- Text Size +
Buffy

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Author note: This story takes place sometime in April of 2008.

Prologue

My tale of woe began with that darn role playing game. For years I have been a big fan of “I married a sizechanger” a popular television show back on my home world. Back then I thought the Wishbone multiuniverse wasn’t real. But I and my friends (also fans of the show) soon found out the truth.One thing I should explain is that back then I was a man. Yes it seams shocking considering my appearance now, but it’s true. I used to be a six foot man with blond hair and tanned skin. Barney was my name.

It was a Saturday night when we gathered at William’s place. William suggested we try something different. A role playing game based on the Wishbone multiverse. (The same universe where the show is set in) We gathered around the table. William dealt out the cards. Each card had a different picture and a description of the species on the back.

“Cool. I’m  a sizechanger.” Phyllis cried out.

“A demon! I don’t want to be the bad guy.” Mark complained.

“A Grahu! Guess I’m to be the bad girl.” Tanya muttered.

“Cool. I’m a super witch.” Samantha cried in delight.

Then it came my turn to pick a card. I was dismayed to see the picture of a blond GTS-Goddess on it. 

“A GTS-Goddess! Can I change cards?” I asked William.

“No. Your card is your fate.” He replied.

Then Natalie picked a card.

 “Mini goddess. I guess you figure that I’m not small enough.” She told us. Some of us laughed at that for she was only 5’4”. She was the shortest fan in our group. After we had received all of our cards, Samantha asked, what do we do now? And William replied.

“Say. I accept this role.”

My friends said the words but I found I could not. There was something about this whole game that was brothering me. You can imagine when my friends disappeared from sight when they said the words. Only William was left with me in the room.

“What did you do to my friends?” I asked him.

“They have gone on to their fates, as you must as well.”

“I’m not saying the words.”

“We thought you might be uncooperative.  Time for plan B.”

The card in my hand began to glow, I tried to get rid of it, but it was like glued on to me. The image of the GTS-goddess winked at me and then I found myself elsewhere.

End prologue

Part 1

When I came to my senses I was lying flat on my back. The sun was shinning and I seamed to be in some sort of field. But something seamed odd about it.  I lifted up my head and saw two bumps on my chest, that weren’t their before. I gasped in surprise. Then I got up and looked around. I saw what I assumed was a pond a few steps away. I headed there for I wanted to see my reflection.It confirmed my fears. I was now a woman. I had blond hair and blue eyes. My skin was fair. I was dressed in a leather jacket with t-shirt and bra underneath. I also had on blue jeans. For some reason I was barefoot.

“Look dad it’s a mega giantess.”I hear a voice said.“Let’s get out of here before she sees us.” Another voice said.“Then I spotted the boat. It was a rowboat with I assume was father and son. They appeared to be the size of bugs to me. Then I remembered the GTS-goddess card. I quick look around confirmed my fears. The men in the boat were not tiny. I was huge. Somehow the knowledge that I was 1,000 feet tall came into my brain. I decided I need to talk to the men in the boat. By placing one foot in the water I was able to reach down and pick the boat out of the water. Then I brought the boat up until it was level to my face.“Don’t hurt us.” The younger man pleaded.“I just want to talk to you.” I told them. My voice had changed with my body. I didn’t recognize it.“Please let me and my son go, ms?” The older man pleaded.For some reason I didn’t want to admit to them that I was a man. My reflection kind of reminded me of Buffy in Buffy the vampire slayer. So I said.“Call me Buffy.”

“Buffy. That’s a cute name.”I turned around and standing before me, was a towering redhead. She was so tall that I didn’t even come up to her knees. (I later found out she’s 6,000 feet tall) I was so shocked at the sight that I dropped the boat in my hand.“Oh no!” The men cried as they fell to their deaths. By the time I realized what had happened, it was too late.“What have I done?” I cried.

“They are just humans. Don’t worry about it.” The redhead told me. “Oh, where are my manners. My name is Margret. I and the evil GTS-goddess club are here to welcome you to the GTS-goddess race.”“What club?” I asked. And then I saw them. There were seven of them. To my dismay all of them were taller than me.“Meet the evil GTS-Goddess club. All but Anne are here. I hope you’ll join us Buffy.”“But I’m not evil.” I protested.“I used to be a gentle when I first became a GTS-goddess. But I soon learned that being gentle sucks. Evil rules. “ A 2,000 foot brunette told me. “Don’t think I agree ms. ?”“Bates. Michelle Bates. As well as the only kisser in the group I have the power to grow up to 10,000 miles in height or shrink down to 500 feet in height.” Michelle then shrank until she was no taller than I am.“We want to be your friends.”“Guess some introductions are in order.” Margaret pointed to a 1,500 foot brunette with green skin.“This is Verta. She’s a strong champion of the environment.”“How is that evil?” I ask her.“Some ungrateful subjects thought I went too far. In case you’re wondering my skin only turned green after I became a GTS-Goddess.”Next Margret pointed to an 1800 foot Japanese woman.“This is Mai. She’s the only samurai among us.“Woman can become samurai?” I asked. The next thing I knew I had a samurai sword pointed at my neck.“If you weren’t an immoral goddess I would kill you for that insult.” “No insult intended.” I told her. She then put the sword away.Margaret then pointed to a 3,000 foot Japanese woman.“Shiori is the other Japanese in our group. She helped Japan win world war two on her home world.”“I’ve heard of you. You killed millions of Americans and forced the other people of East Asia to work in your factories to make trinkets to sell to other timelines.”Shiori shrugged. Then she said.“It was war. Besides we are the master race, created by the Gods to rule all other people.”“Hey! That’s my line.” A 3,000 foot blond woman complained. “Meet Katharina. She became a GTS-goddess in 1940 and led the Reich to victory.”“Before you ask, yes I am a Nazi, although I later turned on Hitler.” She told me.“Last but not least is Cheryl.” She pointed to a 2,500 foot redhead.“She is the oldest among us and the only one who has never been human.”“I don’t understand.”“I was created by Mr. G back in 1500 CE. Unlike you I was never human.” She explained.Before I could respond to that I heard a familiar voice say.“Barney, um I mean Buffy is that you?”I looked down and standing by my toes was Samantha. Now Samantha is a tall blond, was only an inch or two shorter than my old six foot fame. So it was odd to see her so small.“Samantha. It’s nice to see you, but now not a good time.” “Why’s that? And who are your friends.” She asked me.“This is a GTS-Goddess only meeting. Unless you think you can fight seven evil GTS-goddesses I suggest you leave now.” Margret warned Samantha.“They’re the evil GTS-Goddess club. Save yourself.” I told my friend. She got the hint and disappeared from sight.”“Now Buffy, I get the impression you don’t like us.” Cheryl muttered.“I’m no fan of evil.” I admitted.“Now Buffy, we’re not out to destroy you. We want to be your friends.” Michelle purred.“I rather be with my real friends.”“You rather hang out with a super witch, a mini goddess, a sizechanger, a demon and a Garhu.”I turn to see who the newcomer was. To my surprise I recognized her.

To be continued

Interlude

Darlene the spoke goddess for gentle GTS-Goddesses stood before the GTS council and she wasn’t happy.“It’s not fair” She shouted at them.“Evil doing it’s best to turn Buffy to the dark side while gentle can’t get a word in edgewise. ““You lost the poll. GTS fan prefer evil.” A council member pointed out.“Still she is getting a much distorted view of us and the war.” Darlene complained.“In the end it is still her choice wither or not to become an evil GTS-Goddess.”End interlude

Part 2

She was blond with blue eyes and 600 feet tall. And I had seen her before.“I know you. I remember you from that “I married a sizechanger” episode. You’re Rose Crusher.”“You are correct, but I am no fan of that show.”“Yet you appeared on that episode where you hacked into Stephen Miller simulation. And you even attacked him.” “Stephen who?” Katharina asked.“He one of the stars of “I married a sizechanger. He’s a human who married Deborah Law who happens to be a sizechanger.” I explained.“Your friends were also transformed. Each into the card they were holding.”“That makes sense. It was that darn GTS-goddess that transformed me.”“Are you saying you rather be a human woman instead of a GTS-goddess?” Cheryl asked.I almost blurted out the truth, but I managed to stay silent. Rose and Margret frowned as if they could read my thoughts.“Well trust me, this may seem awkward, this being your first day as a GTS-Goddess. But you learn to love it.” Michelle told me, doing her best sales pitch. “Well moving on, the real reason why I’m here is to remind Margret here that we are at war. You’re trying up too many resources having almost the entire evil GTS-Goddess club meet Buffy.”“I wanted to give the right impression.” Margret replied with a shrug.“What war?” I asked.“The GTS/SW war of course.”They said in unison.“While I’ve heard it mentioned on the show now and then I don’t know much about it.”“Not that darn shows again.” Rose moaned.“It was my only source of info on the Wishbone multiverse.” I admitted.“There a battle going on west of here. I’ll brief you on the way there. Margret you’re with us. The rest of you are needed on various worlds and various battles.“You’re not our boss.” Margret protested.Shiori then said something in Japanese to Rose. I don’t speak Japanese but got the impression she was backing up Margret. Rose then replied in Japanese to Shiori.The argument went on for a few minutes. In the end, most of the evil GTS-Goddess club left us except for Margret and Michelle. Then we started walking toward the battle, at a pace of several hundred miles an hour. While we were walking, we started talking.“So tell me what do you do about the GTS/SW war?”Rose asked me.“Not much. I know that GTS-Goddesses and mini Goddesses hate each other. Wait a minute, Natalie Small a mini goddess now isn’t she?”“Yes.”I looked Rose in the face and asked.“You want me to fight a friend?”“To be blunt yes. If it makes you feel any better, she can’t die. So you don’t have to worry about killing her.”“What about us? Can we die?”This caused the other GTS-goddesses to laugh.“We are immortal. We are also shrink proof. And that includes the clothes on our backs. So you have nothing to fear from the size change guns to SW carry.”“Dolly Hitler their leader isn’t she?”“As far as we can tell the majority of SW soldiers are under her command. The rest of the SW army are under mini goddess control.”“What about ordinary humans? Where do they stand?”“Millions have allied with Dolly Hitler. Millions of others over hundreds of worlds have taken advantage of the situation and risen up in rebellion.”“Ungrateful fools. They don’t realize who there superiors are.” Michelle commented.“Has it occurred to you that maybe they don’t want to be ruled? That the humans want to be free.” As soon as the words were out of my mouth Margret slapped me, knocking me to the ground.“Margret, we need her on our side, not against us.” Rose protested.“Don’t tell me. You become pro human.” Margret shot back.“Of course not. But as a new GTS-Goddess I can understand that Buffy has pro human sympathies.”“You were never human. So how can you understand?” Margret asked.“As I ex human I do understand where you are coming from.” Michelle said as she helped me get on my feet.“I also know from experience that your respect for humanity will shrink by the day. They will become mere mortals to you.  Humans are creatures to obey your every whim and not the other way around.” She added.“Well said. GTS-goddesses are meant to rule humans. Despite what I said earlier, millions do accept our rule. There are even GTS fans willing to die for us.”Before I could reply to that Margret announced that she could see the battle and the giantesses were not doing well.

To be continued

Interlude

Suddenly time froze except for two figures. “All right Margret. What’s going on? Why didn’t you mention me when you were introducing the evil GTS-goddess club to Buffy?”Margret looked down at the 4,000 foot blond and shrugged.“I forgot about you.  And so did Mr. G. Come to think of it I forgot about Gabrielle as well but she’s not complaining.”“Forgot about me, after all I’ve done.” Joanna protested.“Sorry, now if you excuse me I got a GTS-goddess to turn evil.Joanna started to protest but a portal opened up under her and she disappeared from sight. Then time resumed.

End interlude

Part 3

The battle itself was taking place in a fair size city. Off to the west I could see mountains. In among the buildings were a dozen of so giantesses.  Most of them were around the size of Rose, maybe a little smaller. As I watched, two of the giantesses were hit with shrink rays. They rapidly shrank out of sight. Fighter jets and attack helicopters were giving the others a hard time.  A 500 foot burette saw us and said.“Thank God your “Unfortunately at that point a missile entered her mouth and blew the poor girl head off.  I gagged at the sight. Meanwhile my fellow GTS-Goddess were drawing the attention of the army or was it armies I never found out for sure defending the city. Various missiles and shrink rays struck Margret, but to no affect. Michelle who had grown to a mile tall was also hit, but again no effect that I could tell. Seeing that they were dealing with GTS-Goddess, the army turned their attention back to the giantesses trying to shrink them all.“Get behind us.” Rose shouted to the remaining giantesses. A cute 500 foot Asian woman hid behind my back, using my body as a shield from shrink rays. As promised the shrink rays didn’t shrink me or my clothes.“I order this city destroyed.” Rose shouted. I’m not sure why she bothered. Margret and Michelle were already wrecking the city. The tallest buildings didn’t even come up to their knees. I could see and hear the buildings crumble, hear people die by the thousands. The remaining mega giantesses cheered on the destruction.“Come, join in the destruction.” Margret ordered. But I didn’t move. I had no quarrel with these people. Yet I was too afraid to try to save them. I wanted to, but was. Aw who I’m I kidding, I turned into a big chicken. I was too scared to even flee the scene.“These people are our enemies. They are not worth saving.” Rose told me as she demolished an apartment building with her bare hands.“I refuse to commit mass murder.” I replied trying to sound braver than I felt.“That’s the beauty of being a GTS-goddess. We’re above the law.” Michelle told me as she crushed what looked like a bus in her hand. Then I noticed what Margret was doing. She had taken a crowd of people and placed in her mouth.“You not eating them are you?”I asked her.“Why not?” She asked between mouth full’s.“I rather die.” I replied. I started to back away. Then I heard a crunch. Looking down I saw that I had crushed a mini van underfoot. Somehow I managed to get into the middle of a highway. People did there best to avoid my feet. Something the mini van was unable to do.“Oh no!” I cried.“Several of the mega giantesses looked at me with puzzled expressions.“You just killed a family in a mini van. So what?” The Asian giantess who had hid behind my back earlier told me.“It’s still murder or at least man slaughter.” I pointed out.“Girls your size kill people just by walking around.” A 560 foot redhead said to me.“That’s not true.” But I started to wonder. When walking with Margret and friends I wasn’t watching the ground. Was it possible that I stepped on somebody and didn’t even know it? The words “We’re disappointed in you Buffy.” shook me out of my thoughts. The city was in ruins, not a single block was left standing.“I told you before, I’m not evil. I refuse to engage in mass murder.” Margret then walked up to me, picked me up like a rag doll and said.“You’re getting on my nerves.” Then she dropped me. I fell hard, landing on my butt.“Give the goddess a break.  During my first few days as a GTS-Goddess I refused to commit mass murder.” Michelle told Margret.“It’s not so much the mass murder part, but your refusal to fight our enemies. “ Rose said. “How are you going to rule a world if you refuse to enforce your wills on humans?” She added. I couldn’t help it. I had to laugh.“Hasn’t it occurred to you that I became a GTS-Goddess against my will? That I don’t want to be a GTS-Goddess, I rather be a human.” They looked at me as if I was insane. But I couldn’t stop my rant.“I don’t want to rule the world. I don’t want anything to do with your wars.  I don’t want to be evil. You can harass me for years but I refuse to join your evil club.”“Surely you don’t mean that?”“If being a GTS-Goddess means being evil I do.” Rose sighed then said.“There is such a thing as gentle GTS-Goddesses. Evil is not your only option.”Margret turned red with rage. The mortal giantesses decided to run away. Even Michelle looked worried.“ROSE CRUSHER WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”Margret shouted.“I’m trying to save the situation. It’s clear to me that you have lost. She will never be evil. Keep pushing, and you’ll turn her against all GTS-Goddesses.”“SHE WILL BECOME EVIL WILLINGLY OR OTHERWISE.” “BUFFY HAS MADE HER CHOICE MARGRET. YOU HAVE FAILED.” A male voice boomed from the heavens.“Who the hell is that?”“Mr. G. he runs the Wishbone multiverse.” Rose explained.Margret looked down at me and said.“Mark my words Buffy. You had made an enemy of me. Come on Michelle we’re leaving.” Margret then grabbed Michelle and both disappeared from sight. “So what happens now?” I asked Rose.

Part 4

 “It was no accident that you awoke on this world. This world was once ruled by three sisters who took turns being mega giantesses. For years they ruled this world in our name.”“Why did they do that?”Rose shrugged.“They figured that an alliance with us was the best away to go. But the local humans rebelled, the sisters are now dead. It’s time for this world to come under direct GTS-goddess rule, your rule.“Get some one else I refuse to play along.” I told her.“Over time you will change your mind. I got to go now but Mr. G wants to talk with you.”“He’s the guy who created this place?”“He is the creator and lord of the Wishbone multiverse. I would threat him with respect.”Rose replied. She then disappeared from sight before I could ask any more questions. Then I found myself under a circle of light.“I AM MR. G!”  Said an unseen voice from the heavens.“I take it you’re the one responsible for me being a GTS-goddess?”“You are correct. ““I demand that you return me to normal at once and change my friends back while you’re at it.” “No can do. You and your friends are destined to play a role in the Wishbone multiverse. But I am willing to give you a couple of gifts.”“Gifts?” I asked.Suddenly I was in two places at once. Besides standing where I was, I was also in a ruins of a city a huge figure dominated the sky. Then I looked down at the tiny (to me) blond man and the blond man looked back at me. I saw through his eyes and he saw through mine.“What’s going on here?” Came out of both our mouths.“You’re the first GTS-goddess to have two bodies, a 1,000 foot female one and a six foot male one.” Mr. G explained.“When I said I wanted to be a man again this is not quite what I had in mind.”“I know but this is the best I could do.” He replied. “By the way if you want to see your friends again, there at the Wishbone restaurant I can send the male part over.”“Do so.” The, I guess I’ll call him Barney part of me disappeared. But somehow I knew he had arrived at wishbone and could see and hear everything he did.“Is he a normal man?” I asked.“He and you are the same soul. And no he’s not normal. Other than the gender your male body has the same properties you have .He has immortality and immunity to size changing tech and magic. ” “Thanks, I think.”“As for your second gift, you have a choice. You can pick A the ability to teleport anywhere in the Wishbone multiverse or B the ability to grow up to 23,000 feet in height. This will give you a size range of 1,000 to 23,000 feet.”“Um, I need a moment to think about this?” I told him

To be continued

Conclusion

I didn’t find the choice an easy one. While part of me wanted to travel. See the various worlds of Wishbone. Another part of me remembered Margret and the evil GTS-goddess club. As it stood now, Margret towered over me. Heck most GTS-goddesses I had met towed over me.  The ability to grow up to 23,000 feet would change that. “Thinking it over I say option B, the power of growth.”“Very well, you now have the power to grow at will up to 23,000 feet tall, giving you a size range of between 1,000 and 23,000 feet.  In case your wondering your clothes change size with you.““What about my male body? What’s going to happen to him?”“Let’s just say, he will be where he needs to be. Good bye Buffy and good luck.”“Wait, what do you mean by that?” But Mr. G was already gone. But I did sense someone else there. I looked down, I could see a tiny speak that somehow I knew was a mini goddess.“Buffy is that you?” the speck asked me.“Natalie?” I replied.  I knew she was a mini goddess now. But I wasn’t expecting her to be so small.“I was just talking to Barney, man you’re so big.”“As big as this is there are other GTS-goddesses even bigger. I know what you told my male body. Fighting the evil GTS-goddesses is not a good idea. ” “But they had no right to tell you to fight me. I want to tell them off.” Natalie whined.“Whatever happens I won’t fight you. I value your friendship.” “Do you really mean that?”Looking down I saw a second speck had joined Natalie.“Who’s your friend?” “Buffy, I want you to meet Andrea. She welcomed me to the mini goddess race.”“Hello Andrea. And yes I do mean it. I have no desire to fight mini goddesses.”“Too bad the other GTS-goddesses don’t feel the same way. No offense Buffy, but Natalie and I got to split.”“I see you later Buffy.” Natalie called out before disappearing from sight. Neat trick the mini goddesses have. The teleportation I mean.Speaking of tricks I decided to give my new growth power to the test. I decided to start with a modest increase to 2,000 feet tall. I concentrated and the world shrank to half size. It’s hard to describe what it’s like to grow. It’s like your being filled with air. After 2,000 feet I then grew to 4,000 feet tall then 8,000 feet tall and finally 23,000 feet tall. My head was well above the clouds and the air was very thin, yet I had no trouble breathing. And I could see I lot further than I could at 1,000 feet tall. But I could also see I would cause enormous damage if I tried to walk around at this size. So I shrunk down to 1,000 feet tall before walking away from the ruins of the city.I wasn’t sure what was going to happen to me or my male body. But what I did know, life was going to be strange.

The end for now