- Text Size +

Scarlet averted her dark eyes downward, towards the hapless 5’7 man who was naked and totally prone, standing there like a scared child, with Gillian and Cora holding onto his metal leash. He wasn’t a tall or large man by any stretch of the imagination, but at 5’7, 160 pounds, he had never felt like he was abnormally small…until tonight. Not only had he been coerced into this house by Kazehana, the biggest, tallest woman he had ever seen, but he was now apparently trapped in the bedroom of her daughter, whom he had just seen grow up to a staggering 7’6, right before his eyes. Her huge, tall, black platform heels made Scarlet a fearsome 8 feet tall, and she stared down on him with her hands on her hips, flanked by the 6’4 Gillian and 6’1 Cora…they were all staring at him hungrily. 

“What’s your name?” asked Scarlet authoritatively. It sounded like she was speaking to a lesser being…a pet. And she was. 

“G-g-gary,” he stuttered, feeling smaller than he ever had in his life. He was eye level with Cora’s shoulders, the top of Gillian’s breasts, and the bottom abdominal muscles of Scarlet’s stomach. 

“Well, Gary,” said Scarlet, “Take a look at my little slave over there — Slave! Stand up!” 

Clayton immediately struggled to his feet, and his skinny little legs shook with the effort. He had been milked completely dry, and additionally, as he had watched Scarlet grow and rise up above her mother, he had shrunk another 2 whole inches, so that he now stood at an incredibly diminutive 4’4. 

“Come over here,” said Scarlet simply. Her voice was not particularly loud or harsh, but it carried a weighty authority that was not going to be denied. Clayton shuffled over, finally standing next to Scarlet’s beckoning hand. The top of his head barely would have brushed Scarlet’s vagina if he had stood underneath her. As it was now, his head was even with her hand as she held it down completely by her side. Without speaking to Clayton, Scarlet reached her huge hand over and palmed his entire head effortlessly. Her long, strong fingers completely encircled his head, going all the way down over his face, over his nose and almost down to his mouth. She turned Clayton’s head this way, then that, showing how easy it was for her to manipulate his movements. 

“You see this little guy here?” Scarlet asked down to Gary.

“Uh, y-yeah,” he answered uncertainly, and with a touch of fear in his voice. 

“You know what’s happened to him, Gary?” she asked.

“N-no, no, I don’t,” he said. 

“Clayton here…my slave…gets smaller whenever he gets all lusty for me,” said Scarlet, with a cruel smile starting to form again on her lips. “Whenever I make his little cock get hard…well…then he gets smaller! Pretty simple, right? Haha!” She turned Clayton’s head back and forth in her palm, like she was playing with him. 

“All Clayton has to do is not feel any lust towards me, and he gets to keep his size,” continued Scarlet down at Gary. “Seems like a pretty easy thing to avoid, right, Gary? Haha, I mean, I know I’m pretty hot and all (and I just got ten times hotter, I know), but little Clayton here can think about anything…anything…to distract himself from his sexual feelings, you know? But has he done that, ladies?”

“Haha, no way!” cackled Gillian, shaking her head.

“Nope!” laughed Cora. “Maybe he’s tried, but it sure doesn’t show, does it?”

“No it doesn’t,” said Scarlet softly, arching her neck so that she could actually look down at Clayton. Just standing up straight, she couldn’t see him — her boobs had gotten too big, and he was too far beneath them. 

“You see, Gary,” said Scarlet, in that same, soft, deadly voice, “Clayton claims that he doesn’t want to get smaller. That he doesn’t want to give up his power. But the results say otherwise, don’t they? Even though Clayton may think that he doesn’t want this, his little mind just can’t stay off me. He can’t help himself, Gary. My little slave just keeps thinking about me and thinking about me…and there’s nothing he can do to stop it. It doesn’t even matter that I’m his half-sister.”

“Y-you’re his…you’re siblings!?” stammered Gary, horrified. 

“Oh yes,” said Scarlet, nodding down at him appreciatively. “And trust me, it still feels kinda weird for me, too. Normally I would’ve already fucked my little slave into oblivion, but with Clayton here…? Mmmm, yeah maybe I’m not quite ready for that yet. Still a little odd for me, perhaps. But you see that, Gary?”

Scarlet had just pointed down to Clayton’s cock, which, despite having cum his brains out over and over for the last hour or more, was rising up to attention like an exhausted but dutiful soldier. Clayton just couldn’t help it; there was nothing he could do. Scarlet’s humiliating dirty talk was getting the better of him yet again. Gillian and Cora’s eyes widened as they saw his penis lengthen and thicken. 

“Oh. My. God,” breathed Gillian and awe. “No way — you’re fucking kidding me…he’s getting hard again!?” 

“Incredible!” murmured Cora, her big blue eyes lingering on Clayton’s cock. “Just incredible…and after all he’s been through tonight!” 

“I’m telling you, girls,” laughed Scarlet. “I’ve found me a sub for the ages. I know mom’s totally kicking herself right now, that she gave him away to me. It just doesn’t get any better than this. So Gary? You wanna end up like this?”

“No!” cried Gary fearfully, putting up his hands. 

“Oh? Why not?” asked Scarlet innocently. 

“B-because…because he’s…he’s just so…uh, so small now!” he managed to say. Gary didn’t want to make this little guy feel any worse than he already did, but…what was he supposed to say? The facts were all there, and impossible to argue with. 

“So small…and so skinny and pathetic and weak?” ventured Scarlet. Gary nodded his head. 

“Well, I don’t think you ever have to worry about getting this small,” chuckled Scarlet. She suddenly tightened her grip on Clayton’s head and lifted him up with a single hand, as easily as if she was lifting a rather large doll. 

“Yeah, you’d have to be submissive to the core to shrink down to this little guy’s size,” continued Scarlet, holding Clayton up to her face and staring deeply into his eyes. She glanced down at Gary. 

“Although, you are rather submissive, aren’t you, little man?”

Gary looked like he was going to try and protest and argue, but he quickly bowed his head and nodded. There wasn’t going to be any way that he could talk his way out of this. 

“Mmmm, yeah, I can tell,” said Scarlet. “You’re too afraid to be hard right now, but I can smell it in your balls, little guy. I can smell that submissive man juice in there, just starting to bubble away.” 

“Oh, please let us have him, Scarlet!” burst out Gillian suddenly, putting her hands together in supplication. “I wanna play with him before your mom realizes she left him here! Please!?!” 

“Yeah, pleeaasseee Scarlet!?” implored Cora in unison. “I know we already got to play with Clayton, but just watching you grow, and…and feeling the rush as you actually grew us…I don’t feel like stopping for the night. I wanna keep going!” 

“Ok, ok girls!” laughed Scarlet, now holding Clayton with two hands, one under each of his tiny armpits. “Gary’s all yours. Do whatever you want with him. Hell, kill him for all I care. I need a little extra time with my little slave for tonight, just so we can get everything all…straightened out.” 

Clayton saw Scarlet’s dark eyes flash again, but only for a brief second, and he felt an icy chill begin to spread through his body. He didn’t know what Scarlet was talking about, but he could be sure that it was going to be painful. As his heart sank in fear and defeat, he heard Gillian and Cora’s excited squeals. 

“Ooooo, thanks Scarlet!” cried Gillian, rattling the metal of Gary’s leash excitedly. 

“Yessss!” cried Cora happily. “Oooo, I know — Gillian, let’s start him on the prostate milker! I wanna try a few new settings!” 

“You read my mind, Cora,” laughed Gillian as she bent down to peer into Gary’s face. “Ever had your prostate milked, little guy?” 

“Uhh…n-no,” said Gary, blinking in alarm and apprehension. These three women were all so young, and so big, curvy, and tall…but perhaps the most striking thing to Gary was just how…beautiful they all were. In fact, as he thought back through his memories, he couldn’t recall ever having seen three women who were as strikingly, frighteningly beautiful as the three women who were standing before him now. Their features were incredibly sharp and feminine; their lips were thick and plush, and looked totally ready to suck down a throat full of cum at the drop of a hat. Their faces were bright and vibrant, with the ample fleshiness of their cheeks in all the right places. Their hair was incredibly voluminous and full-bodied: Gillian’s waist-length cascades of brilliant red hair, Cora’s short-cut blond bangs, and Scarlet’s shoulder-length spill of jet-black hair were all almost too much for Gary to look at. He had never seen hair look that good before. And as far as their eyes…well…they were too much for Gary to take. He couldn’t hold eye contact with these amazonian beauties for more than half a second or so. They were just too piercing, and too beautiful: Cora’s dark greens, Cora’s dark blues, and Scarlet’s black eyes were literally overpowering.

“Haha well you’re about to find out what it feels like!” laughed Gillian. “Come on, mister — we’re going over in the corner to leave Scarlet and her slave to their private time.” 

Giggling with excitement, Gillian and Cora led Gary away by his leash, and soon, his plaintive cries and whimperings could be heard from the corner of the bedroom, as the two eager girls, newly grown and beatified by the power in Scarlet’s right eye, went to work on him. They used the prostate machine to tease, torture, and torment Gary’s helpless prostate, and even when he passed out, after his fourth orgasm, they didn’t even stop. Their growth had spurred them on to a level of sexual energy and dynamism that they had never thought possible. They were going to squeeze out this man’s juices…every last drop of them. 

Meanwhile, Scarlet was having her “private time” with Clayton. For the first 5 minutes, Scarlet didn’t say anything at all. Instead, she just sat on her bed, with her elbows resting down on her knees, as she stared down hard at Clayton, who was kneeling down on the floor in between her legs. These long minutes of silence were absolute agony for Clayton. Several times, he tried to look up at Scarlet and catch her eye, but whenever he did, he immediately looked back downward, too overwhelmed by the dark power in Scarlet’s stare. Just like Gary (but even less so than him, since Clayton was so much smaller and weaker), Clayton found it nearly impossible to look into Scarlet’s eyes. He was too afraid. After 5 minutes, though, Scarlet softly uttered a direct order. 

“Look at me,” she said simply, and Clayton did. He was already feeling tinier than he had ever felt in his life, with Scarlet’s huge legs and gigantic heels dwarfing his body on either side, but now that she was forcing him to look up into her eyes, he felt smaller still. After a few seconds, he had to look away. 

“I said,” growled Scarlet, bending down and smacking Clayton hard in the face, “Look at me! And don’t you dare look away!” Clayton whimpered in pain as he righted himself and looked back into Scarlet’s black eyes. The seconds went by, and her eyes began to seem like they were burning down into his, possessing him completely, taking whatever was left inside him and filling it up with her power, and her strength. After a couple minutes of this staring, Clayton was beginning to feel like there was nothing of himself left anymore — Scarlet was burning it all away with the power of her eyes. 

And then, right when Clayton was starting to feel like there was nothing left, Scarlet’s right eye suddenly started to gleam that same dark shade of pink again. Clayton felt the fear redouble in his breast like an acrid wave crashing on the shore — he knew something was happening…something magical and powerful. He felt the tingling in his spine increase again, and he knew he was shrinking. He felt himself sink lower and lower on his knees. But that wasn’t all. He could tell that Scarlet was growing — her legs thickened around him, her already-huge hips swelled and widened even more, and her impressive rack grew and burgeoned further still. 

“Oooo Scarlet!” came Gillian’s voice from across the room. “I feel it again! It’s happening again!”

“Haha oh wow me too!” cried Cora excitedly. “We’re growing again Scarlet!” 

“I know, girls,” said Scarlet, not taking her eyes off Clayton for a single moment. A large, scary smile had crept across her face. “I know.” 

This spurt was a bit shorter than last time, but it seemed to Clayton that it was only because Scarlet had decided that this would be so. She slowly blinked her eyes, and when her eyelids came up again, her right eye had returned to its normal coal-black. Clayton collapsed down on the floor, breathing hard. It had taken almost of all the energy he had to hold eye contact with his captor for so long, and, now that she had ended it implicitly, he was left gasping for air. 

But Scarlet didn’t give him any time to re-collect himself. She reached down and roughly grabbed him around the neck with her huge hand, bringing him up to her face as she continued to sit on her bed. 

“So you know what’s going on, I suspect?” she remarked to him inquiringly. “I doubt even your tiny mind is incapable of putting two and two together, huh?”

“Y-yes mistress,” he breathed, nodding his head. His face was even with Scarlet’s, and his legs were dangling many inches off the floor. She was holding him up with one hand. 

“So, tell me, then,” she said challengingly. “What’s happening, slave? What’s been going on here?”

“Y-you’re…you’ve been g-growing yourself, and…and Gillian and Cora,” said Clayton, trying his hardest to keep his voice steady. 

“Yesss,” she said, smiling deviously. “How?”

“Uh…I-I d-don’t know,” answered Clayton honestly. “Th-there, uh…there seems to b-be some kind of, uh…uh, power in your eye that…that d-does it.” 

“Mmmm yes, very good,” purred Scarlet. “And you? What about you?” 

“I’ve…I’ve shrunk more,” said Clayton. 

“Haha, yes you certainly have,” chuckled Scarlet darkly. “Actually, let’s see how much, why don’t we?” 

She stood up and carried Clayton over to the height chart. She stood up tall, still in her heels, with her back to the wall.

“Well?” she asked Clayton, holding him up over her head so he could see the measurement. “What’s it say?” 

“It says…it says that you’re…8’4,” croaked Clayton, hardly believing what he was seeing. 

“Hmmm, 8’4!” said Scarlet, apparently happy with her growth. “That means, even without these heels, I’m 7’10. Ha! I’ve got mom by 4 inches now. Haha…ok, now let’s see how much shorter and punier you’ve gotten.” 

Scarlet deposited Clayton down on the ground and then knelt down next to him. On her knees, Clayton’s head still only came up to the middle of her huge breasts. She glanced over his head as he stood with his back to the height chart. 

“Haha, oh my god, you’re 4’1 now!” she barked down at him, cackling meanly into the air. “You just shrank another 3 whole inches!”

“Are…uh…” Clayton began to ask, but then thought better of it. 

“Am I what?” asked Scarlet sharply. “Come on, spit it out!” 

“Are you, uh…are you shrinking me too?” asked Clayton fearfully. 

“Hahaha! Oh so you’re trying to deflect responsibility now, are you?!” laughed Scarlet. 

“N-no! No, I’m just…just c-curious,” said Clayton, holding up his hands. 

“Well, for your information,” said Scarlet imperiously, standing up all the way and putting her hands on her hips, “I only have the power to grow, Clayton. You hear that, little slave? I have no part to play in your shrinking. Uh-uh, that’s all on you. That’s all in your own head. You can stop shrinking whenever you want…that is, if you have the brain power to stop yourself from lusting after your gigantic half-sister. Haha, which, of course, you don’t. So I’m sorry Clayton, but you have no one to blame but yourself for how small and pathetic you’ve become.”

Clayton hung his head in shame. He had been hoping that maybe Scarlet had somehow done this to him, that he was in some way absolved of responsibility for his own shrinking. That was the worst part of the shrinking to him — that it was all by his own doing…his own inability to overcome his lustful thoughts. When he had seen the power in Scarlet’s eye, he had nursed a hope, just the little smidgen of a hope, that Scarlet was doing all this to him. But now she had crushed the hope almost as quickly as it had been born.

“Yeah, that’s right,” said Scarlet as she stood over him. “Feel the shame, slave. Feel the crushing weight of your own guilt. It’s all you, little one. It’s all you and your weak, pitiful, submissive mind.” 

As Scarlet stood over him, Clayton was able to see just how huge their size difference was now. With Scarlet in her heels, Clayton’s head didn’t even come close to her crotch anymore. Her huge, muscled, feminine legs rose up before him, each of them twice his own weight, and many, many times stronger. Her knees were just about even with his chest…his chest…and her mammoth breasts looked far, far away. Clayton wasn’t even able to see her face unless she arched herself down at a certain angle. 

“So you’ve discovered the power in my right eye,” said Scarlet, bending down so that she could see him. “Haha, I guess I have too! I’m not supposed to get this power until much later…haha, that’s why mom was so freaked out. She’s not ready to defer to me yet…guess she’d better get used to it pretty fast! But anyway, Clayton…my tiny little submissive slave…you’d better get used to it too. This power of mine, I mean. Because it’s just getting started.” 

“Y-your power?” squeaked Clayton up at the dark behemoth of his half-sister. 

“Yes, my power,” she breathed down at him. “Because, you see my little pet, I can grow other women around me too, if I wish. I can grow Gillian and Cora. Gillian’s 6’6 now…haha, and Cora’s 6’3! Can you believe it!? And they’re both curvier and sexier than ever. Look at them over there!” 

Clayton turned to see both girls giggling and squealing as they took turns fiddling with the prostate machine on Gary, who had lost his voice begging and pleading with them to stop. His whole body was rigid and his eyes were rolling back into his head from the overstimulation. For the 6th time that night, he suddenly rolled his head to the side as he passed out in a dead faint. Gillian and Cora gave each other high-fives as they kept giggling. Gillian turned up the setting even further for the prostate bean. Clayton looked back up at Scarlet, who was standing over him even closer now. He could barely see her face over her huge boobs. 

“And tomorrow,” she said down to him, in that same confident, quiet, and terrifying way, “I’m gonna test it out at school.”

“At…at school?!” said Clayton, feeling his stomach drop out from under him. It was already more than he could possibly deal with having three dominant women getting bigger and taller around him. But…all the girls at Scarlet’s school!?! It was going to be WAY too much. Clayton found his mind shooting back to the quiet girl who sat in the front of the classroom…what was her name? Tarryn…with her light green eyes and soft, gorgeous skin…was SHE going to grow too!?

“Yes, at school,” chuckled Scarlet. “And I have to say…I can’t wait.” Clayton saw her chuckle merrily to herself before, suddenly, her smile dropped and her eyes became cold and deadly. 

“But first,” she hissed as she picked him up again roughly by his neck, “I need to punish you tonight. Do you know why?” 

Clayton immediately knew why, and he nodded his head.

“Tell me,” demanded Scarlet. 

“I…I l-looked at you when…when I w-wasn’t supposed to,” said Clayton miserably, in reference to the moment earlier when Scarlet had slapped him across her bedroom. That had seemed to Clayton like it was punishment enough, but not for Scarlet…not for this sadist.

“Yes, that’s right,” said Scarlet. “Although do I really NEED a reason to punish my slave?” 

Clayton shook his head. 

“No,” said Scarlet. “Why?”

“B-because I’m your property and…and y-you can do whatever you want to me,” said Clayton in a dead kind of voice. Normally he would have been shaking in fear, but he had been through so much already that he was starting to feel numb to it all. For the first time, he almost hoped that Scarlet would accidentally kill him and end his suffering. But she seemed to know his thoughts and a nasty smile came to her face. Without any more words, she brought Clayton’s crotch up to her face and began sucking away on his cock. Clayton gasped out in pleasure, and within 20 seconds he had shot a measly little cum load into Scarlet’s mouth, which she immediately swallowed hungrily. She kept on sucking, this time with even more insistent force. Clayton screwed up his face as he clung to the top of Scarlet’s head, completely overstimulated. A couple minutes later, he was squealing out again as he burst once more into Scarlet’s mouth, his cum rocketing down her throat. He had not idea how his body was managing to produce semen at this pace, but he could feel it shoot out of him. 

“Mmmmm!!” growled Scarlet, gulping it all down. And she didn’t stop sucking. If anything, she just sucked harder. 

“Aaaaaauughh!!” cried Clayton in hopeless pain. The first orgasm had actually felt amazing, but the second one was way out of his comfort zone already. Now that Scarlet was continuing to suck on him, the blowjob was truly becoming painful. One minute later, Clayton hollered out in pain and anguish as he erupted again into Scarlet’s mouth, sending more semen down her throat. 

“Hmmmhmmhmmm!!” He felt Scarlet laughing around his cock, and the vibrations of her mirth teased and tormented his poor cock to a level that he had never even imagined possible. The prostate milking machine was bad enough, but somehow, the inside of Scarlet’s mouth was even worse. Somehow she knew exactly which spots to focus on, and how hard to suck and pull. She wasn’t even using her tongue yet. Clayton knew that he couldn’t beat on Scarlet’s head for her to stop — it wouldn’t have hurt her at all, but it would definitely increase the pain and intensity of his punishment. That’s what this was: his punishment. Clayton realized this as Scarlet continued to hum away on his cock, holding him up to her mouth as she stood up and started walking around her bedroom. She was looking into what Gillian and Cora were doing with Gary, and making wide, appreciative eyes at the cruel torments they were inflicting on his prostate. 

But Clayton couldn't hear any of Gary’s wild, pleading cries (when he was conscious, at least). He could barely even see anything anymore. His vision was becoming cloudy and indistinct as Scarlet kept sucking, sucking, and sucking on his tortured member. 

Eventually, Scarlet walked away from what the other girls were doing. Apparently they were through with Gary, and were packing up the prostate machine. Clayton seized up and fired off again down Scarlet’s throat. She hummed appreciatively and smacked his ass with her free hand. Clayton barely even felt it — his eyes were rolling into the back of his head, just like Gary’s had been a little while before. Drool was starting to drip from his open mouth, and his limbs, already weak from the shrinking, were becoming weaker still. 

And still Scarlet kept sucking. Not once had she stopped. Time had no meaning for Clayton anymore. He had no idea how long it had been — an hour? Two hours!?? It didn’t matter. All that mattered was the feel of Scarlet’s huge plush lips and hot moist mouth around his captive cock, enveloping it engrossing it, in the midst of her relentless suckle. Clayton’s whole world had been reduced to that single sensation. 

Scarlet hummed goodbye to Gillian and Cora as they waved at her, thanking her for the sexy night, and for growing them, and they jostled their hips left and right and shook their big asses in appreciation. They knew that Scarlet couldn’t talk right now. And they knew that an exciting day awaited them at school tomorrow. They had been waiting for Scarlet to get this power, and, now that it had appeared, they were eager to see it in action. Her two best friends knew that Scarlet was going to be testing it out the next day. But for now, they also knew that they should leave her to punish her slave in peace. And after all, they had gotten all they could out of Gary, whose naked body was sprawled out across the floor, covered in his own sweat and tears. But there was none of his cum in sight — Gillian and Cora had swallowed it all. 

Scarlet waved goodbye to her friends and kicked Gary’s lifeless body out of her bedroom, closing the heavy wooden door behind her. She locked and latched all the various medieval-style locks on the door, and then went about her business, getting ready for bed. She did not decrease the suction of her mouth for a millisecond. She kicked off her heels and started peeling off her black leather dress. 

In an agonized, wordless, silent shout, Clayton seized up and came again, but this time, he was overtaken by the stimulation and passed clean away in a faint. All his limbs went utterly limp, and his head lolled to the side, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as his eyes rolled back even further into his head, eyelids fluttering. 

Now Scarlet started to use her tongue. She curled it around and around Clayton’s cock, still not releasing it from her mouth, and flexed it, causing its slithering, snake-like body to hug and squeeze Clayton’s penis with a new and insistent force. The sensation was so intense that it roused Clayton immediately out of his faint, and he quickly started screaming and crying out into the bedroom air. His screams were strange and piercing, and utterly inhuman. 

“Wwwwwwaaaaauuughghhhhhh!!!!! RRrrrrrrraaaauuuuughhhhhhtthlllllll!!!! W…WWWwwwwlllllaaaaaarrrruuughhhh!!!!!” 

Scarlet calmly walked around her bedroom, lighting her nighttime candles, as her tongue worked mercilessly against her slave’s hapless dick. The scent of cinnamon and sandalwood began to fill the bedroom as Scarlet continued taking off her clothes. She had to maneuver her dress a special way to lift it off her without taking Clayton out of her mouth, but she performed the trick seamlessly. She wasn’t going to release him. Not until the punishment was complete. 

She walked into her bathroom, standing in front of the mirror as she took out some make-up removal wipes and started slowly and gently applying them to her face. Clayton’s whole body was beet-red and shaking by this time, and if he could have seen his own reflection in the mirror, he would have seen that he looked like a sunburnt, emaciated child getting blown by a ravishing, amazonian goddess. But he couldn’t see his reflection…he couldn’t see anything. His eyes had been rolled back into his head for a solid hour by this point. Scarlet flicked her tongue rapidly across his tormented cock head. His body stiffened and he came again on her tongue, which responded by flicking even faster. He came again…her tongue went faster still, seeming to use his cum for its fuel…and Clayton seized up and came again. Three times in a minute, Scarlet’s merciless tongue had squeezed and constricted, flicked and flickered an orgasm out of him. Clayton fainted dead away again, and for a moment, his heart stopped beating. Scarlet took him from her mouth and checked his pulse. She frowned and smacked his chest a couple times. She checked his pulse again. It was back. 

She laid him on her bathroom counter and brushed her teeth. Then, turning off all the lights in her bedroom except her nighttime candles, she got into bed. But she wasn’t done yet. She brought up Clayton to her mouth one more time and sucked harder than she had ever sucked on his cock. Once again, Clayton snapped awake, but this time, he didn’t have the voice, or the wherewithal, to scream. He couldn’t make any noises anymore. His mouth hung open in utter agony, and his arms were spread wide in crazed, animalistic panic. In the dark bedroom, lit by the playful little flickerings of candles, Scarlet sucked, and sucked, and sucked. 

She didn’t let him go until he came again, shooting one last little spray of a load onto her tonsils. She gulped it down, smacking her lips. He had fainted again. Scarlet checked his pulse and then tossed him roughly down onto the floor, where he lay crumpled and covered in sweat, his heart barely beating. 

“Sleep tight,” whispered Scarlet. “Tomorrow’s gonna be a big day.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

All 25 chapters of this story (and many more) are available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

Contact me here for commission inquiries: joycejulep@gmail.com