- Text Size +

Chapter 21

Once Clayton had made his way down the stairs to the living room, he was completely out of breath. For any normal person, and especially for tall, vigorous amazons like Scarlet and her friends, the journey downstairs would have been a cinch. But for Clayton, who stood only a foot tall, and had almost no muscle on his scrawny little body, the task had left him totally winded. His breath was coming forth in long, deep gasps as he finally rounded the corner and tottered into the living room. 

Everyone seemed to be there: of course, Scarlet, being the tallest, hugest, fiercest, and most vibrant, was the one who Clayton saw first. She was standing in the middle of her friends, gossiping. Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn were all standing around Scarlet, and all of them seemed to be incredibly amused by whatever she was talking about. All four amazons were still in their school uniforms. Lydia stood a short ways away, and, at 5 feet tall, she looked absolutely tiny in comparison to her older sister and Scarlet’s other friends. But it didn’t matter from Clayton’s perspective — she was still 5 times taller than he was, and probably weighed at least 10 times more. Lydia was also paying attention to the conversation, and it looked like she was eagerly soaking up the interaction, enjoying that she was at least ostensibly “part of the group” of older girls. Clayton felt a frightened twinge in his stomach…what would Lydia be like when she grew up? She was only 10 years old right now — what would she be like when she was 13? 15? 18!? Would she be like Scarlet? Or maybe…maybe she would be even taller, bigger, and more powerful?? Clayton didn’t really want to think about it. Even though he hated to admit it, the thought of Lydia getting older and taller and stronger made his spine tingle. He felt disgusted with himself. 

None of the girls had noticed Clayton walking falteringly into the living room; that’s how small he was now. Even when he walked into a room full of people, none of them noticed him at first. He just stood there for over half a minute, gaping stupidly at the outlandish enormity of the other girls. It was Lydia who noticed him first. Her gaze wandered over to the living room entrance, and she put her hand to her mouth and gave a squeal. 

“Oooooo!” she cried, pointing excitedly with her other hand. “There he is, Scarlet! He came down!!”

Scarlet stopped talking and turned to look at Clayton. Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn all did the same, and Clayton started trembling under the intense scrutiny of all the gigantic girls. 

“Wellllll,” intoned Scarlet, a smile starting to spread on her face, “You actually did it, Clayton. You actually managed to get out from under my boot. It only took you…well, over half an hour, huh?”

Scarlet’s mockery sent Gillian and Cora into a series of laughs, but Tarryn, even though she was smiling at the fun, wasn’t laughing. She was more measured, and, Clayton felt, much gentler than the other three. 

“So how did you manage to do it?” continued Scarlet, beckoning Clayton forward with her finger as she spoke. 

“I….I, uhh — ” stuttered Clayton. 

“Oh my god, fucking spit it out!” snapped Scarlet. “I don’t ask you questions to hear your pathetic little stutterings!”

“Oh yes you do, Scarlet!” laughed Cora. “You TOTALLY love to hear his little voice stutter around like that — it turns you on, I know it!”

“Yeah, come on Scarlet, admit it!” exclaimed Gillian. “You love to hear how terrified you make him!”

“Ha! Guilty as charged!” chuckled Scarlet. “But seriously, though,” she said, immediately making her tone icy and dangerous again as she looked back down at Clayton, “I asked you a question. Which means I want an answer.”

“I…I j-just…r-ran my body up against the, uh…the walls of your b-boot until…until it f-finally fell over,” answered Clayton. He was at Scarlet’s feet right now, and shaking like a leaf. The top of his head only came up to her ankle now. To him, she was as tall as a 6-story building. 

“Haha!” jeered Scarlet, turning to the others. “You hear that, girls? My little slave smacked his little body up against the walls of my boot, over and over, and it took him half an hour, girls…HALF AN HOUR to knock it down and escape. Have you ever heard anything so pathetic?!” 

“And to think,” Gillian replied, “That this little thing at your feet is your half-brother…and he STILL has a little boner!”

“Totally pathetic, really!” laughed Cora. “I was with you, Scarlet — I thought he’d be able to get out in five or ten minutes or so…but thirty minutes!? Haha, oh wow, he’s even weaker than I thought!” 

“But you guys, just look at him,” said Tarryn quietly, motioning down to him. “I mean…LOOK at him. He’s not just short…he’s…he’s totally TINY. Look at his little arms and legs! They’re skin and bones…no muscle at all to speak of. I can see his little ribs too…and I mean, just LOOK at this!” 

Tarryn bent down suddenly, and Clayton flinched away for a moment. Tarryn’s gigantic movements were so powerful and close that they made him react with a kind of primal fear. 

“Easy, little guy,” she cooed as she knelt down next to him. “I’m not gonna hurt you. I just want to show them something.” 

Tarryn held out her hand in front of Clayton and brought up her index and middle fingers, like she was indicating the number 2. Then she made a “V” shape with her two fingers and turned her hand upside down, putting the tips of her fingers on the ground and walking them around, so that they were like legs. 

“Ohhhhh I see what’s she’s about to do,” giggled Cora. 

“What?” asked Gillian, puzzled. “What’s she about to do?”

“Hehe, just watch!” said Cora. 

“Hey little guy!” breathed Tarryn to Clayton in a calm, sexy voice, pretending like her walking hand was a person. “You’re lookin’ goooood today. Wanna dance?”

She walked her hand over to Clayton, who had also guessed what Tarryn was getting at here. As a huge amazon who was over 8 feet tall, Tarryn’s hand was just as tall as Clayton was. It was easier than he expected to imagine her oncoming hand as another person, especially as Tarryn was taking care to make sure her fingers acted like legs. They strutted, sauntered, and playfully ambled over to him. He felt his already-hard cock lurch as his spine tingling intensified. Tarryn’s hand brushed up against him, and she pretended to have her “hand-person” grind against him, as if in a sexy dance. 

“Oh I see now, haha,” laughed Gillian, smacking herself in the forehead. “Duh!” 

Scarlet had bent down, watching the scene closely. 

“Oh my god Tarryn,” she whispered. “Your fingers…they’re way thicker than his legs.”

“Oh I knowwww,” laughed Tarryn softly, as she continued to grind her hand like a person against his body, occasionally wrapping one of her fingers around him in a “dance move.” 

Gillian and Cora bent down too, and Lydia peered eagerly over Scarlet’s crouched form, to get a look at the fun. 

“Let’s all give him a group dance, girls!” suggested Scarlet, and she made a “V” shape with her own two fingers and moseyed on over to Clayton. Gillian and Cora did the same. All of them were getting a real kick out of creating these “hand” characters who were just as tall (and, in Scarlet’s case, a little taller) as Clayton was. They got into character, following Tarryn’s lead and talking like strippers at him. 

“Hey, big boy, you came to the right place!” purred Cora, rubbing her fingers up and down Clayton’s body like she was giving him a lap dance. 

“He’s so small, though!” giggled Gillian in her own “stripper voice,” grinding her hand up on his other side. “Do you think he can handle all of us?”

“Not a chance!” laughed Scarlet darkly, making her voice deep for her own character, as she teased and tormented Clayton’s cock with her two fingers. “Keep dancing up on him girls! I’m gonna fuck him now — let’s see how long he can last before he blows his pathetic little load again.” 

As Tarryn, Cora, and Gillian all rubbed and stroked their fingers up against Clayton, moaning and cooing all the while, Scarlet turned her hand around and backed her two fingers up onto Clayton’s cock, squeezing it between her fingers. With her fingers acting as legs, it was as if she was putting his dick into her “pussy,” but the “pussy” was just the area in between her index and middle finger. Then, she bent her fingers slightly and started to move them back and forth, back and forth. In effect she was “fucking” him with her fingers. Clayton started to whine out, losing control of his voice as he was overwhelmed with humiliation. It didn’t matter that the girls were all just mocking how tiny and insignificant he was — the whole thing was turning him on to no end, and he knew that it wasn’t going to be long before he popped. Even though Lydia was there, it didn’t matter. The girls just had too much power over him, and, in a way, the shame of having Scarlet’s younger sister watch just turned him on that much more. He was disgusted, and he hated himself, but he had lost himself to his masochism. 

“Oh yeeahhhhh!” moaned Scarlet in mockery, speeding up her “fucking” movements with her fingers. “Oh yeeeaaaaah…your cock feels so good in my pussy! Mmmmmmrrrgghh….mmrrrrghh….oh yeah, oh yeeeaahhhhhh fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!” 

The other girls laughed at Scarlet’s sarcastic performance, and it only encouraged them to “dance” up on Clayton more and more vigorously. In less than a minute, Clayton could take no more. His body felt like a tight coil that was about to explode, and when Scarlet started speeding up, there was nothing he could do. Spreading his arms wide and yelling out in a high-pitched, inhuman-sounding squeal, he came violently, shooting his load in between Scarlet’s fingers. 

“Wwwwwwwwwaaaaeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” he squealed.

“There it is!!” cackled Scarlet nastily. “He didn’t even last a minute! Pathetic!” 

“Haha oh my god, listen to him, he sounds like a little piglet!” giggled Gillian. 

“Even when he’s fucked by finger people, he can’t control himself!” laughed Cora. 

“It was inevitable that he wasn’t gonna last long,” said Tarryn. “He’s nothing, even compared to our fingers.” 

“Well now!” said a new voice from the living room entranceway. Everyone looked up to see Kazehana in the doorway, holding something large and wrapped up underneath her arm. She was smiling from ear to ear. “Having a little too much fun, are we? Scarlet, do you really think this kind of play is appropriate when Lydia is around?”

“I’m fine, mom!” retorted Lydia. “I can handle it!” 

“It’s ok, mom,” said Scarlet, standing up. “That wasn’t even really “sex” in the proper sense. I mean, come on…Clayton isn’t really even human anymore. It’s more like watching us play around with some little animal.” 

“Hmmm, I suppose you’re right,” said Kazehana, glancing down at Clayton, who had collapsed face-up on the floor, trying to catch his breath from his most recent orgasm. The masochistic shame and humiliation of being treated in such a way had made him shrink down even more — he was now only 6 inches tall. 

“Mammon below!” exclaimed Kazehana as she laid eyes on him. “He’s TINY…he’s shrinking far, FAR faster than his father ever did.”

“I know,” said Scarlet impressively. “That’s because he’s that much more pitiful and submissive — I didn’t even think that was possible.”

“Well, you’re gonna love what I’ve got for you, Scarlet,” said Kazehana. 

“You got me something!?” asked Scarlet excitedly. “A present??”

“Yes!” said Kazehana brightly. “A special gift to celebrate your new powers, and to mark your transition into a true demon queen.”

“Oh mom!!” said Scarlet, hugging her. Even though Kazehana was enormous, it was clear who the real alpha female in the room was — Scarlet was over 2 feet taller than her now, and the top of Kazehana’s head only came up to Scarlet’s massive boobs. “Thanks!” 

“Also, just see it as my admitting that I was wrong to resist the advent of your new powers,” said Kazehana contritely. “Any mother, even if she’s from a powerful family like ours, should never try and hold her daughter back.”

“What’s the present, Ms. Asmodeus?” asked Gillian eagerly. 

“Haha, I think you will ALL like this,” chuckled Kazehana. “Oh and hello Tarryn! It’s nice to see you again — we don’t see you around here much. Welcome!”

“Thanks Ms. Asmodeus,” said Tarryn quietly. Even though she herself was almost a foot taller than Kazehana, she blushed bashfully in her presence. 

“Ok, everyone — clear away the living room floor!” announced Kazehana. “Scarlet, you’re gonna have to fetch your slave — I’m not sure he’s quite recovered from that lap dance yet!” 

Scarlet picked up Clayton roughly, holding him upside down by one leg, and the rest of them cleared the living room floor. Kazehana stood there impressively for a few moments, and then, with a flourish, she unfurled what had been rolled up under her arm. Everyone gasped in surprise. It was a miniature cityscape, and as it rolled out onto the floor, makeshift buildings popped up everywhere. It was strikingly realistic — office buildings, skyscrapers, lamp posts, city streets, restaurants, trees, curbsides…everything that an actual city would have. It was all so well-designed. As he watched the cityscape unfurl from his upside-down position, Clayton felt the tingle in his spine get stronger and stronger. He knew what was going to happen, and the mere act of knowing shrank him another 3 whole inches — he was now only 3 inches tall, dangling from Scarlet’s fingers. 

“Ta-da!” said Kazehana grandly, gesturing to the city. “A very special little city, totally scaled to your slave’s size, Scarlet!” It filled up the whole floor of the living room, but even the tallest buildings were only about 6 feet tall. To Clayton, though, of course they looked massive…like real skyscrapers. 

“Mom,” breathed Scarlet. “This…this is incredible!”

“Well go on!” said Kazehana. “Put him in it! Let him walk around the block a few times, haha!” 

Scarlet wordlessly put Clayton down in the middle of the city. He looked around. It was surreal — it was like he was actually standing in the middle of a city. And it was then that he realized that there were cars driving around, and people too, just appearing to go about their daily business. And all of them were just as small as he was, even though, unlike him, they were dressed. Clayton remained naked. He started walking around, touching the trees, feeling the concrete beneath his feet, and looking up at the tall office buildings all around him. 

“I see little people down there!” said Gillian. From Clayton’s perspective, her voice was like thunder, and seemed to be coming out of the sky. The buildings were so tall, thick, and dense, that he couldn’t even see any of the women anymore. 

“Yeah, I do too!” chimed Cora. “Are they real, Ms. Asmodeus?”

“No, they’re not real,” Kazehana replied. “Just animated to look and sound real.”

“Wow, how did you do that?” came Tarryn’s voice. 

“Oh, you know, I’m not from the Asmodeus line for nothing!” laughed Kazehana. “I have a few occult tricks up my sleeve, haha!” 

And then, it sounded to Clayton like there were explosions coming from the sky, and he ran and hid himself under a park bench. But it had just been Kazehana cracking her knuckles. 

“Look at him!” laughed Gillian. “He’s terrified…all alone in the big city…hahaha, aww poor thing!” 

“Well Scarlet,” said Kazehana. “What do you think? You like it?” 

“I…I LOVE it, mom!” cried Scarlet. “It’s always been one of my fantasies, to chase a tiny man through a city, rampaging as I go. Can I do that here!?” 

“I knew that’s what you would say,” smiled her mother. “And yes — that’s exactly what this is made for. So go for it, Scarlet! Have some fun!” 

From Clayton’s perspective, once Kazehana left the room, there was an eerie silence. The girls had all gathered in a corner of the room, whispering their plans to each other. Clayton could hear the sounds of their hushed voices, but he couldn’t hear what they were saying. To him, it just sounded like wind. If he looked straight up, he could see the living room ceiling, but from his vantage point, it just looked like a grey, overcast sky. His spine continue to tingle as he felt small in an insane new way. He knew that he was really just in the Asmodeus’s living room, but as the minutes passed, and the “people” walked and drove by him on the streets, Clayton began to actually believe, more and more, that he was in a real city, and that he was just another person in it. The real world outside, the “big” world, was something far, far away…inaccessible. That’s how tiny he had become.

And then, he heard it: a loud series of booming crashes. Fearfully, he glanced upward, and saw a terrifying sight: Scarlet, looking deathly beautiful and transported by lustful power, had appeared on the city horizon. She rose up, taller than the tallest buildings around him, and began stomping through the city. 

“Look out!!” cried the fake people. “The giantess!!!! She’s coming!!! She’s going to crush us all!!!! Runnnnn!!!!!” 

“HAHAHA!!” boomed Scarlet, her voice sounding like earsplitting thunder to Clayton. “I’m coming for you all!!! I’m going to crush you…kill you…stamp you out!!! And especially YOU, Clayton!! Better run for it, tiny man! RAWWWRRRRRR!!!!”

Clayton couldn’t help it, and took off running, joining the multitudes of other fleeing people as they all ran terrified through the streets. It didn’t matter that all of this was fake. Clayton had become so tiny, so minuscule, that the line between reality and fiction had become completely blurred. He didn’t know what was real anymore. 

For what seemed like hours, he fled Scarlet’s terrifying onslaught. He couldn’t seem to escape her. She crashed and rampaged through buildings, leveling entire structures with one swipe of her powerful arm, and flattening cars and people with her huge feet. She almost crushed Clayton a few times, but each time she was about to, she let up a little, allowing him to escape, and thus allowing his torture to continue. If Clayton had not been breathlessly fleeing Scarlet, he would have noticed that, gradually, the city “repaired” itself, so that Scarlet could continue her rampage. That was a special aspect of the gift that Kazehana had built into it…so it was like a never-ending chase. 

Eventually, Cora, Gillian, and Tarryn joined in, crashing and smashing their way through buildings as they laughed and growled threateningly at Clayton, threatening to crush him under their feet. He just couldn’t seem to get away — no matter how much he ran or hid, they always found him. And the whole time, he was continuing to steadily shrink, since the whole situation was unfathomably humiliating. Even his fear could not prevent his shrinkage, though, and by the end of the hour he was only half an inch tall. 

That’s when Lydia joined in on the fun. Clayton was horrified to see her huge shape appear on the Western horizon of the city, and move menacingly towards him, knocking over buildings left and right. 

“RAWRRRRRR!!!” growled Lydia, extending her hands like claws. “I’m Godzilla, and I’m here to get you, little man!!! Rrrraaawwwrrrr!!!!”

“N-nooooo!!!!” cried Clayton, feeling himself beset on all sides by giantesses now. Scarlet had grown Lydia up to 6 feet tall, and the city had shrunk according to Clayton’s shrinking (to stay to scale), so that now, Scarlet’s 10-year-old sister…HIS stepsister…looked like a titanic, terrifying giantess. She boomed and stomped towards him, and eventually, Clayton found himself cornered by her, with his back to a huge brick wall. 

“Haha, there is no escape!” cackled Lydia, bending her comparatively-huge head down to get a good look at him. “I’ve got you cornered!!”

“N-no!” cried Clayton, putting up his hands. “L-Lydia, please!!”

“And look, even now you like it!” laughed Lydia. “You’re enjoying this!”

“N-no I’m not!” protested Clayton.

“Yes you are!” she giggled, pointing to his erection. “Mom says that’s how you can tell! Haha you can’t hide it!”

“It’s…I’m — ” stuttered Clayton, trying to hide his cock. 

“There’s no use arguing!” exclaimed Lydia. “I don’t know a lot about guys, but I know enough from what I’ve seen today. You LIKE being teased, Clayton. You LIKE being tortured! You LIKE being small!”

“I…d-do…not,” he panted weakly, feeling the color rise in his face. The base of his cock started boiling. This couldn’t be happening — he wasn’t…he wasn’t about to get off…to LYDIA, was he??” 

“Oh yes you do!” she teased, nodding her huge head up and down. “Look at you! You’re getting all red! Haha, you just can’t help yourself, can you? And I’m just a little girl…nowhere near as powerful as Scarlet…but you can’t even defend yourself against ME!”

“No,” whispered Clayton, trying to hold in his orgasm. “No, please…”

“Oh yeah, I know what happens when little men come up against a bigger, stronger, more powerful girl! She makes him shoot that stuff out of penis, haha! That gross white stuff! And that’s what you’re gonna do right now, Clayton! You’re gonna squirt it all out, aren’t you?”

“N-no…no I—I’m not…” His resistance was breaking.

“Oh yes you are!” laughed Lydia, peering down even closer. “Go on, you tiny, tiny man! Shoot it out! Surrender!!! Squirt, Clayton!! Squirt, squirt, squirt!!!” 

That did it. Clayton moaned and cried and whined out pitifully as he shot his load, cumming madly onto the pavement right in front of Lydia’s giant toes. 

“YESSSS!!!” she cried fiercely. “I did it, Scarlet!! I made him squirt!!” 

“Good, Lydia!” came Scarlet’s voice from the sky, like a volcano. “Though I have to say, it doesn’t surprise me. He really is that pathetic…and that perverted.”

The other girls all joined in to mockingly laugh at him, their laughter sounding like mighty waves crashing into the sand from the sky. Clayton slid down the brick wall, crying pitifully, the tears streaming down his cheeks as she shrank down even smaller, smaller, and smaller still. What had juste happened was…beyond perverted. It was just…too fucked up to even believe. He felt a crushing, hopeless sadness weigh down on his tiny body as he shrank down to one inch, then half an inch, and then a quarter inch. This was all his fault…all his doing…all the result of his perverted, masochistic lust that had consumed every aspect of his being.

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com