and there. 

“Haha, oh man, this is fun!” laughed Clara, pivoting around to stand behind her older brother. Her head rose up three inches above his, but it was the width and girth of their bodies that was the truly eye-popping difference. Clara’s hips extended out on either side of Raymond’s, and her shoulders were clearly wider too. 

“It’s our own special photoshoot!” Clara continued enthusiastically. “Usually when I take pictures of us, I have to put the camera on auto-time.”

“Oh, you take a lot of pictures of you two together?” asked Katherine, trying to sound as casual as she could. She looked down at Raymond again, scrutinizing him, but his puppy dog eyes back up at her communicated little more than his own arousal at what was currently going on. It suddenly occurred to Katherine that Clara was absolutely a dominating type of person, and that she obviously enjoyed humiliating her older brother by comparing their sizes together. But it probably wasn’t…sexual for her. Right!? Katherine shifted her gaze to Clara’s toothy grin, and the wide, excited eyes beaming up at her.

‘Yeah, this isn’t sexual for her,’ Katherine concluded inwardly. ‘She just likes feeling powerful in this way…maybe it will be sexual eventually…but not yet.’

“Oh sure!” answered Clara. “I take pictures of us all the time! And then I post them on instagram, haha!”

“You post them on instagram!?” burst out Katherine, laughing in surprise.

“Yeah! And all my friends get to comment on them…haha, we have fun with it!” 

“Do you…uh, how do you feel about this, Raymond?” asked Katherine, suspecting that he was conflictingly aroused by it all. 

“Oh who cares what he thinks?” laughed Clara, waving her hand dismissively. “It’s fun! That’s all that matters!”

“Haha, well…no, actually, I am curious what he thinks about it,” said Katherine kindly, and she waited for him to answer. 

“I…uh…whatever…it’s whatever,” he said quietly after a few moments. “It’s uh…not like I can stop her or anything.” 

“How true!” laughed Clara. “Ok, double bicep pose, little brother! Show your guns to Katherine!” 

Once again, the comparison was extraordinary. Clara’s arms, both upper arms and forearms, were at least twice as big as Raymond’s. Katherine looked closely at Raymond, and once again their eyes met before he turned his away, awkwardly down, as if he was embarrassed. And once again, Katherine understood. He was turned on by all of this. Clara didn’t know. But he felt embarrassed about it, probably even tortured by it. But the sexual pull was so strong that he had not been able to quell it. And so he put up with his bigger, stronger, domineering younger sister bossing him around…and he got off to it in secret. 

‘God,’ thought Katherine as she smiled genially and snapped another picture, ‘This is just getting better and better.’ 

Clara wanted to do more comparison shots, but Katherine wasn’t sure that she could take much more of that without giving away her own arousal. Besides, surely the parents were about to get back home. She had to re-establish an aura of normalcy. 

“Haha, ok you guys…let’s…let’s just go sit down in the living room and hang out for a bit, huh?” she proposed. She started walking in that direction, and Clara and Raymond followed. Katherine plopped herself down on the sofa and patted the spot next to her. 

“Why don’t you come and sit next to me, Raymond?” Her voice was sweet, but it was more of a command than anything else. Visibly gulping, Raymond obliged, and Katherine took immediate delight in seeing their bodies right up next to each other. She couldn’t believe it…if she had been huge compared to him before, she was on a different planet form him now. Her thighs had to be 4 times the size of his! In fact, she was certain that a single one of her thighs was just about as thick as his entire torso. And her arms! Well, they were thicker than his legs, easy. Katherine put her arm over the back of the sofa, behind Raymond’s neck, but not quite touching it, as she sighed and crossed her legs over each other, squishing their muscle and feminine plushness even tighter in her jeans. Raymond’s eyes bugged out of his head, and, for the first time, his erection pointed quite obviously up through his baggy shorts. 

“Holy shit, Katherine looks like she’s your mommmm!” laughed Clara, sitting herself in the armchairs facing the sofa. 

“Haha, I really look that old!?” teased Katherine, passing Raymond a throw pillow, which he silently and gratefully placed in his lap. 

“No! I mean Raymond looks that young and little!” explained Clara. 

“Aha, I see,” nodded Katherine appreciatively. “So, Clara, anyway…so you hate high school so far…yep, totally understandable, haha…but you have a best friend who’s really smart…that’s good…friends like that can push you in school to do your absolute best, although I doubt you need that much pushing, right?”

“Well, I got straight A’s this semester,” declared Clara proudly. 

“See! Haha, I knew it!” said Katherine, pointing her long finger appreciatively at the 14-year-old. 

“But you’re right, it does help having a friend like Sarah,” continued Clara. She squirmed in the armchair, obviously excited. “Ooooo, I can’t wait for you to meet her tonight!” 

“What!?” came Raymond’s sudden, alarmed voice. “Sh-she’s…she’s coming here…tonight?!” 

“Yes she is,” said Clara, cocking her head to the side as she looked at Raymond through another one of her smirking smiles. “And she told me she’s looking forward to seeing you too, little brother.”

Katherine glanced down in curiosity at Raymond. What was he so worried about? She then remembered that Clara’s best friend…Sarah, was 6’1. 

‘Hehe, poor guy,’ she chuckled to herself. ‘Too many bigger girls in one place.’ 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. 

“That’s her!” said Clara, springing out of her chair.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 23 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep