- Text Size +

Chapter 12

Clayton didn’t have time to register the horror of another regimen with the prostate-milking machine, because his whole body was being roughly shoved downward, causing his head to whiplash back painfully as he fell back onto his hands and knees on Scarlet’s bedroom floor. His cruel captor had put her heeled foot into his back and forced him down, and she now stood with her black heel on Clayton’s exposed, trembling back, as she put her hands on her hips. 

“He’s all yours Cora,” said Scarlet ominously, taking her foot off Clayton as she stepped back. Her sadistic pressure on his back had left a large red mark on his back that did not go away. 

“Hmmm, what a poor little guy,” said Cora sweetly, approaching his prostrate form. Clayton was panting with pain, both from his overstimulated orgasm and from the pressure of Scarlet’s platform heel in his back, but even through his suffering, he allowed himself to entertain something like hope. Cora was by far the quietest, the mildest, and the nicest girl in the room. Maybe…maybe she would go easy on him. Cherishing this hope, Clayton looked up at her from his hands-and-knees position.

Cora had descended to her knees and was peering down at him with her big blue eyes, blinking them slowly and taking stock in his position. She extended a cream-colored hand and brought it to within inches of his cheek. 

“Ooooo look at this little thing….soooo cuuuute,” murmured Cora. “I wish…I just wish I could pet him.”

“Easy there Cora,” warned Scarlet, who had spread her legs impressively as she folded her arms across her recently-grown chest, watching the proceedings closely. “You know the rules. No touching the slave — we all have to have an even playing field in our cum competition.” 

“Oh I know, I know,” said Cora mildly, her hand holding steadily near Clayton’s cheek. “But this is part of my ploy, Scarlet…part of my strategy.” She withdrew her hand and peered down at Clayton even closer. “Because, see, I think little Clayton actually responds better to gentleness than to sadism or aggression.”

“Psssh who cares what he responds to?” laughed Scarlet, elbowing Gillian in the ribs as they both laughed together. “I’m going to train him to respond to what is most pleasing for me. But go ahead, Cora. Show us your magic.”

“Mmmm, yes, magicccc,” purred Cora, flipping both the dick pump and the prostate bean to the “1” setting. Clayton gasped in response, his face flushing red all over again. “There really is some…magic to what is going on here, isn’t there, Clayton? Or…maybe the more accurate term is “black magic?””

“All in the eye of the beholder, Cora,” chuckled Scarlet. 

“Well,” said Cora, indicating to Clayton’s shrunken limbs, “I think it’s clear that whatever’s going on, it’s robbing this little guy of his size and strength. It’s definitely taking from him, diminishing him…harming him.”

“Again, Cora with the subjective terms!” laughed Gillian. “Taking from him didn’t harm me — it made me taller, bigger, stronger…and more beautiful.” 

“True,” murmured Cora, still staring intently at Clayton’s face. “Still though…I think that occult practices used for selfish purposes fall under the “black magic” category for sure. But you know what, Clayton?”

And here, Cora suddenly switched the dick pump to the “3” setting. 

“Wwwwaaauughhh!” whined Clayton out into the bedroom, eliciting pleasured cackles form Scarlet and Gillian. Cora, however, remained completely placid as she spoke into his ear with a calm and serene conviction. 

“Us girls have been taught to give, give, give, all our lives,” she murmured into his ear. “All through the millennia, we’ve been married off young, impregnated, and forced to grow the seed that had been injected into our bodies…We have the miracle of life within us, but for so long, no one thought to include us in the choice to create it. Think of that, Clayton…our own bodies, turned against us”

Cora suddenly flipped the dick pump setting up to “5,” and although the prostate bean in his ass was still “only” buzzing away on the “1” setting, Clayton’s entire body went rigid, his teeth clenched as his jaw strained forward in shuddering and uncontrolled paroxysms. He was going to cum again…he had no choice…there was nothing that was going to — 

But right then, Cora swiftly turned the dick pump down to “1,” and Clayton let out an unintended breath of frustration. His orgasm had been denied. Scarlet and Gillian chuckled approvingly at Cora’s deft manipulation. 

“Kind of like your body has turned against you, huh, Clayton?” persisted Cora, getting underneath Clayton’s bowed head so that she was able to make eye contact with him. Suddenly, she straightened up and tipped her head back, laughing up at Scarlet’s high bedroom ceiling. Her laugh was especially chilling for Clayton — it had a striking, musical timbre to it, but what made it so scary was that it was totally unexpected and seemingly out of character. Still shaking from her laughter, Cora directed her head back downward to face Clayton, who was looking up at her desperately. 

“Yeah,” she said through her laughter as she nodded her head, “Black magic or no, I think the time has come for girls to start taking some things for themselves.” She switched the dick pump back to the “3” setting, and once again Clayton gritted his teeth. He didn’t know how much longer he was going to be able to hold out. 

“But I have to say,” continued Cora, resuming her softly tenacious tone, “That it’s almost poetic, Clayton, how your body and mind are turning against you. You don’t want any of this to happen, do you? You don’t want to get shorter, and smaller, and weaker, do you?”

Clayton looked desperately up at Cora. Her question had trapped him. If he gave a truthful answer (or at least, what he thought was truthful), “no,” then Scarlet would be sure to punish him severely later. But what would happen if he said yes??

“Answer her truthfully, slave,” said Scarlet, reading his thoughts. “And I already know the answer…but you don’t yet.” 

Clayton shook his head “no,” causing Scarlet and Gillian to laugh out loud again. Cora maintained a straight face. 

“Aww, I know you think you don’t want it, little guy,” she said sympathetically. “But if you really didn’t want it, then your body wouldn’t react the way it is now, would it? This machine doesn’t work on people who aren’t…naturally drawn to submission. Hahaha, oh no, Clayton. This machine has a special way of finding out who is truly submissive, and who isn’t.”

Clayton shook his head in horror, as Cora slowly and deliciously flicked the prostate bean in his ass to the “2” setting. Feeling the cruel implement buzz angrily against his prostate made Clayton shut his eyes in fierce desperation as he gave a great, agonized moan that sounded like an animal in pain. But still, somehow, he didn’t cum. Cora was using the machine to play his helpless body like a fiddle. 

“And your body…haha, well, Clayton, the results are plain to see,” chuckled Cora, indicating to his massive erection inside the dick pump, and to the overall flushed state of his skin. The skin across his entire body had become flushed with an ever-deepening shade of red, and fat drops of perspiration were now dropping down from his brow onto the bedroom floor.

“Even though your mind hasn’t caught up to your body yet,” purred Cora in her unrelentingly tranquil voice, “It will, Clayton. Oh, trust me — it will. You know how I know? Because you’re the property of that girl right there.” Cora pointed to Scarlet, whose lips had curled into a cruel, appreciative smile. 

“Look at her, Clayton. Look up at your mistress, at your taskmaster, your dominant, your owner.” Clayton did as Cora ordered, but he was only able to hold contact with Scarlet’s dark eyes for a moment, before he had to look back down again. Her stare was too pitiless, too powerful, too vicious.

Cora switched the dick pump to “4.” It was a torturing change, because even as it increased Clayton’s suffering and broke his resistance even further, it was not quite enough to cause him to completely lose his load again. Cora was harmonizing her dirty talk with the machine’s stimulation in a perfect, nearly-unbearable balance. The torment was becoming too much for Clayton, and he began to softly weep as his head hung from his shoulders. 

“Yessss,” breathed Cora into his ear, encouraging his tears. “She is going to show you, Clayton. Scarlet is going to show you who you really are. And you will have no choice but to embrace it. In time, you will even come to love it. That’s the power she has over you, and that’s how submissive and servile you really are.” 

Clayton could feel his orgasm building, and the sweat poured even more intensely off his face as his breaths started coming in short, gasping pants. Gillian laughed out loud from above, as she imitated Clayton’s labored breathing, mocking him. 

“Because I gotta admit,” persisted Cora, “most guys are boring, Clayton. A lot of guys are dominant…or at least they like to “top” during sex, you know? Boooorrrrinnnggg! We find guys who are more naturally submissive to be faaarrrr more intriguing sexually. And of course, by “we,” I mean our whole school.”

Through the cruel overstimulation of his cock and prostate, Clayton managed to jerk his head up and look fearfully at Cora. What had she just said?? About “the whole school!?” 

“Shhhh, Cora!” chided Gillian through her giggles. “Don’t give it all away! Don’t tell him all the secrets!”

“Don’t worry, it was totally worth it just to see his reaction,” laughed Scarlet. “Did you see his head snap up? Hahaha, oh my god, soooo funny. Let that sink in, Clayton.” 

“Just giving him a little food for thought is all!” chuckled Cora, winking up at the other two girls. “And anyway,” she said, turning back to Clayton and fixing him with her big blue eyes. “He’s gonna see for himself soon enough.” 

She reached over and teased her fingers around the prostate switch. Clayton braced himself, knowing that any increase in either setting was bound to push him over the edge. If anything, he was relieved that Cora was finally going to allow him to cum. But after teasing the switch for a few agonizing moments, she flitted her fingers away. Clayton hung his head low again, letting out a frustrated, stymied moan. 

“Awww, you wanted release just then, didn’t you?” teased Cora, staring deeply into his eyes. “You want to cum, don’t you? You want to get it all over with, huh? Well Clayton, see, that’s one thing that you’re going to have to learn…I know Scarlet’s going to do more than enough to teach you, but I wanna help out in any way I can. You have to get it out of your head, Clayton, that you decide when anything happens. It doesn’t matter if it’s something as “personal” as when you cum and when you don’t. You’ve gotta get rid of all that mental resistance, little guy. Nothing is “personal” for you anymore. You’re owned, body, mind, and soul — and so you have no independence. Only obedience to the will of Scarlet…and the rest of us, when she lets us play with you, haha!” 

Clayton nodded his head, hoping that at least some kind of positive acknowledgement of Cora’s words would lead her to take pity on him. He felt like he was beginning to lose his mind — his sanity was slipping, and his body had been shaking with continuously-increasing convulsions for longer than he could remember. It had only been a few minutes, but to Clayton it seemed like an eternity. 

“Can I just take a second to acknowledge,” said Cora, spreading her arms to the whole room, “How amazing it is that Scarlet was actually able to find a younger guy who is a complete and total sub?! Like…wooowww…look at how he’s reacting to all this! He’s been ready to explode ever since I got started on him!”

“Like father, like son,” said Scarlet simply, shrugging her shoulders. “It’s in the way he looks at me that I can tell. You can see it in his eyes. He doesn’t want to be turned on, but he can’t help it.”

“Oh I can tell,” laughed Cora, bearing down on Clayton. “The very idea of getting smaller turns you on, doesn’t it, little guy? And you know that once I flip this switch here…once I decide to push you over the edge…that you’re gonna just cum your brains out. You’re just gonna cum and cum and cum and cum, knowing the whole time that for every spurt you shoot, that it’s some size you lose…that it’s size that you give to me. You’re still in the early stages of your training, Clayton, but I know that Scarlet is gonna accelerate the whole process here soon. She’s done playing little games with you, Clayton, and so am I.” 

Without warning, Cora suddenly flipped not one, but two switches, to both the dick pump and the prostate bean buried deep in his ass. His eyes bulged and his mouth shot wide open in wordless torment for a second as his entire body became paralyzed. So intense was the stimulation that his whole body left the floor for an instant, and then collapsed down completely onto the bedroom floor as his cock came violently into the pump. Over and over, Clayton shot rope after impossible rope of cum out, and so violent and intense were his orgasmic productions that they caused the entrance to the dick pump around his cock to froth and seethe with the mounting pressure of his cum bubbles. His eyes had rolled back in his head, and finally, after several seconds of unimaginable suffering, he cried out in a strange, startling voice that didn’t even sound human anymore. 

“AAAUUGGYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAUUGGHHHHGGGTTHLLLLLGGTHLLLLLLLAAUUUGRRGGHHYYYAAAAAHHHH!!!” 

“Haha, oh my god, what the fuck was that?” laughed Scarlet, stopping her phone timer.

“Jesus, he sounds like a farm animal!” enjoined Gillian, who had nearly doubled over in laughter at the crazy noise Clayton had made. 

“GGGOOINNNNNNGGLLLAAAAA!! RRRRRRRRAAAAAUUGHHHHHH!!” The inhuman noises kept coming out of his mouth, and the girls continued to jeer at him. 

“Is it a pig?” laughed Gillian. “A cow? A horse!?”

“No! A donkey!” chortled Cora, who had stood up and was regarding her handiwork with pride. 

“Bingo, I think you hit on it,” said Scarlet, clapping her hands appreciatively. “Awesome job Cora — wow! And you came in just in time too! Well what do you think, girls? Who’s in the lead?”

“Uh…I mean,” said Gillian, inclining her head as she smiled down at Cora. “I thought I did a pretty good job, but I have to say, Cora, I think you took the cake on this one.” 

“Aww, that’s really sweet of you to ssaaaaaaayyyy!!” Cora’s words increased in loudness as she was caught by surprise. She had been so focused on enjoying Clayton’s overwhelmed and crazed reaction to his powerful forced orgasm that she had forgotten all about the size exchange. Needless to say, she was remembering it now. Scarlet and Gillian stepped back a little and watched in awe as Cora very clearly began to gain height. Up, up, up she grew, and her already-curvy figure was becoming even more voluptuous and buxom. Her huge breasts grew huger still, her fat ass swelled and burgeoned behind, her thick hips widened and got even thicker, and her arms and legs, already robust and solid-looking, gained in sturdiness as they developed and expanded with feminine muscle. It all lasted only a few seconds, but that was clearly long enough for Cora to orgasm as well. She closed her eyes, clenched her fists, and threw her head back in pleasure as the new and welcome feelings of blissful growth washed over her. A few seconds later, she was standing there, breathless, staring up at Scarlet and Gillian. 

“Good god, Cora, look at you…Measuring time!” cried Scarlet excitedly, and she reached out and took Cora’s hand and waltzed with her over to the measuring chart on the wall. Scarlet had been impatient to measure Gillian before, but now, she wanted to get a good, official measurement of everyone, and that included weighing on the scale next to the height chart. 

“Uh, what about him?” smiled Gillian, pointing down to Clayton, who was lying face-first on the floor, his entire body beet-red, still shaking from an orgasm that hadn’t stopped yet. The machine was still going at him. 

“Leave him,” said Scarlet with a casual wave of his hand. “Let’s see what it does to him when we keep him on the “5” setting for a few minutes. Haha, oh man, my pussy is just dripping watching him writhe around.”

“….gglllluuuhhhh….g…gl…..gluuuuuuggh” came Clayton’s voice, increasingly exhausted and tired as he struggled to stay conscious.

Gillian looked down at Clayton and shrugged, joining the other two at the height chart. 

“Ok,” said Scarlet. “Cora first, Cora first!” A few seconds later, Scarlet’s mouth dropped open as she measured her friend. 

“You were 5’4 just a few minutes ago,” said Scarlet slowly, trying to keep her voice steady.

“Yeah…and?” asked Cora breathlessly. 

“You’re 5’10 now,” announced Scarlet. 

“Whaaaatt!?!” cried Cora, putting her hands on her cheeks in elation. “Oh my godddd!! I grew 6 whole inches!!?!”

“Like I said,” nodded Gillian, “I think you won that round, Cora. You just totally edged the fuck out of him.” 

“…..RRaugh….rrr…rrrrraughhhhh….uuuuhhhhhhh….” burbled Clayton from the other side of the room. He was beginning to pass out, and his body continued to shake uncontrollably. 

“Listen to him,” laughed Scarlet. “Haha, I think I might have finally found some ASMR to help me sleep….haha, anyway, step on the scale, Cora. Let’s see what you weigh.”

The scale flashed the number moments later.

“204.5 pounds!?” cried Cora. 

“You’re a curvy goddess now, Cora, what can we say?” laughed Gillian. “Hey I wanna go next Scarlet!” 

“Now Gillian’s turn!” said Scarlet, shaking with laughter now. “This is all going even better than I…haha, wow, girl — 208.3 pounds?! Ya’ll…I’ve gotta catch up with you! I mean…” 

And here, Scarlet stepped on the scale, taking her heels off first. “I’m…huh…wow…that’s interesting…I’m 210…how…how is that possible? I mean…I felt something as Cora was growing but….wait a second.”

Scarlet jumped off the scale and stood against the height chart. “What’s it say girls?” she asked eagerly. “What’s it say??”

“It says…just over 6’3,” said Gillian. “Wow, Scarlet…haha, “catch up” my ass! You’re the biggest out of all of us!”

“Yeah, and you didn’t even flip a switch on that machine!” said Cora in wonder as she felt up her newly-mammoth breasts. “How does that work?”

“Holy shit…” breathed Gillian. “She’s still growing…look!” And it was true. The other two girls looked closely at the top of Scarlet’s head, and, ever so surely, they saw it inching up…bit by bit…millimeter by millimeter. 

“….bllluuughhhhh…” groaned Clayton from the other side of the bedroom, and he suddenly went completely still, his limbs totally exhausted, his face planted directly into Scarlet’s carpet. He had passed out completely. 

“Look!” said Gillian again. “She stopped growing!”

“Right after he passed out,” murmured Cora thoughtfully. 

“So, I think that proves it, then,” said Gillian, looking up with admiration at Scarlet. “Even though she wasn’t directly dominating him, we’re still in her bedroom…and, like…after all, we’re only able to play with him because Scarlet says so. So anything we do to him is, like, kind of in her name.”

“And so she takes size from him all the same,” nodded Cora. “Oh my god, Scarlet…that’s incredible!! You’re incredible!!! That’s how strong a hold you have on him already! Jesus, you’re almost 6’4 now” 

“Well,” said Scarlet, so pleased with herself that she was actually blushing (a rarity for her), “All I know is that is was an absolute treat watching you two go to work on my slave like that. It was…it was just beautiful.” 

Scarlet embraced both Gillian and Cora, kissing them both on the mouth to convey the intensity of her appreciation. Both girls reeled a little from the treatment, and saw stars. Scarlet certainly had a sexy way about her. Moments later, though, Scarlet’s attention turned to Clayton’s prostrate, sprawled-out form, and her grin fell. 

“Look at the pitiful little wretch,” she breathed dangerously. “Couldn’t even handle the “5” setting. How long is it gonna take before I have him on “20?” Too long…Mammon below, what a pathetic piece of shit.” 

“Now Scarlet,” chuckled Gillian. “Go slow with him…you don’t wanna kill him, do you?”

“Sometimes I feel like I honestly don’t give a shit one way or the other,” said Scarlet, stalking over to him. “But then I just remind myself how rare it is to find such a completely abject sub. Can’t throw ones like Clayton out!”

“Indeed,” agreed Cora. 

“Well,” said Scarlet, picking up Clayton’s lifeless body with one hand. “I can already tell that this one’s lost quite a bit of weight…and height too…but let’s measure him officially…let’s see here…let’s see…”

Still using only one hand, and after dislodging him from the prostate machine (which she finally turned off), Scarlet brought Clayton over to the height chart. He was passed out cold. 

“Hey! Wake up!” said Scarlet roughly, slapping Clayton across the cheek. His head lolled to the side, unresponsive. 

“I said,” growled Scarlet, baring her clawed black nails and digging them into Clayton’s shoulder. “WAKE UP!!” 

“Wwwwwwwwauauhgghlth!!!” cried Clayton in pain, his eyes shooting open and his head turning left and right in delirium. He immediately descended into sobs, and it took another few sharp slaps from Scarlet across his face to shut him up. 

“Stand up straight, slave,” ordered Scarlet. “And don’t think you’re gonna get sympathy from me for crying. You’ve gotta get used to this. And you will get used to it.” 

Clayton could think, and he was suffering beyond belief. But even in the state he was in, he knew to obey Scarlet. He stood up straight, and somehow managed to halt the knocking of his knees. 

The girls huddled around, with Scarlet in the middle, eyeing the measurement carefully. Gillian gasped and Cora put her hands over her mouth. Scarlet’s mouth twisted upward in a cruel smile. 

“4 foot 6,” said Scarlet distinctly. “You’re 4 foot 6, Clayton.” The three girls stepped back, and Clayton looked up at them, completely overcome. He was staring straight into the middle of Scarlet’s taut chest. The top of his head didn’t even reach the bottom of her breasts anymore. Her newly-burgeoned hips were higher than his shoulders, and twice as wide. Gillian and Cora, although not quite as tall or big, were nonetheless imposing in their own right. But Scarlet was the truly alpha presence, and, as Clayton looked up at her, he wasn’t able to stop his body from shaking again. If Scarlet had looked beautiful before, it was nothing to how she looked now. She looked positively…fiercely…gorgeous…and the heavy eyeshadow and black lipstick from her goth makeup only served to underline this look. She was absolutely ravishing…almost inhumanely beautiful, and as she smirked down on him and licked her dark lips, Scarlet looked like she was about to suck every drop of blood from his body. 

A sudden knock on the door interrupted the moment. 

“Scarlet? Scarlet!? Open up! I wanna come in!!” 

It was Kazehana. And she was drunk.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep