- Text Size +

Chapter 25

Katherine stared up at the sight of the towering maid — strangely, her nausea seemed to have instantly vanished. Everything in her body had suddenly become dedicated to absorbing the astonishing spectacle in front of her.

“Hmm, I can barely see you down there,” came Alaina’s amused voice from far above. Somehow it was still gentle, even though it carried powerfully on the air. “I’ll walk slowly so you can keep up with me.”

Alaina then turned around and began leading Katherine to Kazehana and Scarlet. Katherine just stood there in place for a few moments, but then her legs started to work again and she jumped into a kind of running jog, trying hard to keep pace with the giantess’s massive steps. It became clear to Katherine, after less than a minute, that Alaina wasn’t leading her far. Right around the corner of a particularly dense thickets of tall oaks, Kazehana and Scarlet suddenly came into view.

Katherine had no choice but to draw back a moment — both of them were so incredibly huge. Kazehana, dressed in a long and lewdly-revealing red robe, was standing there holding a wine bottle that was the size of a tractor-trailer, and half empty. She was the same height as Alaina, at 75 feet, but Katherine could not believe the sight of her daughter. Scarlet was even taller still…a good deal taller…so much so that the top of Kazehana’s head didn’t even come up to the bottom of Scarlet’s enormous breasts. The colossal amazon demon queen was totally dwarfed by her daughter — her face was even with the lower half of Scarlet’s stomach. The demon princess, Clayton’s tormenter, had grown one hundred feet high, rising up an extra ten feet thanks to her black leather platform boots. She was dressed up in a terrifying display of tight black leather — she looked positively fearsome.

“Katherine Williamson!” intoned Kazehana impressively. “What a difference a year makes, huh? We’ve gotten soooo big, and look at you! You got smaller! Looks like you met another one of our kind — Junko, I hear.”

Katherine smarted as her face contorted at the mention of her demoness tormenter. “H-How did you know?” she asked breathlessly. Even though she was so far down, the giantesses could still hear her.

“Demons keep in touch, you silly woman. Of course I know.”

“S-so…where’s my son?” asked Katherine in a quivering voice. She suddenly feared that Clayton had died, and that the giantesses had just made her come to torture her some more.

“Oh, you can’t see him?” came Scarlet’s sarcastic reply. “He’s right here…all one inch of him…right in between my tits.”

Katherine felt a surge of emotion go through her. She just wanted her son…her poor little son…she wanted to take him and get out of there as fast as she could. Smirking, Scarlet bent down low towards Katherine, arching her back as she bent at her waist. To Katherine, it looked like a building was about to fall on top of her. Down, down, down, came Scarlet’s mammoth form, until Katherine saw him. Clayton’s naked little body was wedged in between the planet’s of Scarlet’s breasts. His hair was unkempt, and his eyes rolled vacantly about. He looked completely insane.

Katherine’s lip quivered and tears started streaming down her face. She was completely overcome by so many different emotions that she didn’t even register a single one — the sheer totality of it all just overwhelmed her.

“Maybe you should just go back home, Ms. Williamson,” said Alaina quietly from high above. “You see the state he’s in now. Just let him be with us. And don’t worry, if he dies, we just revive him back again — and of course, as the maid of the estate, i promise to heal him of all his wounds, as one of his goddesses.”

“N-no,” said Katherine firmly as she arrived at a strange and sudden epiphany. “I…I want him back. I want to be done with Kazehana and the…the whole rest of her family. I can’t take it anymore. i want to be done with ALL you demons, and with Junko too.”

“Mmmm, yes…she’s the Ruler of Despair,” purred Kazehana from above. “I imagine you two have become well-acquainted over the past year?”

“I want to be done with you all!” cried Katherine. “Give me my son! And give us both back out size!”

“Go on and do it, Scarlet,” said Kazehana. “We’re bound by the contract, you know.”

Scarlet pretended to sigh with regret as she plucked Clayton out from between her boobs. She held his little body up to her face for a few moments, staring at him like she was bored. then she handed him down to Katherine, who accepted him and hugged his tiny body to her.

“I can’t even pretend to care that he’s leaving, mom,” laughed Scarlet. “I’ve been bored with him for months — although it was still always just so much fun to revive him…all those times he just couldn’t take it anymore and died. Hahaha, the look in his eyes when he came back! I gotta say, that was always priceless.” Scarlet looked down on Katherine silently for a moment.

“You know the last sane thing he told me was pleading, crying, and begging with me to kill him and not revive him? And that was 9 months ago…9 MOTHNS AGO. Haha, and look at him now — he can’t even think anymore, much less speak. There’s nothing left. He’s completely…PERMANENTLY insane.”

Katherine did her best to ignore Scarlet’s cruel words as she hugged Clayton to her, trying to ignore the fact that he was slightly drooling onto her shoulder. She didn’t want to look at him in the face anymore — the slack way his mouth hung, and how his eyes rolled around aimlessly…it was just too disturbing.

“Return us to normal size, at least,” begged Katherine, turning to Kazehana. “Before we leave. You can at least do that for us.”

“Oh, I’m afraid little Clayton there is forever going to be small, no matter what arcane magic works on him,” said Kazehana wistfully. “He’s just been too heavily…USED, shall we say. But I can grow him a bit — but he’ll always be a short little guy.”

Kazehana snapped her fingers, and Clayton suddenly grew to exactly three feet, just under Katherine’s height. He was still very skinny, though, and Katherine managed to keep holding him in her arms despite the size change.

“Now as for your own size, Katherine Williamson,” continued Kazehana, “I have no power over that. You’ll have to talk to Junko about it.”

“Haha, good luck with that!” chuckled Scarlet.

Katherine looked up at the three giantesses smirking down at her as she felt her frail son in her arms. She knew what she had to do — she had to find a way to sever ties with the last demon in this whole horrible situation. She had to go back home…where Junko was.

Chapter End Notes:
This full story was posted on my Patreon 2 years ago.  Join here for access to dozens more stories like this one: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep