- Text Size +

Chapter 23

Clayton stood stock still — everything seemed paused in time. He took a short, quick breath and looked down at his body again. His old clothes! He was actually wearing the same clothes he had on when he and his mother had first come to this place. It was such a surreal moment that, for at least a few seconds, Clayton didn’t even take stock of the other women in the room. He was too busy trying to wrap his mind around the striking and sudden change that had come over his body. The most striking thing, apart from his restored height, was the fact that his body had regained its formal size and muscle. He was no longer a skinny, waifish twig of a creature; instead, he was back to the athletic physique that he had sported before. Clayton shifted in position a little, and his old vitality and energy became immediately apparent to him. He was tall again! And strong…he suddenly felt a rush of glad emotion go through his body, and tears of gladness came into his eyes. A tremendous well seemed to burgeon up inside him — he was back to his old self! He wasn’t going to live the cursed life that, mere moments before, he felt utterly doomed to endure. 

Only after these first few moments did Clayton look up again, and he was immediately forced to take a step back. The girls were still enormous, Scarlet most of all. She rose up above him fiercely, with her hands on her hips and her tongue in her cheek as she smirked down at him with a knowing smile. Even though Clayton was now 6 feet tall again, as he looked at Scarlet’s tremendous curvy body, it was impossible not to feel small. He was looking straight into the lower half of her abdominal muscles. Her immense hips rose up beside him like two powerful monsters of flesh, and her huge breasts hung heavily over his head. She had shrunk herself down a little, but Clayton didn’t know that — Scarlet was a full 9 feet tall, and every aspect of her body, including her huge face and darkly radiant eyes, looked massive to Clayton. 

Scarlet wasn’t the only one who looked huge. Scarlet may have been the biggest out of all the girls in the room, but it wasn’t by too much. Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn all stood at 8’2 — the top of Clayton’s head barely came up to their big breasts, which all shook and jiggled as the three of them laughed and giggled to one another. Alaina was 8’3, and she stood expectantly next to Kazehana, who was 8’4. Kazehana had her arms folded underneath her colossal mammaries as she looked down at Clayton curiously, studying him intently, as if she was wondering what he was going to do next. Even Lydia was huge. Scarlet had allowed her to retain a good amount of her height, although she had made sure that her younger sister remained small enough to subdue — Scarlet was not at all interested in having to deal with a Lydia who was nearly the same size as she was. Therefore, Lydia was “only” 6’5. If Clayton had been standing right in front of her, he would have been looking straight into her neck. But Lydia was currently pouting in the corner — she had been having so much fun smashing and stomping and destroying buildings in the makeshift city that, when Scarlet had suddenly made it all vanish, she had been taken by surprise. And, like the 10-year-old she was, she started whining about it. 

“Bring it baaaaack, Scarlet!” complained Lydia, stomping her foot. “I wanna have it come back! I want to keep smashing stuff and hearing the tiny little people scream!” 

“There will be no foot-stomping of that sort in this house, young lady,” said Kazehana, with a cold touch of authority in her voice. “And you should be grateful that you had the opportunity to play with it at all — it was a present for Scarlet, and so Scarlet can do with it as she likes.”

“Come onnnn Scarlet! Pleeeeease!?” begged Lydia, stalking over to her. “Let’s keep playing!” 

“Haha, maybe some other time, little sister,” chuckled Scarlet with a wink down to her sibling. Clayton couldn’t believe how small Lydia looked next to Scarlet — and how big she looked compared to him. His shoulders were even with her prepubescent breasts.

“But right now,” Scarlet continued, looking over Lydia and straight at Clayton, “I wanna hear what my little slave has to say about this fun little change I just wrought!” 

Scarlet’s use of the word “slave” cut Clayton internally — he hadn’t really been aware of it, but mentally, when he registered that he was back to his normal size, and had his normal clothes on again, that Scarlet had somehow released him from his contract of service to her. But apparently, this was not the case. He just stood there stupidly for a few more moments, his mouth gaping, as he struggled to make any noise at all with his mouth. 

“Haha look at him!” giggled Gillian. “He looks like a fish out of water, ahaha!” 

“Well, can you blame him?” asked Cora. “Scarlet was literally about to crush him like a bug, and then all of a sudden, she switches everything up!” 

“Yeah, the poor little guy’s head is spinning — that much is obvious,” said Tarryn tenderly. 

The three girls laughed and giggled amongst themselves, with Tarryn being the only one who was looking at Clayton with a certain amount of empathetic concern. However, Scarlet was not in the mood to be kept waiting, and she took an imposing step towards Clayton, so that she was now only just able to see him over her hulking boobs. 

“Well?” asked Scarlet severely, her voice shaking and vibrating through the stone behind the tapestries on the wall. “What do you have to say for yourself, slave?” 

“Uhhh…I…you…y-you changed me back!” Clayton managed to sputter. 

“Ladies and gentlem — no, no just ladies, actually — ladies! My slave does in fact, have a brain inside of his head!” announced Scarlet sardonically, clapping her hands together in mockery. The other girls and Kazehana joined Scarlet in her deriding applause. Lydia huffed out in frustration and stomped out of the room, going up to her bedroom to sulk. Scarlet’s eyes flashed darkly down at Clayton as she continued to give him that same haughty smirk through her full lips. Clayton’s mind felt like it was about to start spinning out of control. What did all of this mean!? Scarlet had restored his size, but he was still her slave!? What on earth was going on?!?

“I’m not going to ask you again,” said Scarlet dangerously. “I can hear your pathetic little mind turning and tumbling over itself. Speak your thoughts out loud, or I’ll be happy to take you up to your cage, and you can spend a lovely little evening in there with the electrified metal bars.” 

“N-no!!” cried Clayton, desperately fearing the prospect of such a horrible punishment. He was fairly certain that he would not survive through the night in the electrified cage, and even if he did, his mind would be completely gone. But he wasn’t feeling especially confident about his sanity in this moment, anyway. His mind had already been on the verge of breaking, ever since he was forced into Scarlet’s service, but now, with his body restored to normal again, he could feel his mental state start to slip and teeter dangerously on the edge. An awful sense of foreboding was growing in his mind. But for the moment, he knew that he had to simply try and focus on answering Scarlet directly. 

“Uhhh…uhh…s-so I’m…I’m back to n-normal, and…but, but you all are still huge,” he began.

“You can say that again!” laughed Gillian, tossing the huge plume of her brilliant red hair proudly in the air. “We absolutely DWARF you, even though you’re “normal” again, haha!”

“Something tells me that our dear little Clayton is never going to be “normal” again,” giggled Cora. Tarryn was just watching Clayton silently for the rest of his answer. 

“And…” he continued, looking up at Scarlet fearfully as he proceeded along, “I’m…I’m not s-super skinny anymore!”

“Well,” broke in Tarryn softly, “You may not be as unbelievably twiggy as you were before, but Clayton, haha, trust me, you’re looking pretty small compared to us right now.” 

“All you’re doing is stating the things that are fucking obvious!” growled Scarlet, baring her sharp teeth. “I want to hear what ideas are getting cooked up in that little mind of yours. I wanna hear you tell me what YOU think all this means.” 

“I…I d-don’t know!!” cried Clayton helplessly. He suddenly realized that he was still hard, and the simple realization of this made his face flush with renewed shame. His spine was tingling, but he didn’t appear to be shrinking. He felt a sudden and sickening hot flash of lust as he took in the strong, vigorous curve of Scarlet’s hips, and he found himself wishing that she would turn around so he could feast his eyes on the glorious mounds of her intoxicating ass. 

“I…I d-don’t know why y-you’ve grown me back, but…b-but it must be because y-you…you thought of a new way for…for me to serve you better!” Clayton said this last part with true, genuine energy. For the moment, he was glad that his crazed mind had settled on saying this, because he knew that it was what Scarlet wanted. He looked eagerly up at her, and he saw her full, gorgeous lips curl themselves slowly into a cold, cruel smile. Clayton’s cock twinged in his pants, and he grew afraid of this gorgeous, ravishing demon princess standing before him. But anywhere his eyes turned, his increasing arousal did not let up. There was simply nowhere he could turn for a break of any kind. He turned right, and saw Cora and Gillian looming over him, their eyes crinkled up with quiet giggles as they stared down at him from behind their enormous breasts. He turned right and saw Tarryn, a glorious, amazonian, blond-haired angel who was looking down at him quietly with her gentle green eyes. And if he tried to look beyond Scarlet (which was almost impossible, since she was so deathly beautiful), his eyes would be arrested by the gigantic proportions of Kazehana and Alaina, the adult presences in the room that seemed to contain everything with their steady, dominant energy. 

Clayton could feel himself start to panic. He had been teased…tormented…by the brief thought, once he had regained his size, that his nightmare had come to an end. But he could tell, both from the increased frenzy of his mind and the helpless way his body was becoming aroused in front of all these seductive amazons, that it was not over. 

“Mmmmm, yeahhhh, there it issss,” purred Scarlet, nodding her head up and down. “That’s it…THAT’S the look I wanna see…my slave is starting to panic…he’s standing on the edge of sanity…and he’s about to finally take the plunge.”

Clayton just stood there, his feet rooted to the spot, feeling the red-hot searing pressure of arousal starting to build and build at the base of his cock. His face had turned bright red, and he was having difficulty breathing. In his mind, and in the furthest depths of his soul, he was dreading what was coming next…and yet…and yet he WANTED it. He WANTED to hear her say it. 

“This is just the beginning, Clayton,” began Scarlet, rolling the words over her tongue lusciously, like she was savoring each and every one of them like a dessert. “We’re only a couple weeks into your service, my tiny little slave. We’ve just gone through one cycle of my plan…but there are many, many more…oh yes…SO many more to go.”

“C-cycles?” croaked Clayton in a strange voice. His face was white-hot now as his cock rose up even farther. 

“Mmmm yessss,” moaned Scarlet, clearly getting more and more aroused herself just from the conversation they were having. “I grew you back to your normal size…so I could shrink you over and over and over and OVER again. We’re gonna go through the same process, Clayton, the same cycle, again and again, and again. I’ll shrink you down, bit by bit, just like last time, helped along by your pathetic and helpless submissive urges, and you’ll get smaller and smaller, until I hover my foot over your tiny millimeter-sized wisp of a body, and threaten to crush you out of existence. Hell, maybe I actually WILL crush you next time — who knows? Either way, I’ll bring you back to life and we’ll do it ALL OVER again! You get no breaks, no let-up, no respite to soothe your exhausted mind and body…oh no. My little slave will just shrrrrrink and shrink, and then I’ll grow you back and you’ll just shrrrrrink and shrink all over again, over and over, until your little mind just breaks and you go totally insane. Hahaha, oh my godddd, I can’t wait!”

The threat of impending insanity was really pushing Clayton to the brink. He could actually feel it — he could feel his mind beginning to break as Scarlet described the hellish reality that his life had become. And even still, his cock kept getting harder, and harder, and harder. And the harder he got, the more he came close to mentally snapping altogether. 

“And it doesn’t stop there!” laughed Scarlet, shaking her head back and forth in exaggeration as her dark eyes sparkled malevolently down on Clayton, “Ohhhhhh noooooo…there’s more! You’ll shrink down again and again, but all of US are going to just keep getting bigger and bigger!”

Clayton’s mouth dropped open. He could feel it…he could feel the cracks in his mind starting to widen, as his cock surged. 

“Yesss, I’m going to keep growing,” declared Scarlet, “And I’m going to use my powers to keep growing all the girls here…and my mom and Alaina too! Oh yesss, we’re just gonna keep getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER!!” 

Clayton’s body was beginning to shake. He was losing his mind — and even though a last shred of resistance remained, his simmering arousal at what Scarlet was saying was threatening to bubble over into a boil. 

“But it’s not just the girls in THIS room that I’m going to grow,” continued Scarlet in that same merciless, unsparing trajectory. “Think of all the girls at school, Clayton…all those girls who were staring at you as you crawled naked after me like a little dog. I’m going to grow all them too, Clayton…ALL of them…Ms. Kojima…even Cassie, haha! They’re all just going to get bigger and bigger, and taller and taller, and more and more curvy and powerful and beautiful and irresistible, and you’ll be totally helpless in their hands! Hahaha, think of how helpless you were before in Ms. Kojima’s biology class! Remember how much we forced you to cum!? Haha, you were temporarily insane for at least two periods after that, haha! Now, imagine that, and then multiply it by a hundred — THAT’S what you’re gonna have to deal with, since every girl will be a huge, gorgeous amazon who just can’t wait to get her hands on you and make you squirt squirt squirt your pathetic little cum. We’ll all take it from you, Clayton, and you won’t be able to stop us. We’ll rub it all over our bodies and swallow it down our big, big throats. But we’ll never have enough, Clayton. We’ll never be satisfied. We’ll force you to give us more, and more, and more, until you go totally crazy!!!” 

That did it — Clayton didn’t need to experience what Scarlet was talking about to lose his mind. With a sudden snap inside his head, he lost what remained of his sanity, and he went totally and truly mad. As his mind finally snapped, he felt the tingling start up again in his spine, and he came violently in his pants, his knees knocking together as the powerful orgasm wracked through his body. It was too much — it was all too much. Scarlet had broken him, and he had totally surrendered to her power. He collapsed down on his knees, tears streaming down his face, as he looked up to his mistress with pleading eyes, his shaking hands clasped together in desperate supplication. 

“Please!!” he cried out to her, as he would to a goddess.

“Please?” asked Scarlet, grinning down at him imperiously. “Please what?!” She was prepared to punish the answer that she expected. If Clayton was going to beg for her to spare him, then she would completely lose her patience, and she would put him in the electrified cage for the rest of the night. That would teach him to be grateful for sparing his life. 

But Clayton didn’t beg for his life — he didn’t plead for her to spare him. Instead, what came out of his mouth more than proved to everyone present that he had been well and truly broken. 

“Pleeeasse!!” he begged through his tears. “Please keep growing now!! Please grow yourself and the other girls!!! I can’t wait to see it happen!!! I don’t have the strength to wait!!! Please!!! Please, I’ll…I’ll DIE if I can’t see you all grow right now!!! I need it!!!! I NEEEED ITTTTT!!!!” 

Scarlet’s eyebrows went up, and her mouth parted a little in surprise. That was CERTAINLY not the answer she had been expecting! She glanced over at Gillian and Cora — both of them were looking at Scarlet with wide eyes and open mouths, barely able to contain their joy. Scarlet turned to Tarryn, who returned Scarlet’s look of surprise with a raised eyebrow and a cock of her head. Finally, Scarlet turned around to her mother and Alaina, who made eyes at her as they smiled and shrugged their shoulders. Scarlet turned back around to Clayton, who had completely prostrated himself on the floor at Scarlet’s feet, his body wracked with sobs as he continued to beg her over and over.

“Please….pleeeasee….pleeeaaasssseeeee….”

In a flash, Scarlet suddenly felt her powers enhance — the absurd extent of her slave’s abject worship and subjugation at her feet only served to augment and increase the demonic powers that were already there. The power that is granted from the demon-world is always strengthened by mind-breaking despair. And Clayton had reached it…and surpassed it. Scarlet stood up tall and took a deep breath as she looked down on her slave’s pitiful form, totally broken at her feet — her eye glowed red as she and the other girls started growing before his eyes. Still crying, Clayton looked up and saw Scarlet, Gillian, Cora, Tarryn, Kazehana, and Alaina all growing and swelling before his eyes. They were growing faster than ever before, and more and more beautiful and ravishing, thanks to Scarlet’s enhanced powers. It was totally mind-boggling for Clayton to witness, in real-time, the shocking extent of Scarlet’s powers. In less than 20 seconds, none of the girls in the room were under 9 feet tall, and Scarlet had risen up to 11 feet. And they were all still growing and growing.

Clayton felt his spine tingling aggressively and then, he realized that he was shrinking again. His clothes were hanging looser on him. The whole process had begun anew — he was getting smaller and smaller, just as the incredible giantesses in front of him were getting bigger and bigger, and more and more beautiful. And this would happen, over and over and over again…with no end in sight. Clayton suddenly started laughing, chuckling at first, and then eventually devolved into a loud, manic howl of laughing fits as he beheld his new insane reality. And the girls joined in, laughing at his pitiful state as they continued to swell and burgeon into goddesses before him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com