- Text Size +

After arriving a bit early as to beat the afternoon rush the family headed towards the changing rooms. The Zanders had always had a bit of a race as to see who could change the fastest and that group got to choose the place where they would set things up. Today Timothy and Henry were the winners as Emily had gotten her bikini tied up on itself.

‘Better luck next time!’ Henry exclaimed jokingly as Emily exited the changing room.

This prompted her to respond saying ‘Well your lucky you only have a pair of boxers to change into!’. It was the usual sibling rivalry flaring up. But being prepared for such things Meranda simply told the two to take it easy and just cool of in the water. The two obliged her and turning on the spot Henry took a sprint and did a cannon ball jump into the pool.

‘Henry! No running by the pool! How many times do I have to remind you of that?’ Meranda said in response.

‘Boys will be boys’ Emily responded as she passed Meranda on her way to the diving boards.

Timothy and Meranda just took it easy and took the stairs on the side of the pool to enter. By this point Henry had re-surfaced and had started to swim around not looking out for his surroundings as he had forgotten to pack his goggles and seeing anything in the chlorine filled pool was impossible without them. Emily who loved the water did her usual routine of diving followed by a lap in the pool and then a quick exit and return to the diving boards. She was a bit more aware of her surroundings but at her speed everyone just looked like a blur in the water.

‘Take it easy you two!’ Timothy said before dipping his head under the water.

But strangely enough he simply vanished after doing so. Henry and Emily were completely unaware of that fact but Meranda was not, she looked around for him real quick before dipping herself under the water to see if she could spot him. This however didn’t yield the results she wanted as she suddenly resurfaced in a turbulent ocean with waves rising more than 10 meters (~33 feet)into the sky. At first she was gripped by a sens of fear and confusion but getting over those feelings didn’t take long as she started thinking rationally. Snapping back to reality Meranda started shouting for Timothy and help but no response was heard.

 

Somewhere further away on that ocean Timothy found himself in a similar situation but he was facing a tsunami rising up after something large entered the waters. But it was too far away and too fast to see exactly what. ‘I hope the kids are ok’ Timothy quietly said before suddenly getting shoved against a soft yet somewhat firm surface bobbing in and out of the water. Looking around he noticed that the surface resembled that of skin and what more was a gigantic strap connecting two hills resembled that of Emily’s Bikini top. This left Timothy speechless as each time the surface went under a suction drew him closer to the clapping hills. Until a sudden change In gravity made him fall onto the giant strap.

‘WHAT THE FUCK!’ Timothy screamed as he got lifted further and further up into the sky. And from the new vantage point he could see that it wasn’t an ocean he was in, it was still the pool only it had grown.

Putting two and two together he realized that the surface he had been pushed against was that of his daughters chest and he now found himself trapped on her Bikini strap bridging the two towering breasts together and with each step she took he for a moment felt weightless as he bounced up and down threatening to throw him of. Looking around Timothy could see Emily’s destination, in his bad luck she was heading towards the highest jump.

Seeing no safe way out Timothy tried to jump down but in his fall he landed on top of the waistband of her bikini bottoms and before he could jump again she had already started climbing. Not wanting to take the change again he waited until she got out of the pool again but this would be a mistake as he would soon realize.

Taking the leap Emily bounced of the diving board doing a flip before aiming straight down. With that her waistband opened up and swallowed Timothy up Trapping him inside.

A large splash followed as she went under the surface and the sudden fill of water forced Timothy to seek shelter, but the only place to go was inside her.

Meranda in the meantime had found herself in a somewhat similar situation as Henry burst out from under her. She couldn’t believe it.

‘Henry is that you?!?’ She shouted in disbelief.

One moment she was in a stormy ocean and the next she was on top of her giant son. But that didn’t last long as once he bent his face forwards she started rolling off heading towards the tip of the his nose. A loud sucking noise threatened to blow her eardrums out as Henry took a heavy breath through his nose. Meranda who was at that moment free falling got sucked in by the force.

‘No please!!!’ Meranda shouted but it was no use as the size difference was to great and her voice couldn't reach his ears.

For a moment Henry could have sworn he felt something hit his tongue but swallowing it quickly left him none the wiser as to what it was.

Meranda couldn’t believe what had just happened, she could barely remember how she got to this dark cavern, covered in snot and saliva and other slimy liquids. There in the darkness it was impossible to get comfortable as the stomach acid slouched around as Henry continued to swim.

Timothy had in his fight for survival found himself inside his daughter. But it wasn’t going to save him for long as with every stroke Emily did a small a mount of water seeped in behind him. It was horrifying.

‘Why is this happening?!?’ Timothy asked himself, some what hopping that it was all a dream. But as Emily’s heartbeat grew louder and louder around him and the water behind him growing more and more in volume it became clear that it was all real. This made him tear up. but inside of Emily it was impossible for him to know if it was his tears that he could taste or if it was the pool water or something he didn’t want to imagine.

And now after fighting for a while Timothy found himself corner at Emily’s Cervix and after another zero g moment a force hit so hard that he was knocked unconscious as he got pushed in.

when he woke up he was completely stuck but still somehow alive and with the rhythmic heartbeat he strangely enough found himself falling asleep.

 

After a while of having fun the two sibling got out of the pool and headed towards the spot that Henry and Timothy had picked to rest and just relax. There they waited for their parents to return but after a while it wasn’t them that picked up the kids, it was a life guard that after seeing them just sitting around waiting for no one decided to check up on them.

After a chat a search around the surrounding area was conducted with no results and after months of investigations not a trace of Timothy and Meranda was found. But Emily’s belly suddenly started growing during this time.

The two sibling were lucky enough to get to live with their relatives until they turned 18 at witch Emily got a job and took care of Henry.