- Text Size +

Chapter Eleven

Scarlet’s dark eyes gleamed with pleasure in response to Gillian’s suggestion. She could feel her pussy lips becoming engorged as she started dripping into her panties in arousal, thrilled with lascivious expectation of what was to come. 

“Mmmm, yesss,” she purred, smirking down at Clayton, her black-clawed hands still massaging his shrunken shoulders. “The prostate-milking machine…I think that’s a good place to begin Gillian. Only….” And here, Scarlet trailed off, seeming to reconsider. 

“Only what, Scarlet?” asked Gillian eagerly, who had jumped up from Scarlet’s bed and was now standing in front of Clayton, sandwiching him in between her own curvy bosom and Scarlet’s newly-luscious body. At 5’11, Gillian didn’t come close to Scarlet’s 6’6 (which was augmented by the 6-inch heels she wore), but with both of them in her bare feet, Gillian was only an inch shorter than Scarlet. And even though Scarlet had recently become curvier, and sprouted a pair of impressive breasts, Gillian was curvier still, even without having experienced a demonic growth. Her sizable double-D breasts were right at Clayton’s chin, and Gillian smiled deviously as she took another step forward, actually squishing her curves up against Clayton’s diminished form. 

“Hmm, well…” said Scarlet a moment later, in answer to Gillian’s question. “It’s just that…maybe the prostate machine is…too much to begin with.”

“Too much? What do you mean?” asked Gillian eagerly, cupping her breasts and pushing them together, squeezing the lower half of Clayton’s face in between their buxom weight. 

“I just don’t want our little guy passing out before…you know…before we’re ready to call it a night,” said Scarlet. Right then, even though he had his back to her and couldn’t see her face, Clayton knew that Scarlet was playing around…she was teasing him, and making him feel the foreboding force of this unknown instrument that was going to torment his prostate. Already, Clayton knew Scarlet well enough to know that the simple act of him falling unconscious was not going to stop her sexual domination of him. If anything, him passing out would only serve to grease the gears of her own lust. 

Gillian seemed to understand this too, and looked up at Scarlet, cracking a sly smile. 

“Haha, well I’ve never seen that phase you before, Scarlet,” she chuckled. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you were just teasing our little Clayton here about just how intense this…prostate machine can get.”

“Haha, you know me too well, Gillian,” laughed Scarlet. Clayton felt her enlarged hips shaking gently in laughter behind him. “Cora, why don’t you bring it out?”

Clayton felt a nauseating pang of electricity go through his stomach as he watched Cora bound up eagerly from Scarlet’s bed, her big boobs and butt shaking and bouncing amply with each movement. Even though Scarlet had started becoming thicker, and even though Gillian was already pretty thick to begin with, Cora’s body was by far the most voluptuous and shapely of the three, at least at this moment. Clayton couldn’t help but notice how Cora’s huge ass and tits just seemed to bound and bound around with each step she took, almost like they had minds of their own. And now, even though Cora was only 5’4, she was already an entire inch taller than he was. 

Cora seemed to know exactly where to go — she went straight to a big dresser that stood in the corner of the bedroom, opened the top drawer, and a moment later pulled out a contraption that made Clayton’s mouth go bone dry from fear. It was an elaborate-looking machine, with multiple components, that all seemed to be attached to what looked like a large battery pack. Cora needed both hands to hold the whole thing, and she practically skipped over, presenting it to Scarlet as she looked slightly down at Clayton with her wide blue eyes. 

“Mmm, thanks Cora,” said Scarlet, and a moment later, Clayton felt Scarlet’s hands effortlessly force him down onto his knees. Almost as soon as his knees made contact with the carpeted floor, Clayton felt the hard imprint of Scarlet’s platform heel on the upper part of his back, as she forced him forward on all fours with her powerful leg. “Gillian, why don’t you explain to Clayton what it is you’re holding there, and what it is going to do to him.”

“Oh, for sure, Scarlet!” piped up Cora eagerly. She knelt down next to him and spread out the elaborate contraption on the floor. “Ok, Clayton, do you know what this is?” she asked, indicating to the clear, hollow cylindrical shape that was attached to a black hose. Clayton shook his head wordlessly — he was off the map now. There was nothing he could do to keep these girls from tormenting him, and the best he could do now was just to wait and see what they had in store for him. 

“It’s a penis pump!” chirped Cora, smiling down at him. 

“But it’s not just a penis pump,” added Gillian. “Show him what else it does, Cora.”

“Right!” said Cora, chuckling. “Well, normal penis pumps do just that — thy use suction to force blood into the penis. But this little thing is battery-powered, and it doesn’t just use suction. Look!” 

Cora flipped a switch on the battery pack, and the penis pump sprang to life, vibrating and shaking like it was an independent organism. Because it was clear, Clayton could see some black rubber implements that were inside the clear cylinder, around where the head of the penis would be, and all the way down the shaft. Clayton could see the black rubber billowing and undulating, and it didn’t take a lot of creativity to imagine what it would feel like against his hard cock. Almost as if by magic, his dick responded and started slowly rising.

“Haha, oh wow, look at him,” laughed Scarlet from far above, her heeled-foot still pressing into his back. “All you had to do is switch that thing on, and already my little pet is getting hard. You like watching that, little Clayton? You imagining what that’s gonna feel like on your captive cock? Haha, well you won’t have to imagine for too much longer. Go ahead and finish the explanation, Cora. My pussy’s getting too wet — I wanna get started.” 

“Ok, well, so there’s that,” said Cora, turning off the pump. “And then…and then there’s this thing.” She indicated to another long rubber tube, also connected to the battery pack, that had an end attachment that was shaped like a bean — it was around half as big as Clayton’s fist. Cora peered in closely to Clayton’s face as she whispered the next part to him:

“This is the prostate milker, Clayton. We’re going to put this beautiful thing in your ass, and we’re gonna make sure that it’s exactly where it needs to be, directly up against your helpless little prostate. And then — ” Cora flipped another switch on the battery pack, and the smooth, silver, bean-shaped object suddenly started buzzing out loudly into the air, like an angry bee. Clayton gasped in horror as he looked at the horrible contraption, which was surely nothing more than an instrument of sexual torture. But even as he regarded this whole machine with dread, his cock continued to harden in response, eliciting chuckles from all three of the girls. 

“Haha, yep, you’ve got yourself a true sub here, I think,” giggle Cora, switching off the machine once more as she looked up at Scarlet. “He’s scared, but that doesn’t stop him from being turned on.” 

“A real catch you’ve got here, Scarlet,” agreed Gillian, nodding her head as her eyes sparkled with excitement 

“Well, let’s see how long he lasts,” said Scarlet darkly, taking her foot off Clayton’s back as she bent down to thrust the penis pump over his engorged cock. “And Gillian was right, Clayton,” she added, fitting the pump over his hapless length as she waved the prostate milker in his face. “It doesn’t matter if you pass out, or how many times you pass out…we’re not gonna stop. We’re not gonna stop until I’ve gotten what I want…until we’ve gotten what we want…out of you.”

With that, she shoved the prostate milker so far up Clayton’s ass that he yelped out in surprised pain and fear. She hadn’t even bothered to lube it up with her own spit — she had just roughly shoved it up in there, paying no mind to Clayton’s whines and moans. 

“Hmm…gotta make sure that it’s in the right place,” muttered Scarlet. “Only one way to find out!” She suddenly flipped the switch on the machine, and Clayton felt the metallic bean spring to life inside his rectum, buzzing around crazily. He gritted his teeth and moaned out more intensely. 

“Ummm…I don’t think it’s quite there yet,” said Cora.

“Yeah, you can always tell when it’s really hit the spot,” agreed Gillian. All three girls were crouched around Clayton, forming a fleshy triangle of bodies that were all larger than him, trapping him in between them. 

“Yeah, let’s just…jostle it around in here,” said Scarlet, inserting a couple of her fingers into Clayton’s ass as she used them to manipulate the prostate appendage. Clayton winced out loud again, and Scarlet laughed pitilessly in his face. 

“Aww, does that hurt, little pet?” she mocked, cocking her head at him as her big dark eyes stared at him widely. “Is that too much for you? Haha, this is nothing compared to what you’ll be feeling when — ” And right then, Clayton felt an overwhelming surge of inexorable and powerful energy burgeon up from his midsection, and his entire body went rigid as his eyes spun uncontrollably in their sockets. 

“Ggggggllllaaaauuurrrrggghhhh!!!” he screamed, and he actually drooled out onto the floor, temporarily losing control of his bodily functions. 

“I think you found it Scarlet!” laughed Gillian, clapping her hands. 

“Prostate located!” added Cora, her blue eyes widening even further in pleasure. 

“Ok then!” said Scarlet, evidently pleased with herself. “That didn’t take long.” She shut the machine off, and Clayton gasped out in relief, panting and heaving on all fours as he started to drip sweat onto Scarlet’s carpet. 

“Now,” said Scarlet, her business-like tone underlying her clear pleasure in everything that was happening. “Let’s get started, girls! Who wants to go first?”

“Meeeee!!” said both Gillian and Cora at the same time. Scarlet laughed out loud, rolling her eyes. “Haha oh you guys! Too much! I’ll just flip a coin, I guess.” Scarlet got up and found a coin in her nightstand, flipping it high in the air. “Call it, Cora!” she said as the coin was airborne. 

“Uhhh heads!” said Cora quickly. Scarlet caught the coin and flipped it over onto the back of her hand, looking down at it. Her eyebrow went up. “Nope! Tails! Looks like it’s you first, Gillian!” 

“Aww shucks!” cursed Cora good-naturedly. 

“Yesssss,” Gillian breathed, sidling up to Clayton’s prone body. 

“Now remember,” said Scarlet. “You can’t actually touch him yet. You can just use the machine…and the words that come out of your mouth. Haha, ok, girl, let’s see what you’ve got. Let’s see if you can get into my little pet’s head — go!” 

Gillian paused for a few delicious, deliberate moments, staring deeply into Clayton’s terrified eyes. She was so beautiful, and her eyes were so brilliantly green…they contrasted strikingly with her bright red hair that framed and enclosed her gorgeous face. Slowly, her full lips curved upward into a knowing smile as she licked her lips with her long tongue. Without saying anything to start with, she suddenly flipped on the machine’s penis pump, which started working away on Clayton’s already-swollen cock. Clayton gasped, feeling the rubber implements undulate and knead against the sensitive head of his penis head, as well as the veiny, engorged skin and muscle along the length of his shaft. But even as he felt overwhelmed by the overstimulation, he realized the Gillian had only flipped the switch to the machine’s lowest level. There were…20 settings…for each switch. His heart started drumming even quicker in fear…20 settings!? And this was setting 1?? 

“Yep,” purred Gillian at his ear, the moistened sounds of her tongue titillating his hearing. “I think I’ve got you figured out, Clayton. It doesn’t take a genius, you know.” Clayton didn’t realize it, but Scarlet had set a timer, and was eagerly listening to Gillian’s words, along with Cora. 

“It doesn’t take a genius, you know,” continued Gillian, casually flipping the second prostate switch to the “1” level. Clayton once again felt his entire body go stiff as a board as the stimulation in his ass compounded the stimulation of his cock. 

“As soon as I laid eyes on you, I could tell that you are an absolutely pathetic, submissive boy who wants nothing more than to be totally dominated by girls.” Gillian stopped speaking for a few long moments, letting her words sink in. Then, just as casually as she had before, she flipped both switches on the machine to “2.” 

“Aaaaaaaauurrrgghh!!” cried Clayton, once again losing control of his body. His limbs spasmed, his eyes rolled in his head, and his mouth went slack as he again began to drool out onto Scarlet’s carpet. 

“Oh my god, look at the little animal drooling!” laughed Cora, grasping her thick sides with her hands. 

“Total loss of control. Absolutely no ability to cope with what he’s faced with…it’d be sad if it wasn’t so hilarious,” chuckled Scarlet. 

“But you know something?” continued Gillian, still talking directly to Clayton as she brought her face even closer to his. “I was watching you all day at school today…and how you act around Scarlet…and what happens to your body when you’re around her…and I noticed something. You wanna know what I noticed?”

Even as he panted and heaved his breath due to the overstimulation, Clayton knew enough at this point to nod his head. Anything less would have earned him a swift corporal punishment from Scarlet for not answering his superiors. 

“I noticed,” said Gillian slowly, forming each syllable with delicious and luxurious sensuality, “That you were getting smaller.” 

Clayton felt a mental bombshell go off in his brain as his eyes quickly looked up into Gillian’s, searching through the pain of his overstimulation to see how much she knew about the true nature of his servitude. As Gillian started deep into his eyes, her smile widened. Clayton saw her quickly break eye contact to glance over at Scarlet, but he didn’t see Scarlet’s reaction. All he saw was Gillian winking at her. 

“Mmmm, yeah,” continued Gillian mercilessly, turning her eyes back on Clayton’s shaking, shivering body. “I noticed that you were getting smaller…not by a lot…just small spurts here and there…but whenever you got smaller, I noticed that Scarlet was whispering in your ear…kind of like this.” 

Miming Scarlet’s behavior earlier that day at school, Gillian bent her lips down until they were just at the entrance of Clayton’s left ear. She was all but touching him. And she continued to whisper her voice taking on a sultry, throaty tone. 

“Yeaahhhh…and I think I know what she was saying to you.” Clayton could feel his body start to give in to the inevitable orgasm — he wasn’t quite there yet, but the stimulation of his cock and his prostate, in addition to Gillian’s husky dirty talk, was making his climax all but inevitable. 

“She was saying how, even though you hate yourself for it…even though you’re disgusted with yourself…you can’t help it — you actually like the fact that you’re getting smaller. You want to get smaller. And she’s taking it from you, Clayton — she’s taking your size from you. I can tell. Everyone can tell. And it’s not just that you’re getting shorter…you’re getting punier…weaker. Your arms and legs are getting skinnier. Your entire body is losing its muscle tone. Gosh, Clayton, it’s only been one day, but I can see the changes happening already.” 

Clayton’s eyes were once again spinning in their sockets as his arms and legs started shaking uncontrollably in his dog-like position. He heard Gillian’s voice laughing in his ear as she kept up her verbal assault. 

“I mean, I know I’m not a small girl, Clayton,” she laughed softly. “But jesus, look at how skinny your arm looks next to mine! Just look!” She bent down and laid her arm up alongside his, taking care not to actually touch him. Clayton mustered up what little energy and control he had just long enough to look down at Gillian’s arm next to his. His arm looked incredibly scrawny and paltry next to hers…almost child-like. Gillian’s arms weren’t heavily-muscled, but they sported an attractive, feminine firmness that absolutely dwarfed the bony, de-muscled contour of his own arm.

“I think you found it, girl,” laughed Scarlet. “I think you’re onto it! Keep going! You’ve still got a minute left!” 

“But what really intrigues me,” continued Gillian, whispering viciously into Clayton’s ear, “Is that you are so submissive…so helplessly pathetic and hopeless…that even though you’re literally watching your body start to waste away…even though you’re actually relinquishing your size, strength, and power, you can’t make it stop. You can’t bring yourself to resist it, because you know…you know…deep down inside…that you want it. That you love it. That all you want now, and all you’ve ever wanted, is to waste away into miserable nothingness, into totally, abject, submissive oblivion.” Gillian suddenly flipped both switches again, to the “3” setting, and hitherto un-felt sensations assaulted Clayton’s nether regions. He screamed out in desperation, his eyes rolling completely back in his head, as his entire body was wracked by uncontrollable spasms. He orgasmed violently into the penis pump, and as he did, Gillian made hungry lapping noises at the entrance to his ear, flicking her tongue quickly between her teeth as she smacked her lips loudly, miming slurping up his cum. 

Scarlet and Cora started clapping enthusiastically, cheering and whistling their approval. Gillian smiled brightly at them and took a couple of mocking bows as Clayton collapsed forward onto his stomach, continuing to spew his cum into the merciless and unyielding pump. Even as his mind spun in on itself and he felt the impending shadows of unconsciousness start to descend upon him, he could feel, by the sharp tingles in his body, and throughout his limbs, that he was shrinking again 

“Wooowww, she did it!” laughed Cora happily. 

“Verrrryy good, Gillian!” cackled Scarlet, who was applauding especially quickly. “I think you’re a real natural at this!” 

“Thanks Scarlet!” said Gillian vigorously, brushing her brilliant red hair out of her face as she shut off the prostate machine. “Did I do it right? Was I correct in noticing those things?!” 

“I think,” said Scarlet slowly, her eyes glimmering at her friend, “that you are even more on the right track than you even realize, Gillian.”

“Ooohhh yesss!” cried Gillian, pumping her fist. “That’s what I like to hear! That’s whhaaaa — ”

But right then, Gillian’s words trailed off in an exclamation of pure pleasure, and she threw her head back in ecstasy. Clayton had managed to get his eyes back to normal, having barely managed not to pass out, and the first thing he saw, quite clearly, was a close-up view of Gillian’s thighs expanding, literally, in front of his eyes. She was growing. But…but how?? How was that possible!? 

“H-holy sh…shitttt!!” cried Gillian, orgasming herself as her head snapped back forward. “Whaa…what the fuck was that!? It felt amazing!! It was almost as if…as if…”

“As if you were growing,” finished Scarlet knowingly, nodding her head mysteriously. 

“Y-yeah,” panted Gillian, shaking her head as her bright green eyes shimmered. Clayton could tell that she hadn’t just gotten bigger — she had gotten hotter too…her eyes were brighter, her features were sharper, and her lips were plusher. 

“But…but that’s impossible, right?” continued Gillian, looking inquiringly at Scarlet, as if it was all too good to be true. “I can’t…I mean…it’s not actually true…is it??” 

“See for yourself,” said Scarlet. “Stand up and let me measure you.” 

A moment later, with Clayton still on his hands and knees, Scarlet was extending her measuring tape up to Gillian’s head. 

“It says…” said Scarlet dramatically, savoring the moment.

“What!?” asked Cora breathlessly, putting her hands up to her mouth. “What’s it say!?” 

“It says…6 foot 1,” said Scarlet, nodding her head impressively. 

“What!?!” yelped out Gillian, whirling around to look at Scarlet as she danced in place. “I just grew 2 whole inches!??” 

“You sure did,” chuckled Scarlet. “And it’s not just height, Gillian…you got thicker, curvier…more beautiful even than you were before.”

“My god,” murmured Cora in awe. Behind her voice was a hunger to get in on the fun. 

“Let’s see what you took from the little pet here,” said Scarlet. “Stand up, slave.” 

With the machine still attached to his nether regions, Clayton stood up unsteadily, nearly falling over. “Stand up straight,” said Scarlet severely, grabbing his weakened shoulders with her strong, black-clawed hands. She measured him and blew out a low whistle through her lips. 

“Five foot one,” she said slowly. “And obviously a few pounds gone from your measly body. Haha, oh my god, this is better than I could’ve ever imagined.” She whipped Clayton around so that he was facing her, and he was shocked to see that his eyes were actually a little bit under her nipples. 

“Scarlet,” came Cora’s hungry voice, cutting through the silence with dark, determined zeal. “It’s my turn next, isn’t it?”

Clayton felt Scarlet’s body shaking with her soft laughter. “Yes Cora, it certainly is.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep