- Text Size +

The next day dawned bright and early, or at least, that’s what it seemed like to Clayton. He had been sleeping away in his cage, his body and mind totally exhausted from the whirlwind events of the previous day. Scarlet had seemed so thrilled with his shrinking spurt of over 2 inches, and his weight loss of just over 5 pounds, that she had seemed to soften a little towards Clayton as the evening wore on. She had even gone so far as to throw in a pillow and a small blanket as he had dutifully crawled into his cage to go to sleep. Clayton’s mind had been struggling to keep up with the insanity of his bondage, now that his mother had completely abandoned him to live for an entire year with Scarlet and her amazonian mother…he was bound to serve them, body and soul, in whatever capacity, for an entire year! And just the day before, he had been excited to go hang out with his friends in the park back home. 

Now all of that seemed light years away. In the midst of his tormentingly intense encounter with Scarlet yesterday, during which she had made it abundantly clear that there was nothing Clayton could do about the fact that belonged to her as a pet, as a slave, Clayton completely forgot about his high school friends, about his life back home…even what day of the week it was. His new occupation as Scarlet’s personal pet had swiftly overtaken his mind, and even as Clayton continued to mentally fight his enslavement, all he had to do was remember how much stronger and faster Scarlet was than him, and how ruthless she was in inflicting punishment, for his defiance to die away slowly in his brain. 

It was dying slowly, to be sure, but it was dying steadily nonetheless, and in its place, something new was growing. Something that both Kazenhana and Scarlet had mentioned out loud: that they thought that Clayton had inherited a submissive demeanor from his father. Clayton still didn’t believe this, but his conviction that Scarlet and Kazenhana were wrong was starting to lose some of its solidity. Clayton remembered how Scarlet had made him cum as she mocked him about getting smaller, and he remembered how that tell-tale tingling feeling of impending shrinking seemed to act on him in some strange, arcane way…in a way that he could not yet understand? Could they be right about him?? Was he actually aroused by the idea of submitting to powerful female masters?? Surely not! It was impossible!! Especially when one of them was his half-sister! 

As he had laid his head down to sleep, these questions had all been spinning around in his head, but a quick “Goodnight, my shrinking pet!” from Scarlet’s amused voice in the darkness had reset the thoughts in his head. He remembered how ruthless and violent she had been towards him…how sadistic…and now that he heard her sweet, happy voice through the darkness, all Clayton had been able to think about was how kind she had been to give him a pillow and blanket. He snuggled into his pillow and pulled the blanket tightly over him as he felt his eyes suddenly get heavy. It had struck Clayton that it was such a strange, out-of-place thought to be having at a time like this, in a situation like this, but his last thought, before he fell asleep, had been a feeling of thankfulness toward Scarlet for her kindness. 

The next morning, though, everything had changed. Clayton’s eyes had jerked open at the clanking sound of his cage being unlocked. Right away, the morning sunlight from the East-facing bedroom window hurt his eyes, and he blinked and rubbed them, momentarily shocked by the suddenness of the morning. He didn’t have a lot of time to be shocked, however, because Scarlet was already ordering him out of the cage. 

“Come on, my pet, out you go! Come on…come on!” said Scarlet, making no mystery of the insistence in her voice. Clayton immediately responded and crawled out of the cage. His body had grown warm and comfortable under the blanket, and subconsciously, all he wanted to do was stay under the covers and sleep some more. All he wanted to do was stay in the cage. But Scarlet clearly had other ideas, and Scarlet was the boss…at least when Kazehana wasn’t in the room. 

Scarlet bent down and latched on a dog leash to the collar that Clayton was wearing around his neck. He had already forgotten it was there, and for a second, as Scarlet bent down, he didn’t know what she was doing, and his body had flinched in response. He was afraid that she was going to grab him by the throat and do something painful.

“Haha, relax!” Scarlet laughed, seeing Clayton flinch as she attached the collar. “I’m just attaching your leash — see?” She shook the metal leash gently in Clayton’s face, and the light sound of metal-against-metal danced in the air. 

“Oh…oh…o-ok, I — aaauughh!” stuttered Clayton awkwardly, not knowing what to say in this situation, but his words had been cut off as Scarlet made straight for her bedroom door, leash in hand, and Clayton had been momentarily choked. But Scarlet wasn’t stopping for him, he knew…and he also knew that she was perfectly capable of dragging his entire body easily across the floor with a single hand. And so Clayton had stood up and started to run after her. 

Right at her bedroom entrance, however, Scarlet whirled around, looking at him with flashing eyes. It was like she had anticipated this exact scenario, and she was ready with a response. 

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” she asked dangerously, the muted power in her voice seeming to infuse the air particles between them. 

“I…uhh…I’m…j-just following you!” said Clayton desperately, holding out his hands in a pleading gesture, as if begging Scarlet to tell him what to do. 

“Pets don’t walk on two feet unless I say they can!” barked Scarlet. “Down on your knees, slave, and crawl!”

Clayton immediately did as he was bid. He knew at this point that anything less than total obedience to Scarlet was going to earn him an unimaginably painful punishment. 

“And don’t make me tell you again,” Scarlet warned him, pointing down aggressively at his submissive form. “I had decided to give you one free pass today, and it looks like you just used it up! Haha, no room for error now, huh?” Scarlet smirked down at Clayton for a few more seconds, and then suddenly turned and walked quickly out of the room. Once again, Clayton was momentarily choked by the force of Scarlet tugging the leash, and he started crawling as fast as he could to keep up. 

It occurred to Clayton, as he scurried on his hands and knees behind Scarlet’s long, quick strides, that he hadn’t felt any tingle in his spine, that horrible sign that he was shrinking. Scarlet had just humiliated him pretty explicitly, and yet he hadn’t felt the tingle…the little shiver of electricity in his spine, that told him that he was getting smaller. Clayton felt a quick little rush of happiness at this realization — he hadn’t responded to his humiliation with any kind of sexual feeling, with any kind of lust, and that was what was keeping him the same size. That was the key for his preservation — he must not let Scarlet inspire him to lust. No matter what she did to him, he would have to hold firm and not give in. He allowed himself to forget the events of the previous day, and how Scarlet had many different ways of coercion. He allowed himself to think, for at least a few happy moments, that all of that shrinking stuff was just a crazy dream, or was at least some made-up juju by a couple of crazy women. 

But there was no getting past the reality of the current situation: Scarlet had him on a leash, and she was almost dragging him in her wake. It was particularly hard for Clayton to crawl on the castle floors, as they were made of hard, ancient stone. He gave private thanks every time Scarlet walked over one of the many thick rugs that lay across the floors. Eventually, though, as Scarlet walked him through the huge expanse of the mansion, she caught on. Looking back at him deviously, she had purposely began to walk wide of any rug she encountered, so that Clayton was deprived of their momentary comfort. She chuckled back at him, enjoying his discomfort. 

“What, you don’t like a little morning exercise?” she teased back at him. If Clayton hadn’t been so intent on his task of keeping up with her, he would have marveled at the enormity of the castle, and the archaic opulence of its design. There were intricate stain glass windows everywhere, in addition to a number of works of undoubtedly expensive art. There were fully-complete suits of armor standing in display in many of the corners, and in many others were ornate statues of all kinds…mythological beings, wizards, magicians, and demons. But Clayton didn’t have any time to appreciate any of this, since he was struggling to keep up with Scarlet. 

He was not able to avoid noticing, however, that Scarlet appeared to be dressed in her school uniform, and he found himself having to avoid looking at her perky little butt, just to be on the safe side. She wore white blouse top, and a short red skirt that only came up to her upper thighs, showcasing her impressive, slender legs. She had on frilled white socks that came up a few inches over her ankles, and simple brown school shoes on her feet. Clayton felt his heart sink as he remembered what Scarlet had told him the night before: she would be taking him to school today, and he was going to meet all of her girlfriends (since Scarlet went to an all-girl’s school). Clayton felt the heaviness of that prospect weighing on him, but he tried to perk himself up. Maybe he could just…somehow play everything off. Maybe he could just fit in with the other girls, and say that he had transferred from another high school, and that his mother had taken him to live with his half-sister. He wondered how he would like classes at this new school, and what kind of uniform Scarlet was going to have him wear. Clayton had always gone to public school, and had never had to wear a school uniform at all. 

Suddenly, he realized that Scarlet had just swung her satchel around her shoulder and had pushed open the back door to the castle. It looked like she was…literally heading out the door. Like she wasn’t coming back in. Clayton felt dread starting to build up within him, but he quieted it down, assuring himself that all the insane things he was worried about were surely just him being pessimistic. 

Scarlet walked him over to a set of bushes by the castle and stopped. She took out her phone and started scrolling through random social media, and Clayton just knelt there on all fours, puzzled. What was she doing? She seemed to be waiting for something. After a few seconds, he was proven right, because Scarlet suddenly turned on him and said, in an annoyed, impatient voice:

“Well?! Go on, I haven’t got all day, you know! I had a late start, so we need to get moving!” 

“Uhhh…wh-what…what d-do you…mean?” asked Clayton cautiously, fearing that he would upset her further by his incomprehension. 

“I’m being nice right now!” snapped Scarlet, tugging on his leash and making him pounce forward a little to keep from getting choked again. She had tugged him straight next to one of the bushes. “I’m giving you time to do your business in the bushes there, before we get walking! Keep me waiting any longer and I’m gonna re-think my decision.” 

Clayton sat there on his hands and knees for a moment, utterly dumbfounded. He suddenly realized that he did indeed have to urinate, and he mechanically crawled a couple paces towards the nearest bush and sat up on his knees, directing his dick at the bush’s underside. 

“Again, what in the ever living hell are you doing?” asked Scarlet, bending down aggressively to peer at him with dark, narrowed eyes. 

“I’m…I’m doing what y-you told me to!” cried Clayton desperately. He softened the panic in his voice, realizing that such a thing would probably be a good idea, and added: “I’m…t-taking advantage of…of y-you being s-so…nice.” 

Scarlet’s eyes narrowed even further. “I understand that, idiot,” she said with quiet menace icing her voice. “I meant: what are you doing, peeing like that? A pet doesn’t pee like that!”

“H-how d-do you, um…want me to pee?” asked Clayton.

“Duh!” said Scarlet loudly, making him recoil from the loudness of her voice. “Do it like any dog does! Stay on your hands and knees and raise your leg! Gosh, it’s like pulling teeth with you!”

Clayton obeyed Scarlet’s order, and his humiliation reached a new level when his urine started flowing freely from him and into the bush, under his raised leg. She was really doing this…she was really treating him like an animal! It was…it was beyond ridiculous! Was this all just some kind of sick joke!? As he peed, he looked up at Scarlet, and she had once more taken to scrolling through social media on her phone, as if what was happening was the most natural thing in the world. She certainly didn’t seem to be joking. 

Clayton finished urinating in the bush, and Scarlet wrapped the metal leash one more time around her hand, shortening the leash length between herself and Clayton. 

“Wow, finally,” she said with impatience, and she suddenly turned on her heel and set off in the backyard, towards the sidewalk that bordered a small mountain road. Clayton crawled desperately after her, and he was about to ask Scarlet about his school uniform before it suddenly all became crystal clear to him: he wasn’t going to be wearing a school uniform. He wasn’t going to be wearing anything at all. Scarlett was actually going to walk him to school, totally naked, like an actual pet. This was insane!! Surely the school wouldn’t allow this to happen! Surely Scarlet would be scolded and sent home for her cruel prank, right!? 

But as Scarlet wordlessly strode in front of him, like he wasn’t even there, Clayton felt his mind darkening with all kinds of terrifying possibilities. This was a secluded place, way up here in the mountains. A lot of strange, bizarre things could go on without other people knowing. What if…what if this kind of behavior was normal for Scarlet at her school? What if it was even tolerated…or even encouraged?? Clayton felt himself breaking out in a nervous, cold sweat (compounded by the hot sweat he was already experiencing trying to keep up with Scarlet) as he thought through all the awful potentialities. What would all the other girls be like?! Would they all be cruel to him, like Scarlet? Would they treat him like a pet too?? What about the…the teachers!? No…there was…there was just no way that other adults could…could endorse such…

But Clayton’s thoughts died away as he suddenly remembered Scarlet’s mother Kazehana. She was the craziest of them all! She was the one who was running this whole thing! She was the one in charge! The descendent of a demon…of Asmodeus, the fabled Demon of Lust. It was all just so crazy…too crazy. But everything that Clayton had felt was crazy had already happened, and it was happening now. 

“Come on, pet, keep up!” barked Scarlet over her shoulder. “I’m late enough as it is!” She tugged the leash a little harder, and Clayton tried his best to keep up. But he was crawling on concrete, and the sidewalk began to bite into his hands and knees, making him wince. he tried to move his four limbs more lightly across the hard surface, but when he did that, his pace slowed. After another wrenching tug of the leash, Scarlet effectively conveyed to Clayton that raw knees and hands were going to be the least of his concerns if he held her pace up any longer. As they walked along the sidewalk on the remote mountain road, Clayton counted two cars that passed them by. Not one of them stopped to gawk at the sight of a teenage schoolgirl walking a naked teenage boy on a leash down the sidewalk, as he crawled after her on all fours like a dog. Privately, Clayton had been hoping that a car would stop, and some large, concerned man would get out and put a stop to all this. But right then he had reminded himself that Scarlet was far stronger than any human woman or man could possibly be. She had proven that last night. He shook his head as he struggled to keep up, both literally and figuratively. 

Eventually, they rounded a bend in the mountain road, and Scarlet’s school suddenly came into view. It was a beautiful, pearly-white building that sported an impressive dome, as well as a lush-looking campus of manicured lawns, pruned trees, and exquisite fountains. Clearly, this was a private school that had been well-funded by rich, generous donors for some time. A marble white display sign greeted them, and as he crawled past, Clayton was able to read: “Mount Samodiva School for Girls.” Mount Samodiva…was this the mountain that Scarlet and Kazehana lived on? Clayton couldn’t remember ever hearing about it. He suddenly had to stop crawling, because he had almost crawled straight into Scarlet’s bare legs. She had stopped at the school’s entrance and was looking down on him. She had something in her hand, something small and brown, and Clayton suddenly realized that he was extremely hungry. He had not eaten breakfast, and the crawl from the castle to Scarlet’s school had depleted him of nearly all of his energy. 

“Hmmm, not bad for a first walk, Clayton, I have to say,” said Scarlet, smirking down at him. “I like to reward my pets for doing a good job. So here you go! A little treat!” 

Scarlet handed down the little brown morsel of whatever it was, and Clayton reached out to take it with his hand. Scarlet drew her hand back a little, raising her eyebrows at him, and Clayton immediately understood. He leaned his chin forward and opened his mouth. A delighted smile suddenly splayed itself across Scarlet’s face, and she happily deposited the treat into Clayton’s mouth. He had to admit that, even though she was cruel…and insane…and his half-sister…Scarlet looked absolutely lovely when her face lit up like that. Her shoulder-length black hair framed a heart-shaped face that was just…it just looked nice. 

But Clayton tried to chase these thoughts away as he chewed his treat. It tasted very salty, like bacon, with a little bit of a doughy taste mixed in. He quickly realized that he was chewing on an actual dog treat. His eyes averted back up to Scarlet’s, and she smiled down on him pleasantly, watching him chew. Clayton certainly didn’t fancy the idea of eating dog food, but…he was hungry, and…it didn’t really taste all that bad. It was pretty chewy though, since it had obviously been made for dog teeth, and, with difficulty, Clayton chewed and swallowed it down. His first thought afterward, that he wanted more, made him inwardly recoil at himself in disgust. He couldn’t give in to her…he had to outwardly obey her, but inwardly, he had to stay strong. 

“Ok-kay!” said Scarlet excitedly, clapping her hands, shaking the leash with a metallic clinking as she moved her hands. “Looks like I’m one of the last ones here today…usually Gillian and Cora are waiting for me outside. Gotta get to first period! Come on!” She was clearly enthusiastic about the prospect of introducing Clayton to her friends, and Clayton gulped nervously as he shimmied up the pristine marble white steps of the school. Scarlet pushed open the door, and immediately, Clayton was bombarded by the sights, sounds, and smells of dozens of teenage girls in the same uniforms as Scarlet as they bustled this way and that, stacks of books in their arms, and satchels bouncing and swaying from their hips. 

The sudden shock of all the commotion took Clayton’s breath away, and for a couple moments, he wasn’t even registering that he was literally naked, on his hands and knees, in the lobby of an all-girl’s high school, in a collar that was attached to a leash that was held by his half-sister. The whole scene was utterly surreal, and it would take a few whole minutes before Clayton could actually appreciate the reality of what was happening. 

“Heya Scarlet!” came a loud, vigorous voice. Clayton turned and saw a couple of teenaged girls approaching, with satchels across their shoulders and books in their arms. They both wore the same uniforms as Scarlet, and Clayton could tell that they were both pretty. The one who had spoken had long, brilliantly red hair that went in flows and currents all the way down to her waist…and this girl was pretty tall, too. A couple inches taller than Scarlet, in fact…and she had long, well-built legs that hid some clear muscle under a plush feminine exterior. She was relatively curvy, and sported an impressive set of breasts, fluid hips, and an ass that had just started getting bigger. The other girl was shorter and a bit stockier, with short blond hair that had been cut into cute bangs that went over her eyes. Whereas the first girl had a commanding kind of presence, this girl looked quieter, and more timid…but she was no less pretty. And, thanks to her stockiness, her ass, hips, and breasts were also rather large. Clayton couldn't help but think, as he stared at these two girls, that they looked a lot more like…like women than Scarlet did. 

“Hey Gillian!” said Scarlet brightly, addressing the first girl with the long red hair. She turned to the blond-haired girl. “What’s up, Cora?”

“Hi Scarlet,” said Cora, smiling sheepishly. She had just glanced down at Clayton, and a bashful smile overtook her face, and she had to hide her mouth in her hands to keep from outwardly laughing. 

“I know, right?” chuckled Scarlet, shaking the leash a little so that it made that same metallic sound. “He’s my new one…mom actually let me take primary responsibility for him!” 

“Oh wooowww!” intoned Gillian, also looking down at Clayton as she nodded impressively. “That’s awesome, girl! That’s just what you wanted!” 

“Haha yep!” laughed Scarlet. “I was afraid I was gonna get stuck with his loser mother, but she totally bailed on him!” 

“Awwww, poooorrrr thing!” said Gillian, pouting her face as she put her hands on her knees, peering down into Clayton’s face. Clayton looked at her, utterly mystified, unsure of whether she was mocking him or not. “Abandoned by his daddy…and now his mommy too…how sad.” 

So apparently Scarlet’s friends knew all about the fact that his father had abandoned his family to live with Kazehana…what else did these girls know?? But Clayton was distracted — he found that couldn’t hold Gillian’s eyes — she was too vigorous. Her eyes were bright green, and they contrasted strikingly with her bright red hair. Just seeing Gillian’s curvy form up so close, with her large breasts and shapely legs, was doing something…something to his nether regions. And her baby-talking was making it worse. He quickly looked at the floor, hoping that the feeling would pass. A little tingle trickled down a couple vertebrae of his spine…Clayton tried to pretend that he hadn’t felt it.

“It is sad,” agreed Cora, peering down at Clayton herself. “But what’s even sadder is that…”

“Clayton,” said Scarlet. 

Cora nodded, continuing, “That Clayton comes to live with his half-sister, and this is how he ends up.” She turned up to look at Scarlet, and her voice was quiet and penetrating. “Like, does he have any shame?” 

Clayton looked up at Scarlet, alarmed. Cora was totally on the wrong track — what had Scarlet told them?? One dangerous glance from Scarlet forced his eyes back downward. 

“Haha, I’ll say!” agreed Gillian, bending down even further. “Can I pet him?”

“Oh sure!” said Scarlet pleasantly. “He’s really submissive. Soft and obedient, just like his daddy was with my mom.” 

“Gosh,” said Gillian in an amazed voice, scratching her sharp fingernails lightly behind Clayton’s neck, and under his collar. He had to admit, it felt pretty good. He felt the blood drop down a little more into his cock, and he panicked a little, knowing what would happen if he gave in to Gillian’s attentions. He tried to remind himself how insane all of this was, and that he should under no circumstances get aroused. 

“So I guess it is genetic, huh? Being pathetic?” Gillian laughed as she stood back up, cocking her head down at Clayton. Then she turned to Scarlet. “Like, when you told me your mother and half-brother were gonna come, and that one of them was gonna live with you, I had hoped it would be your brother, you know?” continued Gillian.

“Yeah,” remarked Cora. “Like, no offense, Scarlet, but I wouldn’t have been nearly as interested to meet, uh…whoever that person is…Clayton’s mom.” 

“But his mom left him,” continued Gillian, “And what does this guy do? Devolve into some kind of pet, apparently. Haha apparently he can’t handle living with the females up here in the mountains. And now you’re stuck with a little city-boy pet, Scarlet!” Gillian leaned back and her curves shook a little with laughter. Apparently both she and Cora were finding all of this extremely amusing. Clayton just didn’t understand…Gillian and Cora actually thought that…that he had chosen this for himself?? They were totally wrong!! He had been forced!! Didn’t they even realize who Scarlet was!? WHAT she was!? Once again, Clayton turned his eyes upward, and a chill went through his body. 

Scarlet was staring at him steadily with her dark eyes. Her lips were pursed in an outward smile, but at this point, Clayton had begun to recognize what that dark sparkle in her eyes really meant. It was almost like she was communicating telepathically with him. He knew that, by that dark steady, wordless stare, that she was telling him, “Don’t say a fucking word about what you’ve seen.” Like a rocket going up in his head, Clayton suddenly realized that neither Gillian nor Cora knew of Scarlet’s true nature. To them, she was just…a friend who had dominant inclinations. And they were both totally prepared to roll with Scarlet’s inclinations, to play off them, to enjoy them. 

“Yeah, sometimes it amazes me how soft and submissive guys can be,” agreed Cora, nodding her head. “It’s like you’ve always told us, Scarlet: men are getting softer and softer with each generation, whereas we girls are getting stronger and stronger.”

“Yep, mentally and physically,” laughed Scarlet, winking down at Clayton with that ironic dark twinkle in her eye. “And Clayton here is a perfect example of what I’ve been talking about. He’s just around our age — and look at him. He’s a perfect emblem of the modern young man. Weak, submissive, and on his hands and knees at the feet of the women who dominate him.” 

Gillian enjoined Scarlet’s words with another loud laugh. “Haha, geez Scarlet! Really laying it on thick, huh? Well, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it! And, well…the poor guy deserves it after all. I mean…just look at him!”

“Oh I’m looking at him alright,” said Cora quietly, peering in closer. Clayton managed to look up a little and saw that Cora’s eyes were a piercing blue, which (as with Gillian’s eyes) contrasted strikingly with her pale blond hair. 

Scarlet chuckled as she pulled the leash tighter, forcing Clayton to crawl closer to her. “Haha, eeaasssy girls,” she laughed. “Remember, he’s mine, first and foremost. But don’t worry — I’ll be happy to share. you know, when the time is right.”

Just then, the bell rang for first period. Clayton’s body started at the sound, causing all three young women to laugh at his expense. 

“Don’t worry, Clayton, it’s just the bell!” laughed Scarlet, wrapping the leash around her hand. 

“Haha, you should feed him, Scarlet!” offered Gillian enthusiastically. “Feed him every time the bell rings! That way, he’ll start to associate the bell with the food!”

“Just like Pavlov’s dogs!” laughed Cora, shaking her head incredulously at Gillian, in admiration for coming up with an idea like that on the fly. “Maybe he’ll even eventually start to salivate whenever you ring a bell, no matter where he is.”

“You two are on the right track!” laughed Scarlet, feeding Clayton another dog treat. He ate it out of her hand, not even bothering to resist. He was too in over his head at this point. “Come on girls!” said Scarlet, rallying her two friends after feeding her pet. “Let’s get to first period. I know that Ms. Kojima’s gonna be in a good mood when she sees me today!”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep