- Text Size +

Chapter 13

Despite the cruel humiliation he had recently been forced to endure by not one, not two, but all three girls in the bedroom, Clayton had the mental wherewithal to look up at Scarlet, gauging her reaction to the fact that her enormous, powerful, and drunken mother was banging on her bedroom door, demanding to be let in. Gillian and Cora seemed to similarly sense a strange and sudden shift in the power dynamics, and they too glanced up at Scarlet, trying to judge her reaction through their puzzled eyes. 

Scarlet had frozen stiff for a moment; her mother’s sudden appearance from behind her door had evidently come as quite a surprise…a shock, even. But very quickly Gillian, Cora, and Clayton all saw Scarlet’s face harden, as her nostrils flared. Her fierce, voluptuous black lips pursed together tightly, and Clayton had a better view than anyone else to witness her hands clenching into imposing and fearful fists by her side. Her fists were just about at Clayton’s shoulder level, and he looked away from them in fear, feeling the power and strength from her hands radiate through the air. Her fists were so tight that they were shaking slightly. Scarlet was pissed. 

“Mom!” she exclaimed, not bothering to hide the anger in her voice. “I…what the….? I told you I was having private time with Gillian, Cora, and my slave tonight!” 

“Yesss Scarlet, and I’m telling you that I just decided to come in annnddddd parrr-ticipate!” laughed Kazehana from behind the door. Her drunkenness was more than apparent, but her intoxication didn’t have the effect of lessening the authority in her voice. It was stronger and more powerful than ever, even though it was punctuated by inebriated giggles. 

“Mommm!” huffed Scarlet, putting one of her fearsome-looking black-clawed hands on her hip as she cocked it irritatedly to one side. “This…this isn’t fair! You gave the slave to me! You…you can’t just…barge in here whenever you like!” 

Clayton timidly glanced over and up at Gillian and Cora. With Gillian at 6’1, and Cora at 5’10, both of them utterly towered over his measly and slight 4’6 frame, making the size difference all the more emphatic with their newly-voluptuous curves and bountiful flesh…but they were still very much dwarfed by Scarlet’s 6’4 frame. However, even in the midst of such amazonian women, Clayton was still able to steal a glance up at Gillian and Cora’s faces, and he caught them looking at each other with their eyebrows raised. Clearly, they could sense that a serious conflict was brewing. 

“On the contrary, young lady,” came Kazehana’s voice, suddenly softer, more languid, and yet, terrifyingly, more deadly, “I can do anything I please. This is my house, after all. So go ahead and open the door, my dear little daughter. You’ll be happy to see that I brought a visitor along with me!” 

“No, mom!” retorted Scarlet spiritedly, drawing herself up to her full height. “I don’t want any of your gross, pathetic fuck boys in my bedroom! Leave us alone!” 

There was a tense silence that lasted longer than anyone in the bedroom had expected. Scarlet was breathing hard now in and out of her nose, and her dark eyes seemed to flash and gleam with undeniably ferocious energy. Suddenly, she bent down and quickly strapped back on her platform heels, which she had taken off previously to measure her height against the chart on the wall. In just a few moments, she was standing back up, her hands on her hips, facing the doorway. Clayton was flabbergasted by how tall she was now. The heels gave her a half-foot boost, and she now rose up to a statuesque 6’10. Her thick, rolling hips were now even with Clayton’s eyes, as were her long, strong fingers that were perched aggressively on both sides. If Clayton had felt small before, he felt positively minuscule now. He had to look up to get a view of Scarlet’s stomach. 

But she didn’t seem to have any attention directed Clayton’s way whatsoever. Or toward Gillian and Cora, for that matter. Instead, Scarlet’s attention was focused completely, with laser-like precision, on her bedroom door. The uneasy energy hung in the air, like a cloud of gunpowder in the moment before a match is lit. A face-off was about to happen. 

“Scarlet,” came Kazehana’s voice, now truly infused with the terrifying prospect of violence, her coolly threatening tone somehow surmounting her intoxication, “If you don’t open this door, I will rip it off its hinges. And I won’t be happy, young lady. I won’t be happy at all.” 

Scarlet again seemed to pause and consider, but this time her silence seemed soaked through and through with anger. In a flash, she glanced over at Gillian and Cora. Both girls immediately looked down, embarrassed to have been caught up in this power struggle between Scarlet and her mother. For an instant, it looked like Scarlet was going to say something aggressive and angry at them, but she pursed her lips again, seeming to think better of it. Suddenly, and without any warning, she inclined her head quickly and purposefully down, catching Clayton’s eye. 

His spine suddenly seemed like it had turned into a terribly cold, uneasy rope that radiated a frightful chill throughout his body. Scarlet’s eyes were full of malice, and something about her right eye had changed…somewhere deep within its dark iris, there seemed to glow a different color…like a deep red, or even a deep pink. But Clayton didn’t have time to think about any of these observations. As soon as Scarlet had caught his eye, he had looked down in abject terror, knowing full well that he had failed to look away in time. She had caught him looking at her in a vulnerable moment, and she was not going to tolerate it. 

“What the fuck are you looking at!?” spat Scarlet with more venom than even Clayton expected. He had barely even opened his mouth to speak an answer when he felt the unbelievably strong force of Scarlet’s backhand against his cheek. Clayton was so stunned by the blow that he couldn’t even utter a cry of pain, and he flew backward a full ten feet through the air, landing hard on the bedroom floor and rolling a few feet more, until he crumpled in a heap by the bedroom door. Before Clayton could even draw in a breath, he felt the banging, crushing weight of Scarlet’s platform heel right on the exposed spine of his back. This time he really did yell out in pain — he had to. It felt like Scarlet’s heel was about to shatter his spine.

But almost as soon as Scarlet had brought her foot down on his back, she had removed it, and Clayton felt her long strong fingers fasten around his neck and jerk him upwards. Clayton barely had time to register that her fingers went all the way around his neck before her dark, terrifying, and deathly beautiful face came into view. Somehow, her snarling anger only seemed to underline her sinister beauty. Clayton blinked a few times in pain as Scarlet smashed his limp, naked body into the door, effortlessly holding him off the floor at her eye level. 

“You little shit,” she hissed dangerously at him through her sharp white teeth, so that his face was speckled with her sweet-smelling spit. “I ought to just squeeze and squeeze on your little neck until your head pops off. Looking at me like that…the fucking nerve of you.” And Scarlet started to squeeze Clayton’s neck harder. 

“Scarlet…” came Kazehana’s voice, in one last warning. Scarlet blinked her eyes slowly, holding them closed for a long moment, and then let out a rush of angry exhalation from her nostrils into Clayton’s face, blowing back his hair. She abruptly threw him backwards and to the side, so that his body fell in another crumpled heap by the feet of Gillian and Cora. Clayton made a motion to stand back up, but Gillian quickly put her own foot on his back, keeping him steadily down on all fours. 

Scarlet yanked back the bolts to her bedroom door and, with a single hand, effortlessly threw the heavy wooden door open. It was clear even in this act of obedience to her mother that it was done begrudgingly, and not with a little anger. Kazehana stepped imperiously into the room, dragging behind her a naked, middle-aged man, who was attached to a collar and a leash which Kazehana held rolled up in her mighty hand. It was easy to forget how huge she was when she wasn’t in the room, but when she was, her size seemed to swallow up everything else. Her long, shiny black hair flowed forth from her head like some dark river of the underworld, and her huge hands sported long, powerful fingers that had sharp, blood-red nails on their ends. She was wearing her usual revealing purple dress that barely even came up to her powerful, incredibly voluptuous upper thighs. Her feet were bare. In her hand opposite from the one in which she held the man’s leash, she held one of her enormous green wine bottles, from which she took a long, deep swig after she had confidently surveyed her daughter’s bedroom. 

Scarlet had stomped back to Gillian and Cora, and had replaced Gillian’s foot on Clayton’s back with her own. Clayton wasn’t thrilled with this replacement, because, although Gillian’s foot hadn’t been exactly gentle, Scarlet’s was downright overbearing and painful. It was clear who was the more forceful physical sadist.

“Wellll,” said Kazehana deliciously, drawing up herself to her full height of 7 and a half feet after she had lowered her wine bottle. “Hello Gillian! Hello Cora! It’s lovely to see you two, as always!”

“Hello Ms. Asmodeus!” they both replied with respectful deference. Neither of them wanted to get caught in the middle of the mother-daughter dispute, but there was no question that they were going to treat the head of the Asmodeus household with respect. 

“You two look…taller than when I saw you lasssstttt…haha…well, well, well! And…bigger too, I see! Oh my, Gillian! Look at your boobs! Your thighs! And Cora! My goodness you’re looking curvy!”

Gillian and Cora smiled and laughed awkwardly at Kazehana’s compliments. They didn’t really know where this was going, so all they could do was to accept the powerful amazon’s praise.

“Look at them!” Kazehana suddenly barked down to the naked man on her leash. He seemed to be around 5’7, not abnormally small for a man, but next to Kazehana he looked positively tiny. His head barely came up to her enormous breasts. “Either of them could ring your little neck without a care in the world, little man!” continued Kazehana in her same harsh tone. Gillian barely repressed a giggle with her hand, but one look from Scarlet made her contain herself and stare at the floor expressionlessly. 

“And you, young ladyyyyy,” said Kazehana, lolling her head to the other side as she turned toward her daughter. “You seem to have grown as well…quite a bit, actually. Even without those silly heels you’re wearing, hahaha!”

“I’m getting bigger…and taller,” said Scarlet through her tightened lips, “Even faster than I thought I could…even faster than you did.” 

“Hahaha, well that seems to be…that seems to be,” chuckled Kazehana thoughtfully, her voice trailing off. Even though Clayton was staring facedown at the floor, he could feel the mighty amazon demon’s eyes on him…both Kazehana’s and Scarlet’s. It was overwhelming, and he wasn’t even looking at him. 

“Haha!! Could it beeee?” drawled Kazehana, swigging again from her bottle as she gave another drunken laugh. “Could it be that I actually gifted you a slave who is faaaarrrrr more submissive than…than his father!?” Her voice sounded playful and sprightly, but it also carried an ominous weight behind its cheerful exterior.

“Yeah mom,” said Scarlet simply, facing up to her as best she could. “I think so.” 

“Well!!” came Kazehana’s voice, suddenly loud and ribald in its enthusiasm, “Let’s see it then, Scarlet! Rise, slave!” 

Clayton ventured a peep up at Scarlet. He was terrified of disobeying her, but he was equally as terrified of disobeying her larger, and apparently more powerful, mother. 

“Oh for fuck’s sake, just get up,” said Scarlet savagely down to him, taking her foot off his back, grabbing the flesh of his upper back roughly and painfully in between her fingers, and hoisting him up to his unsteady feet. Clayton stood there, facing Kazehana; she was unbelievably huge. Even in her bare feet as she was, the top of Clayton’s head only came up to her waist, and he found that he was staring straight into her engorged pubic triangle, which was more than visible under her skimpy purple dress.

Clayton felt Scarlet’s huge hands snake onto both of his shoulders, holding him fast as she pulled him to her. He felt her own engorged vulva make contact with the smarting skin on the back of his neck. Scarlet was shorter than her mother, yes…by quite a bit. But in her heels, she wasn’t that much shorter…Scarlet’s hands tightened on his shoulders, and for the first time, Clayton knew that the pressure did not arise from a desire to hurt him, or even to dominate him. Her hands on his body were possessive, protective. Scarlet was holding him to her, showing that he belonged only to her. Despite the tenseness of the situation, he felt his cock start to get hard, and it began to rise, up and up, into the air.

Kazehana was silent as she smiled down on Clayton…a cold, cruel smile that gave Scarlet’s a run for its money. But Kazehana was somehow different from her daughter; something was more mellow in her complexion and in her eyes, even if they were still proud, pitiless, and full of lascivious intent. Without turning away from Clayton, Kazehana extended out her hand that held the middle-aged man’s leash. 

“Would one of you girls like to take my temporary pet for a little bit?” asked Kazehana musically, obviously enjoying the power that she had in this situation. 

“Oh I do! I do!” cried Gillian excitedly, jumping at the opportunity.

“Me!” exclaimed Cora, almost equally as enthusiastic. But Gillian was faster, and a few inches taller, and she was the one to grab the leash from Kazehana’s hand first. The older demoness chuckled at how eager the two girls were.

“Heyyy!” complained Cora in a whisper. “No fair — you’re taller than me! You got to him first!”

“Haha don’t worry,” giggled Gillian reassuringly, also in a whisper. “We can play with him together! I’ve got an idea…but first I wanna, you know…watch this.”

Once again, Scarlet had looked over at her two friends and given them a disapproving look, quieting down their excited whispers first into murmurs, then silence. She was not happy about having her power usurped by her mother, and she was not appreciating how her friends were playing along with her mother’s games. But really, what choice did they have? It went without saying that Kazehana could do as she pleased. 

Scarlet was still clutching Clayton tightly to her, hands around his shoulders, totally encompassing both of them. Kazehana took another long swig from her wine bottle, making a point not to break eye contact with Clayton the entire time she gulped down the wine. Somehow, Clayton just knew that he was supposed to hold her eye contact…he just knew. 

“Hmmm, well yessss,” said Kazehana pleasantly, finishing her swig and taking another step up closer to Clayton and Scarlet. Now there was only a couple of feet in between them — Clayton was completely sandwiched between these two enormous amazons, mother and daughter, and he felt like he was going to disintegrate under the tense energy that was reverberating between them. 

“Look how smaaaallll he’s gotten!” remarked Kazehana, reaching out with her hand and palming his entire jaw easily with her massive hand, forcing his face up at her. She didn’t even have to raise her hand to reach Clayton’s face — with her arm hanging completely by her side, Kazahan’s hand was directly even with Clayton’s head. It was ridiculous how much bigger she was than him…absolutely ridiculous…almost obscene. 

“I know mom, I was there,” came Scarlet’s annoyed voice from far above. “I saw it happen with my own eyes — it was through my power that it happened.” 

“Mmmm yesssss,” muttered Kazehana, still maintaining that almost unbearably pleasant tone to her voice that hid something threatening underneath. “I had thought that your powers might begin to increase sooner rather than laaattttterrrr…but…my precious daughter….I did not expect them to emerge so suddenly…or so powerfully.”

“Well, what you see is what you get, mom,” said Scarlet matter-of-factly. “You gave him to me, and now my powers have started expanding. It was your own choice, and you can’t undo it.”

“Perhaps not!” laughed Kazehana musically, throwing her head back even as she kept Clayton’s chin in her iron grip. Suddenly, her head came forward again, and gone from her face was any trace of the pleasant mirth that had been there a second before. Kazehana’s own jaw was set like steel, and her dark eyes flashed wide with sudden and aggressive anger. The contrast was jarring. And terrifying.

“Perhaps,” said Kazehana, her voice suddenly stark and raspy…almost metallic in its rage, “I made a mistake.”

“Oh, a mistake, huh?” said Scarlet intensely, matching the rage in her mother’s voice with her own. “I think you’re jealous of me, mom. I think you want to grow fast again, like I’ve been growing, but you can’t because you can’t find another slave anywhere close to as submissive as mine here.” 

“You know what I think?” replied Kazehana, her voice venomously rising into a snarl. “I don’t think you’re ready for this, Scarlet. I don’t think you have the appropriate training, or the appropriate maturity, to handle this kind of responsibility. If you’re not careful, my lovely, ravenous daughter, your powers will get the best of you, and they will grow out of control.”

“You mean out of your control, I think is what you mean,” came Scarlet’s instant retort. “Too late, mom. It’s already started, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it!”

“Is that so?” came Kazehana’s voice, suddenly laughing and musical again. She looked down gleefully at Clayton, and her dark eyes grew wide and bright with expectation.

“Look at how hard he’s gotten already, mom!” shouted Scarlet, her voice proud and defiant in response to her mother’s smile. “We’re arguing over the rights to him solely based off how much of a weak, pathetic, miserable little subby slave he is, and what’s his response? To get fucking hard!”

It was Scarlet’s turn to laugh now, a deep, throaty, hearty laugh that sent chills tingling down Clayton’s spine. Her clawed nails dug deeper into his shoulders and back, and he winced in pain. But even in that moment, feeling her vulva at the back of his neck, fat and engorged with the blood of her arousal, Clayton had never been more turned on in his life. He hated himself for it, and shut his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth as he fought within his own mind to drive away his feelings of lust for his cruel and sadistic owner, his insatiable, searing, white-hot lust for his half-sister that was driving him mad. There was nothing he could do. He saw her smirking face, all done up in her black makeup, in front of his eyes, laughing at him, even as his eyelids were closed. Lubrication from her frothing pussy had soaked through her panties and was starting to drip down the undersides of her short leather dress, directly onto Clayton’s back. Within a few more seconds, multiple little streams of Scarlet’s precum was actually running down Clayton’s naked back, and dripping down onto the floor in between his skinny, shaking legs. 

It was too much — she was too much for him. In that moment, he gave up…completely. The tingling in his spine, that had marked a very slow but steady shrinking over the last half-hour of lust-filled thoughts, suddenly became a red-hot series of jolts down every fiber of his spinal cord. Steadily, with the evidence unmistakable before his eyes, he began shrinking, both in height and in size. What little muscle was left in his arms and legs started slowly eroding away, and he could feel the bones in his back start to poke out into Scarlet’s hands. And as he shrank, he could feel Scarlet’s hands getting bigger and bigger around his shoulders, as the thick outline of her vulva crept steadily up his neck. He was shrinking, yes…but she was growing too. A new and vital warmth seemed to emanate from her, and Clayton could feel her legs thickening behind his naked, shriveling body, and her hands getting stronger and fleshier around his gaunt shoulders. In his surrendering ecstasy, Clayton unintentionally threw his head back and caught a glimpse of Kazehana, whose mouth was slightly open in shock and surprise, her dark eyes flashing dangerously, but somehow at the same time reflecting a kind of unexpected awe at her daughter’s power. 

Clayton was utterly overwhelmed by all of this, and, in a strange way, witnessing the seemingly-all-powerful matriarch demon speechless in front of her growing daughter, as he shrank in between them both, was what pushed Clayton over the edge. With a pitiful, pathetic, and animal-like squeal, he felt his cock stiffen and seize up, the pressure suddenly overflowing from its base, as he came violently, squirting blurbs of semen down at the floor. 

Without warning, the voluptuous matriarch demon suddenly dropped to her knees in front of him. Even on her knees like this, Kazehana was at least 6 inches taller than him, and this disparity was increasing as he continued to shrink. Clayton would have surely wondered how his body could possibly produce more semen, after what Gillian and Cora had done to him, but what happened next sapped all his attention. 

Kazehana, eyes blazing down at him, looking for all the world like she was going to eat him alive, suddenly leaned forward and placed both of her gigantic hands on Clayton’s chest. At this point, both of her hands nearly covered his entire torso, from his waist up to his chest. Clayton felt like everything was moving in slow motion, such was the surreal nature of what was happening. Very deliberately, Kazehana arched her head down, her graceful alabaster neck seeming to glisten in the bedroom light, and she took Clayton’s spasming, cumming cock in her mouth, shimmying her head back and forth like an animal as she screwed her neck down on him, taking his entire length deep into her throat. She growled lustily as she glared up at Clayton, baring her teeth against the base of his cock as she continued to shake her head back and forth, gulping his load down loudly. 

“NO!!!” thundered Scarlet’s voice from above. Whatever orgasmic reverie Clayton had been inhabiting before, he was abruptly thrust out of it by the unnatural power and authority in Scarlet’s voice. He had heard her speak sternly to him, hatefully…even venomously. But nothing that he had previously heard issue forth from her mouth came close to matching that one single word that had come roaring forth just then. If there had been any doubt in Clayton’s mind that Scarlet was a demon, a supernaturally powerful being, then that one word “No!!!” dispelled it. 

Kazehana came off Clayton’s dick with a sudden, loud slurp, completely taken aback by the unnatural sonority and force in her daughter’s voice. As she did so, she choked on some of Clayton’s cum, coughing out into the bedroom as she brought her hand to her lips to wipe it away. 

“He is MINE!!” continued Scarlet in the same thundering voice, now positively digging her nails down into Clayton’s shoulders. “I have surpassed you, mother! You cannot take from me my source of power and growth!! By the ancient laws and customs you passed him to ME, and with ME he will remain!!” 

Recovering herself in an instant, Kazehana shot up to her feet, her fists balled up in fury, as she drew herself up to her full height, facing down her daughter. To the side, Gillian (with the collared man firmly leashed to her hand) and Cora observed the proceedings with silent awe, both of their mouths agape as they watched the showdown. Kazehana’s eyes were blazing with fury, and she had just opened her mouth to say something when she realized that Scarlet was…actually taller than her. Panicking, Kazehana looked down at Scarlet’s platform heels, and then back and slightly up into her daughter’s eyes. She was only a few inches taller in the heels…her daughter was still actually shorter than her…surely…But a cursory glance over Scarlet’s body told a different story. Pound for pound, curve for curve, Kazehana had nothing on her daughter anymore…they were equal. But unlike her stunned mother, Scarlet had the confidence, the source of power, and the true upper hand. 

“It’s…it’s not possible!” breathed Kazehana in a frightened whisper, shaking her head in disbelief. 

“Oh, but it is, mother,” said Scarlet, her lips curling into a proud, cruel smile. Clayton couldn’t see it, but suddenly, in this moment, Scarlet’s right eye flashed a deep shade of pink. Her smile widened. And she kept growing. 

“No…” said Kazehana in horror, drawing back, and making to shield her face from her daughter. “No…it cannot be…not that power…in one so young…it’s impossible!” 

“It’s happening, mother,” laughed Scarlet pitilessly. “It’s happening right now…before your very eyes. Clayton felt her swollen vaginal lips slide up his head, until, if he looked up, he would have been staring directly up into Scarlet’s pussy. Beside them, Gillian and Cora both uttered little sudden squeals of surprise. The middle-aged, 5’7 man was horrified to see these two girls, already at least a few inches higher than him, start to get even taller…as their curves filled out even further. In a matter of seconds, Gillian had shot up to 6’4, and Cora was now 6’1. Scarlet had grown them…with the power of her eye, she had grown her two friends, and herself. In her heels, she now stood a towering 8 feet tall, seeming to dwarf even her terrified mother. Fully extended downward, her arms didn’t even reach Clayton’s shoulders anymore, so Scarlet had wrapped a huge hand possessively around his neck. 

With a whirl of motion, Scarlet suddenly bent down and seized both of Clayton’s frail, skinny little ankles in the grasp of one single, powerful hand. Effortlessly, and with infinite smoothness and speed, her other hand more than encircling his neck, she lifted Clayton’s body like a plank of wood, bringing his midsection up to her puckered lips. With her eyes staring down at her mother, Scarlet proceeded to feast on Clayton’s cock, licking and slurping at his cum, and taking care to make the loudest, lewdest, most slurp-heavy sounds possible. 

“Mmmmm!!” she hummed, with great exaggeration. “Mmmmlllaaauuuurrgghhhh…this….gggglllllaaauuurrgggthhh….is….mmmmmmmmllllllaaaauuuuuuuurrrgghhhhh….MY….sssssqquuuuullllloggggthhhhhhh…CUM.” 

Kazehana watched in horror for a moment, and then turned heel and rushed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. No one spoke for almost a minute, as Scarlet continued to busy herself with her banquet of Clayton’s cum, seemingly without a care in the world. 

“WOWWWWW!” said Gillian after a while, breaking the silence. “DAMN, Scarlet!! That was…INTENSE.”

“Ha! Tell me about it,” laughed Scarlet nonchalantly, suddenly dropping Clayton down onto the floor when she was through with him. 

“She must have been really upset!” said Cora in awe, her lengthened fingers twisting around the metallic chain of the leash that Gillian held. “She left her little sub guy behind!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep