- Text Size +

Chapter 22

Scarlet arched her enormous body down, peering in between two skyscrapers as her dark eyes bore down on Clayton’s abject form against the brick wall. Through his tears, Clayton was able to see the huge shape of Scarlet’s face emanating down from the sky. He quickly wiped his tears away, desperate to get a look at his mistress despite his awful fear and crushing humiliation — and he saw that she had indeed become even more beautiful to him. It didn’t seem possible, but the way her eyes sparkled and flashed, the way her young skin radiated light, and the way that her thick, plush, black lips were just barely parted in aroused wonder…somehow, Clayton felt even more intimidated and humiliated in such an august presence. A single one of her fingers was now many, many times bigger than his entire body. 

But Scarlet didn’t reach down to grab him; she just stood there, peering down, bending alluringly at her waist. Beyond her face, Clayton could see the protrusion of her ass towering above most of the other city buildings. Only the tallest skyscrapers went beyond her waist. Scarlet’s eyes narrowed even further. 

“I can barely see you!” her voice boomed like a clap of thunder. She wasn’t speaking loudly at all, but to Clayton, her voice rent his ears, forcing him to cover his ears with his hands, to keep his eardrums from exploding. 

“Haha!” laughed Scarlet, smirking at him as she brought her face even closer. “I’m way, WAY too much for you to handle now, aren’t I? I’m speaking softly, and you can’t even take it! Oh my god, this is rich — mom, thanks soooo much for this present! I love it!!”

“Careful not to split his eardrums, Scarlet!” warned Kazehana, who was observing the whole scene from the corner of the room. “You always want a slave to be able to hear you…I learned that the hard way.”

“Haha oh man I remember that guy!” laughed Scarlet, turning back briefly to her mother. Clayton felt the whoosh of her movement like a massive gust of wind. “You had to have him learn your own sign language to communicate!”

“Which, you know, had its own charm, of course,” replied Kazehana. “But overall too much time, too much effort — and I could never really get in all the good, juicy, nuanced humiliation that you can through speaking. So…be careful.”

“Hmmm, ok,” said Scarlet, turning back to Clayton. She was silent for a few moments, and she seemed to be pondering something. Clayton waited for the giantess to decide what she was going to do next. There was nothing for him to do but wait and try and remember that this wasn’t a real city — that it was all just a mirage concocted by Kazehana. But the mirage seemed to be deepening in its reality. When Clayton looked up to the sky, it was no longer the grey ceiling of the Asmodeus living room — it was blue, just like the real sky. He was sure that this was just Kazehana’s sorcery or witchcraft or whatever at work, but he could not avoid feeling like he was slowly sinking further and further down into this simulated world, becoming a part of it more and more with each passing moment. 

A second later, Scarlet clicked her tongue smartly as she continued staring down at him. Clayton jumped at the sound. 

“You know,” said Scarlet thoughtfully, making it a point to talk quieter than usual, “I think my little slave has gotten tiny enough…what do you think, Gillian?”

“Haha, I mean, from up here I can’t even see him anymore,” laughed Gillian. 

“I miss seeing his scared little face,” agreed Cora. “Now he’s just a tiny speck of a thing that I can barely see unless I really look hard.”

“That’s most of the fun of it, isn’t it?” said Tarryn. “Seeing his helpless little reactions?” 

“You girls need to think creatively!” laughed Kazehana merrily, turning around and twerking her enormous ass at them. From Clayton’s perspective, Kazehana’s ass was as big as a cloud. “There are always new and exciting ways to make subs feel small!”

“Yeah, but what’s the use if you can’t enjoy their reactions?” complained Scarlet. “I mean, look at him mom — even though you look closely, you can barely make out the expression on his face.”

“Well, you can stop him shrinking, you know,” advised her mother. “I’m not gonna stand in your way — although I wouldn’t stop the shrinking altogether.”

“Just…maybe change how it works?” asked Scarlet, standing back up and facing Kazehana. Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn had all gathered around, eagerly listening to the conversation. Lydia had drawn back a little, and was busy fiddling with a radio tower in the simulated city. She was giggling as she started to wiggle it loose. Alaina was standing next to Kazehana, arms folded across her big chest, clearly enjoying the whole scene. Clayton could barely keep his wits straight as this parliament of giantesses proceeded along in the sky. Bit by bit, he was feeling the last shreds of his sanity slip away as the city around him began to seem more and more real. 

“Exactly!” said Kazehana. “Like now, whenever he feels humiliated, his spine tingles and he shrinks a little bit each time, right?”

“Right,” said Scarlet.

“He’s not gonna be around much longer, if that keeps up!” laughed Gillian loudly. Clayton yelped and put his hands back over his ears, feeling his spine beginning to tingle yet again. To be so reduced and so intensely affected, by something as pedestrian as a voice served to further intensify his humiliation and tininess. 

“Hmmm, yeah, I think that’s true,” mused Scarlet. She brought a massive hand up to her chin and started stroking it thoughtfully. 

“Yeah, I bet he’s already shrinking again right now,” predicted Cora. “Seeing us this huge? Yeah, I don’t think our little Clayton’s gonna be able to handle it much more before…uh, before he…he shrinks down…into…into…”

“Nothingness?” offered Tarryn. 

“Uh…yeah!” said Cora genuinely. “Into nothingness.”

“Well I don’t want that,” said Scarlet impatiently. “He’s no good to me if he doesn’t exist. Just like his pathetic father is of no more use to you, mom.”

“Sweet little Jonathan!” sighed Kazehana wistfully. “He lasted as long as he could, didn’t he?”

“Well he lasted a whole hell of a lot longer than Clayton’s gonna last unless I change something,” declared Scarlet decisively. She peered down at Clayton again, her dark eyes wide and vibrant from a new idea that had just popped into her head. 

“How about this, Mr. Can’t-Stop-Shrinking?” she began. “How about now, you only shrink…whenever you cum? That should be often enough, knowing you, of course, but at least it won’t be as uncontrolled. I still wanna see you get smaller Clayton…smaller and smaller and smaller…until I can barely see you, even when my face is right up next to you. Your spine will still tingle when you feel humiliated, oh yes…but you won’t shrink. You’ll only shrink if you cum — haha, so once again, this is all in your control, although, from the evidence before us, I don’t think you’ll be able to last very long anyway. Now, let’s see…you’re…how tall are you right now?”

“He’s about 6 millimeters tall,” responded Kazehana immediately. Scarlet and all the other girls turned to look at the demon queen in wonder. Alaina chuckled softly from behind her. 

“Girls, Kazehana’s been doing this for a loonngggg time,” she laughed. “She’s picked up a thing or two along the way.”

“I’ll say!” agreed Kazehana, turning to Scarlet. “Don’t worry, sweet girl, — that power will come in time. I can just look at the tinies and know their measurements. You dom enough subs, and you’ll be able to do it too eventually.” 

“Ha! Something to look forward to,” said Scarlet. “Ok, so if he’s 6 millimeters now, let’s say he shrinks a millimeter every time we make him cum — how’s that sound?”

“That’s a lovely idea Scarlet — I like it!” replied Kazehana, clapping her hands. Clayton crouched down even farther as the deafening sound of her clapping tore across the landscape like thunder. 

“The only thing is,” Kazehana continued, “That this makeshift city can only take so much shrinking. It has a threshold.”

“Huh?” asked Scarlet blankly. “What do you mean.”

“I mean — you see all those little people running away from Lydia right now?”

Scarlet and the other girls looked over; Lydia had just managed to shake the radio tower loose and was now about to chuck it down onto the ground. Beneath her, dozens of little people, exactly Clayton’s size, were screaming and running away.”

“Haha yeah, I see em’,” chuckled Scarlet. 

“So…the people, and the city, shrink along with Clayton, right? It keeps his perspective realistic. Well, once Clayton reaches one millimeter tall, the city, and the hologram people, aren’t going to be able to shrink anymore. So he’ll keep shrinking, but they’ll remain the same.” 

“Haha, oh man — that gives me an idea!” exclaimed Scarlet suddenly. She had already forgotten about speaking quieter, and her voice was making Clayton roll around helplessly on the ground in pain, covering his ears. 

“Hey mom — can you make the holograms look like…us?!” 

“I can make them all look like one of you, yes,” said Kazehana, nodding. “But only one of you. Too much information strains the simulation and makes it look less realistic to little Clayton.” 

“Hmmm…well who’s it gonna be?” asked Scarlet, turning to the other girls. “It’ll be totally fun when Clayton gets smaller than a millimeter and then, even the holograms will dwarf him, haha. And then we can manipulate them to humiliate him even further!” 

“Could…could it be me?” asked Cora sheepishly. “I’d love to see tiny little images of myself screaming and running away…and of course I’d also love to see a miniature version of myself towering over Clayton when he shrinks small enough.”

“No objections, everyone?” asked Scarlet, smiling at Cora. It certainly seemed appropriate to everyone — neither Scarlet nor Tarryn fancied seeing tiny versions of themselves (since they were both more dominant than the others, though in their own different ways), and Gillian didn’t seem to care one way or the other. So it was agreed upon — Kazehana snapped her fingers and then, all of a sudden, all the people walking the streets turned into hologram images of Cora. Clayton looked up from his prostrate position, and was amazed to see dozens and dozens of Coras all walking around, each of them no bigger than he was. 

“Hahaha oh my god, oh my goddddd!” squealed Cora delightedly, looking down on the whole scene as she balled up her fists in joy. “Look at all of me down there, haha! And they’re all as small as Clayton!” 

“Wow mom — that was a pretty cool power!” said Scarlet, obviously impressed. “Now we can really start to have some fun!” 

“Let the games begin!” cried Kazehana. Immediately, Lydia threw down the radio tower, causing a deafening bang as the ground beneath Clayton shook. 

“Rawrrr!” growled Lydia in ecstasy. “I loovvveee being Godzilla, haha! Run tiny humans, run!” 

Clayton stood up and saw that Lydia’s rampaging path was leading straight toward him. Every step she took, she swung her arms, knocking down buildings left and right as she left a path of ruin in her wake. Clayton was filled with fear — the rest of the city simulation wasn’t real, even though it FELT real to the touch…but HE was real!! What would happen if Lydia stepped on him!? Or smashed him with her hand!? He would be dead for sure — he took off running, joining the dozens of Cora clones who were screaming in fear along with him. 

“Hahaha!” laughed the real, giantess Cora. “Come on Clayton, don’t let me outrun youuuu!”

As Clayton ran on his rickety legs, he saw that the holograms of Cora, even though they were no taller than he was, were definitely thicker, and had a normal amount of expected muscle and fat on their frames. Clayton, though, was by this time so thin and frail that he could barely run at all. All the holograms of Cora passed him by easily, carried faster on their stronger, firmer limbs. 

“Look at that!” Scarlet jeered down at him. “Six millimeters high and Cora STILL beats you! Ridiculous!!” 

Clayton’s boy had been tingling almost constantly this whole time, since it was just one humiliation after the other, but after Scarlet’s merciless put-down her couldn’t contain himself anymore. He stumbled and lurched, and he orgasmed onto the street, his cock somehow shooting something close to a respectable load onto the pavement. All the girls laughed and cheered as the simulation shrunk to size — now Clayton, and all the holograms of Cora, were five millimeters. 

The shrinking only seemed to spur the girls on. Scarlet continued to talk dirty down to Clayton from the sky, and the other girls stomped about, getting up to various, devious forms of mischief. Clayton was fleeing the slow, ponderous footsteps of the real Cora, when he rounded a corner and ran up against a wall, bouncing off it and falling to the ground. He looked up and saw that it wasn’t actually a wall he had run into — it was Gillian’s hand. She had placed it lengthwise in front of an alleyway, totally blocking his path. Clayton couldn’t believe how huge her hand was — her pinkie finger alone was as big as a row of houses. 

“No, sorry!” laughed Gillian, “This is a dead end, I’m afraid! You’ll have to try another way!”

Clayton ran back the way he came, but Cora was fast approaching, stomping and demolishing cars and buildings with her raised feet, like they were nothing. 

“Rrrrrrr, I’m coming for you, little guy!” she roared playfully. But nothing about this was playful to Clayton. He took off running in a third direction, and tried to turn down another alley, but once again, Gillian’s colossal hand descended from the sky and slammed down, blocking his path. Clayton lost his balance and fell flat on his back. Gillian lifted her hand up, spread her huge fingers outward, and slowly, steadily, deliberately lowered her splayed hand down towards Clayton’s supine form. It was absolutely terrifying — to him, it looked like an enormous, spider-like spaceship was descending on him, about to crush him. 

“Look at this, little guy! Haha, holy SHIT!” boomed Gillian, wiggling her fingers gleefully down at him. “Look how ENORMOUS my hand is compared to you…my pinkie finger…hell, the TIP of my pinkie finger!! Haha, Cora, how many Claytons do you think it would take to equal the mass of my hand right now?”

“Ha, oh my god…hundreds, at least!” laughed Cora. “Thousands. Thousands of thousands of him…and even then, it’s still just your HAND that we’re talking about.” 

“Just my hand, tiny boy!” laughed Gillian dirtily down to him, wiggling her fingers still faster at him. “Just my hand!” 

“Yyyyyyyuuuugghhh!!!” groaned Clayton, twisting weakly on the ground as he came again, squirting his cum onto his stomach. It was too much…it was all just far, far too much to resist. 

“He came again! He came again!” chanted Gillian, whisking her hand back up and away from him. “Look at it all shrink!” 

“Hmmm,” mused Kazehana. “This is all happening even faster than I thought it would.”

“Like I said, mom — the sub to end all subs!” laughed Scarlet. 

“Well…let’s add a couple more skyscrapers, just for a little more fun,” suggested Kazehana. “I can’t make them any bigger to scale than what humans have created, but it’s the best we can do right now!” 

“Sure mom, whatever you want,” said Scarlet as she side-swiped a building with her elbow and sent a dozen Cora clones screaming onto the street. “This is soooo much fun!” 

A few moments later, Clayton noticed that there were definitely several bigger skyscrapers that had been added to the city’s skyline. At four millimeters tall, the other girls looked like goddesses as they rampaged and danced through the city, destroying everything they touched. Clayton suddenly thought that if he could only somehow get up into one of the tallest skyscrapers, then somehow he would be safer — they would have trouble finding him then, surely, right!? 

He managed to pull himself up off the pavement and took off, weakly running toward the nearest super-skyscraper. But he hadn’t gotten very far before he had to throw himself up against a wall in alarm, because something terrifying was happening. The whole sky had suddenly turned red — what was happening!? 

“Yesssss!!!” came the huge voice of Scarlet, as massive as the ocean. “Bigger and bigger and BIGGERRRR!!!!” 

Clayton’s organs dropped as he understood. She was growing herself…and all the rest of the girls…with her powers. They were growing my multiple inches at a time — now Scarlet had become ten, and then eleven feet tall. The other girls were growing along with her — even Kazehana gained a few inches herself. To the girls, it was just a matter of inches or feet…but to Clayton, it was like them all getting bigger by hundreds of feet. As the red sky dimmed to its original blue, Clayton could see their hulking, goddess-like forms rising up even huger along the skyline. Even the tallest skyscraper was no taller than their waists at this point. 

“Oooo, I FELT that, Scarlet!” laughed Tarryn. “It felt sooo good all down my body!” Even the quiet and reserved girl was starting to get a real kick out of the game.

“Plenty more where that came from, Tarryn!” smiled Scarlet. “How about it, tiny slave? You feel small now!? We dwarf the skyscrapers and you’re four millimeters!! Four millimeters!!!”

“Four millimeters!!! Four millimeters!!! Four millimeters!!!” All the other girls joined in on the chant, which grew and grew to become a thunderous, roaring swell of sound that washed over the entire city. Even though Clayton had put his hands over his ears again, it was no use — just one of their voices would have been too much for him at this point, but the chorus of their voices was overwhelming and rang in his head like a cacophony of mighty bells. The sky once again grew red as the girls continued to chant and grow, and Clayton stumbled forward on the sidewalk, shooting a third load onto the concrete. 

“Three millimeters!!! Three millimeters!!!” the girls chanted, all laughing at their silliness. Clayton tried to gather himself, panting out desperately into the sidewalk as he rose to his feet, but he was quickly mobbed by a crowd of thicker, heavier Coras, who were fleeing Lydia’s rampage in utter terror. 

“Get out of the way, skinny!” cried one of the Lydia holograms to Clayton, knocking him aside. 

“Ha! Look at that! Even my 3-inch hologram puts you down, Clayton!” laughed the real Cora from high up in the sky. 

Clayton wrested himself up and ran into the skyscraper he had been going for before. 

“Oh noooooo!” mocked Gillian. “Where did he gooooo??” 

For some reason, he thought that it would be safer to go top of the building…away from Lydia’s stomping feet. He took the elevator 120 floors up, to the very top, and got off. But when he got off the elevator, he saw something that made his heart stop. Kazehana and Alaina were standing across the street, next to another one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. And Clayton’s mouth went dry — he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. They were twerking their planet-sized butts…on the skyscraper! Clayton hadn’t thought it was possible for such a massive structure to look so…tiny and inconsequential, but that’s what it looked like right now. 

“Ohhhh yeeahhhh!” moaned Kazehana, shaking her huge, juicy cheeks up and down, one after the other, as she lowered and raised herself, up and down, against the building. 

“Oh yeah, Hana, get it!” moaned Alaina, nothing of her own shape being put to shame. Their curves and size were both just…godlike — the skyscraper wasn’t going to last for long. Clayton came to the window, his cock now permanently hard, as he watched the whole scene unfolding before him, with a mixture of horror, mesmerism, and arousal. 

“It can’t take us both, Hana!” cried Alaina lustfully, and she threw her head back as she ground her huge ass up and down the top of the skyscraper in relentless passion. 

“It’s coming down, Alaina!” growled Kazehana, with equal lust in her voice. “It’s got nothing on our booties!” 

The skyscraper cracked towards the middle after one particularly powerful thrust from Kazehana, it only took Alaina wiggling her butt up and down on the top of the building for it to all come crashing down in a pile of rubble at their feet. As the skyscraper fell, the sky once again glowed red, and Clayton heard Scarlet laughing at him, her head unseen, high, high above in the sky. The girls grew some more, and once again, Clayton was not able to help himself. He came…not once, but twice in a row…collapsing down to the floor of the highest skyscraper. 

“Oooo I feel him!” cried Kazehana. “I feel his presence on the top floor over there! Let’s go, Alaina! Let’s show him what we got!” 

The hologram simulation had reached its shrinking capacity — everything was scaled to Clayton’s height of one millimeter, but could not shrink any more. Clayton stumbled back, away from the window, as Kazehana and Alaina approached, turned, and began twerking their massive asses against the sides of the building. In the distance, Clayton could just make out Lydia continuing to rampage and destroy buildings, as he heard the roar of voices in the sky. Apparently, the other girls were having an amusing conversation, but they were so high up, and so huge to him, that he couldn’t even understand what they were saying. And now…he felt it…the building beginning to give way. He heard windows shattering, concrete splitting, and the striking, terrifying sound of steel beams bending and breaking. Alaina and Kazehana were laughing as they brought the building down with their butts, with Clayton screaming inside. He cried out wordlessly, hopelessly, fruitlessly, to their power, but even if they could have heard him, they wouldn’t have paid him any heed. As the skyscraper fell, with Clayton inside, he caught one last glimpse of Alaina’s titanic ass, shaking up and down, laying ruin from the sky. Even though he knew he was about to die, Clayton couldn’t help it — he came again, one more time, and shrank down to a half a millimeter and fell lifeless into the pile of rubble. 

“Snap out of it, shrinky dink!” said Scarlet’s voice roughly. Clayton didn’t know where he was, and for a few moments he couldn’t open his eyes. 

“Come on, I didn’t just bring you back to life for nothing, did I?” laughed Scarlet. “Not that it was hard. You’re so tiny I literally just did it with a snap of my fingers, haha.”

“Maybe this’ll help him wake up,” came the booming sound of Gillian’s voice. There were a few seconds of silence, and then:

*BOOOOOMMMM!!!*

A sonic boom made Clayton’s eyes shoot open; he struggled to his feet. He was on the top floor of a different skyscraper, looking down below at the city that was becoming increasingly ruined by the girls’ play. Where had that noise come from? Then, a couple seconds later: 

*BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*

It happened again. 

“Haha, I think that worked, Gillian!” laughed Cora’s voice from beyond the clouds. “And this is funnnn! Let’s lower ourselves a bit so tiny Clayton can see what we’re doing!”

Just then, Clayton saw what looked like two sets of huge, flesh-shaped clouds descend, but he quickly realized that it was their breasts. And they were…were they about to…??

At that moment, both Gillian and Cora grabbed their giant tits and smashed them together again.

*BOOOOOMMMM!!!* *BOOOOOMMMM!!!*

They were making sonic booms by smashing their breasts together! Clayton was dumbfounded…he backed away from the window, straight into a group of Cora-clones, who were all dressed in businesswomen’s suits. And…he swallowed a lump in his throat. He knew that these holograms were only one millimeter tall, but they were twice as tall and big as he was! The top of his head came up to their waist!

“There he is!” one of them said accusingly. “He’s the one who caused all this!”

“You just can’t stop cumming, can you?” said another. The group of Coras surrounded him, all of them staring down at him severely with their hands on their hips. 

“Explain yourself!” said another one harshly. “Our city’s getting destroyed, and it’s all because you’re too weak to control yourself!” 

“I…I — ” stuttered Clayton weakly, looking for a way out. But he was trapped. 

“Look!” cried a fourth Cora. “He’s still hard!! Even now!!”

“Unbelievable,” said a fifth one, advancing. The others joined her, and they closed ranks around him.

“P-please…pleasee,” whispered Clayton. He was feeling like he was nearing the end of a rope. He had felt this feeling many times already, but somehow he had always managed to take his perversions even further. But now, he was being ganged up on by the one-millimeter hologram clones of Cora, who, along with Gillian, Scarlet, and Tarryn, were laughing thunderously out into the heavens as they continued to grow — the sky grew red once more. Lydia seemed huger than ever, knocking down buildings with every movement of her hands and feet. And Kazehana and Alaina…well, it was all just one big twerk-fest for them. Pretty soon there wouldn’t be any buildings left standing. 

“Well, go on, then, loser!” said one of the Coras. “Whip it out and jerk off for us — may as well get all this over with.”

“Yeah, it’s inevitable, anyway,” agreed another one. “There’s no way he can stop himself. Come on, you pathetic worm! Just go ahead and put us out of our misery, ok?”

“Do it! Jerk it! Jerk it! Jerk it!!” The Coras kept at him, and Clayton was so tiny and weak that he had no choice but to do as they said. It didn’t take him thirty seconds.

“Heyyyy!!!” they all cried together mockingly. 

“THAT didn’t take long!”

“Come on girls, let’s get out of here.”

“Yeah, and leave him to stew in his own juices.”

Clayton just laid there on his back, breathing hard, until….boom, boom BOOOM! The sounds of approaching footsteps several blocks away…Clayton crawled to the window — it was Lydia. And she was headed straight for him, smashing everything in her path. Clayton knew that she would take down the skyscraper he was in…and that he would die again, surely. He ran to the elevator, took it all the way down, stumbled out onto the street, and ran for his life. 

“I think I see him down there!” cried Lydia. “The only way I can tell is because he’s a little flesh-colored speck! He’s the only one who’s naked, haha — that’s the only way I can tell it’s him!” 

“Well go on Lydia,” encouraged Kazehana. “Smush him! Crush him to death!” 

Clayton ran harder. He somehow managed to hide himself away from Lydia, since he darted into an alley and out of her view. But Scarlet, as ever, was way ahead of him. She silently motioned to Tarryn, and the two of them stepped, as lightly as they could, toward the end of the alley. Clayton’s breath heaved and heaved in his chest. He was nearly empty of everything…of energy, of drive, of the will to live. Still, if he could somehow come out this alleyway and escape…

But there would be no way out. He stopped short, right at the end of the alley. It opened up to a street, but Clayton couldn’t even see the street. Two huge feet, one with nails painted white, Tarryn’s, and one with nails painted black…Scarlet’s. Both feet were as big as ocean liners, and they completely filled the wide street, and had demolished several blocks of buildings as they came down. Clayton stopped dead. He looked up…and up and up…he couldn’t even see their faces. Tarryn wiggled her toes lightly, causing a small earthquake on the street and cracking concrete and asphalt. Scarlet did the same, with an identical result. Clayton was thrown forward on the ground to his knees. 

“That’s it,” came Scarlet’s voice from the sky as it glowed red again. The two feet swelled even huger one last time. “Right at our feet, where you belong. Cum again, pipsqueak, cum again!”

And Clayton did. He didn’t even need to touch himself this time — it just dribbled out of his poor, tortured cock onto the cracked road in front of him, mixing with the tears that were dripping out of his eyes. This was it for him…this was the end. 

“Would you care to do the honors, Tarryn?” came Scarlet’s voice. “Or should I? I mean, I really think he had a crush on you, since, well, you’re so nice.”

“Oh I couldn’t, I couldn’t!” laughed Tarryn. “His life is your to take, not mine. Anyway, if he was mine, I wouldn’t kill him — I’d just want to break his mind…over and over and over again…until he went totally insane.”

“Ha!” laughed Scarlet, picking up her foot and raising it above Clayton, hovering it about his tiny body like an angel of death. “One step ahead of you, girl!” 

And she brought her foot down and Clayton shut his eyes and gritted his teeth, bracing for the sweet release of death…but it never came. There was a slight rummaging around him, but aside from that there was nothing. His mind was still working…his thoughts were still going…was this…was this death? He opened his eyes. 

He was standing in the Asmodeus living room. The city simulation had vanished. And, standing before him were all the girls, still huge, still giant, still curvaceous almost belief, but…Clayton looked down at himself. He was dressed in his old clothes. Aside from the girls, the whole room looked normal. He had…been restored to his original six feet!

 

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com