[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Working hard to be able to afford an apartment for just her and her 3-inch husband-to-be, Hinata Ashitaba leaves little Mutsumi 'Mu-kun' Ashibata (formerly Soma) in the hands of the woman who raised her, Kurumi Ashitaba.  However, is the gentle yet air headed woman really the right person to be watching Mu-kun?


Rated: R
Categories: Mature (40-49), Breasts, BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Vore, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23917 Read: 34013
Published: May 28 2020 Updated: October 06 2021

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] (5707 words)

April's commission winner, Chaos, requested a story from a series I was not expecting anyone to know about.  'The Life of the Ashitaba Family's Husband' or 'Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi' is a title I don't hear people talking about, but is a great, cute little story.  I was waiting to hear back from Chaos for their final thoughts on this final draft, but I need to post it before the month ends.


 

2. Chapter 2 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (10856 words)

After a night getting more intimate with his mother-in-law, Mu-kun feels guilty for betraying his wife.  However, while trying to get some alone time to reflect on what happened and wait for Hinata to return he is found by other members of the Ashitaba family.
Chaos commissioned a continuation of his previous story, and I was more than happy to accommodate!  This is the final of the test batch of commissions I opened on my Patreon, and after I settle a few things IRL I'll be opening more slots, likely later this month.  Please don't message me yet, I'll make an official announcement when I'm ready.


 

3. Chapter 3 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (7354 words)

Having adjusted to his new role with his new family, Mutsumi more or less enjoys his time together with the women of the Ashitaba household.  However, a surprise from his loving wife may bring the two of them even closer together... through Kurumi.

Yet another brilliant commission from Chaos, adding and expanding to the severely lacking amount of content focused around the incredible 'Life as the Ashitaba Family's Husband' series.  Absolutely adore this series, so writing more for it, and the chubby, lovable milf, is always a win for me!