- Text Size +

Chapter 19

A few hours later, Clayton finally finished his chores. It had taken him far longer to polish Scarlet’s boots than he would have thought possible, but he had underestimated how hard it would be to climb up to the upper part of the higher boots…plus he had also underestimated how tired he would get wielding the pink toothbrush he used to polish. After an hour, his skinny little body was covered in sweat. He had lost nearly all of his muscle mass, which of course made the task even harder. But Clayton persevered, spurred along by the ominous, violent threat of Scarlet emasculating him. At this point, Clayton had no reason to doubt that Scarlet was capable of such cruel brutality. 

By the time he had finished polishing, it was already early afternoon. Clayton saw that Scarlet had left her bedroom door cracked, and he was suddenly seized by a desire to explore the house. Scarlet wouldn’t be home for a couple more hours, so he could actually have the chance to do some exploring without having to worry about Scarlet’s severe presence looming over his shoulder. It was mentally complicated for Clayton — one one hand, he missed Scarlet (and her friends) terribly, and couldn’t wait until she got back home. His cock twitched in anticipation whenever he thought about it — maybe she would have grown even bigger! But on the other hand, he was also quite scared of Scarlet, terrified, even…and he had to admit that the prospect of walking around for a few hours without her sounded nice to him. 

It occurred to him that Kazehana might be in the house, but she’d probably be too busy with one of her other male slaves to care too much about him. Besides, he was Scarlet’s slave, and at this point, Kazehana probably knew not to mess too much with him. He was, after all, Scarlet’s property, and she probably wouldn’t take too kindly to her mother having her way with HER slave while she was at school. It was strange, even as Clayton walked down the stairs and through the first floor of the mansion, to feel protected by Scarlet, even though she wasn’t there. That was the extent of her hold over him. 

He did not, however, expect to encounter Lydia, Scarlet’s 10-year-old sister. But as he rounded a corner into the richly-carpeted and tapestried living room, there was was, standing there, leaning against the wall, with her hands folded across her chest. The last time Clayton had seen Lydia was a few days before. At the time, she had been 4’10, a full 11 inches taller than him. But so much had changed in such a short amount of time. Now, Clayton was only 1’8, and Lydia had apparently grown a few extra inches thanks to Scarlet’s power. She now stood at a full 5 feet tall, and, as she came off from the wall and approached Clayton, he was horrified to see that the top of his head only came up to her knees…her KNEES. 

“Hey there, tiny man,” she giggled, blushing a bit in her cheeks. “I thought you might come down here sometime.”

“L-Lydia!” said Clayton is surprise. “Sh-shouldn’t you…uh…shouldn’t you be at school?”

He realized how dumb this sounded coming out of his mouth, but he was feeling very intimidated by the way the 10-year-old was looking at him, and he needed a way to divert her attention away from him. 

“Hahaha!” she laughed. “I don’t go to school right now — mom’s homeschooled me, ever since I got kicked out of my last school.”

“K-kicked out?” asked Clayton. 

“Yep!” said Lydia proudly. “I punched a little boy’s lights out when he touched my butt. Gave him a concussion, haha! He had to go to the hospital…they said he almost died.”

“Oh…w-wow,” stammered Clayton. Was the Asmodeus family just violent thorough and through?!

“What do you think?” asked Lydia suddenly, taking a step towards Clayton as she loomed over him. “Do you think he deserved it? The principal said I went too far.”

“N-no!” said Clayton immediately, feeling like it was better to just go along with this titanic 10-year-old. “He…he uh…he shouldn’t have touched you like that!”

“Mmhmm!” agreed Lydia, nodding her head up and down. She abruptly stopped herself and peered down carefully at Clayton, causing him to take a step back. 

“Heyyy,” she said suspiciously, “You’re not just saying that because I’m so much bigger than you, are you?”

“Uh…n-no!” lied Clayton. “Of…of course not!” 

“Hmmmm,” she hummed searchingly, seeming to study him carefully. But then her face suddenly brightened and she straightened up. “Good!” she chirped. “That’s what mom said too, but she thought it would be better to just homeschool me until I’m old enough to go to Mount Samodiva…the all-girl’s school. It’s the school that Scarlet goes to now.”

“Oh yeah,” responded Clayton, nodding his head. “I’m, uh…I’m familiar with that place.”

“Oh that’s right!” said Lydia brightly, looking down on him. “Scarlet’s taken you there a couple times!” She bent down at the waist, bringing her comparatively-huge head close to Clayton’s. 

“Tell me,” she almost whispered to him, as if they were having a secret conversation, “Are the girls there nice?”

“Uhhh…” said Clayton, abruptly struggling withe the image of Tarryn gargling his cum as she shook her head back and forth. 

“Y-yeah,” he managed to say. “I’m…I’m sure that you’ll…that you’ll get along nicely there.”

“Oh nice!” she said, smiling down at him. A few seconds passed by, with Lydia just smiling down at him. it was becoming clear to Clayton, by the way she was looking at him, that Scarlet’s younger sister didn’t quite see him as human. She was looking at him…almost like he was her older sister’s little pet dog. 

“Hey!” she said suddenly, “Wanna wrestle?” 

“I…uh, I d-don’t think I’d s-stand much of a chance,” croaked Clayton. 

“Oh never mind that!” piped Lydia, getting down on her knees. “Look, I can be on my knees like this!” 

But even with this added height advantage for Clayton, Lydia still absolutely towered over him. The top of his head was just even with the underside of her prepubescent breasts, which were just starting to develop. 

“L-look, Lydia — ” began Clayton, but she cut him off, swinging one of her arms gently towards him and knocking him off his feet onto the carpet. 

“Oh come on, little guy!” she laughed, seeing how easily he fell. “I’ve already finished my morning lessons and mom is playing with another one of her slaves and I’m bored and I wanna play!” 

“But I…I j-just wanna —” protested Clayton, standing up, but Lydia swung her arm again, easily knocking him over once more. 

“Hey, let’s get one thing straight,” she giggled. “I may be Scarlet’s younger sister, and you may be a whole bunch older than me, but when Scarlet’s not here, you have to do what I wanna do! Unless…I mean…you can stop me, haha.”

Clayton suddenly felt a hot wave of competition shoot through him. It was already bad enough, being dominated by all the girls his age, but to be dominated like this by LYDIA…by a 10-year-old girl…he wasn’t going to go down without trying. He stood up and tensed his skinny little body, glowering up at Lydia, who looked down on him amusedly. 

“There!” she laughed, seeing his face get red. “That’s more like it! Come on little guy! Grrrrrr!!! Grrrrrrrr!! Fight me!! Grrrrrrrr!!!” 

Lydia’s mocking growls only spurred Clayton on, and he rushed at her, trying to somehow knock her off balance. But Lydia didn’t even let him get within an arm’s width of her. She shot out her arm, and, with a single hand, effortlessly palmed his entire face, her fingers going a good ways around his head as she did so. Clayton fought and struggled against Lydia’s grip, but she was just too strong for him. The sound of her laughter filled his ears, and he grasped onto her wrist and forearm, trying to free himself. But it was like wrestling against a statue. Lydia was only 5 feet tall, but she was an absolute giant compared to him, and her arms felt as hard as marble. 

After a few seconds, she pushed back with her palm, releasing him as he tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

“Raaarrrr!!” she roared, walking up to his supine form on her knees and flexing her arms over him, mocking him with her growls. “The little sister wins round one! Rrrrrrr!” 

Clayton struggled to his feet and ran around Lydia, trying to gain enough momentum to tackle her around the waist. This time, Lydia actually allowed him to try and tackle her, but once again, as he wrapped his arms around her comparatively-huge body, it was immediately obvious that she wasn’t going anywhere. It was like trying to tackle a tree. Clayton felt Lydia’s body shaking with laughter, and he felt anger rise up inside him. 

“Is that all you got?” she taunted though her girlish laughter. “I mean, come on, little guy! I know you’re tiny and skinny and weak, but…ahahaha, wow, I didn’t know you were THIS weak!” 

“I’m…not…weak…” said Clayton through gritted teeth. He had momentarily lost himself to his anger — everything in his mind was now directed at trying to prove to this girl that he was stronger than she thought he was. 

“No…you seem pretty weak to me,” she giggled. To prove her point, she reached down and grabbed both of Clayton’s hands in one of her own. Her huge palm easily encompassed both of his, and she held both of his hands captive in her grasp. Clayton remembered that Lydia, too, was a demon…and her unnaturally strong grip was ample proof of it. 

“See?!” she laughed, showing Clayton his own hands in front of his face. “I can control you eeeeeasily…with just one of my hands! And haha….oh wow….check THIS out!” 

She abruptly jerked her hand up, and Clayton found himself being whooshed through the air. Before he knew what had happened, he saw that Lydia was holding him up off the floor, with his feet dangling in the air! She was on her knees…and dangling his entire body in the air…using JUST ONE of her hands!! And even as she held him airborne like this, on her knees, she was STILL taller than him!! Clayton kicked and kicked his legs, feeling impossibly small, weak, and impotent, but Lydia just held him there in midair, smirking at him, showing, rather than telling him, how much stronger and more powerful she was than him. 

After a full minute of this treatment, she suddenly tossed Clayton down onto the carpet and stood up. 

“C-come on!” panted Clayton, struggling to his feet as he continued to challenge her. “L-let’s…let’s go!” 

“Nah,” said Lydia offhandedly, waving his challenge away with her hand. “I’m bored again. Haha, I thought you were gonna be more of a challenge for me, but I can see I was totally wrong…you’re super weak! Way too weak for me.”

“N-no!” protested Clayton, running up to Lydia’s lower leg and trying to take her down, wrapping his whole body around her calf muscle. “C-come on…come on, fight me!!”

“No,” she said, the boredom evident in her voice. “You’re no match for me, little guy. No match at all. I mean, look at you! You’re wrapped around my freaking calf muscle and you can’t even budge me. Nope, you’re too small…too weak…too boring.”

“L-Lydia!” cried Clayton, but she suddenly shook her leg, and he fell off. She didn’t even bother to look at him again; she just walked out of the room, looking for something more interesting to do. Clayton knelt there on the carpet, feeling smaller than ever. But then he heard it…the sound of females voices…approaching the front door of the house. His heart rose in his mouth, even as his fear redoubled. He could hear Scarlet’s voice ringing bright and clear up over the other voices. But she wasn’t alone. She was home from school, and she had brought Gillian and Cora…and…Clayton heard it in her laugh…Tarryn.

 

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com