- Text Size +

Chapter 16

Clayton felt the tingle all the way down his spine intensify, to the point where it almost felt like his entire back was crawling with ants. There was no question that he was shrinking right now — the sheer humiliation and crushing submission of what was going on was more than enough to kick his shrinking into hyperdrive. He was backed up into Scarlet’s gigantic, meaty thigh, looking down in stunned silence as the gorgeous, ravishing girl with the green eyes and the golden hair, Tarryn, was on her knees in front of him, catching his cum in her mouth. All she had done was tap the head of his engorged cock one time…just once…and that was all that she needed to do to push him completely over the edge. 

Cora and Gillian were snickering in their desks, making wide, excited eyes at each other as they watched Clayton lose himself completely in front of the classroom. Ms. Kojima, newly grown to a full 6 feet, was weaving around, in between the girls’ desks, making sure they were all taking copious notes of what was going on. 

“Come on, Cassie, don’t get distracted — I want you taking all this down…yes, very nice, Ms. Green…lovely notes…don’t make me tell you gain, Gillian Stackhouse, this class is no walk in the park — I expect more thorough notes from you…” And so on.

But it was hard to not be distracted by the craziness of what was going on. The other girls had never seen Tarryn like this before. She had always been the quiet girl, who was obviously a straight-A student, but who rarely talked in class, and who always seemed shy and reserved. But now, everyone was watching her literally catching Clayton’s thick sperm load in her mouth, and she wasn’t doing it quietly. Instead, she was making loud gurgling sounds, to go along with her soft moans, as she furrowed her brow and opened her mouth even wider, to ensure that she caught every drop of Clayton’s cumshot. 

“Aaauuugghhhhllaaaaaaarrruuugghhhh!!” she gurgled out into the classroom, and she gently shook her head back and forth, her golden hair dancing and shaking left to right, left to right, in glorious trajectory. Somehow, in his searing ecstasy, Clayton managed to keep his eyes on her, and he could barely believe just how gorgeous and beautiful she looked. His disbelief almost distracted him from his shrinking, but just then, a lightning bolt of fear went through him, and he hoped beyond hope that Scarlet couldn’t read his thoughts. He had no way of directly believing that she could read his mind, but she was literally a demon princess who possessed supernatural powers. She had incredible strength and speed, and had the power to grow not only herself, but other people as well. Was it really so crazy to think that she could read minds too? Clayton desperately hoped that this was not so, because if she could, then she would know that he was absolutely beside himself over Tarryn’s beauty. 

But none of these thoughts was able to distract Clayton from the fact that his already-tiny body was shrinking down even further. He could feel the imprint of Scarlet’s knee traveling slowly but surely up his back. Right before the shrinking started, Clayton could feel Scarlet’s huge knee right in the middle of his back, but when he started to shrink, he felt her knee going slowly up, up, up his back. Of course, it wasn’t Scarlet’s knee that was actually moving — rather, it was his shrinking body. With a kind of helpless despair, Clayton felt himself getting shorter and shorter…tinier and tinier…until Scarlet’s knee was right in between his shoulder blades. Additionally, when he had started shrinking, Scarlet’s giant hand was palming his tiny head, with her arm fully extended, but as he got shorter, he literally shrank out of her grasp. When, at last, the shrinking stopped, Scarlet couldn’t even touch the top of his head anymore. With her arm completely at rest by her side, Clayton’s head was still several inches out of her reach. 

Scarlet laughed softly, a cold, self-satisfied laugh:

“Hey! Where’d you go!? Haha, I can’t even reach you anymore Clayton! I’d have to bend down to even touch the top of your head. Haha, oh wowwww…are you seeing this, Gillian?”

“Oh I’m seeing it, all right!” said Gillian excitedly, her bright green eyes sparkling. “I just watched him literally shrink down…like, a whole bunch.” 

“Observations are important, Ms. Stackhouse,” said Ms. Kojima, reaching the front of the classroom again. “But unless you write it down, you’re apt to forget. It doesn’t matter how smart you are — scientists would forget things all the time unless they wrote them down.” 

“Well, I’m not very smart, anyway,” said Gillian dismissively. “I’m just big and strong and fast. I let Cora do all the thinking for me.”

“Oh that’s bullshit and we both know it,” said Cora, who was busy scribbling down notes. “You’re just as smart as me, Gillian — you’re just lazy!” 

“Ms. Green!” said Ms. Kojima, a little indignantly, “No foul language in my classroom, please! Honestly, I would expect better from you!”

“Oh! I’m sorry, Ms. Kojima,” said Cora, reddening a little. “It’s just…Gillian provoked me.” Gillian playfully stuck her tongue out at Cora. 

“As she is wont to do,” said Ms. Kojima with a slight smile, ignoring the rest of the exchange. 

“Can we just focus on how tiny and pathetic my pet is right now?” cut in Scarlet, her rich, authoritative voice rising above all the other noises in the classroom. “Haha, oh my god, just look at him! A single one of my calf muscles is thicker than his entire torso!” 

A din of excited female chatter greeted Scarlet’s words, and a number of the girls in the back of the classroom slid their desks up closer to the front to get a better look at the spectacle. Clayton had never felt so small in his life, but he somehow knew that this first shrinking spurt was only going to be the beginning. There was a lot of class time left. 

Tarryn still had all of Clayton’s cum in her mouth, and she was still kneeling down, with her mouth wide open. Clayton was finally done shooting into her mouth, but she didn’t seem to want to swallow his load yet. Instead, she started gargling it loudly out into the classroom air, startling a number of the other girls. 

“Oh my gosh! Look how lewd she’s being!” 

“Goodness! I thought she was just the quiet girl over there in the corner…boy was I wrong.”

“Cora! Get a load of this! Haha, she should totally come over to Scarlet’s with us next time! She could totally hang with us!” 

“God, you’re right, Gillian — she’s just as depraved as we are!” 

High above everyone else, Scarlet was smiling, enjoying Tarryn’s naughty, obscene display. 

“ArrgghhhhlllarrrrrgghhhhArrgghhhhlllarrrrrgghhhhArrgghhhhlllarrrrrgghhhhArrgghhhhlllarrrrrgghhhhArrgghhhhlllarrrrrgghhhh!!”

The sound of Tarryn’s gargling rose up above all the other voices. Clayton felt himself getting hard again, just from Tarryn’s dominant display. Seeming to sense his submissive thoughts, she shimmied up closer to him on her knees. Clayton had shrank down another 5 whole inches, so that he now stood at an incredible short 3’6. Being 6’10, Tarryn easily towered over him — even when she was on her knees, the top of Clayton’s head only came up to her shoulders. 

With his cum still in her mouth, Tarryn bent down deliberately, filling Clayton’s vision completely, until all he could see was her face. In this position, she smiled deviously at him, winked, tipped back her head, and proceeded to gargle his cum right in his face, her soft green eyes going wide with thrilled, dominant pleasure. Clayton felt himself go weak at the knees as Tarryn mocked him in this grotesque, lewd manner. All the girls laughed, and even Ms. Kojima was unable to stifle a giggle. Once again, Tarryn shook her head back and forth, right in Clayton’s face, except this time, it was fast and aggressive, like she was like some kind of wild, sex-crazed animal. With a final, slurpy growl, her big head framed by her golden hair, Tarryn gargled once more and tipped her head back even more, swallowing Clayton’s entire load with one big, audible gulp. Clayton saw her throat roll and undulate as she swallowed him down, and he closed his eyes, unable to watch anymore. But even with his eyes closed, he was not able to escape the loud smacking sounds of Tarryn’s full lips as she licked and smacked around the rim of her mouth, making sure that she got all of the cum. 

“Mmmm woowwwwww,” intoned Tarryn, her velvety voice somehow infused further by the power of her growth. “That was delicious…I’m jealous of you, Scarlet. You get to drink that creamy stuff down every day!?” 

“Every day, girl,” said Scarlet impressively from above. “Although I have to say, it was almost as much fun watching you catch his load as it is to actually drink it myself…almost…haha.”

“Hey!” said Cassie suddenly, from the back of the room. “Why does Tarryn get to drink its cum but the rest of us can’t!? Why can’t we have a try??” 

“Now Cassie,” began Ms. Kojima, but Scarlet held up her hand. 

“I was just about to say,” said Scarlet quietly, though with a touch of annoyance in her voice, “That we should open up the floor to volunteers who want to get a “taste,” so to speak, of my pet. So thanks Cassie, but I already had that idea.”

Cassie mumbled something under her breath, but one flashing look from Scarlet’s dark eyes was enough to shut her up completely. 

“Hmmm, your proposal, Ms. Asmodeus,” said Ms. Kojima thoughtfully, “…It sounds enticing, but is it on-topic? Can we justify it in the context of our class?”

“Absolutely,” said Scarlet immediately. “We’re exploring the phenomenon of growth and shrinking, aren’t we? Well, what better way to do that than to try a lot of different…techniques? I’m sure everyone noticed that my feeble little pet shrank down a few inches just then, right as he came into Tarryn’s mouth. Well? Why not try a few other things? What makes him shrink more? Shrink less? Of course, all your girls will continue to take notes, won’t you?”

The whole class answered with a din of collective cries:

“Yes!”

“Of course!” 

“Oh sure!” 

“You bet!” 

“No doubt!”

Scarlet turned to look at Ms. Kojima and raised her eyebrow suggestively. 

“And,” continued Scarlet, “Of course, we can study shrinking and…growing at the same time, now, can’t we?”

“Mmhmm, I think you make a good case, Ms. Asmodeus,” said Ms. Kojima, grinning from ear to ear. It was clear to everyone that she was, more than anything else, excited to keep growing herself. 

“Well, ok, that’s settled then,” said Scarlet, nodding authoritatively. Even though this was Ms. Kojima’s classroom, Scarlet was enjoying the unquestioned authority and power that she had over everyone. She had become that effortlessly powerful. She bent down, reaching a single red-clawed hand around Clayton’s little neck, and easily encircled it entirely. Then, seemingly without even trying, she lifted Clayton up, up, up, until she was holding his tiny body up to her face. The other girls watched with awe, and they whispered amongst themselves. 

“Oh my god, look how easily she picks him up!”

“Oh come on, I could do that too — look at him, he’s like a tiny, twiggy little kid!”

“I can’t believe he’s our age!”

“No way — he’s the same age as we are!?”

“Yeah! I heard he had a late birthday too, so he’s probably actually a little older than we are!” 

“Unbelievable!” 

“I had never thought someone could be so small.”

“Or so pathetic…Scarlet said that he shrinks because he’s submissive. Every time he gives into it, he just gets smaller.”

“Holy shit…so you mean…like…wow, so that’s why he’s so tiny!?”

“Jesus, that means he’s super submissive!”

“Can you imagine!? God, it makes me want to do so many lewd things to him!”

“Me too!”

“Me too!” 

“Oh yeah, me too!” 

The schoolgirls all continued to whisper excitedly amongst themselves as Scarlet held up Clayton to her face, smiling at him imperiously. With her staring at him like this, it was easy for him to forget everything else…even Tarryn. Scarlet was so ravishingly, devastatingly beautiful, and she was so incredibly tall, thick, and curvy…just, enormous…that Clayton was once again left in no doubt of who was in charge, and who owned him. 

“You ready for this, my sniveling, pathetic little pet?” she asked him quietly, through that domineering smile. “Are you ready for all these girls to take their turns with you?”

Clayton didn’t know how to respond, so he just nodded silently. Scarlet laughed in his face — her face alone was so huge that Clayton suddenly realized that it had to be 4 or 5 times the size of his own. Her laugh frightened him, and set his spine tingling again. 

“I don’t think you are ready, little guy,” she chuckled, shaking her great head at him slowly. “There are more than 20 girls in this room.” Still holding him up by one hand, she turned Clayton to face them. All the girls suddenly look up from their whisperings to stare at him, and he could see that they all had hungry expressions on their faces. A few of them were even licking their lips. 

“I don’t think you can handle it,” Scarlet laughed in his ear. “Hahaha, to be honest, I’m not sure if you’re even going to make it out of this class alive. Just look at them all, Clayton. They look so hungry, so eager. They’re all dying to get a piece of you.” 

Clayton whimpered softly as he felt his cock rise up to attention, despite the fact that he had shot a huge load into Tarryn’s mouth just minutes before. 

“Yeah, I’d be whimpering too if I were you,” laughed Scarlet in his ear. “But the gap between you and me is so huge…so wide…there’s no way I can even imagine being like you. Haha, it’s like what Cora was saying earlier. It’s like we’re two completely different species. But anyway, try and hold onto your sanity, little guy…if you don’t make it out of this classroom alive, you’re going to have no one to blame but yourself.”

Suddenly, Scarlet thrust her huge tongue into Clayton’s ear and speared it around aggressively, causing Clayton to sharply intake his breath as his cock got harder still. 

“And always remember, little pet,” growled Scarlet into his ear, so that only he could hear, “That if you let yourself die…if you let yourself succumb to your submission, that you won’t find relief in death…oh no. Mother knows all manner of arcane arts in necromancy, little guy. We’re a demon family. We possess secret knowledge of the spirit world that humans like you can only dream of. And if you let yourself go, Clayton…if you think you can escape me by dying…then you’re sorely mistaken. I will use my mother’s arcane arts…I will commence the sacred rituals…and I will find your spirit in the netherworld…and I will capture it…and torture you for all eternity. The pain that you experience in this life will be nothing compared to the torture you will feel in the next world if you give in and die. I’m not going to be robbed of another sub…not THIS sub…not when I can draw so much power from your submission. So keep that in mind, haha.” 

Scarlet ceased her whisperings in Clayton’s ear. He felt completely weak and cornered. Subconsciously, he actually had been thinking about how nice it would be to just…die…to float away from all this awful horror…from this terrible truth of his own overwhelming and uncontrollable submission. But now, based on what Scarlet had just told him, this seemed impossible. It didn’t even matter if he died, if he succumbed to his submission. Scarlet would find his spirit, capture his soul, and torture him forever. There was nothing he could do — there was no escape. The only thing that he could do was to try and keep himself alive, so that he could serve her. 

“Ok everyone!” said Scarlet loudly, speaking to the whole classroom. She shook Clayton’s little body lightly, so that his dangling legs shook back and forth. “Who wants to go first?” 

“Me!!!” cried 10 girls at once, their hands shooting up into the air. Scarlet laughed and then turned to Ms. Kojima. 

“Haha, is this what it feels like to be a teacher?” she chuckled at her. 

“I wish!” laughed Ms. Kojima. “But usually students are a lot less eager than this.” 

“Well, it’s an especially interesting subject today, isn’t it?” said Scarlet, scanning the class. “Ok, how about…Gillian! Why don’t you go first?”

“Aww what!?” cried several of the girls.

“No fair!”

“She got to play with him last night!” 

“Scarlet’s picking favorites again!”

“Ms. Kojima!”

“Ms. Kojima!”

“Come onnnn, somebody else!!”

“Quiet girls, quiet!” scolded Ms. Kojima. “You’ll all get your chance. Now everyone watch Ms. Stackhouse.”

“Watch and learn, I think you mean,” said Gillian arrogantly, standing up and striding up to the front of the class. Scarlet deposited Clayton down roughly on the floor, where he remained crouched on all fours. He saw Gillian’s feet come into view.

“Stand up!” she barked down at him, and he did as she said. At 6’6, Gillian completely towered over him, and her long, waist-length red hair looked, from Clayton’s perspective, like a waterfall of brilliant red that he couldn’t even reach. The top of his head didn’t even come up to Gillian’s pussy. 

“Wow, look at this, everyone!” she laughed, and she palmed the back of his head with her hand, easily encompassing it. “His head is like one of those tiny basketballs I got for my birthday when I was 5 years old, haha!” 

Gillian suddenly got on her knees and knelt behind Clayton. Even on her knees as she saw, the top of Clayton’s head only came up to the middle of her neck. She snaked a huge hand around his side, grasped his engorged cock, and began to slowly masturbate him, laughing in his ear as she did so. 

“He can’t help but respond to my touch, see?” chuckled Gillian to the rest of the class. “See how he throws his head back and closes his eyes? Haha, he’s trying to resist the pleasure, but he can’t. Not when someone my size is stroking his cock.” 

“Mmmm, he looks so cute when he’s this helpless,” purred Tarryn, who was still on her knees close by, and watching closely. 

“Cute? Haha, I think you mean pathetic,” laughed Scarlet. 

“No…no I mean cute,” said Tarryn with a smile. 

“Ha!” scoffed Scarlet. “As if someone like him deserves that kind of attention from someone like you, Tarryn. It’s like a lioness saying that she thinks a termite is cute.” 

“See how Gillian is manipulating his penis?” said Ms. Kojima to the class. “Watch closely for any shrinking, now, girls! We know that the last time Scarlet’s pet orgasmed, then he started shrinking.”

“But you said correlation doesn’t equal causation!” piped up Cassie. 

“Well, no,” said Ms. Kojima, “But it is useful to notice correlations when they happen. They might mean something, and they might not. But if we don’t notice them, then we’ll never know, right?” 

“Oh my god,” said Gillian suddenly, as she continued to masturbate Clayton, “I have an idea.” Without ceasing her stroking motion, Gillian took her long, bright red hair in her free hand and threw it around Clayton’s body. He had become so short that Gillian’s hair was just as long as his body was tall, and she laughed out loud as she threw it around his body, almost hiding him from view. 

“Hey!” said a few of the girls. “We can’t see him now!”

“Where’d he go!?”

“Haha, he disappeared!” 

“No wait! I can still see his cock poking out from her hair!” 

“Wow, he’s completely surrounded by her hair!”

“It’s as tall as he is!” 

Having yet another size comparison hoisted on him was too much for Clayton — the tingling in his spine became more intense again, and he could feel himself starting to shrink again as his dick once more threatened to fire off. He couldn’t handle it — he was no taller than Gillian’s hair. It was crazy. 

“Ooooo I can feel him seizing up!” cried Gillian. “Quick! Someone come up here to catch his cum!” 

Several of the girls bounded forward, one of them even falling over her desk onto the floor in her haste. 

“Girls!” rebuked Ms. Kojima. “Control yourselves, please!” But she too couldn’t hide her excitement. A few moments later, Clayton moaned out loudly into the classroom, and once more shot a load of cum straight up into the air. Since he was surrounded by Gillian’s hair, he couldn’t see anything, but he could hear her cackling in his ear. He could also feel himself shrinking more as, once again, the fact that he didn’t want to get smaller was overwhelmed and completely eclipsed by his triumphant submission. The fact that he was being masturbated in front of a classroom of eager girls who were all eager to dominate him was too much to deal with. He had no choice but to blow his load. 

Cora had sprang forward first, since she was in one of the front rows, and she was able to catch most of Clayton’s cum in her hands. She cupped them to make sure that she didn’t lose any of it. She smiled wide-eyed as she showed the rest of the class her prize. 

“Gillian and Cora are so greedy!” complained the girls. 

“Why do they get all the cum?” 

“Oooo, look at it…it’s so thick and creamy!” 

“He’s already cum so much, how is it still so white!?” 

“It’s something Scarlet’s feeding him, surely.”

“I want some!”

“I want some too!!”

Slowly, Cora started playing with the cum, taking her fingers and making lewd, stringy shapes with it. The other girls “ooed” and “aaed” in jealous astonishment. Scarlet was watching it all happen, and s slow, knowing smile spread across her face. It was time to do it again. She concentrated her power and looked down at Cora, Gillian, and Tarryn, who were all gathered around Clayton and sticking their hands in Cora’s cupped palms, playing with Clayton’s cum along with her. Scarlet’s eye started to glow the same deep shade of pink again, and Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn all suddenly uttered excited yelps as they visibly started to grow. 

“Look!” cried Cassie. “Scarlet’s eye! It’s glowing that same pink again!” 

“Notes, Cassie! Notes!” cried Ms. Kojima, miming scribbling down with her hands. The rest of the class watched with astonishment as the thighs of Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn thickened even more. Their asses ballooned into huge, fleshy behemoths, and their breasts became even more impressive. They were getting thicker…and taller…by the moment. Just as Clayton was shrinking, they were all growing, and the simultaneous opposite size exchange made the comparisons between them even more stark. Gillian’s hair grew and thickened around Clayton, completely hiding him from view. 

“Take him out, Ms. Stackhouse!” said Ms. Kojima excitedly. “We want to see him shrink in front of us! We need to observe it!”

Gillian did as she was told, fishing Clayton out of her hair and setting him in front of the whole class in rickety legs. He was visibly getting smaller, just as the three girls around him were getting bigger. Still on her knees, Gillian’s shoulders grew up beyond his head, to the point where her mammoth breasts were even with his face on either side. Gillian was now a full 7’3. Cora had stood back up and was slurping the rest of Clayton’s cum out of her palms. She grew taller, and taller still, all the way up to 6’10. Tarryn was also growing, and she almost seemed to be enjoying the process more than anyone else. She arched her angelic neck and opened her mouth in ecstasy, as she sprouted up even more, her already-massive curves becoming that much more eye-popping in the process. Within one minute, she had shot all the way up to 7’5 — she was now as tall as Kazehana herself, and her body was no less curvy. 

Scarlet realized that Tarryn was actually starting to get close to her own 7’10 in height, and although she liked Tarryn, there was no way that she was going to let the quiet girl usurp her own position as the undisputed size queen in the room. Therefore, Scarlet concentrated her powers on herself, and, a moment later, she felt the intensely pleasurable sensations of growth spreading through her bones and muscles. In less than half a minute, she had grown a full 6 inches herself. Even without the aid of heels, she now stood at an astonishing, towering 8’4, and her colossal breasts, gigantic ass, and thick thighs and hips were unparalleled in the room, even by the likes of Tarryn or Gillian.

For his part, Clayton had shrunk down all the way to 2’9. This most recent shrink spurt had been larger than usual, because of the extent of his humiliation. The smaller he got, the more humiliated and ashamed of himself he became. His rationality told him that he should be able to stop himself form getting smaller, since he had already gotten small enough, but his submissive instinct seemed to know no bounds. It actually worked completely against him — the smaller he got, the more intense his submission became, and hence, the more dramatically he shrank. It certainly didn’t help that his ears were full of the slurping sounds of Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn, as they all splurched and swilled his cum from their fingers, taking extra care to do it as noisily and salaciously as possible. 

In his confused, terrified disorientation, he turned around in a circle, strangely searching for solace in Scarlet in this scary moment. With horror, as he turned around, he realized that his head didn’t even come up to the middle of Cora’s thighs. She rose up above him, an insanely sexy giantess nerd, who looked down on him with her wide blue eyes, tonguing his cum from her open palm. He kept turning and beheld Gillian, who had stood up and was now looming over him, her fingers in her mouth, smacking his cum off them like she was eating pizza grease. Clayton was shocked to see that he was staring straight into Gillian’s knees, which were each as large as his head. He couldn’t believe it — how had he gotten this small!? 

He kept turning around, feeling incredibly weak, and was met with Tarryn’s huge form, even huger than Gillian’s, which rose up before him like a goddess incarnate. She winked at him sexily from her high position way, way up, and even though Clayton could barely see her face over her massive boobs, her could still see those calm, patient light green eyes that had made him melt on the inside before. Tarryn had a different kind of energy from everyone else — she was kind, and even as she stuck her thumb in her mouth, sucking off the cum, it seemed to Clayton like she was consuming his seed out of…out of love…or at least just because she thought he was cute. He felt his breath catch in his throat. God she was beautiful…they all were. 

But he kept turning around, and at last beheld Scarlet in front of him. His heart nearly stopped in his chest. He was staring straight ahead into the top…of her calf. Her calf muscle. Desperately, he looked up to try and get a glimpse of Scarlet’s face, but he couldn’t even see it. Her massive breasts completely blocked his view of her head, and they loomed above him completely, shrouding his entire body in their shadow. She was the undisputed queen of them all…there was no question about that. She was the tallest, biggest, curviest, sexiest one of them all. And just as Tarryn emanated light energy, Scarlet emanated dark — she was the demon princess, the matriarch of his submission. And she owned his soul. 

The rest of the girls were scribbling down notes eagerly. Scarlet checked the clock on the wall — they had fifteen minutes left of class. There wasn’t enough time for each girl to have Clayton to themselves, but she wanted them all to get a little taste of him, just to show him off, and to display to them all what a helpless little sub she had. He was like a status symbol for her, a show of her power. 

“Ok!” said Scarlet to the rest of the class. “So you all are seeing what’s going on?”

“Yes!” said the rest of the class, leaning forward in their desks eagerly. 

“Well, we don’t have time for each and every one of you to have my slave to yourselves — ”

“Awwww!” whined the other girls in frustration.

“Come on!” 

“Look at the rest of you up there! You’re huge goddesses!”

“Yeah, and we’re still just normal-sized teenagers!”

“No fair!!” 

“We wanna taste him!!” 

“Yeah, we want to have a go at him too!!”

“Hey!” barked Scarlet, and all the other girls shut up. “You’ll all have a chance to taste him — don’t worry. It’ll just have to be…more than one at a time, haha.” 

“Ooooo!” cooed the girls, understanding where she was going. 

Scarlet smiled and bent way down, catching Clayton around his chest with a single hand. She was huge enough, at this point, to where one of her hands could go more than halfway around Clayton’s upper torso. 

“This is it, tiny slave,” she jeered down to him quietly, “The moment of truth. Let’s see if you can survive…THIS.” 

She cleared off her desk with a wave of her hand and put Clayton in a supine position on the desk, so that he was totally prone to the rest of the class. Scarlet stood up and paused, and for a second, the rest of the class just stared at the incredible sight: 4 amazonian women, each of them insanely gorgeous and curvy, standing in front of the class, with their hands on their hips, smiling down at this tiny, shriveled, skinny…thing. This thing that wasn’t even 3 feet tall, lying naked and shivering on the desk, waiting fearfully for what came next. 

“Well?” said Scarlet, spreading her hands. “What are you all waiting for? Go!” 

The rest of the class all rushed towards him at once. Clayton screamed in terror, but there was nothing he could do. They were too quick for him. Ms. Kojima got to him first, and she wasted no time in taking Clayton’s cock into her mouth, sucking it in powerfully as she groaned out into his exposed flesh. A bunch of other girls got there just a second after, and they also didn’t seem to skip a beat. Two of the girls started ravenously licking Clayton’s exposed nipples, two more started slurping his toes, and Cassie, late to the party, shoved her fingers deep into Clayton’s ass, trying as hard as she could to find his prostate. 

Clayton felt his eyes go back into his head, and his body started shaking and heaving with the crazy stimulation. Scarlet, Gillian, Cora, and Tarryn all stood back, whispering to each other and laughing as they charted their classmates’ progress on Clayton’s hapless body. In less than a minute, he had cum down Ms. Kojima’s throat, and she hungrily swallowed his semen down, coming off his cock with a loud slurp. 

For the next fifteen minutes, the other girls didn’t let Clayton’s dick see the light of day. As soon as one girl was done sucking him off, another girl replaced her. It was impossible to even see Clayton — he was totally surrounded by girls, and all of them were desperately vying to get a piece of him. No part of Clayton’s body was left untouched, not even the inside of his holes. His hands and feet, fingers and toes, were all being ravenously licked and sucked by the schoolgirls…the exposed flesh on his legs, arms, and upper body was being stimulated by a maddening and determined group of more than a dozen tongues. All he could hear was the slick and slurp and roar of tongues in his ears, as the girls fought amongst each other to jam their tongues down his holes as far as they could go. They even licked up his nose, making it hard for him to even draw in a single breath through his nostrils. The girls had propped up Clayton’s ass so that it faced the ceiling, and they had pried his little ass cheeks apart so that they could have an easier time assaulting his rectum. At any particular moment, 2, 3, or even 4 tongues were going to work on his asshole, rimming and wriggling and prying and probing as far into his asshole as they could, searching and searching for his prostate. 

The air was full of the girls’ moans and squeals of pleasure and delight every time Clayton shot off another load into their hungry mouths. Scarlet closed her eyes and took in all the sounds…the squealing, the moaning, the slurping, and (she could just make out) the little whimpers and cries of her slave in the midst of the torrent of hungry girls. Scarlet focused her energy on the rest of the class, and slowly, they all began to grow. Their bodies swelled and became taller, curvier, huger, all around Clayton. Their tongues got bigger and more powerful, and they licked and lapped with renewed vigor. 

By the time the bell rang for the end of class, not a girl in the classroom was under 6’1, and several girls had even approached 7’0. But Scarlet, Tarryn, Gillian, and Cora still rose up above everyone else. Clayton had long since passed out and was covered in sweat and drool. His heart was barely beating. Scarlet checked his pulse and nodded smartly. Somehow, he had managed to survive. She was pleased. 

“Ok girls!” said Ms. Kojima, who now stood at an amazing 6’8, “I hope you all took copious notes on everything that we witnessed today, because there’s going to be a quiz next week!”

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com