- Text Size +

Chapter Ten

Clayton tottered forward on unsteady, exhausted legs as he followed Alaina out of the huge, medieval-style dining room and into the maid’s quarters. He had whip marks all over his body from Scarlet’s brutal afternoon “training,” and, as Alaina had pointed out, several of his marks had started to fester. The old hard stone of the castle floors only served to amplify Clayton’s discomfort, as his tired bare feet struggled to balance his shrunken, naked, and significantly weakened body. The only solace Clayton had in this moment were the kind words that Alaina had just spoken to him, about tending to his wounds, and about the promise of her advice to help him survive his servitude with Scarlet. It was only the second day of his enslavement to her, and already, Clayton was beginning to have doubts that he would survive the week, let alone the rest of the year. 

But as he swayed and careened forward, Clayton managed to look up and caught an incredible view of Alaina’s huge, thick ass cheeks bouncing up and down, right and left, with each step that she took with her colossal, muscled thighs. As much as he was suffering from Scarlet’s harsh physical and mental abuse, Clayton had to admit that he was surrounded on all sides by incredibly statuesque, curvy, voluptuous, and beautiful women. Alaina’s body was absolutely jaw-dropping — not only was she all of 7 feet tall, but she was also in amazing shape. Under the plush, feminine cushion of curves, Clayton knew that there were sizable muscles hiding, muscles that gave her speed as well as strength. He had not forgotten how easily Alaina had picked him and his mother up, both at the same time — his weight had been nothing to her then, and now that he had gotten a lot smaller, he had no doubt whatsoever that she could do anything she wanted to him. 

And Alaina was just the maid!! Clayton’s mind threw itself into a backflip as he watched Alaina disappear into the dark passageway of an open, arching stone doorway. Kazehana was the matriarch, an absolute giantess, a powerful demoness, who was insanely hot despite being hundreds of years old. Clayton’s mind spun in on itself further as it shot back to Scarlet’s school, and her two friends, Gillian and Cora…god they were all so hot, and now much bigger than him (even Cora, who was only 5’4, but thick and curvy all around). But more than anyone else, Clayton’s mind came to rest on Scarlet. She was now 9 inches taller than him, and deathly beautiful…Clayton could feel himself falling more and more under Scarlet’s spell, and for all the mental effort he could muster to resist her, there didn’t appear to be anything that he could do about it. She kept at him, manipulating every aspect of his person, body and soul…even though it was only the second day of his servitude, Clayton had already begun to fall for her. It didn’t matter that she was his half-sister; it didn’t matter that she was a cruel sadist who derived quite obvious pleasure from his suffering. She was his handler, his dominatrix, his owner, and he had no power to avoid that reality. She was simply too strong for him, both mentally and physically, and she was using her overpowering strength to make him, every bit by bit, hers. 

Clayton was terrified of the prospect, even as he felt it happen in his brain in real time. The real fear was that he would come to love and embrace his tininess in relation to Scarlet, that he would come to desire and crave the overwhelming eroticism of the size difference between them. Already, he could feel the tendrils of the overwhelming, searing tendrils of submission starting to coil themselves up the base of his brain. He knew they would keep growing, keep coiling up, keep squeezing, but he could think of no way to withstand them. With each passing moment, he could feel himself submitting more and more to his fate, and this threat of ultimate submission terrified him and robbed him of the will to resist. 

Right when the fear in his brain had started to cyclone around into full-fledged panic, Alaina struck a long match in the dark room they had just entered, and for the next few seconds, she busied herself walking around to light a variety of thick pillar candles in the corners. The effect of this natural candlelight was instantaneously warming and comforting for Clayton, and he was surprised when, less than half a minute after Alaina had lit the match, he found himself standing in a cozy, warmly-lit room. Thick, plush carpets covered the stone floor, and the friendly candlelight flickered pleasantly off the stone walls. Clayton took a timid step forward, and then another, feeling his tired feet sinking into the deep red carpet. Without meaning to, he let out an audible sigh of relief. 

“That’s right, Clayton, sink your feet into that carpet there,” said Alaina soothingly, as she lit a stick of lavender incense. “Just relax there a moment while I run you a bath.”

“A b-bath?” Clayton asked blankly. He had suffered such unsparing torment from Scarlet earlier that day that the prospect of a bath was wholly alien to him.

“Yes, little guy,” smiled Alaina, sitting on the edge of the giant claw-footed tub that sat in the corner of the room, surrounded by lit candles. “A bath.” She reached her big hand over and gave a little twist of the twin golden faucets with her long fingers. Within a minute, hot steaming water was filling the tub. Alaina fetched a couple of potion bottles from a shelf in the corner, and poured careful amounts of red, green, and blue liquids into the steaming bathwater. Whatever the potions were, they mixed with the hot water and steamed up even more, creating mountains of bubbles, and an overall sweet, spicy, fragrant aroma. 

“Come on Clayton, let’s get you in,” said Alaina softly, beckoning him forward with a long finger. Clayton obeyed and walked up to the tub, which got bigger and bigger the closer he came to it. He saw, as he stood next to the tub, that it came all the way up to his chest. He was about to make an effort to vault himself over the edge when Alaina chuckled down at him and extended forth her big arms, clutching Clayton gently under his armpits as she lifted him effortlessly up in the air. Clayton felt his feet and toes leave the elegant plushness of the carpet as Alaina lifted him out over the bathwater. Clayton couldn’t believe it — even though he had definitely lost weight, he was still utterly astounded that this maid could lift him like this, form a sitting position, using only her arms as leverage. That’s how strong she was. 

But Clayton didn’t have much time to think, because right then Alaina dropped him into the steaming bubble bath and he became much more focused on the immediate sensations in his body; he was completely submerged for a moment in the bath, as the running water from the faucets roared comfortingly in his ears underwater. He came up…the water was hot…almost too hot…but perfect…soothing…he breathed the scented, perfumed steam…it felt incredible. 

A few moments later, Alaina switched off the water, and now the only sound in the room were the gentle swishings that Clayton’s movements made in the water, and the cheerful little pops of hundreds of tiny soap bubbles. Alaina’s huge ass sat on the end of the tub, in a marble seat that seemed to have been designed for the very purpose of supporting her massive bulk. 

“Over here Clayton,” she said gently, reaching down with one hand into the bath to sweep some water towards her as brandished a sponge in her other hand. “Let me tend to your wounds.” 

Clayton half-bounced, half-swam to her, and Alaina caught up his wet body in the embrace of one big hand. He felt her hand grab his shoulder, completely encircle it, and then pull him towards her, and he saw her dab her sponge into a large soap dish of pink liquid. Alaina jostled his body closer to her; Clayton felt her huge hand rest across his chest, and he was amazed to look down and see how much of his front her hand covered…it was big enough to cover the entire upper half of his chest, with her palm and fingers spanning the width of both of his pectorals. Even as he settled down into the bath, Clayton felt his cock twinge in arousal under the water, reacting to the latent and implied power in Alaina’s massive hand. 

Smoothly and purposefully, the gigantic maid began to dab Clayton’s whip marks with her sponge. Clayton flinched at first, feeling the slight burn of the assuaging pink potion in his wounds, but after a few moments of getting used to the feeling, he relaxed and let Alaina do her work. Several minutes passed by in silence. Alaina continued to dab Clayton’s wounds with the special potion, and he could already feel them stinging less. Whatever that pink stuff was, it worked well. The rest of his body had responded well to the bubble bath, and, for the first time in the Asmodeus castle, Clayton actually felt relaxed and comfortable. His eyes began to get heavy as Alaina’s hands and fingers continued to work him. 

“Don’t go to sleep, little Clayton,” Alaina murmured down to him. “You need to hear what I’m going to say to you. Are you listening?”

“Y-yes,” muttered Clayton, raising himself up a bit higher in the bath. 

“Good,” cooed Alaina. “Now answer me very honestly Clayton: how do you feel right now?” 

“I f-feel…I feel great right now,” said Clayton, with his eyes closed. That was the truth — in this immediate moment, despite everything, he felt wonderful.

“Really?” asked Alaina, continuing to sponge his wounds. “You feel great? Even though, just a few days ago, you were just a normal young man…and now you’re a slave to your half-sister?”

“I…uh…I m-mean,” stuttered Clayton, opening his eyes and shifting a little in the bath. Alaina’s hold tightened on him, and he stopped moving. “I…I, uh…I’m n-not actually too happy about that, uh…now that you…that you mention it.”

“Mmhhmmm,” intoned Alaina. “Would you like to escape, Clayton? Would you like to be able to get out of this castle and run away, back to your old life?”

“I…y-yes. Yes!” answered Clayton, putting more energy into his second “yes.” Was Alaina going to help him escape!? Was she actually going to help him run away?? Clayton felt his hopes beginning to rise for the first time in what felt like forever. 

“Mmmm, and Miss Scarlet?” asked Alaina soothingly. “How do you feel about her, Clayton?”

“Sh-she’s…she’s t-totally insane!” cried Clayton, a little too loudly — Alaina put her finger to his lips and shushed him. 

“Shhh, not so loud, little guy,” she whispered. 

“S-sorry,” said Clayton, quieter. “It’s just that…sh-she’s like a, uh…like a crazy sadist! She…she l-loves hurting me, and…and c-controlling me, and she told me th-this afternoon that…that she wasn’t going to s-stop until…until I w-was as tiny as m-my…my father.”

“Ahaaa,” said Alaina knowingly. 

“C-can you…can you help me get out of here!?” Clayton asked earnestly, looking up at the maid from his prone position in the bath. He could barely see the maid’s face over her hefty boobs.

“Well you see, Clayton,” said Alaina quietly, still sponging his shrunken body. “I’m afraid that you are bound by that contract that your mother agreed to with Hana…Kazehana. It’s an ancient contract, to which you are bound in physical and mental form — there’s no escaping it.”

“B-but…but I didn’t even agree to it!” blurted Clayton, feeling his hopes start to vaporize almost as soon as they had materialized. “I didn’t even agree to the contract!! M-my…my mom did…and…and she abandoned me!! It…it shouldn’t count!!”

Alaina chuckled softly down at Clayton as she spun him around in the tub, so that he was facing her directly. She looked down into his eyes, holding him by the shoulders, each one of her hands totally enveloping his shoulder and upper arm. 

“Here’s where you really need to listen to me, little guy,” she spoke gently but firmly down to him. “It doesn’t matter what you think should and shouldn’t be…you understand? The fact is, Clayton, that there are larger forces at work here, larger than anything you could hope to imagine. And while you may think that you are being treated unfairly, that you are Scarlet’s victim, that your life has become a living hell, the fact remains that you can do nothing…and I mean absolutely nothing…to stop it. You are stuck here with us, Clayton…for an entire year.”

Clayton looked up into Alaina’s cool blue eyes, and saw how sweet and gentle she looked, despite her imposing size. The sheer barbarity and cruelty of what she was saying contrasted so completely with the gentle ease of how she said it, and with the kindness of her appearance, that Clayton felt utterly overwhelmed. Fat tears started forming in the corners of his eyes, and a moment later he was weeping freely into the bath water. 

“That’s it, that’s it,” cooed Alaina, feeling up his shriveled biceps with her big hands, which easily went all the way around his shrunken upper arms. “This is part of the submission process, Clayton. You have to mourn what once was…that is totally normal and natural…essential, even.”

“B-but…I — I d-don’t want this!!” cried Clayton, the tears falling harder. 

“I know you don’t,” said Alaina patiently, as she turned Clayton’s body around again and continued to sponge his wounds. “But you have to accept things the way they are. If you refuse to surrender and choose to fight instead, things are going to end very badly for you. You will not survive, Clayton…if you fight what the fates have chosen for you, then of that I am certain — you will die…and it won’t be a pretty death, either.” 

“Y-you m-mean…you mean Scarlet will kill me!?” yelped Clayton through his tears. 

“Eventually, yes, she will,” said Alaina softly, bathing his body. “She probably won’t mean to, but that young lady has a sadistic streak that i don’t think even her mother can match. Don’t get me wrong — Hana can be a gloriously evil bitch when she wants to, but I think she likes the pure idea of domination more than anything else. Scarlet, as you have seen, is infatuated with her submissives’ pain responses. The road to Scarlet’s heart is through pain and suffering — that is where she lives. It’s like food to her…nourishment. Trust me on this, Clayton…I have seen what she can do. And even if she doesn’t kill you, she’ll probably leave you brain-damaged…a vegetable…a pale shadow of your former self.”

“B-but…but she’s already doing that to me!!” cried Clayton. “She’s already turning me into a shadow of what I used to be! I m-mean…l-look at me!” 

“Mmmm yes, I am looking at you,” said Alaina, smiling softly. She suddenly reached out and lifted Clayton out of the water, placing him down on the plush carpet. He stood there, his soaking-wet body dripping and steaming, as his feet sunk down into the carpet’s thickness. Alaina got up from the tub and stood in front of him with her hands on her hips, silently regarding him for a few silent moments. Clayton tried to look up at her, but couldn’t meet her gaze — it reminded him too much of Scarlet, of Kazehana. Evidently, the maid was not, in fact, his ally in this situation. Her huge boobs loomed over his head, and Clayton was desperate to discover that he was now eye-level with the upper set of her abdominal muscles. 

“I am looking at you,” repeated Alaina, “and do you know what I see, Clayton?”

“Wh-what?!” he asked, fearful of the answer. 

“I see a scared little boy who doesn’t appreciate the magnitude of what’s happening to him,” said Alaina softly. “You say that Miss Scarlet is turning you into a shadow of yourself. I am telling you right now that if you continue to have that attitude, you will not survive your servitude. You will be fighting a losing battle, every second of your life, until the pressure and tension becomes too great, and your half-sister will destroy you. Her power is too great to fight, Clayton. You must understand that.”

Clayton stood before the gigantic maid for several moments, hanging his shoulders dejectedly, sniffling some more tears, and feeling utterly hopeless. Alaina stood there unmoving, watching him patiently, waiting for the inevitable question that came just a few seconds later. 

“S-so…so what sh-should I do?” asked Clayton in a small, defeated voice. “Y-you said you would help me.” 

Alaina bent down and took Clayton’s jaw gently in her huge hand, directing it up at her face. Even though her grasp was delicate, Clayton could feel the strength and power in her hand. She could easily have crushed his jaw if she had wanted to. 

“I am helping you,” she whispered down at him. “I think you’re cute, Clayton. I think you’re adorable, in fact…and the way that you stood up for your mother before she abandoned you…well…it made me feel for you. I don’t feel this way about all the men and boys who come into this house…not many of them, in fact. But because I like you, I’m making the effort to tell you this, Clayton, to help you survive. Give in to her. Let her into your head, Clayton. Relax into her domination. Accept it. Don’t fight it. I’ve seen how you look at her body, Clayton…and even though you haven’t been able to admit this to yourself yet, the sooner you do it, the better: you are turned on by the thought of getting smaller than her, Clayton…I can tell. You know that she’s already a hundred times stronger than you could ever hope to be, and that fact alone is enough to get your cock hard. But there’s more…oh yes, there’s more. The thought of having Scarlet…beautiful Miss Scarlet, getting taller and taller, and bigger and bigger, and more and more beautiful, at your expense?! Pssshh, it’s not even close, Clayton. I can tell that such a thought is maddeningly erotic to you. I can tell, even though you fight and toil against it, that you are just as submissive as your little daddy, if not more so. It’s a genetic predisposition, little guy, and you’ve obviously not skipped on the submissive gene. Look at your cock! See how it’s getting hard, just from hearing what I’m saying!? You’re suuucchh a weak, groveling, submissive little guy, and the sooner you admit that, the sooner you will fall into Scarlet’s sexual fold. She’s going to envelope you, whether you like it or not. The sooner you give in to her, the less pain you will experience along the way. And eventually…you will even grow to love your servitude, Clayton.”

Clayton looked up desperately at Alaina’s gorgeous face. Her blue eyes were wide in earnestness, and she opened her hands to him, spreading them in front of herself. 

“That’s it,” she said simply. “That’s my advice to you, Clayton.” She looked down at his hard cock, and for a moment, a hunger flashed in her blue eyes, and Clayton felt like she might seize him, turn him upside down, stuff his cock into her mouth, and suck on him like a straw until he came down her throat. But instead, Alaina turned, reached up to a tall shelf behind her, and fetched a white fluffy towel, which she proceeded to wrap around his wet body, dabbing and drying his whip marks with particular care. Clayton didn’t know what to say; he wasn’t yet in a mental place to say thank you, but he knew enough at this point to stop crying and whimpering, and to accept Alaina’s gentle ministrations. 

Ten minutes later, she was standing in front of Scarlet’s bedroom door, with Clayton in her arms, all wrapped up in the big white towel. She gave him one last glance down, as if to say, ‘Remember what I said,’ and then rapped smartly on Scarlet’s door with her knuckles. Clayton heard a rustle of bodies behind the door, and suddenly realized that there had been female voices talking softly to each other behind the door. Only when they stopped had Clayton become aware of them. He felt a sickening surge of anxiety as he heard footsteps approach the door. He heard someone undo the bolts and throw it open. 

Scarlet stood there in the doorway, and for a moment, Clayton struggled to take her in. She looked so….big. Quickly, he realized why. Looking down, he saw that Scarlet was wearing tall, black platform heels that increased her height to an imposing 6’6. Even though Alaina stood half a foot taller in her bare feet, it was no less imposing to see Scarlet so tall…especially considering the outfit she was wearing, too, which consisted of a short, shiny black leather dress that only came up to her upper thighs, and left little of her newly-burgeoned and curvy figure to the imagination. 

Scarlet gave Clayton a severe glance and then leaned sideways into the arch of the door, resting her hand on the top of the doorframe, in order to show off her height. 

“So my slave is all cleaned up?” she asked lazily to Alaina, almost like it was a matter of boring procedure. 

“Yes ma’m,” said Alaina. “He’s all set and ready for you, Miss Scarlet.” 

“Or “us,” rather,” said Scarlet darkly, inclining her head back into her room. Clayton suddenly noticed that Gillian and Cora were both sitting in her bed, looking bright and eager. He felt his heart sink; there was no way he was getting out of this. He remembered Alaina’s advice, and tried to imprint this feeling in his memory…of her gently bathing him, of her tending to his wounds, and of her carrying him effortlessly up to Scarlet’s bedroom. The maid’s kindness, and her advice, were all her had right now. He had to focus and remember what she had told him.

“Hand him over,” said Scarlet, a little shortly, as she spread her arms open. She harbored no ill will towards Alaina, but she was keen on starting her evening fun. The maid reached out and slightly down, and plopped Clayton straight into Scarlet’s waiting arms. Clayton felt the change immediately — Alaina’s hold had been gentle and warm, but as soon as he fell into Scarlet’s embrace, he felt her hands tightening around his shrunken arms, squeezing him tightly. His joints cracked out into the air, and it was all Clayton could do to keep from yelping out. 

“Mmmm welcome home, pet,” Scarlet purred, making wide eyes down at him. She had put on makeup, and the dark eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and black lipstick combined with her black eyes, her tight black leather dress, and her tall black leather platform heels to give her a positively vampiric appearance. She looked absolutely fearsome…she peered closer down at Clayton’s face and licked her dark lips with her bright red tongue. He felt a chill go through him; she was not going to play nice with him tonight…that much he knew. 

“Thank you Alaina,” said Scarlet as she turned her face back upward at the maid. “That will be all.” Alaina bowed slightly, and almost immediately, Scarlet slammed her bedroom door closed, making sure to bolt it several times over. 

“There,” said Scarlet decidedly. “No one’s going anywhere now. You’re stuck in here with us now, slave. I give you permission to stand up.” 

Without warning, Scarlet more or less dumped Clayton onto the floor. His thick white towel cushioned his fall, and he remained in a crumpled heap on the floor. A second too long. 

“When I say you have permission to stand,” hissed Scarlet menacingly, reaching down and yanking the towel off Clayton’s naked body, “You had better take advantage of it. Otherwise I won’t let you stand for an entire month, and your legs, which are already puny, will completely atrophy away. They’ll be smaller than my arms by the time the month’s over.”

“I’m…I’m s-sorry mistress,” stammered Clayton, struggling to his feet. He looked up at his half-sister in her intimidating goth outfit of black leather, and he was momentarily stunned by how huge she looked. In her heels, she rose 15 inches above him — her thickened hips were as tall as his shoulders, and Clayton saw that, if he looked straight forward, his eyes were exactly even with her nipples, which pushed stubbornly through her skimpy black leather top. Clearly, Scarlet was already turned on. Clayton mustered up the courage to look up past her boobs and into her face. She was smiling like a cat that had just eaten its prey. 

“Oooohh, mistress is it?” she hummed down at him, raising her eyebrow suggestively. She looked up past him, at Gillian and Cora on her bed. “Did you girls hear that? He called me “mistress”…without me even having to ask him.”

“Sounds like the little boy’s learning his place!” laughed Gillian. Cora’s eyebrows went up as she smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Hmmm yessss,” said Scarlet thoughtfully, bringing her hand to her chin. Clayton saw with trepidation that Scarlet had apparently sharpened her fingernails into talons…and painted them black. 

“Or,” said Scarlet, bending down to peer at Clayton closer. “Or he’s just doing what the maid told him to do. What about it, pet? Am I right? Did Alaina give you some good “advice” that you think is gonna make your life easier, hmmm?”

“Uhhh…uhh…I d-don’t…uhhh…I d-don’t know,” stuttered Clayton, feeling himself panic a little inside. Alaina had given him good advice, right? 

Scarlet chuckled darkly down at him as she strode past him to her dresser, returning a moment later with a short riding crop in her hand. Clayton’s heart started drumming faster, anticipating the pain that was coming. 

“Let’s just get one thing straight, my pathetic, puny little slave,” said Scarlet, looming up in front of Clayton as she brandished the riding crop. “Other people might tell you differently, but there is nothing….NOTHING that is going to make your life easier.” She whipped the riding crop down, catching Clayton directly one of the whip lashes that Alaina had attended to. Clayton cried out in pain, but stood still, knowing that anything else was going to mean even more pain for him. 

“It doesn’t matter if you tell me what I want to hear,” growled Scarlet, rearing back and smacking the riding crop once more into his tender, wounded flesh, directly on top of another whip mark. Clayton gritted his teeth as he struggled to remain standing. 

“It doesn’t even matter if you think that you’ve submitted completely to me, that you’ve given me everything you have,” snarled Scarlet, catching him across the cheek with another merciless lash of her instrument. This time Clayton did fall down, yelling out in pain…but he stood up almost as soon as he had fallen back down, knowing that this was what Scarlet wanted. 

“All that matters,” said Scarlet, raising her arm back even farther behind her, formidably brandishing the leather crop in the threat of an even more painful strike, “Is what I think. What I want.” She hovered the riding crop above her head for a few agonizing moments, and then lowered it. Suddenly, she let out a girlish cackle of laughter as she strode up next to Clayton in one step and grabbed him roughly by his shoulder. Clayton shuddered at the strength of her touch and the size of her hand. 

“Whaddya think, girls?” she laughed, turning Clayton’s body to face them as she stood behind him, pressing her swollen pussy into the middle of his back. “How’s this comparison, huh?” 

“Oh my god Scarlet,” breathed Gillian in awe, her eyes going wide. “It’s…it’s just incredible!!” 

“Yeah,” said Cora, cocking her head to the side as she analyzed the comparison. “He looks like a little kid next to you. The makeup help too…it makes you look even older. Haha, you could almost be his mother.” 

“You hear that, little pet,” whispered Scarlet down into Clayton’s ear. “I’m already so much bigger than you…so much stronger than you…just think…just imagine what it’s gonna be like.”

“What are you whispering to him, Scarlet?” giggled Gillian. “Come on, we want in on the secret!” Both girls had whipped out their smartphones and were bust snapping pictures of the lopsided comparison. 

“Some things are better left unsaid,” chuckled Scarlet cryptically, massaging Clayton’s shoulders roughly with her black-clawed hands. “What matters is that you girls see how pathetic and small my little pet is now compared to me.” 

“I don’t know how you do it, Scarlet,” muttered Cora in awe, shaking her head back and forth. “But since we’ve seen you two last, you’re definitely bigger, and he’s definitely smaller. What gives, girl? Can’t you tell us!?” 

“Oh don’t worry Cora,” laughed Scarlet. “All things will be revealed in time. And who knows…maybe you’ll even discover the answer yourself! But now, what should we start with? I’m bored of being the one who chooses what to do — one of you pick what we do first.”

“Welllll,” said Gillian slowly, a mischievous grin creeping across her face. “You said you had that prostate-milking machine, right?” 

Scarlet nodded high above Clayton, feeling her own pussy starting to lubricate itself at Gillian’s suggestion. 

“Yeah…that,” said Gillian flatly, as Cora’s eyes sparkled in response. “Let’s start with that.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep