- Text Size +

A while later — Clayton had no idea how long — he came to. It was a gradual groggy awakening, making him feel like he had been unconscious for some time. He became vaguely aware of what seemed like distant sounds at first…loud clanging noises…and more specifically something that sounded like…like chains. Around this time, he suddenly became aware that he was seeing color again — a sprinkle of vibrant red and green intermixed with indistinct, fuzzy grey shapes. Clayton felt his sluggish mind process his newfound consciousness at a snail’s pace, but gradually, after a minute or two of vague and indistinct processing, the reality of his situation came rushing back to him like a tidal wave against his mind. He remembered the enormous amazon Kazenhana, and her imperious physique…her long black hair…and her enormous wine bottle. He remembered how his mother had abandoned him to his fate…and he remembered the ancient opulence of the castle-like mansion which had initially inspired his awe and admiration. 

More than anything, though, he remembered Scarlet, and her dark penetrating eyes, her deadpan expression as she watched him, chewing her gum dispassionately all the while. Clayton remembered how Scarlet had forced him to submit to her, how she had completely overpowered him numerous times and then proceeded to rape him with her fingers…a cold shot went through him as his mind hastily resumed its clarity of thought. He had to get out of here. He abruptly tried to stand up and was not able to even rise to his knees before the crown of his head connected hard with something directly above him. 

“Aurrgghhh!” grunted Clayton in pain, his body flattening back out onto the floor. Or was it even a floor? It felt odd and uneven…like…plastic or something. As Clayton’s vision continued to clear, what looked like long black lines began to materialize a foot or so away from his face. Within a few seconds, Clayton realized what the lines were, and he felt an awful sinking feeling in his stomach. The black lines were actually thin bars…bars of a cage…a dog cage. Clayton pivoted his body around and saw that yes, in fact, he had been locked up in a rectangular dog cage that gave him little room to move about. When he had moved to stand up, he had smacked his head on the cage ceiling. Even lying down like this, Clayton only had room to crawl backward and forwards half a foot or so before either his head or his ass bumped onto the cage walls. To boot, were no blankets or pillows in the cage — it was very uncomfortable. Clayton registered once again that he was totally naked. 

He quickly and awkwardly started crawling around in a little circle, trying to see if there was any way he could get out, but the bars, despite their thinness, were nonetheless made of metal and could not be broken out of…not by someone of his ordinary human strength anyway. It suddenly occurred to Clayton that Scarlet would probably have no trouble breaking these bars with a smart little flick of her fingers. Clayton remembered how she had shoved him across the room without even trying…how utterly she had overpowered him. Her strength was incredible, and, for all intents and purposes, hidden in the 5’9 teenage body of a very pretty girl. 

Clayton found the door to the cage, and a tiny ray of hope raised up inside him. However, this ray was quickly darkened upon realizing that the cage door was locked by a large and intimidating-looking padlock. Clayton reached through the bars with one hand, and was able to grab it, but that was all he could manage to do. He shook and pulled on the lock with all his might, but he quickly gave up. It was locked fast, a big and impenetrable hunk of metal. 

No one seemed to be in the room he was locked up in, and, since he was trapped, Clayton took to looking around. It appeared to be some kind of bedroom, indicated by the grand, opulent, four-poster bed in the corner…and it didn’t take Clayton long to realize that this was almost definitely Scarlet’s bedroom. The room itself looked ancient, or at least medieval. Several sconces lit the room with low, pleasant, and mellow light. The walls were made of stone, and the high-raftered ceilings looked to be made of old, dark hardwood, likely centuries old. The stone floor was covered with rich, thick carpets of vibrant and luscious color, and a few ancient tapestries hung on the wall, depicting what looked like battles that had happened centuries before. But, in strange contrast to all of these more arcane decorations, the walls were also hung with several modern-looking posters of dark, edgy rock and roll bands, with the attractive young male musicians looking out into the castle bedroom from underneath the unkempt black hair that hung stylishly over their eyes. Clayton couldn’t read the names of the bands, but it was clear from the appearances of the young men that they were intended to be appreciated by hormonal, adolescent girls. 

But what also gave away that this was Scarlet’s bedroom was something a lot more worrisome for Clayton, and sinister. Over in a corner opposite from her bed, there was a chest of drawers, standing a few feet high. Even from his low position in the cage, Clayton could see that on top of this chest were many implements that made his blood run cold. Several large dildos had been suctioned to the top of the chest, so that they stood up erect in a display-like posture. A couple of these dildos were closer to normal-size, but the rest were varying degrees of thick and enormous…their silicone, veiny lengths seemed to leer down at Clayton’s prone form in his cage, making him a thousand promises of pain and submission to come. 

Also on the chest were several other instruments that Clayton couldn’t place, but if he could have, he would not have felt encouraged. One of the instruments was a violet wand, which Clayton would soon learn to fear. Several wartenberg wheels were also lying there, their shiny silver glinting evil-like in the low mellow light. Clayton’s vision returned to its full strength as his mind darkened further, when he saw what was hanging on the wall next to the chest. What looked like dozens of whips, floggers, and chains hung there silently, infusing the room with a kind of terrifying, malicious energy. Next to these instruments of torture hung what looked like a number of shiny black clothes of varying sizes…some adult-sized, and some much, much smaller. Clayton didn’t know what these shiny black “clothes” were, but if he had learned that they were gimp suits, he would have felt even more scared and panicked than he already did. But even though he didn’t quite know what they were, they did little to make him feel reassured.

Suddenly, he heard what sounded like a sudden crack behind him. He pivoted around in the cage and his breath caught in his throat — Scarlet had silently walked into the room, without him realizing, and she had just lit a match. She stood there, smiling down at his naked body in the cage, and for a moment, Clayton became deathly afraid that she was going to walk over and burn him with the match. Sensing his fear, Scarlet laughed softly, and she held the lit match in her hand for a few moments, allowing his fear to build. But then she reached over and proceeded to light a few scented candles that were standing on another one of her dressers. 

“Welcome back to the world,” she said quietly as she lit the candles. She shook the match out and deposited it in a trash can by the door. “And welcome back to your new life. It’s still only a few hours old, but we’ve already experienced so much together, haven’t we?”

“Y-yes,” said Clayton, nodding his head. Even though his mind was still dead-set on somehow escaping this horror story, by this point he knew that it was best to answer Scarlet in the affirmative, to give her what she asked for without protest. He knew what she could do if she wasn’t happy. 

“Now,” said Scarlet, bending down closely after she approached the cage with a couple of confident strides, “If I unlock your cage, I can trust you, can’t I, Clayton? You’re not going to try and do anything stupid, are you? Like…escape, for instance. by this point, you know whats going to happen to you if you try and escape, right?”

“Yes,” said Clayton, thrilled that she was actually going to let him out. 

“What’s going to happen to you if you try and escape, Clayton?” asked Scarlet pleasantly, blinking her big dark eyes slowly down at him. 

“Uhhh…you’re, uhh…you’re gonna punish me,” he said simply. 

“That’s right,” said Scarlet, nodding her head up and down. She bent down even closer to the cage, so that her face was only inches away from the bars. Clayton unconsciously shrank back from her face, making her giggle. 

“How?” she persisted. “How am I going to punish you?”

“Umm…uh….I…I d-don’t know,” he said honestly. He had been going to repeat what she had done to him last time, but he didn’t want to actually say it out loud. 

“Exactly,” said Scarlet, smiling through the bars at him. “You don’t know. But I can promise you, Clayton, that if you try and escape again, your punishment last time is going to seem like nothing…nothing…compared to what I will do to you should you mess up and disobey me again. Is that understood?”

“Y-yes…understood,” said Clayton, nodding his head eagerly. Scarlet looked at him for a few silent moments, with that same slight smile on her face. Clearly, she enjoyed the eagerness with which he was trying to impress her. 

“Good,” she said, blinking happily. “Ok, I’m gonna let you out now.” She reached over, grabbed the big lock in her bare hand, and squeezed. Immediately, the thick locked cracked under the pressure of her grip into several pieces. Clayton’s eyes widened in fearful admiration as he watched her flick the broken pieces aside with her fingers. 

“Just in case you forgot how strong I am,” she said, winking down at him. “Ok, now crawl out.” She swung the door open, and Clayton obediently crawled out, delighting in how the thick, rich carpet felt on his naked skin. The floor of the cage had been stark and inhospitable. 

“Alright, now come over here please,” said Scarlet, beginning to walk over toward the chest of drawers in the corner. Clayton made to stand, but Scarlet shook her finger down at him, indicating that he should remain on his hands and knees. 

“No need to stand,” she said simply. “I’d like you to get used to crawling, Clayton. There’s going to be a lot more of that in your future.” 

Clayton dutifully crawled behind her, not enjoying the prospect of crawling around all the time. Still though, in this way, he was able to get a close look at how Scarlet looked from the back. Even though he was not really in a position to feel aroused about any aspect of his situation, Clayton couldn’t help but notice that Scarlet had a bit of a bubble butt going on. She didn’t have a large ass by any means, but, when paired with her slim figure and small chest, her butt actually popped out a little. What was really impressive about Scarlet, though, more than anything else, was the confident way that she moved. And why shouldn’t she be confident, after all? Her mother was an enormously powerful, amazonian demon princess, which made Scarlet herself an inheritor of noble blood. Plus, she was just freakishly strong. As he followed her on his hands and knees, Clayton shook his head, trying to clear it of all these details. Right now he just had to focus on doing what Scarlet wanted, so he could ingratiate himself to her…eventually leading to her letting her guard down, and thus allowing him to escape. 

“Ok then,” said Scarlet, reaching the chest of drawers. “Sit up on your knees for me, Clayton. Just like a dog, haha. Yep, that’s it. It’s time for your collaring.” 

“M-my…my collaring?” he asked, not liking the sound of it at all. 

“Yes!” said Scarlet, with some excitement in her voice. “You’re essentially my pet now! And pets have to wear collars, don’t they?”

“Uhhh…” said Clayton, thinking that this wasn’t necessarily the case. He had several friends whose pets didn’t wear collars. But he correctly surmised that now wasn’t the time to contradict Scarlet. 

“I mean, I guess some cats don’t wear collars,” said Scarlet thoughtfully, cocking her head up as she mused out loud. “But you’re not gonna be a cat-like pet, Raymond. Cats basically get to do whatever they want. They’re self-sufficient, you know? Allowed to roam free on their own…and they’re not really the kind of pet who you train, right? But that’s not gonna be you, Clayton. Oh no, you’re gonna be way more like a dog. I’m gonna teach you to be obedient, deferent, totally submissive. And this collar will serve as a constant reminder of your position.” 

Clayton hated all of this, and felt his insides curl up in revulsion. He didn’t want to be treated this way! Like an animal!? It was totally unnatural, and went against all his instincts. But, as Scarlet slowly picked up the black collar from the chest of drawers and began lowering it down to fit around his neck, Clayton caught sight of Scarlet’s wide, excited eyes, her dilated nostrils, and her slightly open mouth. Was she…panting a little bit? His eyes shifted for a moment and saw that her small-breasted chest was rising and falling quicker than usual. Yes…there was no mistaking it. She was actually panting from excitement! Clayton felt the sweet smell of her breath wash over him as she got closer, and he felt the warm flesh of her fingers touch his neck as she reached around with the collar. 

And, without warming, Clayton felt his cock start to harden in the free air. His cheeks twinged and spasmed a little in confusion as he felt his member rise slowly and steadily up as Scarlet tenderly fit him with the collar. What was going on!? Why was he having this unwanted reaction to…to getting collared by his freakish, sadistic half-sister!? It didn’t make any sense…and yet, as Scarlet finished fastening the collar around his neck and brushed his exposed neck once more with her soft fingers, he couldn’t help his dick getting harder still. It was like there was some strange, invisible force which was pumping his unwilling blood straight down into his nether regions, filling the vessels of his unwilling member, which had no choice but to rise up as it was stuffed and crammed. Even more horrifyingly for Clayton, though, was the return of that same slow tingle in his bones and muscles. It wasn’t as strong as it had been before, but it was definitely there. And it meant that he was, ever so slightly, shrinking again. He fought to maintain his composure. 

Scarlet stood up, her sweet breath now coming in short little bursts as she struggled to stay calm. She put her hands on her hips, regarding her newly-collared pet as he knelt before her, and her eyebrows shot up as she was unable to stifle a gasping laugh. 

“Oh! Haha! Look at that!” she laughed, pointing to Clayton’s erect cock. “And you said earlier that you weren’t a natural sub! Hahaha, then how do you explain that!?”

“I…I d-don’t…I don’t, uhhhh…I don’t know what’s happening!” protested Clayton helplessly, looking up at his half-sister with a pained and panicked look on his face. “I…I don’t know why it’s doing that!” 

“Well I know why,” said Scarlet smartly, fetching a linked metal leash off the chest and bending down to him again. “It’s because I’m leading you down a path you’ve never travelled before, Clayton. The path to submitting to a truly higher and superior power. It’s in your blood, Clayton. Your daddy was just like you. But you actually might turn out to be even more of a total sub than he was, haha! My mom told me that it took her a little while to train your little dad to get turned on by collars and stuff like that. Oh sure, he was always attracted to her size and height, but submitting to her in a more…hardcore way…well, that took him a little longer. But not so with you, hahaha! I slap a collar around your neck and your dick goes straight up! Haha, mom’s gonna really enjoy hearing about this!” 

Clayton wanted to continue protesting — he wanted to tell Scarlet that she was mistaken, that he was in fact not acting like a sub, but rather that his body was just confused. But he knew it was useless. Plus he wasn’t actually sure anymore that Scarlet was wrong. Could it be…that she was helping him discover something that had been lying dormant in him all this time?? No, it couldn’t be…it was too horrible to think about. 

But Clayton didn’t have much time to ponder all of these things, because Scarlet had attached the metal leash to his collar and was beginning to walk him around her bedroom. 

“Come on, pet…come on,” she encouraged, tugging on the leash. Clayton was a little lost in his fearful thoughts, and he didn’t respond immediately the way Scarlet wanted. She reacted by pulling on the leash forcibly, choking him as she dragged his body forward on the rug. 

“AAaauucckkk!” he choked out, rushing to catch up with her. 

“When I tell you to come, you come,” said Scarlet, her voice taking on that dangerous, icy edge that Clayton was truly beginning to fear. He scurried to catch up with her, and for the next several minutes, she walked him around her room in a circle, periodically giving him instructions. 

“This is just a little practice,” she told him. “Soon you’ll get used to this, but right now I just want to familiarize you with how all this works.” Her voice was so soft and pleasant that it was hard for Clayton to believe how quickly she could shift in between her dulcet tones and that frightful, cold tone that promised pain and punishment. He privately resolved not to take her apparent kindness for granted ever again…he had to remember that it was all a ruse, and could change instantly at any time if she became displeased. 

“So a few things to remember,” said Scarlet, suddenly business-like. “When I’m walking you like this, you never crawl in front of me, you understand? I’m always the one who’s gonna be leading.” Clayton nodded his head, as he dutifully slowed down.

“But,’ said Scarlet, suddenly tugging on the leash, causing Clayton to choke out loud again as she dragged his body several feet, before he caught up with her again, “You can’t get too far behind, either, or else I’m gonna do that to you.” She laughed out loud as she intentionally sped up, dragging Clayton for a few more feet as he choked desperately, trying to keep up. She slowed down, walking normally for a few paces or so, before she unexpectedly sped up again, dragging Clayton once more, choking along the floor. 

“Haha, and you should know by now, Clayton, that I have no issue whatsoever dragging my pet wherever I want him to go,” laughed Scarlet. “And it’s totally up to you, how closely you pay attention to my changes of pace. You’re responsible for adjusting your speed, not me. I go at my own pace. But you…you go at my pace. Or else — ”

And she suddenly sped up again, causing Clayton to gasp out and choke again. His face had become bee-red as the veins strained and popped out of his skin in his face and neck. Scarlet laughed softly again, enjoying his plight. For the next hour or so, she continued to “practice” walking Clayton around the room, speeding up and slowing down as she saw fit. At the end of the hour, Clayton had been dragged and choked so many times that his neck was bruised, and his throat had gone completely hoarse. He looked up at Scarlet pleadingly, silently begging her to stop. 

“What, has my pet had enough?” pouted Scarlet down at him, mocking his pain. “Haha, well, you’re probably forgetting that I could make this soooo much worse for you. Like, look at how nice I am, letting you practice crawling after me on my nice, thick, luxurious bedroom carpet! We could easily have been practicing all of this outside on the ground, or, even worse, on the sidewalk! Haha, that’s what we’ll be doing tomorrow morning, anyway.”

“Wh-what!?” crocked Clayton hoarsely, his eyes going wide. 

“Oh yeah,” said Scarlet airily, enjoying his pain. “I’m totally walking you to school tomorrow!”

“T-to…to school?!” he cried. 

“Well, duh!” said Scarlet, cocking her head. “We’re like, the same age, remember? I go to school! Except, well…haha, it’s a bit of a special school. It’s an all-girl’s school. And…haha, I think my friends are going to reeeaallly enjoy meeting you.”

“L-like…like this??” said Clayton in horror. She couldn’t bring him to her school like this! Naked!? And…with a collar and…and leash!? 

“Uh, how else would you be?” asked Scarlet, clearly annoyed by the question. “What, you think you’re gonna come wearing clothes!? Hahaha, you’re dreaming, Clayton. I’m not bringing you to school to learn like the rest of us…I’m bringing you to show you off, and to, uh, you know…let my friends play with you too. There’s one girl in particular who I know is gonna like you.” 

Clayton started sputtering in protest, and Scarlet’s cheery disposition suddenly went dark. Her eyes grew wide and they flashed in that terrifyingly dangerous way. 

“How dare you!” she hissed, yanking up his leash roughly in her hand, choking him even more violently. “I’m bringing you to my school to show you off, and this is how you react?! This is how you thank me?? You should be honored, Clayton…honored…to be associated with me in any way, let alone as my new pet! Maybe I should just leave you here, huh? Yeah, maybe I should do that.” 

She dragged Clayton over to the cage, with him choking all the while, and with a swift, rough motion with her foot, kicked him back inside. Clayton yelped out in pain. Scarlet produced another big padlock from the dresser and locked the cage door. Then, seemingly without any effort at all, she kicked the cage across the room, and up against the wall. She angrily stalked over to the chest of drawers, and picked up the violet wand. Clayton had so idea what it was, but he knew enough to be terrified of her anger. 

“P-p-please!” he choked. “I’m s-s-sorry! I…I’m s-sorrryy!” 

“No,” said Scarlet in a dark in determined voice. “No you’re not. Not yet.” She swiftly plugged the violet wand into an electrical socket in the wall and turned it on. A fearful, aggressive buzzing sound filled the air. It sounded like a loud electric razor, or like a huge, angry, and aggressive hornet. 

“You know what this is?” she said holding up the wand to the cage bars.

“N-n-nooo!” said Clayton, beginning to cry with fear. 

“This is a violet wand,” said Scarlet. “And it uses electricity to let me do things like this.” She suddenly reached the metal end of the wand through the bars and touched it forcefully to Clayton’s skin. Immediately, he felt like his skin was on fire where the wand was touching him, and he screamed out in pain, trying in vain to escape. But he had nowhere to go, and for the next thirty seconds, Scarlet held the wand steadily to his skin, her dark eyes impassively watching his torment, as he continued to cry, beg and scream. She suddenly took the wand off his skin, and turned it off. The buzzing immediately ceased, and the only sound in the room was of Clayton’s tearful, wordless weeping. 

“And that’s just a little taste,” said Scarlet softly. “That wasn’t anywhere close to full power. And that wasn’t even the worst implement I can use. Look at this one, Clayton.” She took the straight metal “wand” implement off the end of the contraption, and attached a different one, that was longer, more flexible, and looked like a black rubber tube with a metal tip. 

“Yeah, this is the “indirect” implement,” said Scarlet, shaking it gently in front of his face. “This one is my personal favorite because it doesn’t even have to be touching your skin. All that has to happen is for it to be touching metal, and then, if you touch the same metal, you’ll get shocked! And you can’t help touching metal in that cage of yours, now, can you, Clayton?”

He shook his head, still panting, with tears in his eyes. He didn’t even have the energy to muster up one last plea to his tormentor. He knew that she was going to do it anyway. Smiling wickedly at him, Scarlet took some black masking tape and swiftly taped the metal tip of the implement to the outside of the cage ceiling, out of Clayton’s reach. Then, smiling silently down at him, she turned on the violet wand again. The loud buzzing resumed, and Clayton immediately felt the same burning electrical shocks. This time, though, it shocked him wherever his bare skin was touching the metal bars of the cage. Scarlet had essentially electrified his entire cage, and it was impossible to escape the burning electricity now. Wherever he turned, electrified metal bars burned into his skin. He shrieked and bellowed, thrashing his body around with an animal-like desperation. But there was no escape. 

Scarlet watched him silently for a minute or so, her nostrils gently dilating in pleasure. 

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” she chuckled after a minute or so. “Now, Clayton, just imagine — the wand isn’t even at half power now. Haha, just imagine…what is I turned it up to full power, right before I went to school in the morning, and then just left you here like this, all day long? Just think about that, Clayton. I’m gonna leave you here for a few minutes while I go grab a snack. When I come back, we can talk again.” 

Clayton was too preoccupied with the cruel ingenuity of Scarlet’s full-body torture to even beg and plead with her, and a couple seconds later he found himself alone in her bedroom once more, with nothing but the pained and increasingly exhausted sounds of his own screams to keep him company, along with the persistent and evil-sounding buzz of the violet wand. He felt himself going insane as his voice became totally hoarse. It felt like all of his skin was burning, searing…roasting painfully off his body. And there was nothing he could do. 

After a couple minutes had passed, Clayton couldn’t even form proper thoughts anymore. All that he knew was that he wanted this torture to stop. He tried closing his eyes; he tried thrashing up and down again; he tried screaming and wailing as loudly as his hoarse voice could carry. But nothing helped. His pain just got worse and worse, and slowly, after several more minutes passed, his exhausted body settled down onto the floor of his cage, twitching and shaking with pain, submitting to the brutal assault on his nerves. 

When Scarlet walked back in a few minutes later, she found Clayton totally quiet, with his eyes unfocused, drooling from his lolling mouth, his tormented body twitching every so often in random response to his torment. She peered in at him for a few moments, and she reached down to her pussy, fingering herself. It was such an erotic sight for her, seeing her new pet broken in like this. She reached over and turned off the violet wand. And, without wasting any time, she unlocked the cage with a key and pulled out Clayton’s unresponsive, barely-conscious body. A couple sharp smacks across his cheeks seemed to bring him back to life, and he immediately started wailing and weeping. 

“Shut up!” said Scarlet. She lifted up her dress, pulled down her panties, and proceeded to roughly shove Clayton’s tear-stained face into her lubricated pussy.

“Eat me out, pet!” she snarled, clamping her thighs around his head. “Lick me! Suck on my clit! Make me cummm!” Clayton couldn’t believe the pain he was still in, but he did as Scarlet told him. Strangely, the intensity of his pain and despair only seemed to increase the desperation of his licking and sucking. He had to show Scarlet how completely he could obey her. He had to show her how energetically, how enthusiastically, he could follow her orders. He began eating her out like some kind of madman, like some kind of wild animal, as he cried out crazily into her snatch, shaking his head back and forth with all the power he had left to try and help bring Scarlet to orgasm. 

It worked — and she came violently again and again in his face. This was exactly what she wanted — to see him break, to see the intensity of his slavish devotion to her. She knew that he was still acting in self-preservation right now, but she also knew that the more she trained him, the less of his own desires would remain. She would replace his wants, ever so surely, with her own, until there was nothing of him left. 

As Scarlet came again and again in his face, Clayton was vaguely aware of that same tinge deep in his bones, in the fibers of his muscles, and along the edges of his tendons and ligaments. He was shrinking again, he knew it. But how much, he had no idea…but he didn’t care anymore. All that he cared about now was making sure Scarlet knew that he never, ever, ever wanted to feel that same kind of pain again…and that he was willing to do anything for her to prevent it from happening again. 

Scarlet’s orgasms died down, and she pushed Clayton off her. His skin was still smarting and burning from the electricity, and there were several singe marks on his skin from where the metal bars had burned into him. But he was already beginning to feel better, and he knelt there, with his head down, in front of Scarlet, her juices dripping from his face. 

“Well, you sure know how to eat a girl out, I’ll say that!” panted Scarlett happily. Despite himself, Clayton looked up at her, his face brightening with the compliment. 

“Aw haha, look at that!” chuckled Scarlet. “One little compliment and you’re giving me those puppy dog eyes. That’s what I like to see.” She stood up and folded her arms across her chest, looming before his kneeling form as she stared down on him silently for a few moments. 

“Now,” she asked, “do you wanna come to school with me tomorrow?”

“Yes!!” coughed Clayton, nodding his head up and down as vigorously as he could. “Yes!! I…I…there’s nothing that I’d rather do, if that’s what you want me to do!” For the first time in his servitude, Clayton’s words were actually true. And Scarlet could tell. 

“Good,” she said, her lips curling into a smile as she recognized his genuine submission. “You’re starting to learn.” She allowed several silent moments to pass as she savored the beginnings of his true pet life, before she suddenly spoke again. 

“Ok, now stand up!” she ordered. Clayton obeyed immediately without question, and even though he swayed unsteadily on his feet for a few moments, he was able to keep his balance. It didn’t matter that his limbs were still aching with remnant pain from the violent wand. H was going to do whatever Scarlet said. 

“Now, over to the wall here!” she chirped, clearly enjoying herself. Clayton trudged after her, his head down, afraid to meet her eyes. 

“Come on now, head up!” she trilled, and he looked up. Scarlet had led him to a height chart that was hanging on her wall. He suddenly remembered the reality of the shrinking, and his heart began to drum a little faster in his chest. How much had he shrunk already? 

Scarlet seemed to be wondering the same thing, because, with an odd gentleness of touch, she maneuvered his back up against the wall. With his head up like this, Clayton could tell that Scarlet definitely looked taller than she had been before. 

“Now, straight up…back straight, head straight,” she said. She marked off where his head was and her eyes went bright. “Oooo, turn around, Clayton — look!” Her voice was girlish and excited. Clayton turned, and saw that Scarlet had marked a red line right under the 5’10 mark. He had already shrunk…by just over 2 whole inches! 

“Haha, wowww!” said Scarlet, clapping her hands. “Still got me by almost an inch, but that’s obviously not gonna last much longer, hahaha!” Taking his hand in hers, she practically skipped over to a weight scale that was next to the height chart. “Now step on, my lovely pet!” she laughed. “What did you weigh this morning, before your gutless mother drove you over here?” 

“Uhhh…uhhh,” thought Clayton, racking his mind. That time already seemed so far away. His old school, his old friends…all of it was fast becoming a distant memory. But somehow he was able to remember weighing himself in the school locker room a few weeks before. 169... 

“Uh, I weighed about 170,” he said, his voice still shaking. 

“Well let’s see about now,” said Scarlet in eager anticipation. Clayton stepped on the scale. The blue digits garbled around for a moment, until…164.7. 

“Ooooo,” said Scarlet sexily, running her hands lasciviously up and down his arms and across his neck and back. “A little smaller now, huh? Mmmmm yessss…and it’s just beginning, too.” She shoved him off the scale and he staggered back. As he watched Scarlet step on the scale, it suddenly occurred to Clayton that he should assume a kneeling position…and he did. 

“Hmmm, still 135,” said Scarlet, sounding a little disappointed. “Oh well, mom said it’d probably be like this for a bit at first.” She turned around and her mouth opened up into a splayed, bright smile, seeing Clayton kneeling there of his own volition, without having to be told. 

“You’re really catching on, Clayton,” she said. “This is very encouraging. It’s amazing what a little pain can do, huh?” 

Clayton nodded his head.  

“Well, I think I can safely say that you’re ready to meet my friends tomorrow at school. You looking forward to that, Clayton?” 

He nodded his head. “Y-yes,” he said, not entirely truthfully, but it was absolutely true that Scarlet’s own desires were beginning to replace his own.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep