- Text Size +

Chapter 15

The next morning, Clayton awoke sharply and painfully to Scarlet splashing ice cold water all down his naked body. Scarlet had discarded him in a crumpled heap the previous night, after she had literally sucked his balls bone-dry, and Clayton had not moved from his prostrate position on the floor the entire night. Even though he had gotten a full night’s rest, it wasn’t anywhere close to enough rest. His poor, shrunken, battered body needed days…weeks, even, to recover. But Scarlet was not going to give him that luxury. 

“Get up!” she barked loudly, as Clayton yelped in pain and surprise at the frozen touch of the icy water. “Get up and help me put on my shoes, slave!”

Clayton’s body felt like it had been run over by a train the previous night, but he knew that he was going to feel a lot worse a lot quicker if he didn’t do what Scarlet said. As quickly as he could, he crawled over to Scarlet’s school shoes and, with more effort than he had expected giving, he lifted them up and crawled over to her. Scarlet was sitting on the bed, fully dressed in her school uniform, and she was dangling her coked feet off the side of the bed, ready for Clayton to perform his submissive duty. She had re-applied her dark make-up, and from her sitting position on the bed, she looked like a fearsome demon queen…exactly what she had become. 

“Haha, oh my GOD!” burst out Scarlet in unkind mirth as she gloated down at Clayton’s tiny approaching form. “Look at you with my shoes! Hahaha, that’s amazing!! My shoes absolutely DWARF you!”

And she was right — Clayton was finding it difficult to carry both of Scarlet’s shoes at once. Each of them was essentially as long as his torso, and just about as wide too. Clayton knew that he must have shrunk a little more during his cruel, orgasmic torment last night, before he had passed out from the overstimulation. 

“Come on, hurry up!” demanded Scarlet, tapping her feet impatiently on the floor. “We haven’t got all morning, you know. I swear, if you make me late for school…”

“I—I w-won’t, mistress!” stammered Clayton. His voice sounded hollow and distant, like it was issuing from some faint, faraway place. He slipped Scarlet’s shoes on her feet, one by one, and very carefully tied the laces up in a solid knot with his tiny, shaking hands. 

“What the fuck are you doing?” came Scarlet’s harsh voice and she suddenly raised her sole up and pushed down on Clayton’s stomach, forcing him down onto his back as she effortlessly held his entire body down with a single foot. 

“You better double-knot each shoe, slave,” she said menacingly. “If my shoes come untied at any point at school today, then it’s going to be a solid hour in the cage for you…with the electrified violet wand.”

Clayton shuddered in fear. He had only spent a few minutes in the electrified cage a couple days before, but that had been enough time to reduce him to a blubbering, insane wreak. He couldn’t imagine what an entire hour in the same situation would be like…he might actually die! And he would definitely lose his mind…and might not ever get it back again. 

Scarlet let him back up, and Clayton proceeded to make extra, extra sure that he tied each one of her shoes tightly, with double knots. He had no desire to experience that punishment ever again, let alone for an entire hour. 

After her shoes were securely tied, Scarlet dragged Clayton over to the wall to measure him. 

“My goodness — 3’11!” she laughed, making wide eyes down at him from her statuesque position above him. “You’re an actual midget now, haha! Or is it “little person?” I would hate to be politically incorrect, haha! Oh man, look at this — stand on your tiptoes and try to reach my vagina with your head…haha, see? Not even close. You can barely reach it with your arms up. Pathetic. Ok, now let’s weigh you.” 

Moments later, Scarlet was cackling up at her bedroom ceiling as Clayton stared down in disbelief at the scale. 

“53!?” jeered Scarlet, shaking her head incredulously. “53 pounds!?! You’re like…a medium-sized dog now! Haha, and this is just the beginning, Clayton. Remember that. The fun is just getting started — wait until we get to school.” 

Breakfast that morning was a bit of an awkward affair. Kazehana had apparently drunk herself into an absolute stupor the previous night, so this morning, she was looking more ragged and haggard than usual. But Clayton couldn’t help but notice that, no matter how bedraggled she looked, Kazehana always had a regal, enormous majesty to her presence that was impossible to ignore. Even being shown up by Scarlet the previous night did nothing to change the magnificence of her tall, huge, curvy body. 

“Morning, mom!” said Scarlet, perhaps a little too smugly, as she sat down to eat. Clayton knelt by her feet on the floor, hoping that maybe Scarlet would toss him some leftover scraps sooner rather than later. His stomach was growling for food. Unfortunately for him, Scarlet heard some of the gurgles and used her shoe to force him belly-down on the floor. 

“I don’t need to hear your ugly little tummy making gross noises, Clayton,” she said, clearly annoyed. 

“Good morning, Scarlet,” said Kazehana, looking up from her plate as Alaina walked in, serving Scarlet, Lydia, and Kazehana their breakfast. Clayton had noticed that Lydia, Scarlet’s 10-year-old sister, looked a little bigger and taller than when he had last seen her. Had Scarlet used her power to grow her as well!? But he didn’t have much time to dwell on this question, because he was distracted by Kazehana’s voice. She sounded…thoughtful…or…maybe even apologetic. A moment later, Clayton’s suspicions were confirmed as the 7’6 amazon spoke up. 

“I…I owe you an apology, Scarlet,” said Kazehana. “I should never have invaded your space like I did last night.”

Scarlet clicked her tongue in response, but said nothing. Alaina laid out their food and went to stand in the archway of the door, waiting for them to clean their plates. 

“It was out of order for me to challenge you the way I did,” continued Kazehana, her voice clear and firm. “It’s a natural part of raising any daughter who shares the Asmodeus bloodline — eventually, the daughter will surpass the mother. I’ll admit, Scarlet, I wasn’t ready for you to grow past me, and…and I’m still a little shocked that it’s happened this quickly. But I have to hand it to you, my daughter. You’ve managed to procure yourself the perfect sub, someone who is so hopelessly pathetic and wretched that he actually WANTS to see you grow bigger and taller, despite how you treat him. It’s really quite amazing to see, Scarlet.”

“So,” asked Scarlet boldly, sitting up straight in her chair, “You admit that you were jealous of me getting to have a slave like this?”

“I absolutely admit it, Scarlet,” said Kazehana, nodding emphatically. “And I want to say that I’m sorry I reacted that way…that I’ve given it some thought…and that I’m actually very happy for you, and look forward to seeing your growth and development in the future.”

“What’s going on?” Lydia blurted out. She was shoveling food into her mouth and was apparently quite puzzled by everything that was happening. 

“Mom is…actually being pretty cool right now,” said Scarlet carefully. She was eying her mother intently, as if she was trying to detect any hint of disingenuousness in her mother’s words. However, Kazehana was completely in earnest, and a moment later, Scarlet sat back and smiled. 

“Well…thanks mom,” she said quietly. “I, uh…I didn’t expect you to do a 180 like that. Can you just please promise that you won’t bring your gross old men subs into my bedroom again? That guy was totally NOT my type.” 

“Who, Gary?” laughed Kazehana, her huge curves shaking with sudden mirth. “Haha, yeah, I believe he barked up the wrong tree, so to speak.”

“Where is he now?” asked Scarlet, digging into her food.

“I found him on the floor outside your bedroom last night,” said Alaina from the archway. “I took the liberty of carrying him to one of the castle’s secure rooms. He is still there, awaiting your pleasure, Ms. Kazehana.”

“Haha, well thank you Alaina,” said Kazehana pleasantly. “A terrified little man might be just what I need this morning.” 

“Mom, my clothes are too tight!” complained Lydia out of the blue. “Why are my clothes too small!?” 

“I can answer that one, Lydia,” said Scarlet, feeding a scrap of meat to Clayton, who ate out of her hand like an animal, totally abandoning all human pretense. “I think I grew you last night.”

“Grew me!?” cried Lydia excitedly. “You mean, like with your special powers? I thought you weren’t supposed to get those for years!” 

“I wasn’t,” chuckled Scarlet, shoving away Clayton’s hungrily lapping face, forcing him back under the table. “Until I got my new slave, and my powers became enhanced. You’ll understand when you get older.”

“But I’m older already!” laughed Lydia, jumping out of her seat and standing up tall. “Look at me! I’m already bigger!”

“Bigger and older aren’t the same thing, Lydia,” laughed Kazehana.

“Mom’s right,” said Scarlet. “See, I’ll prove it — get out from under there, Clayton. Go on! Stand next to my sister.”

Clayton had been dreading this moment for some time, but he had no choice other than to obey. He got up on his rickety little legs and walked over, head bowed, to stand next to Scarlet’s 10-year-old sister. The comparison was ridiculous. Lydia had grown 4 inches, up to 4’10, and, next to Clayton, she was a towering 11 inches taller than him. Not only that, but she was significantly heavier and fleshier, and even her arms were bigger than Clayton’s legs. She must have outweighed him by 2 times at least. 

“See!?” burst out Scarlet in a loud guffaw. Clayton’s 7 years older than you, but you’re so, so much taller, bigger, and stronger. 

“Haha, wow!” giggled Lydia, looking down at Clayton. She suddenly walked around and stood behind him, putting her relatively huge hands on Clayton’s shoulders. Clayton couldn’t believe it — he felt the 10-year-old’s prepubescent breasts poking into the back of his head…her hips were even with his chest. He had never felt so small in his life. 

The journey to Mount Samodiva School was no less arduous than it had been the previous day. Scarlet made a humorous (for her, at least) attempt to ride Clayton, but of course, the 7’10 curvy, buxom amazon immediately flattened Clayton’s 3’11, 53-pound body out like a pancake. Clayton had felt all the air completely pressed out of his lungs by Scarlet’s enormous ass, and she had made a point of sitting there for a few seconds, unmoving. Clayton knew that if Scarlet simply chose to remain sitting like that, she would literally crush him to death. But after a few seconds, she relented, laughing. Instead of riding him to school, then, Scarlet more or less dragged him. She had ordered Clayton to walk on all fours, as she strode ahead of his naked body, holding his leash that was attached to his collar. But Clayton could only crawl so fast on his hands and knees, and, especially when Scarlet was taking such long, graceful strides with her long legs, he found it impossible to keep up. But Scarlet was not going to slow down for him, and whenever he couldn’t keep up, she simply dragged him along by his throat, pulling his weight effortlessly with her strong hand as he gasped and choked. 

By the time they reached Mount Samodiva, the flesh on Clayton’s hands and knees was completely raw, he had an angry red ligature mark on his neck, and his breath was coming forward in desperate, pained heaves. His naked, emaciated body was covered with sweat. 

“Oh my god, you’re disgusting!” complained Scarlet as they walked up to the school entrance. She turned to look at the expertly-manicured school lawn. Suddenly, she pointed a long finger at the grass. She had put on a different nail polish that morning, and the blood-red paint sparkled in the morning sunlight from her sharp nail. 

“Go clean yourself off in the grass, slave,” ordered Scarlet. She bent down and undid the leash from his collar. “Go on! Go roll around in the grass until you’re dried off. I’m not taking a nasty little sweat hog into my school.” 

At this point, Clayton was just happy to be free of the leash for a few moments. And as he crawled onto the soft green grass, the morning dew served as a calming balm to his raw, irritated knees and palms. Unconsciously, he let out a pleasant sigh. The grass felt incredible, especially compared to the rigid acerbity of the sidewalk. Clayton soon abandoned himself to his task, rolling around and around shamelessly, with his stomach in the air. A small crowd of girls had gathered, all of them clutching their school books as they whispered to each other and snickered. 

“Aww, look how happy it is!” laughed one of the girls. 

“Haha, it loves playing in the grass!” giggled another.

“I wish my dog would be that frisky!” chuckled a third girl. 

A couple of the girls even ventured onto the grass and bent down, extending their hands to Clayton’s head. One of them looked up at Scarlet. 

“Can I pet him?” she asked innocently and politely. 

“Sure, why not?” answered Scarlet, shrugging her shoulders. “Just no feeding him. Only I get to do that — I wanna make sure his brain is trained to depend upon me for every source of sustenance.” 

“Awww!” cooed the girls as they pet Clayton behind the ears. These girls were around normal size, around 5-and-a-half feet tall, but they all seemed huge to him. Their hands felt enormous as they touched him, and he wasn’t able to stifle a little groan of pleasure as one of the girls started scratching her sharp fingernails gently into the back of his head. He was totally abandoning himself to his role as Scarlet’s submissive — her constant threat of violence had already been seared into his brain, but this behavior went even further. For the first time, Clayton actually allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of utter submission. The fact that he was literally being treated like a dog by these comparatively-huge schoolgirls was really getting him going, and as he rolled around and around in the grass, to their touches and caresses, his cock started getting hard. 

The all-too-familiar tingle in his spine started up again. He felt a sudden wave of sickness and disgust at himself. How was he enjoying this!? WHY was he enjoying it!? He was nothing more than an animal to these girls, and something even less to Scarlet, who was watching on with a grin on her face. Clayton quickly tried to reverse the blood flow from his cock, but the coos and caresses of the girls were just making him harder. Tears of shame and frustration started to gather in his eyes — he deserved this…he deserved every bit of this treatment. If he was going to just give up and let his mind start to enjoy it, then he completely warranted all the torments coming his way. Clayton felt beyond disgusted with himself, as he started to sniffle and cry a little. 

“Aww, look, it’s getting emotional!” said one of the girls softly. “How cuuutte!!” 

“Ok, ok, that’s enough of all that,” chuckled Scarlet, waving the other girls away with her hand. “There will be plenty of time for all that later. We don’t want to be late for class.”

“Scarlet!” said one of the girls in wonder, straightening up and looking up at the towering amazon. “I can’t believe how huuuuugge you are!! Has it already started!? Have your powers already become…that advanced!?” 

“Just wait and see,” said Scarlet cryptically, with a knowing grin. 

“If you have the patience!” came a laughing voice…Gillian’s. Clayton looked up to see that Gillian and Cora were walking through the crowd of schoolgirls, rising above them like tall behemoths. Since Gillian was now 6’6, and Cora 6’3, they towered above the other girls, even though they didn’t get anywhere close to approaching Scarlet’s monumental height. The other girls chattered in wonder as the two massive women came on, and the crowd parted to let them through. Moments later, Gillian and Cora were standing on either side of Scarlet, Cora with her arms crossed over her colossal chest and Gillian with her hands on her enormous hips. Tall amazons though they were, standing next to Scarlet, they looked quite small. The top of Gillian’s head didn’t even come up to Scarlet’s shoulders, and Cora’s eyes were even with the underside of Scarlet’s huge breasts. 

“The patience!” laughed Scarlet, feigning outrage. “Oh, I’m sorry, was growing 8 inches on one night not enough for you, Gillian?”

“No!” said Gillian loudly, smiling deviously. “I can never have enough!” 

“Ha! That’s the spirit,” laughed Scarlet, nodding her head appreciatively. 

“And you don’t make it any easier, you know, Scarlet,” said Cora, cocking her head as she pretended to be displeased. “When YOU grow over a foot, it doesn’t really matter how much we grow, now, does it? We still feel small next to you!” 

“Hahaha, such ingratitude!” snorted Scarlet, snapping her fingers down at Clayton, which he took as an immediate command to crawl towards her and cower at her feet. Scarlet bent down and re-attached the leash to his collar. He knelt at her feet, bowing his head as he tried and failed to hide his erect cock. 

“I mean, how’s THAT for appreciation?!” demanded Scarlet, pointing down at Clayton’s erect penis. “I literally stopped his heart last night, girls. Like, after you two left, I sucked him so hard that his little heart actually stopped beating for a moment or two.”

“What??” cried Cora, her big blue eyes going wide. 

“Yeah!” said Scarlet, nodding her head knowingly. “Right?! I had to smack his chest a couple times to get it started again!”

“Holy shit, Scarlet, that’s wild!” cried Gillian, her own green eyes going just as wide as Cora’s. She and Cora both looked down at Clayton with some concern, and Clayton could see that a lot of the other girls had the same expression on their faces too — but it wasn’t heavy concern. It was more like concern mixed with some kind of awe, some kind of novelty interest…and it made him feel even smaller. 

“Yeah, and that’s what I mean by “gratitude,”” laughed Scarlet. “I literally almost killed this little guy last night, and look at him right now, kneeling down like the obedient slave he is, at my feet, with a helpless erection pointing up at my chin. This is what true appreciation looks like, girls. You could learn a thing or two from the slave, you know!”

The crowd of schoolgirls laughed appreciatively. Gillian shook her head through a wry grin.

“Haha, no I don’t think I can ever stoop to THAT level of appreciation, Scarlet,” she chuckled. 

Suddenly, the bell rang for class, and the girls all started to crowd into the school’s entrance. Clayton was thrilled to discover that, almost as soon as the bell rang, Scarlet was bending down towards him, a dog treat in her hand. He hungrily ate the treat out of her hand — it had only been two days, but already, he was becoming conditioned to salivate at the sound of the bell.

Ms. Kojima was waiting for her students in her classroom, sitting up on her desk expectantly as they filed in. Clayton was generally keeping his head down in the sea of schoolgirl legs that passed him by on either side, but he did manage to look up and see Ms. Kojima eying him with a hungry expression on her face, like she had been waiting for this particular moment for a long time. As he looked up, Clayton also noticed that girl from yesterday…the quiet, smart one…the gentle one, with the soft green eyes. Shrunken down as he was, Tarryn’s fleshy body looked absolutely gigantic to him, and as he stared at her fair form, she glanced over and made eye contact with him. As her big, gentle eyes looked into his, Clayton felt something warm and syrupy go through his body, infiltrating every bit of his internal organs. This girl was absolutely beautiful, and the way that she held herself was, just…Clayton had never seen anything like it. She was so quiet, and so tenderly sure of herself, that he wondered whether she might also be some kind of…supernatural being. Except, rather than being a demon like Scarlet, she was some sort of angelic figure.

But Clayton didn’t have a lot of time to think about all this, because the bell rang again, and Ms. Kojima hopped off her desk. Class had begun. 

“Well!” said Ms. Kojima, clapping her hands together excitedly. “Let me just begin by saying that it is clear to me…and to the rest of you as well, no doubt…that something truly extraordinary has happened in the last 24 hours. Can anyone tell me what that is?”

“I know!” cried Cassie, the mousy girl in the back, raising her hand eagerly. Gillian and Scarlet looked at each other and rolled their eyes. 

“Yes?” asked Ms. Kojima, pointing at her. 

“Scarlet grew into a giant!” blurted out Cassie. “And…and Gillian and Cora grew some too!” 

“Wow, let’s hear it for Cassie, everyone!” laughed Gillian, clapping her hands sarcastically. The other girls laughed appreciatively.. 

“Ms. Stackhouse! Enough of that, please!” scolded Ms. Kojima, even though she had a smile on her face. “Yes, Cassie, that’s correct. And such unusual growth is absolutely of interest to us in this room, because this is Biology, after all! Why do we think that it’s important to investigate this growth further, girls?” 

Cora raised her hand, and Ms. Kojima called on her. 

“Because,” said Cora, “It’s our job as scientists to investigate anomalies in nature. When we don’t know the answer to something, we shouldn’t just leave it at that. We’re supposed to ask why.”

“Very well put, Ms. Green!” said Ms. Kojima appreciatively. 

“But the growth isn’t a mystery,” blurted out Gillian. “We know how it’s happening.”

“Oh we do?” asked Ms. Kojima, peering closely at Gillian. “Please, Ms. Stackhouse, enlighten us, then.”

“Uhhh…well,” said Gillian, grinning a little in spite of the embarrassed color that was coming into her face. She had never been as comfortable in an academic setting as Cora. Gillian’s real place was excelling in sports. But it didn’t stop her trying to keep up with Cora. “I meant, uh…haha, I mean, maybe we don’t know HOW, specifically,” she said, backtracking a little. “But we know WHY it’s happening.” And here, she pointed at Scarlet, who made a joking slashing mark across her neck. 

“Well, that very may well be,” said Ms. Kojima, approaching Scarlet as she spoke. The little teacher was a good deal shorter than Scarlet, even though Scarlet was sitting down. Her huge bulk was squeezed comically into her desk, so much so that her bulk threatened to splinter the desk into a dozen pieces. 

“It’s true that we all know of Scarlet’s…unique lineage,” said Ms. Kojima. “But that doesn’t really concern the subject of Biology specifically. What I’m more interested in, girls, is exploring the implications of Scarlet’s special…abilities, let’s call them…within the framework of our subject matter.” 

Gillian looked a little confused, but Cora and Tarryn were nodding knowingly. 

“Ms. Asmodeus?” asked Ms. Kojima, “Do you mind being the subject of our inquiry this period? Is it going to be uncomfortable having all the attention on you?”

“Oh, Ms. Kojima,” said Scarlet, her voice dripping with sarcasm, “I don’t know how I’m going to be able to handle it. I really, REALLY don’t like attention, and I CERTAINLY don’t like being in the center of it.”

“A simple “yes” would have sufficed, young lady,” tutted Ms. Kojima, chuckling along with the rest of the class. “Now class, as we explore this unique biological anomaly, I want you all to also pay close attention to Scarlet’s…” And here, she gestured down to Clayton, who’s heart leapt into his mouth at having been directly referred to. He had hoped that he would be able to just sit through the class quietly at Scarlet’s feet, but this hope was fast vanishing before his eyes. 

“Pet…slave…whatever you wanna call him,” said Scarlet dismissively, waving her hand. 

“Let’s just refer to him as Exhibit A, how about?” asked Ms. Kojima. “And you, Ms. Asmodeus, as exhibit B.”

“Fine, except let’s switch that around,” said Scarlet. “I’m Exhibit A, and little slave here is Exhibit B. We don’t want to give him any false ideas of superiority now, do we?”

“Haha, as if!” laughed the teacher. “Ok, very well. So, class — here we have Exhibit A, and down below her, Exhibit B. Could you both come up to the front of the class, please?”

Scarlet rose up out of her desk, and not a moment too soon, because it was about to break into several pieces. She walked to the front of the classroom, trailing Clayton behind her with the leash. 

“Excellent,” said Ms. Kojima. “Ok class, now I want you all to start taking notes, ok? No matter what happens, I want you all to make sure that you’re recording it for your lab reports that will be due next week. So, now…let’s start simple. What do you all see?”

“A gorgeous amazon and a tiny, skinny, dwarf at her feet!” laughed Gillian, and many girls joined in the laughter. 

“Ok, ok,” said Ms. Kojima smiling, “That’s fine…although remember, I will be asking you to define your terms, Ms. Stackhouse. What else? What are their similarities? Differences?”

“I mean,” said Cassie from the back of the class, “I guess they both have a head and arms and legs and feet and hands…like…they both have, uh, human bodies…although…”

“Although what, Ms. Blake?” asked the teacher. “Go on, this is good!”

“Although…uh…well, the dwarf almost doesn’t look human,” said Cassie. 

“In what way?” asked Ms. Kojima, nodding her head. 

“Well, to begin with,” said Cora, “No human is supposed to look like that.”

“Yessss,” said Ms. Kojima, inclining her head. “More specific, please. You’re all on the right track.”

“Body mass index,” came a soft, velvety voice from the left corner of the front of the class. Everyone turned to see who had spoken — it was Tarryn, and she was looking down at Clayton curiously. 

“Yes!” said Ms. Kojima, “Did everyone hear what Tarryn said? I hope you are all taking notes. Keep going, Ms. Lawrence!” 

“Body mass index is a person’s weight divided by their height,” continued Tarryn, her soft voice having the almost-uncanny ability to project despite its gentleness. “Scarlet…I mean Exhibit A…” and here Tarryn smiled sheepishly, and Clayton felt another little lurch in his heart. This girl was absolutely gorgeous. 

“Exhibit A is not only far taller than average,” said Tarryn, “But far heavier too. And her weight is impressively distributed across her body…to the extent where she looks almost…almost beyond human.”

“Mmhmm,” said Ms. Kojima, as Scarlet beamed proudly at Tarryn’s compliment. 

“Now Exhibit B is another story entirely,” continued Tarryn. Clayton felt her soft green eyes going over his exposed, naked flesh, and he felt himself harden once again. “Unlike Exhibit A, Exhibit B seems…well, almost like the opposite.”

“Explain, Ms. Lawrence,” said Ms. Kojima, as the other girls scribbled down notes with their pens and pencils.

“Well, in terms of Body Mass Index,” said Tarryn softly, “Exhibit B looks to be…very much underweight.”

“But he’s already so short anyway!” blurted out Cassie. “Maybe his body weight is normal for someone his size!”

“I don’t think so,” said Tarryn, shaking her head. “Scarlet…uh…Exhibit A…? How tall is Exhibit B now?”

Scarlet laughed at Tarryn’s little joke. “He’s 3’11 right now,” she said, pulling up the leash a little, so that Clayton was forced to stand next to her. Her huge thigh rose up alongside his body, many times his own weight. In addition to Tarryn’s attention, standing like this in front of the class was more than enough to make Clayton’s cock go full mast. 

“Remember, note everything girls!” called Ms. Kojima, pointing to Clayton’s rising erection. Several girls snickered. 

“And how much does he weigh?” asked Tarryn, writing down numbers in her notes. 

“He’s a solid 53 pounds now,” laughed Scarlet. “Although he might have sweated out a couple more on the way to school.”

“Ok, let’s just assume he’s 52 now,” said Tarryn, writing down the number. “Now, let’s see…3’11…how high is that in meters?”

“1.1938 meters!” announced Cora proudly. She had already been doing the calculation in her own notes. 

“Ok,” said Tarryn, smiling, “So we square that number and then, uhh…divide it by the kilogram equivalent in kilograms…soooo…”

“16.5!” called out Cora. 

“Oh my god, you guys are such nerds!” laughed Gillian. 

“Ms. Stackhouse, please!” laughed Ms. Kojima. “Ok, very good, Tarryn and Cora — a 16.5 BMI for Exhibit B. Now girls, go find the BMI chart in your textbooks and measure the number against it to see if Ms. Green’s original assertion is correct.”

A few moments later, Cora uttered a shocked cry. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “Normal BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9! That means…that…haha, oh wow…Scarlet’s pet is BADLY underweight!” 

“Just like I thought,” said Tarryn, nodding. “That’s what you were getting at before, Cora. A human being isn’t supposed to be that…skinny and bony. And, just like Scarlet looks almost superhuman…her pet…Exhibit B…looks SUBhuman.”

“An apt description, Ms. Lawrence,” said Ms. Kojima, nodding her head. “And it’s backed up by actual data too! Very nice!” 

The minutes passed, and the classroom of girls kept noting more comparisons between Scarlet and Clayton. The whole time, Clayton stayed rock hard. The humiliation was just too much for him to handle, and the more thickly it was laid on, the more aroused he became. After 5 minutes, he was just about ready to burst. 

When the other girls had reached a stopping point, Scarlet knew what Ms. Kojima wanted her to do. Standing there in front of the class, she blinked her eyes slowly as she focused herself. This was going to be interesting, seeing what she was capable of. She targeted her energy as widely across the room as she could. Within moments, her right eye started glowing that same deep shade of pink.

“Look!” cried Cassie. “Scarlet’s eye is changing color!” 

“Notes please, Ms. Blake!” called Ms. Kojima. Clayton could tell that the teacher was gearing up for something big…and a moment later, it started happening. Ms. Kojima and Tarryn uttered little cries, almost simultaneously, as they started growing before everyone’s eyes. The other girls watched wide-eyed, taking notes as they started jabbering excitedly amongst themselves. 

“Look at Tarryn!”

“Oh my god, she’s outgrowing her desk!”

“Ms. Kojima’s growing too!” 

“Oh my god! Tarryn’s boobs!”

“Jesus, she’d better not get taller than me!” 

“Oh shut up Gillian, you’re such a size hog!”

“Remember, keep taking notes everyone!”

“You’re such a suck-up Cassie!”

“No fair! Tarryn was already curvy! Look at her now!”

“Check out Ms. Kojima’s butt! it’s getting huge!” 

A chorus of excited female voices flowed over itself as Scarlet’s right eye glowed pink for a few more moments. Then, almost as soon as it had started, it went out again, and her eyes were coal black once more. She took a couple of deep breaths. That wasn’t a bad start, although she needed to rest for a minute before she tried it again. 

“It’s the power in her eye!” called Cassie. “That’s what grew them!”

“Why do you…you say that, Ms….Ms. Blake?” asked Ms. Kojima breathlessly. She had shot up almost a foot in height — she now stood at a solid 6 feet tall, and her brow was furrowed in pleasure as she felt up her newly-enlarged boobs. 

“Well, her eye started glowing, and then you two started growing!” said Cassie. Cora was shaking her head.

“Tell us why that is…whew that felt amazing, Ms. Asmodeus…Tell us why, Ms. Green, that Ms. Blake’s proposal is inadequate.”

“Because correlation doesn’t equal causation,” said Cora, looking back at Cassie. Cassie was about to flip Cora off, but Ms. Kojima was speaking. 

“That’s correct, Ms. Green!” she said, determined to keep the classroom focused on the lesson. “Now, it may very well be that Scarlet’s power comes from her eye, but our observations are not adequate to explain the phenomenon…not yet, at least. Ms. Lawrence, how do you feel?”

All eyes turned to Tarryn, who had stood up out of her desk. A hush fell on the room, and Clayton felt the base of his cock starting to seize up. Tarryn had already been quite tall, but Scarlet had just grown her another foot in height. She now stood at an incredible 6’10, and her breasts and ass had swelled considerably as well. But it was her face that was so arresting…she had already been beautiful, but now, she was just…ravishingly gorgeous…to the point where Clayton actually wasn’t sure who was more beautiful, her or Scarlet. They were like 2 sides of the same coin…yin and yang…light and dark. 

Tarryn walked up to the front of the room and stretched her huge body. 

“I feel incredible,” she said, her eyes going wide. “Invigorated…energetic…and…”

Winking at Scarlet, she bent down to Clayton, filling his vision completely. The top of his head was even with her vagina. 

“Sexually aroused,” breathed Tarryn into Clayton’s face. Her sweet breath made his eyes water. She extended out a long finger and tapped Clayton’s cock. That was all he needed. He spewed out in orgasm, sending rope after rope of cum into the air as he fell back into Scarlet’s huge meaty thigh. Tarryn immediately knelt down and held her mouth open, catching Clayton’s load expertly in her mouth. 

“You all had better be jotting this down!” cried Ms. Kojima, as she reached under her skirt and began to finger her wet pussy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com