- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the chapter where the action really starts.

   Erin surprised herself with how elated she was to find Eric struggling to find his way out from under his bedspread, even more so after the realization that seeing her aroused was the trigger he needed to finaly shrink. Any possibility of him chosing some one else was gone now and she had never felt so happy in her life.


   At first things were prety great for Eric after he had shrunk, he still hung out with his Mom, they still watched TV together, and they had even gone back to watching movies instead of horrifying torture clips. He still gave her foot massages only now he had to press his whole body into her foot to get the job done rather than just his fingers. Instead of getting to go to a store with her once in a while she started taking him everywhere with her and instead of being pulled around by his arm so she could keep an eye on him he got a comfy ride in her bra.


   Erin barely paid attention to her husband any more. before Eric shrunk she would begrudgingly allow her husband to sleep in her sock so she could get her eight hours of skin on skin contact in to keep from aging but now she was getting that from keeping Eric in her bra. Now instead of dropping her husband in her sock before bed she had a new ritual for her tiny foot slave. He would be kept in her shoes until after she had peed, then she would flush her pee down, (she didn't think her pathetic husband was worthy of her piss.) then she would pop her foot out of her shoe, pick up the shoe and dump it's contents into her toilet. Then she would sit back down and take a shit while her tiny husband treaded water benieth her. When she was done she would look down on him clinging to her turd and say "There's your life raft bitch. Better hold on tight so you don't drown." His life now consisted of being crushed under her socked toes all day and floating in her toilet with her shit all night while Erin slept comfortably in her bed with Eric snuggled in her bosum. Some days, when she was in a mood to get Eric to rub her feet she would just leave her husbasnd in the toilet all day keeping her feet free to be indulged by Eric's attention.


   Erin's new favorite passtime became seeing how far she could get Eric to go to prove his devotion to her. One day, after he had finished massaging her feet, as he started to walk away she said "Hey little man, I just let you rub my feet for almost an hour. Don't you want to thank me for letting you do that?"


   Eric was a little taken aback by this. She had never expected him to thank her before. In fact she usually thanked him.

   She watched his confused expression with amusement and said "Aren't you trying to impress me with your devotion?"


   He stared at her quizically then nodded his head.


   "Well then you need show me how much you appreciate it when I let you serve me." said Erin.


   "Thank you for letting me rub your feet Mom." he said as his face flushed red.


   "You can't just say thanks. It takes no effort at all to say a few words." complained Erin. "If you really want to earn some points you have to worship me."


   Eric got down on his knees and bowed his head to the floor.


   "Not like that silly." she said laughing. "You have to kiss my feet."


   "How does kissing your feet mean I'm worshiping you?" asked Eric.


   "Well, when you kiss the bottoms of a girl's feet you're showing her that you hold the lowest part of her above the highest part of you. It's one of the purest forms of submission and if you really want to show me just how truely devoted you are to me than you have to do whatever I want, and right now I want you to kiss my feet." said Erin stretching her legs out in his direction leaving her feet directly in front of him.


   Eric walked up to her feet and kissed each sole.


   "Just one kiss on each foot? Sweety, when I give you permission to worship me you have to keep doing it until I'm ready for you to stop. I was going to be satisfied with like five minutes but now your really going to have to convince me that you want to kiss my feet if you want to make me happy. Now get busy kissing and don't stop until I say so." Erin said sternly.


   She wanted to see how far he would go for her so she kept him at it for almost three hours. She was very pleased when he made it through without complaining.


   With all of the "accidental" deaths among the male population people started to worry that if things kept going the way they were there might not be enough males to go around. To combat this scientists developed a syrum that could be taken by a man and a woman together. 


   For the males it would make them sort of plyable, softer. A man who took the syrum would be pretty much un-crushable. Most male deaths were caused by crushing so the syrum would greatly reduce the male death toll. Their new squishy bodies could also reserve oxogyn. Before the syrum a man could last maybe ten or fifteen minutes without oxogyn before death by suffocation but after they would last up to thirty six hour without air.


   For the females it would triple the amount of  stimulation they felt from their male's tongue. In very rare cases, with couples that had a compatability rating over 90%, the female could atcheve orgasm just from the male licking her finger although it would take a lot of time and effort on the part of the male. It could also strengthen the affects of bonding.


   Some of the ingredients were really rare so each woman would be given one dose to share with a male of her chosing. The only catch was that a woman who took the syrunm with one man was not allowed to keep a second unless the spare was a blood relation. 


   If Erin shared her syrum with her husband she could keep both of her males since Eric was a blood relation however if she did that her precious boy wouldn't get the plyable new body and would always be at risk. Eric was the clear choice for her of course but she wouldn't force it on him. He would have to chose to take the syrum with her for himself.


   Erin left her husband in the toilet when she went to get her dose of the syrum with her Son in her bra. When she got home she pulled Eric out of her bra and set him on the floor at her feet.


   "I have my dose here Eric and I realy want to share it with you, but if I do I have to get rid of the other little guy. Even if I do get rid of him I will still need a little man in my shoe so if you want me to use it with you, you're going to have to do the thing you've been afraid of this whole time. Your going to have to let me step on you." said Erin glaring down at the tiny boy who stood mere inches from her feet. She wanted to be as imposing as possible, if he said yes it would change their relationship completelly and he needed to feel the magnitude of his situation in her preasence.

   "You can say no and I'll share it with the other guy. I'll still love you and take care of you but you will never be worthy enough to please my pussy." It was time to see if the years she spent programing him to view her pussy as the gates of heaven had paid off.

   Erin couldn't contain the look of utter joy on her beautiful face as she watched her sweet boy kneel down at her feet, her heart started beating faster when she felt his tiny lips press against her toe, and when she heard his timid little voice say "Pretty please Mommy can I be in your shoe?" her pussy was so wet that you could see the spot through her panties and her jeans.


   "Are you sure? because you know there's no going back to the way things were if we do this. Our platonic Mother Son relationship will be gone forever. you wont be my Son anymore and I wont be your Mom, instead I will be your Goddess and you will be my slave........for...ever. You'll have to do absolutely everthing I say without hesitation and if you don't I'll force you to obey me then punish you for dissobeying. And the punishment will be brutal. The syrum will make you indestructable so I will be able stomp all over you as hard as I want and even though you can't be killed it will still hurt.....a lot. In fact your probably going to be in agonizing pain every time I step on you and I'll be stepping on you like all of the time. Or I could drown you for hours on end while you struggle to breath. You'll never be able to do anything that YOU want to do ever again either. I will expect you to spend every second of your existance in service to me. You'll have to live a crazy hard life and the only reward you'll ever get will be whatever sense of satisfaction and fulfillment you can get from looking up at me from under my feet and seeing how blissfully happy all of your pain and suffering and worship makes me feel. Do you realy love me so much that you'll pay this high a price just for MY happiness?" asked Erin.


   "Yes Mo....yes Goddess. If you think I'll be able to please you better than the other guy and that someday I might be a good enough .....slave to earn a chance to serve your p..pussy, then I would pay any price for your happiness." said Eric bowing his head humbly.


   "Good. I'm very happy right now slave. I mean look at this." Said Erin pointing to the wet spot in the crotch of her jeans. "You've actually already pleased my pussy slave, kind of. And now that I think about it, you did it without my permission didn't you?" 


   Eric threw himself on the floor, pressed his forhead to the ground and said "I'm so sorry Goddess. Please forgive me."


   Watching her sweet boy groveling at her feet made her so giddy that she accidently let a little giggle escape. "Well we have kind of a good news bad news situation here slave. Which do you want first?" She didn't wait for his answer. "How about some good news first? Hmm? The good news is that I'm not even a little upset about you getting me wet, on the contrary you being able to get me this excited without even touching me is a very good sign for our future together and as a reward for that and for giving up your freedom just to make me happy, tonight I'm going to give you the oppertunity you've been so desperate for. I'm going to let you lick my pussy."


   Judging by the pure excitement on his face, Erin would have thought that he had just been told that he gets to live out his days on some island paradice, slirpping cold drinks from a coconut while supermodels gave him endless blowjobs and all SHE had to do to get that reaction was to let him go down on her. 'He must really want me more than anything in the world' she thought as her face was starting to hurt from smiling. 


   "I like that eager to please look on your cute little face slave but we do still have some bad news to deal with." Erin said smiling down at him with a bit of sadistic glee in her eyes. "You see I have some rules that must always be followed if I'm going to give you the privilage of being my slave. One of those rules is that it's completely unforgivable to beg me for forgiveness without kissing my feet." She paused to stare at him sternly and he seemed to shrink even smaller. "I guess since you didn't know the rule and because you've made today one of the best days ever, I'll take it easy on you with your punishment. So as your punishment, starting first thing tomorrow morning, I'm going to keep you stuck to the sole of my foot 24/7 for......... let's say, your entire first year as my slave. Yeah. A whooole year under my foot. That sounds fair right slave?" 

 
   His little legs started to shake and he fell to his knees. She knew he was terrified of getting stepped on and she was loving his reaction to hearing that he would not only be getting stepped on right away but for a whole year. She loved to test the limits of his devotion to her so she pressed further. 


   Erin planted her big toe on his face and gave him a shove sending him sprawling onto his back. "I asked you a question slave. Do you think a whole year under my foot is a fair punishment for forgetting to kiss my foot?"


   "I think whatever makes you happy is fair Goddess." he said with some difficulty as Erin was pressing her big toe down on the side of his head painfully.


   "Realy? Whatever makes me happy huh? You know that having a little man under my foot is my absolute favorite thing in the world, and since your my favorite little man, it will make me even happier having YOU under my foot. But if you ask me how to make me even happier than that, the only answer I can give you is MORE! So, if my happiness is really that important to you maybe a measely little year isn't long enough. I'll tell you what." she said while using her big toe to turn his head face up before pressing it down on his face even harder. "I'm going to let you lick my toe for a few minutes and while you're down there, you can think of a number that you think will make me realy happy."

 
   Erin was shocked by how stimulating his tongue felt on her toe. She realized at that moment that she had never made him lick her skin before and this was the first time that she could measure his attraction to her by stimulation and she was not dissapointed. Her plan was to let him lick her toe for about five minutes but she had to stop him at just over three minutes or he would have made her cum. She took a moment to compose herself then let his head out from under her toe.


   "OK slave, have you thought of a number?" asked Erin while keeping him pinned with her toe on his chest.


   "Yes Goddess." replied Eric.


   "Alright then." she said inching her toe closer to his face. "Go on. Beg me to give you more time  under my foot. How much longer do you think you should stay down there to make me happy? And you had better not dissapoint me!"


   "Goddess, (kiss) can you please (kiss) punish me under your foot (kiss) for, um, five..... years...... maybe Goddess?" said Eric with a terrified expression on his face.


   "Wow I thought you would add like six months or another year at most but five huh? You know knowing how scared you are of being stepped on and then hearing a nice big number like that anyway, tells me that you realy do understand that it's not about you or your wants and desires but about doing anything and everthing to keep me happy. I'm very pleased slave. Well I guess that's that then. tomorrow morning you'll start serving out your ten year punishment under my foot," said Erin with the biggest smile on her face.


   "Ten years?" asked Eric with tears welling in his eyes.


   "Come on sweety, you had to know that whatever number you gave me I was going to double it. And now we have more bad news to deal with." said Erin while mock pouting.


   Eric looked up at her confused.


   "You broke another rule slave. You know that You're not allowed to question me right? Ugh, looks like we're going to have to double your time under my foot again. I guess it's twenty years now huh." said Erin with mock dissapointment. "You ARE OK with that right?" asked Erin.


   "Yes Goddess." said Eric with tears now streaming down his face.


   "I mean we're basicaly not aging at all at this point so twenty years is just a drop in the bucket in the grand sceme of things. besides, I'm pretty convinced that you love me sooooo much that if I wanted you to, you would stay under my feet forever wouldn't you. Even though you hate it. Right?" she asked while playfully grinding her toe into his chest.


   "Yes Goddess." he said sobbing.


   "And while your down there, you're going to make sure that every step I take is greeted with a kiss right?" she asked.


   "Yes (sobb) Goddess." he cried.


   "You'd better! Because ever time my foot comes down on you, and doesn't get kissed, I'm going to stomp the living shit out of you and add a year to your punishment. And speaking of stomping, the idea of mercilessly pounding you into the ground under my foot, twisting and grinding you benieth me while you kiss my foot and worship me gets my pussy super wet. And since getting my pussy wet is the best path to being allowed to serve my pussy, you're totaly OK with me stomping on you as much as I want right?" she asked in a sultry tone while sliding her foot up his body until he was completely under her arch and gently pressing her sole down on him.


   "Yes Goddess." he said being muffled by her foot.


   She shifted her weight onto the foot he was under, pressing down until he was completely invisible under her sole. "Kiss my foot slave. Kiss it passionately. Show me how much you love me with each kiss. Press your mouth into my sole as hard as you can each time. Don't go too fast though. Each kiss should last at least three full seconds." she instructed.


   She stood there savoring the sensation of being worshipped by a man that she actually loved being crushed under her foot for another ten minutes before lifting her foot only to find him stuck to her sole. 


   "Well look at you." said Erin pretending to be surprized. "I thought you were afraid to be under my foot and here you are holding on for dear life. Are you realy so eager to get started on your punishment that you would pass up the chance to lick my pussy?" she paused as if waiting for an answer but she knew that with his face plastered against her sole he wouldn't be able to speak so she decided to have some fun with him.

 
   "I guess so huh. Oh well. Who knows, Maybe after you twenty years under my foot is up you'll find a way to convince me to give you another shot but until then you had better make sure to keep kissing my foot unless you want to be down there even longer. Just think about that slave, you're going to have to kiss my foot all day every day for twenty years. When I finaly let you out from under my foot, IF I ever let you out from under my foot, your mouth is going to be super sore. Honestly though, I can't believe you would rather be crushed under my foot than lick my perfect pussy. Since you would rather be dirt on the bottom of my foot than give me pleasure then I'll treat you like dirt on the bottom of my foot. For the next twenty year, or maybe longer, the only time I will ever even aknowledge your existance, will be to stomp on you if you're not worshipping me up to my standards. And keep in mind that every time I stomp you that's another year under my foot slave."


   Erin could feel his little body spasm in pain every time her foot came down on him. She wondered what was going through his head. She knew he had to be terrified scince she could feel him sobbing between kisses. She had never been this aroused in her life. Not only was she physically dominating him to the exteme, but she was emotionally dominating him in the cruelest way imaginable. Never in her life had she felt more powerful and in controll. 


   She let him stew in his missery under her foot until she was ready for a shower, all the while getting more and more horney. She started the shower and while she waited for the water to get hot she stood in front of the mirror admiring herself. She shifted all of her weight to the foot Eric was under then put her other foot on top of it. She looked down at her feet and tried to consetrate on what she was feeling under her sole.

   She could feel his muscles straining between her full weight and the hard tile floor and she knew it had to be the worst pain he had ever felt. She rocked her foot back and forth a little to feel the flesh of her sole conforming around the shape of his hard little body. The slightest movement on her part would send spasms of pain through his whole body. He wasn't crying anymore but she could still feel his kisses. With each kiss she could feel how desperate he was to please her. 


   When the water was warm enough she stepped into the shower. The water was ankle deep and as her sole went beneith the surface her little slave started to struggle with all of his might, terrified that he was about to drown. She lifted her other foot and pressed him into the floor of the tub as hard as she could. She wanted him to feel like he was being crushed and drowned at the same time. She would keep him pressed like that until his struggling started to slow down, then she would lift the foot he was under out of the water, let him catch a breath and then plunge him back in. This went on for about twenty minutes. She was realy impressed, through all of the crushing and drowning torture he never stopped kissing her foot. 


   She lifted him out of the water and said "I want you to lick my foot slave. And I know that your saliva is being dyluted by water right now but if you can't make me cum in the next ten minutes, I'm adding a year to your punishment." She knew it was an impossible task but that's why it was so fun. The despare he must feel knowing that he could never succede but still trying his hardest because he knew that the punishment for not giving it his all would be far worse then failing. He managed to impress her yet again, even though he couldn't stimulate her fully he almost made her cum and if she had given him another minute or two he would have. 


   These past few hours were the most fun she had ever had but it was time to free him. She had let him get her close to orgasm more then once and she needed him to finish what he started. She wondered how thrilled he would be when he found out that he was going to get to go down on her after all. 


   She stepped out from under the running water and angled her foot so that she could pee on him. As her golden shower rained on him he started to come loose until slid off of her sole and splashed into the water below. Erin though he looked adorable treading water and wondered how long it would be before he realized that if he just planted his feet he could stand with his head out of the water. 


   At first he looked confused, then releaved but once he got his bearings and looked up to see his Mother towering over him, completely naked, Smiling down at him from on high while she rinsed herself off, he turned bright red and his little dick sprang to life. Erin reached down, grabbing Eric by his hands and lifting him up until he was dangling in front of her pretty face. For the first time in her life she wasn't grossed out by the sight of a penis. For some reason with Eric, she wasn't at all upset that he would dare be aroused in front of her and instead she found the it made her feel super desirable. He had just spent hours being brutally tortured, by her, and it was as if he wasn't even mad at her, just awe struck by her. 


   She wanted to intimidate him as he dangled in her fingers but she couldn't keep the warm smile from her face. "So, I was pretty ruff on you today slave. How do you feel about that? Did you hate being stepped on as much as you thought you would?" She asked while lightly rubbing her index finger aroud his tiny erect penis.


   "I did at first. Actually at first it was way worse......gasp.... than I ever thought possible, especially when I was under water. It hurt so much that I started thinking....Aaahoh.... that I wanted to die but I pushed those thoughts awa...aay." he said trying to be articulate as she played with his penis.


   "Sounds like it was really bad for you down there." she said with a pouty look on her face as she lightly pinched his member betwen her thumb and fore finger. "What was it that helped you tough it out?"


   "You said that you need a man under your feet to be happy and you said you wanted it to be me and I would hate to be the reason you're not happy way more than I hated the pa..AIN." he explained while she squeezed his little pecker.


   "So you're saying that your love for me is so strong that you can endure what you went through today, every day, for decades?" asked Erin squeezing his dick a little harder.


   "Well, now I can for sure." he said with a confidence that seemed out of place comming from a guy dangling helplessly in her fingers.


   "Now?" she asked quizically letting go of his stiffy.


   "Well before, I mean I was always willing to do it for you but....it hurt so much that I thought I would lose my mind. And if my mind is gone, well, my mind is where I keep my feelings and my love for you and without it I would be just like the other guy. A useless lump under your foot. But when you got me off of your foot and I could see how happy you looked, I realized that if it made you that happy to do that to me then it was totaly worth it and I could do it forever if you wanted me to." he answered.


   Erin again pinched his boner and began gently rubbing her thumb and fore finger together with his cock between them. "Forever huh? You would really go through all of that for me, suffering in agony under my foot, for all of eternity?" she asked with a huge smile while rubbing his rod a little faster.


   "For as long as it makes yoUOO ha..happy." he struggled to reply.


   "Well, the good news is that I think today was as bad as it could get for you. They say that you little guys have a much higher tollerance for pain after you take the syrum so being crushed under my foot shouldn't be anywhere near as bad for you as it was today, which is great because it will be eazier for you to focus on worshipping me while you're down there. The bad news is you didn't make me cum in the shower so now you're going to have to spend twenty ONE years under my foot." she said as she started to feel his pulse pounding through his shaft. she didn't want him to cum, he hadn't earned it yet, so she stopped rubbing and dropped him on the tile floor outside the shower.


   He landed in a heap but jumped up quickly as the tile was cold.


   Erin saw this and giggled while asking "Is the floor cold?"


   "Y.y.y.yess G.god.desss." he said now shivering.


   "Surely you don't want your goddess's perfect feet to have to suffer through touching that cold tile right? Do you have a plan for keeping my feet warm slave?" she teased.


   "Um..... I could put my body between you foot and the floor?" he said waiting for approval.


   "I like that that's the first place you mind went slave but I don't want to risk you getting stuck again before we've had our syrum. Why don't you run and get my slippers instead." she said pointing at her bedroom.


   A few minutes later she pulled back the shower curtain and grabbed a towel to dry her hair. She noticed that one of her slippers was waiting for her. Then she looked toward the doorway to see Eric, out of breath, dragging her other slipper to her and it made her smile. Once he had brought the second one into place Erin hovered her foot just above the floor outside the tub and looked down at him expectantly. Eric understood and pushed her slipper onto her foot then repeted the process for her other foot.


   She smiled down at him and said "OK, I need you to go to the kitchen. In the cabinet under the sink, you should be able to reach it I think, I want you to get the cling wrap and bring it to me in the bedroom."


   She took her time getting ready, she wanted to look as good as possible for him. 'it's the least I can do. He IS going to spend the next few decades being smushed under my feet just to make me happy after all.' she thought to herself while brushing her hair. She was going to put on make up but when she looked in the mirror she realized that she already looked amazing. She was possitively glowing. 'I have never looked so gooood.'she thought realizing that she had never been so happy in her life and she decided that her self adoration was the result of her absolutely elated stae of mind.


   She exited the bathroom after about twenty minutes and looked down to see a box of cling wrap with an exausted little man, lying on his back right next to it, trying to catch his breath. "Good slave." she said as she bent down, picking up the box in one hand and her slave in the other.


   She had a bench at the foot of her bed with a cussioned seat coved in soft brown leather. she pulled it away from the foot of her bed so she could straddle it. She placed Eric down on the bench lying on his back and told him not to move as she circled the bench and her Son with the clig wrap leaving only his head exposed and pressing his erect penis into his abdomin. Then she let her towel fall to the floor and with one leg on either side of the bench she sat down, her pussy folding around his plastic wrapped body with his head sticking out from under her, just milimeters from her clit. 


   She could feel his little heart pounding through her pussy revealing his excitment for what was about to happen. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he looked up at her. "Like what you see slave boy?" she said seductively.


   He struggled to say "I've never seen anything more beautiful." since it was hard for him to get any air with her weight pressing down on him.


   Feeling pretty full of herself at the moment, due to the complete and utter unconditional devotion she was recieving from her adoring Son, she said "Of course you haven't slave. I'm at my most beautiful when I'm happy and satisfied and you've made me the happiest I've ever been today. I bet if you try really really hard when you're licking my pussy and you can make me as satisfied as I am happy, I'll be even more beautiful. So make sure you do your best for me slave."


   "yes Goddess." he said.


   "Now, all you have to do is keep your tongue out as far as you can and when I press my pussy down onto your face, lick it as hard as you can OK." Not waiting for an answer she began to grind her pussy into him. 


   As soon as his tongue touched her flesh it was like lightning. She started to quiver and spasm with pleasure. She could feel her vaginal muscles pulsing against his little body. Every time he lapped at her soaking wet lips it sent waves of ecstasy through every inch of her body. Not even a minute in and she was in the middle of her first orgasm and it was a gusher and Eric was being water boarded in her cum.


   When her first orgasm subsided and she slid back from his face for a second, she heard him sputter. She let her weight settle on him leaving his head exposed to her. She flicked him hard in the face and angrilly said "Hey, don't spit that out! My cum is the most wonderful thing you will ever be allowed to drink so you had better savor every drop slave. Do you understand me?"


   He swallowed hard and gasped "Yes Goddess."


   Erin pressed her cliterous against his face and demanded "Kiss my clit and beg for forgivenes slave!"


   (kiss) "Please forgive me goddess." he begged.


   "OK, I'll forgive you, just this once but your punishment under my foot just got bumped up to thirty years slave." she said before grinding his face back into her pussy.


   Erin rode him, on and off, for over four hours. Eric would get her to a point where she couldn't take any more and she would colapse backwards onto the bench leaving him pinned by plastic staring at her dripping swolen pussy. She would rest for a few minutes and then get right back to grinding on him.


   When she finally had her fill, she slid back on the bench and leaned forward so that her face was hovering over him. Eric looked exausted and he was compleely covered in her cum. She used her index finger to wipe her cum from his face so she could see him better then held her finger over his mouth so he could lick her cum from it and said "Good job slave. I've never felt so satisfied in my life. I'll bet you feel pretty great knowing how well you pleased you beautiful Mother huh."


   "yes Goddess. This is easily the best day of my life." he said beaming with pride.


   "The best day of your life huh?" she asked as if she didn't believe him. "Even though you spent most of it in agonizing pain being crushed under my foot? Even though you almost drowned like ten times? Even though you got sentenced to being pounded under my feet all day every day for thirty years? Even though you lost your freedom forever? How can this possibly be the best day of your life slave?"


   "Well, just look how happy you are Goddess. Oh, by the way, you were right. I've never seen you look more beautiful." said Eric smiling.


   She knew she must have looked a total wreck, with her hair all over the place, sweat dripping off of her and she realized that he wasn't judging her beauty by how she looked, but by how she felt. She didn't think that she could love him more than she already did but she was wrong.


   She let him sleep snuggled in her bosom that night. He had earned it and it would be his last chance for at least thirty years.


   The next morning she woke up eager to take the syrum with Eric and get him into his proper place under her foot. She went into her bathroom and lifted her toilet seat and jumped back in with a fright. She had completely forgotten about her husband, clinging to her two day old turd for dear life. She stared at him for a few seconds, a look of disgust on her face as he reached up to her expecting the usual, lowering a toilet brush to him so she could get him out without touching him but not today. Instead she just said "Gross!" and flushed him away to drown in the sewer pipes among the rest of the worthless shit.