- Text Size +

Chapter 3  

The hours went by, stacking on top of each other. Clayton badly wanted to ask his mom more details about this mansion they were going to, but he had long since abandoned hope of getting anything more out of her. She sat there in the driver’s seat, tight-lipped, her hands occasionally whitening around her knuckles as she gripped the steering wheel tightly. Clayton didn’t know what she was thinking about, but he imagined that quite a lot was going through her mind right now. A few times, he even caught her looking angry, but these expressions passed almost as soon as they came up. Katherine was not one to betray too much about what she was thinking. She had learned, through years of silent hurt and pain, to bury these feelings down deep within herself, where only she had access to them.  

As the hours went by, Clayton saw the landscape changing. Whereas they were coming from somewhere that had a few trees, but was relatively flat, now Clayton could see rolling hills up ahead and, if he looked even farther, mountains. The trees, which had been going by the window in thinner quantities at the start of their trip, started to thicken. Soon, it seemed to Clayton that they were actually driving through a forest. The expressway cut and wound through the thickets of trees. Clayton’s ears suddenly popped. They were apparently gaining in elevation too. And hour or two later they were driving through the heavily-forested hills, with the taller mountains up ahead looking closer than ever.  

A couple hours later, after stopping for a restroom break, they were actually driving through the mountains, which were even more heavily forested than the hills had been. Clayton had never been this far north. When he opened his window, he could tell that the temperature had fallen considerably. it wasn’t freezing cold by any means, but the air was definitely cooler and cleaner up here. Katherine kept driving them through the mountains…up one, and down another…and still, they hadn’t arrived yet at their destination. The sun had long since risen to high noon, and now, hours later, it was well into its afternoon descent.  

Just before the bottom rim of the sun began to dip below the horizon, Katherine gave one last look at her GPS and suddenly slowed down on the mountain road. Clayton had been dozing a little in the passenger seat, but now that the car was slowing down, he snapped awake. The other cars, which had been plentiful on the expressway when their journey began, were now completely gone. They were all alone here on this remote mountain road, thick and dark green on either side with tall, robust trees.  

“Y…yes, left here,” muttered Katherine to herself, giving another tacit glance down at her GPS, and she turned the car left. They went down a few rolling roads, which curved and bent elegantly before them. Clayton looked around. There were still a lot of trees here, but they didn’t seem quite as wild. Instead, they all seemed to fit into part of a greater landscape, a landscape that was complete with short-cut, rolling lawns, manicured bushes, and trimmed and pruned vegetation. Clearly, whoever owned this property was extremely rich, and paid a huge landscaping crew to keep up the property nicely. Clayton felt his heart beating a little faster. This was it…surely, whoever owned this property also owned the mansion they were going to.  

His hunch was proven correct a couple minutes later, when the trees and bushes around them seemed to open up, and there, standing before them, rising hugely and magnificently before them, was a mansion. Clayton had never seen such an enormous house. It was made of dark brick, and had innumerable stain-glass windows that went perfectly well with the whole construction of the house. Evidently, it was very old, since it appeared to be built in an old style that Clayton knew was popular more than four hundred years ago. The mansion was at least five or six stories tall, had more chimneys than Clayton could count. There was an elegant courtyard in front of the house, and there were marble fountains and statues of mythological figures all around. Clayton felt his breath catch in his chest as his heart continued to pound away. This place was amazing!  

Katherine didn’t say a word. She simply pulled the car into the roundabout and stopped, turning it off. For a few seconds, she simply stared forward into nothingness, looking at the steering wheel with an utterly blank and inscrutable expression. Clayton tore his eyes away from the splendor of the mansion and fixed them on his mother. What was she thinking right now? Feeling? Pain? Anger? Fear!? Some weird combination of all three? Clayton didn’t know. But what he did know was that this place was incredible…but even as he turned back excitedly, he felt his skin tighten everywhere as his throat turned bone dry.  

Someone was coming out of the house. Someone…huge. Clayton narrowed his eyes as he peered through the window at the approaching form. It was…a woman. But there was something that wasn’t right. This was no ordinary woman — she was the largest woman that Clayton had ever seen! She appeared to be a maid of some kind, because she wore a frilled white and blue maid’s dress, with a frilled white headband that kept back her long, nut-brown hair. Her maid’s dress only went down to her upper thighs, and Clayton was treated to an absolutely delicious view of her full, luscious thighs and shapely calves, which were clearly visible through the black tights that she wore. On her feet were relatively dainty, dark red shoes with buckles.  

This incredible woman walked down the steps of the mansion and approached the car. The closer she got, the more incredulous Clayton was. She was so tall and …voluptuous! This woman didn’t appear to be that old…in fact, she was probably only a few years older than Clayton! Her face looked young and fresh, and there was something mysterious about the little smile that was on her face, like she knew that this was a secret place…and that it hid many things. 

“C’mon Clayton, let’s get out of the car,” muttered Katherine. Apparently, she had seen the maid too. But unlike Clayton, she did not appear to be mesmerized. Instead, the sight of this gigantic woman seemed to awaken in Katherine a latent mixture of fear and anger, which were both plainly obvious on her face. Clayton was puzzled…why did his mom look like that? What was wrong? But he did as she said. They both got out of the car, and stood in front of it.  

The maid sauntered up to them, her incredible hips swaying lazily with each motion of her long, luscious legs.  

“Hello!” she breathed, her soft, silvery voice carrying like a pleasant frost on the air. “Welcome to the Asmodeus House! My name is Alaina, and I’ve been sent to greet you. I trust your journey was not too difficult?” 

Katherine stood there silently with her jaw clenched. Clayton had been staring Alaina up and down, completely in awe of her appearance — he was amazed to find that the top of his head only came up to Alaina’s shoulders. At 6’0 tall, Clayton was not accustomed to looking up at another person as much as he was now, but with Alaina he had no choice. She rose up above him…a full 7 feet tall. Her big, bouncy breasts were even with Clayton’s face. If Alaina had stepped forward a couple steps, Clayton’s face would have been smothered by her prodigious bosom. 

As the seconds ticked by, however, Clayton realized that he had been expecting his mother to answer. He turned away from Alaina and saw his mother’s clenched jaw. He looked down and saw that her hands, too, were clenched, reddening and whitening from the pressure. Clayton didn’t know why his mom was acting this way, so he himself turned to Alaina and smiled as casually as he could.  

“Um, y-yeah…yeah, the drive was, uh…was fine. No problems!”  

Alaina smiled warmly down on Clayton, blinking her eyes slowly. “I’m glad to hear it,” she said with a soft ease. She turned and indicated with her hand. “Come, follow me inside.”

Clayton moved to fall in step with Alaina, but Katherine stood her ground. Sensing her recalcitrance, Alaina turned around. 

“That means you too, Mrs. Williamson,” she said, her voice carrying lightly on the air.  

Katherine shook her head. “Uh-uh,” she said stubbornly. “I’ve brought us both here. That’s what I was asked to do. She can come out here and look at us if she wants. But I’m not going in that house.”  

Clayton peered at his mother, trying to scrutinize her expression. What was going on? What was she talking about? The clear, silvery laughter of Alaina interrupted his thoughts. He turned to see her laughing high above him. Her face was so pretty.  

“Hahaha!” she laughed pleasantly. “Mrs. Williamson, I would have expected you to better understand how things work around here! I’ve been instructed to escort you and your son here into the house, and it doesn’t matter whether you want to go inside or not. You’re coming!”  

“N-no…no I’m not!” said Katherine stoutly. “Y-you…you can’t make me!” 

“On the contrary, Mrs. Williamson,” said Alaina coolly, not skipping a beat, “I can more than make you. You have one last chance to obey, before I resort to force.” 

“Uh…come on, mom,” said Clayton, in a bit of a shaky voice. He had not expected this turn of events. Everything was so nice and fancy and pleasant…but now, he didn’t quite know what to think about this maid. Or this house.  

“Uh…wh-why won’t you come in?” asked Clayton. “Come on, mom, let’s go. It’ll…uh…it’ll be easier that way.” 

But Katherine just kept standing there, shaking her head. Without realizing what he was doing, Clayton walked over and joined his mother. He didn’t know what was going on, but he was starting to get the feeling that something was really not right. And he didn’t want to leave his mom all alone.  

“Uh…c-can…can we just actually stay out here?” asked Clayton up to Alaina. “It seems, uh…like my mom really doesn’t wanna go in there.” 

“Aww, what a sweet young man,” said Alaina. “Standing up for his mommy. Very admirable.” She turned and stepped forward — the way that she moved her body was quick and strong, showcasing her obviously-powerful limbs. Clayton suddenly realized that Alaina was a physically imposing entity not only because of her sheer size, but also because of how she actually moved. Her limbs and torso moved like an athlete, like someone who’s had physical training of some kind.  

“Still, though,” said Alaina, her business-like tone notwithstanding the continued pleasant tilt in her voice, “It doesn’t matter if one or both of you refuse to come inside. If you won’t come, then I’ll just bring you in myself!”  

Katherine gave a sudden yelp as Alaina quickly shot out two hands. Too late, Katherine tried to make a break for it, but Alaina caught her by the shoulder and pulled her up, embracing her whole body in a one-armed bear hug. Clayton was stunned — he couldn’t believe how strong this maid was. She had just picked his mother up with one hand like it was nothing! He would have also moved to react, but, just like Katherine, he was also too late. Alaina had reached down and enveloped his shoulder in a large hand, pulling him towards her with undeniable strength. Clayton stumbled forward, unable to answer her insistence pull with any resistance of his own. Quick as a whistle, Alaina had bent down and wrapped her other strong arm completely around Clayton, hugging him inexorably to her warm, luscious body. Clayton found that his face was directly above her enormous rack, and he hardened a little in his pants, despite the craziness of the situation.  

Alaina stood up again, so that both Clayton’s and Katherine’s feet were dangling off the ground. With one in each arm, and laughing lightly to herself, Alaina started to walk up the stairs of the mansion. Katherine kicked and yelled, jostling her body left and right as she tried desperately to free herself, but it was no use. Alaina was far too strong. Clayton himself also tried to maneuver his way out of the maid’s grasp, but he gave up quickly. He could tell that there was no resisting her strength. Plus, this incredible woman wasn’t the last person in the world that he’d want kidnapping him. Still though, Clayton’s heart was beating loudly in his chest as Alaina brought them both up the steps, and through the front door. Once inside, she extended a leg easily and softly kicked the door closed, turning the lock with the hand that she was using to hold up Katherine. They were sealed inside. In his discombobulated state, Clayton could still register what the inside of the mansion looked like. It was made of impressively-ornate stone, and decorated with more statues, sculptures, and expensive-looking art on the walls. There were many carpets laid across the floor, all of them deep shades of red or brown. It smelled slightly sweet…fruity…and these smells combined with the undeniable smell of dried herbs.  

“So they tried to run, did they?” came an amused, deep, and profoundly feminine voice from the adjacent room. “Silly little things. Bring them in at once, Alaina.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep