- Text Size +

Chapter 18

Even as Clayton lay facedown on the floor totally overcome with physical, mental, and spiritual exhaustion, his helplessly depraved mind was not even able to take advantage of this offer of reprieve. It didn’t matter that Clayton was unconscious — as he slept through the night, his mind was active in a series of searingly-powerful, realistic dreams of his own hopeless submission. Even when he was unconscious, Clayton couldn’t escape these thoughts. In his dreams, the deathly-beautiful face of Scarlet rose up from a great height, smirking down on him as he tried to retreat. In his dream, Clayton was no smaller than an inch or two, and each of Scarlet’s fingers, even her pinkie, was much bigger than Clayton’s tiny body. She was looming up over him, with that same smirk on her face, as she began to laugh at him. 

But it wasn’t only Scarlet in the dream. On either side of her, Cora and Gillian materialized, each of them nearly as gigantic and beautiful as Scarlet was, and each of them laughing derisively down at Clayton in her own way. Gillian had thrown back her head mirthfully, while Cora was quivering with laughter as she shook her head, as if to say, ‘God, I can’t believe it — I can’t believe how low, pathetic, and meaningless he’s become.’ Alaina joined the group, arching her eyebrows slightly as she stared down at him silently, cocking her head to the side a little, as if in pity. But it was clear to Clayton that she found his tininess more funny than anything else. Kazehana came up from behind him, her great booming laugh shaking through his bones as he struggled to crawl away from her. He was starting to feel closed-in from all these giant women, who were all staring way, way down at him from their titanic, looming vantage points, their hands on their hips as they mercilessly mocked him. Clayton saw that there was one space in the circle of giantesses around him…one hope for an opening. If he could…if he could somehow make a break for it and escape through that space, his dream logic told him that he would be safe from these ruthless, relentless women. 

But just then, when he had gotten his hopes up, the space was filled by Tarryn, that golden-haired, voluptuous giantess who had grown the closest to Scarlet in height. Laughing musically down at him, Tarryn shook her glorious head back and forth, just like Cora was doing, as if she could not quite believe the perverse extent of Clayton’s submission. 

“You did this to yourself, Clayton,” said Tarryn through her quiet laughter. “No one made you want this — you’re this small and pathetic because you WANTED it. Think about that, Clayton. And think about how you can’t help lusting after me…after all these young women…after your HALF SISTER!” 

In his dream, Clayton collapsed onto his back in reaction to Tarryn’s words, and the women all gathered in a circle far above him, tightening the ring around him, to the point where all he could see were their huge, laughing, mocking faces. Clayton squealed out and helplessly hot his load over and over, which only made them all laugh harder and louder. 

Clayton suddenly jerked awake. His face was red, raw, and imprinted from lying on the carpet for hours. Apparently, Scarlet had not even cared enough to move him after he had passed out. Clayton shivered in the dark; his thin little body was cold, having no fat left to warm him. He had no idea what time it was — only that it was very, very dark. It must have been sometime in the dead of night, because there wasn’t even a hint of the dawn coming through Scarlet’s bedroom window. After about a minute of trying, Clayton finally managed to stand up on two rickety legs. He wanted to find his cage in the dark, and crawl inside. At least there was a little blanket and a small pillow in there…to Clayton, these small comforts sounded like heaven. He barely registered, as he made his way shakily through the darkness towards his cage, that his crotch was moist and sticky. Apparently, when he had cum in his dream, his ejaculation had corresponded with an identical event in real life. His spine continued to tingle, and thanks to his desperately submissive, unconscious orgasm, he had shrunk some more. He now stood no taller than 1 foot 10 inches. 

As he crept through the darkness, Clayton became aware of the immense sound of Scarlet’s breathing. For the first few moments of consciousness, he hadn’t noticed it, but now that he had woken up a little, the sound of her breath was unmistakable. He could tell how huge she was, just from the depth and enormity of her unconscious breath. It was clear, from the deep rhythms of Scarlet’s inhales and exhales, that she was asleep. Clayton paused a moment on the carpet, appreciating the oddity of being awake when Scarlet was not. It was almost like she was…vulnerable. But his mind quickly chased that though away. 

‘What am I thinking?’ he thought, chiding himself for having such a stupid thought. ‘She’s not vulnerable. She’s like…a goddess…a demon princess…and even as she sleeps, she probably is aware of me…and my thoughts.’

Clayton was suddenly filled with fear — he hoped that Scarlet wouldn’t somehow become aware of him standing there, listening to her breathing. Without wasting any more time, he scurried over to his cage, and was more than relieved to find the door open. It was almost like Scarlet had left it open for him before she went to bed, inviting him, of his own free will, to put himself where he belonged. And the joy and relief that Clayton felt as he crawled into the dog cage, closed it shut quietly, and snuggled up with his pillow and blanket, provided more than enough proof that he had lost all trace of his former human value. In his mind, he was fully and completely Scarlet’s pet…her slave. And this is where he belonged. 

As she slept, somewhere in her subconscious, Scarlet was aware of the quiet clicking of the cage door shut. She smiled to herself in her sleep, and gave a long, satisfied moan. Clayton was not able to go to sleep until he masturbated one more time. He knew it would shrink him smaller, and he felt more than a little shame for his inability to hold his lust in, but he was utterly powerless against his demon princess half-sister — even just hearing her moan out in unconscious satisfaction was enough to drive him nearly mad with lust. After making himself cum yet again, Clayton settled down into another uneasy sleep, his spine tingling all the while.

The next morning, Clayton awoke to the sound of Scarlet bumping and stomping about in her room as she got ready for school. Clayton kicked himself for not waking up sooner — he longed to see Scarlet naked, but she already had her school uniform on, and appeared to be busy putting on her dark make-up in the mirror. Clayton stood up from his blanket (which was sticky with his cum) and tottered over to the side of his cage, grasping the bars with both hands. He had shrunk some more, and now stood at a paltry 1’8. He could easily stand up in the cage now without his head even brushing the ceiling. 

“Huh, so you’re up now, apparently,” said Scarlet without turning around from her mirror. 

Clayton started back a little in surprise, eliciting a chuckle from his enormous half-sister.

“Haha, surprised that I could hear you, huh? To be honest I am too…you’re so teeny tiny, it’s a miracle that anyone can hear you at all.” 

Scarlet turned around and looked down at the cage. Her mouth dropped open, and she brought a black-clawed hand up to her mouth to cover it. 

“Holy…shit,” she breathed, and then burst out laughing. “Holy shit Clayton! You can stand up in the dog cage!! Hahaha, oh my god, that’s rich! Just wait until I’ve told all the girls about this…hahahaha…Mammon below, you’re tiny!” 

She bent down at the waist, putting her hands on her knees, as she peered down at him. Clayton couldn’t believe how huge she was compared to him now. His head only came up to where her calf muscle began. He didn’t even realize it, but his erect cock was poking through the cage bars, its little head rising up in Scarlet’s direction, as if begging to be released from its uncontrollable lust once more. 

“Hmmm, looks like your little tool is happy to see me,” purred Scarlet, bending down even farther and reaching out two fingers. For a moment, Clayton nursed a wild hope that Scarlet would make him cum yet again, right then and there. He pressed his body up even more firmly against the cage, straining to present as much of his erect cock as possible to her huge incoming fingers. 

But his hopes were dashed when Scarlet seized his dick between her two fingers and pinched, causing him to scream out in pain. He tried to pull back from the cage’s edge, but Scarlet’s fingers held him fast. A nasty smile crept across her face.

“What?” she teased in a mock pout, “You don’t like that? You don’t like how that feels?” 

Clayton shook his head, in too much pain to form words. Scarlet continued to torture his little cock for a few more seconds before she finally let him go, sending him reeling backwards in his cage, until his back hit the opposite bars.

“And to think,” sneered Scarlet as she rose up to her full height (which was 9’2 now) and put her hands on her thick, voluptuous hips, “That you thought I was gonna let you cum this early in the morning, without you doing any of your chores!”

“Ch-chores!?” asked Clayton uncertainly. What was Scarlet talking about? She was going to take him to school with her again, right?! Even though Clayton had dreaded the thought a couple days before, something in him had changed. It was crazy to admit, but he had actually grown so submissive, and had abandoned himself so extensively to his masochistic lust, that he actually WANTED to go to school with Scarlet! He was actually LOOKING FORWARD to biology class, where Ms. Kojima and all her students were sure to find new ways of humiliating him, or degrading him, and of making him cum. Clayton was shocked by how upset he was by the prospect of…NOT going to school. He wanted that humiliation…he NEEDED it. His mind shot to Gillian and Cora…and, of course, to Tarryn. 

“Yes, chores, idiot!” barked Scarlet, opening the cage door and lifting the cage;s far end with one hand, so that Clayton came tumbling out onto the carpet. “Do you think that you just get to do whatever you want around here? You think that you can belong to a princess from the famed Asmodeus family and not do any work for her!?”

“N-no!!” cried Clayton, getting on his knees in front of Scarlet’s massive body. 

“You forget your place, you little runt of a slave,” said Scarlet dangerously. “If I wasn’t already running late for school I would punish you right now…just for even assuming for one second that I wasn’t going to put you to work.”

Clayton knew that Scarlet was probably going to react badly to what he had to say next, but he didn’t feel like he had a choice. He HAD to ask her — his lust was at such an uncontrollable level now that he just HAD to hear it from her mouth.

“S-so,” he squeaked, still on his knees. “S-o…I…I’m n-not going to…sc-school with you today?”

Scarlet turned her head to the side as she regarded him silently for a few moments with her dark eyes. Clayton managed to look far, far up into her beautiful face before averting his eyes back down. She was just too much for him to look at for very long…too big, and too darkly alluring and majestic. As he stared forward into her ankles, he braced himself for punishment. 

But all he got was snide laughter. Clayton saw her huge boobs shaking with mirth as she walked away from him toward her closet. 

“Wow!” she laughed, almost to herself. “Unbelievable! Everything that happened to him yesterday at school…and he actually wants MORE of it. Ohhhh boy…the girls are gonna enjoy hearing about this too!” 

Scarlet opened her closet door and fetched one, two, three, four pairs of boots of varying height, and brought them over to Clayton, depositing them on the floor next to him, which caused him to jump. One pair of boots was brown, with a 2-inch heel, one was red, with a 4-inch heel, one was white, with a 4-inch heel. The last pair of boots were already familiar to Clayton: Scarlet’s shiny black leather platform boots, with a 6-inch heel. The other boots came up to his waist or shoulders, but the black platform heels were actually TALLER than him — since they came up to Scarlet’s upper calf muscles, they stood far above his head. It was surreal for Clayton to be standing next to Scarlet’s disembodied boots, and for him to see how the black platform boots especially highlighted how minuscule and insignificant he was. 

“Ha! Good grief, look at that!” muttered Scarlet, again almost to herself. “My boots are bigger than him…my boots…oh my godddd…” 

Clayton looked up to see Scarlet starting to finger herself, but after a couple seconds she seemed to snap out of it, withdrawing her hand quickly from under her school dress. 

“For later,” she said, and then bore down on Clayton. “Ok, slave, listen up!” she said officially, her voice hard with authoritarian power. “These are your chores that you will perform today while I’m at school — you will clean and polish these boots with this brush.” 

Scarlet produced a pink toothbrush, which was about half as long as he was tall. She bent way, way down, and handed it to Clayton, who accepted it with two hands. Thankfully, it didn’t seem to be as heavy as he had feared, even though he still needed two hands to lift it. 

“You think you can do that?” asked Scarlet, standing back up and swinging on her backpack. “You think you can manage to make these boots all nice and shiny by the time I get home?”

“Y-yes,” said Clayton in a small voice. He was already dreading being left alone. 

“Good!” said Scarlet, turning to leave. “When I get back home, I’m gonna inspect them, and they had better all be up to my standards.”

“Of…of course,” said Clayton, bowing his head. 

“Because if they’re not, well…” said Scarlet threateningly. “I might just have to snap that hard little dick off your body. You wouldn’t like that, now, would you?”

“N-no,” said Clayton, shaking his head. 

“You wouldn’t like it if I snapped your little dick off and ate it right in front of you, would you?” teased Scarlet, pouting her plush, full lips that looked fearsome in her dark lipstick. She extended her huge red tongue from her mouth and licked those lips. 

“N-no,” said Clayton in a shaky voice, vigorously shaking his head back and forth. 

“Good!” laughed Scarlet. “Because it would be a shame to lose such a submissive cock. Now get to work, tiny.” 

And with that, Scarlet swiftly turned and left, shaking the floor underneath Clayton with her footsteps afterward. He couldn’t believe it — he couldn’t believe that she was leaving him here today, to slave away at this back-breaking work, polishing boots that were many times his size…with a huge toothbrush. He felt terribly forlorn to have been left home — he badly wanted all those schoolgirls, led by Scarlet, to use and abuse him like they had the previous day. Even as his mind still recoiled from the memories of being gang-raped by the girls, over and over, until he had passed out, there was nothing he could do to prevent his lust from overpowering and obfuscating every other aspect of his diminishing personality. The old Clayton, the one who saw himself as a human being, had been almost completely extinguished. The shame he felt in his behavior was all he had left of his old self, and even that shame did nothing more than fuel the cycle of inexorable, masochistic lust that had fully consumed his mind and body. 

Looking far up at the towering black platform heels, he got to work. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com