- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter most of the rules for the world are established.

   The whole world was in a panic. It was all over the news. A comet, the size of a city, was on a collision course with Earth. Everyone thought it was the end of days.


   Erin's reaction was odd when compared to most, she was filled with rage but also excitement. She wasn't used to things being beyond her control and now she was faced with something that would end her and her Son and there was nothing she could do about it and it was making her heart beat like never before. She needed a way to vent her frustrations and elations in these final hours and if she did it right, she might just have an amazing orgasm in the process. 


   Her husband was almost relieved, his pittifull life would finaly be over. The days of being tormented by his unrequited love would at last come to an end. But Erin wouldn't allow him to be wiped out like everyone else, he was much lower than that. If he was going to die she would be the one to do it. She had taken everythng from him and now she would subject him to the ultimate domination and take the last thing he had to offer, his life.


   Erin called her husband out onto the terrace of their penthouse condo and told him to lie down face down with his face pressed into a cussion from her patio furniture. He knew what she was up to but couldn't help but get aroused. At least in his final moments he would get to experiance his beautiful wife's cold endulgence of his fetish. 


   She pressed the sole of her shoe onto the back of his head in an attempt to smother him to death. Just as he was about to lose conciousness, the commet flew by, leaving a coating of pink dust in it's wake. Instead of hitting the planet, Earth's gravity had pulled it into a low orbit, sligshotted around the earth, leaving the pink dust everywhere, then hurled it back out into space.


   The sound of cheering crowds on rooftops and balconies near by and the sound of his wife saying "It missed us!" while happilly sobbing made Erin's husband feel like there was no reason for him to die after all and he stared to struggle to get out from under her shoe but she just pressed her foot down harder. In her mind it was too late for him. She felt elated now that the world wasn't ending and the only thing that could make her feel even better was to go through with ending her worthless husband's life.


   She shoved her hand into her pants and started fingering herself as she pressed the back of his head into the cussion under her shoe. He started to spasm and twitch as he ran out of oxigen. Then the strangest thing happened. He was gone.


   She looked down after the resistance that was her husband's head dissapered allowing her shoe to smush down into the cussion. 


   All around cheers became screams of terror as every male that had reached puberty seamingly dissapeared. 


   Erin lifted her shoe and looked at the cussion and was shocked to find her husband, three inches tall.


   As other people realized what happened they panicked. What would they do without their men? How would this affect their way of life? was it permanent? But not Erin.


   Erin just felt excited and hornier then ever. No simple smothering for her man, she would crush him completelly under her shoe. 


   She thrust her hand back into her pants and slamed her foot back down onto her husband. She stared at her shoe as she twisted her foot down on him pressing as hard as she could. Then she had the best orgasm of her life.


   She just stood there, basking in the glow of her amazing climax, keeping her surely obliterated husband under her sneaker. 


   After a few minutes she had started to cool down when it hit her. "ERIC!" she shouted then ran through the house to his crib, terrified that her baby boy had been shrunk like all of the other males. She had no idea if all males were affected but when she looked out around other rooftops and terraces she had only seen women so she was in a panic for her child.


   As she thundered off to Eric's room, she had no idea that her husband had survived being ground benieth her shoe and was now stuck in the tread of her sneaker being mercilessly stomped as she ran through the condo. It would be just over two weeks before she wore them again and realized that her tiny husband was still around to serve her. (And he was severely punished for being a lazy bumb, laying around in her shoe closet instead of waiting on her hand and foot.)


   She was relieved to find her precious baby boy uneffected by the commet. There was no way for her to know that her sweet boy would eventually shrink as well.


   over the next few years scientists would discover much about the affects of the comet. The pink dust that fell from the comet affected the Earth's atmosphere and in turn all life on the planet. 


   The molicules of everthing with male chromosomes were compressed, reducing their size dramatically while making them very durrable. Their saliva could now stimulate females up on contact with their skin based on how attracted the male was to the female. The more attracted he was to her, the more stimulating it would be for her. Another thing that affected the amount of stimulation was where contact was made, the closer that the male licked to the female's genitalia, the stronger the stimulation would be. For example, if a man thought that a woman was mildly attractive and he licked her pussy, she would have a farelly good orgasm but if he licked her fingertip, it would feel mildly pleasent at best, while a man that thought the woman was the most beautiful woman in the world would give her incredible multiple orgasms licking her pussy and keep her very aroused licking her fingertip, almost as if it were intentionally designed to maintain a female's desire for a man even though they were no longer the strong providers that women used to go for.


   Additionally, due to the much stronger molicules of males, their aging was drasticaally slowed. Celular degeneration now happened in males at 1/1000th of their former rate. Females could benefit from this as well. Skin on skin contact between males and females would result in the female sharing the male's longevity. About eight hours of contact a day would maintain the same rate as the male they were in contact with. (Since men were now too small for meaningful employment, women started keeping their men on their bodies when they went to work to get in their eight hours.)


   Female DNA was changed as well. A woman's sweat would act as an adhesive on male skin based on the female's arousal for the male in question. For example, if a woman was really turned on and she pressed the man she was turned on by against a sweaty part of her body, it would be as if he were glued to her skin. However, once her arousal was satiated, the addhesive quality of her sweat would dissipate. (Male saliva also acts as a solvent allowing for movement of the mouth, provided that his mouth was open at the time his face was pressed against her sweaty skin. Male semen can also release the stickiness of female sweat. If a man were to ejaculate enough he could potentially free himself from her skin. The only other known solvent is the female's urine.)


   In very rare cases, when both male and female are extremelly attracted to one another, it becomes impossible for the female to acheive orgasm from anything other than her male's saliva. In turn that male would be unable to ejaculate all together unless he was in direct contact with his female's vaginal discharge. Basically she can't cum without him but he can't cum unless he gets her off first. In these cases it becomes very difficult to detatch that male stuck to the female's sweaty skin. The only known way to get him lose is for her to pee on him or kill him.


   These rare cases also have a side effect. If the male is left addhered to the female's skin too long, (between two and three weeks) a bond will form. Once the bond is formed the female, with focus and consentration, will be able to here the male's thoughts and the male will be able to accuratelly asses the female's mood.


   After the bond is formed there are only two outcomes. The male can be killed, freeing the female from the bond or the female can urinate on the male to free him from her skin solidifying their monogamous conection permenantly, haulting their aging all together, making them both impervious to harm (Not impervious to pain) and increasing his strength and her brain capasity ten fold. After this, if the female is in skin on skin contact with the male, she can sap all of his strength, leaving him at his pre-bond strength and increasing her's ten fold.


   Most women with a bonded male become incredibly valued members of society so finding the perfect man for bonding has become a goal for many women although many men don't like the idea of basically becomming a permenant servent to their women. Because of this a system was put in place that would test the compatability of a couple based on her stimulation from him and his adhesion to her sweat. If the comptability rating is higher than 85% the female has the option to force the male to bond with her, against his will if nessisary. 


   Needless to say these changes altered societal norms drastically. Male and female children were allowed to attend school together in the hopes that lasting bonds could be formed while they were still on the same level. It was believed that if boys and girls became good friends as children that the boys would be more likely to accept their good female friend's rule over them as adults. 


   Once they hit puberty males shrink down to their perminent size and lose all of their human rites (except the rite to chose their mate. However, if a male does't chose a mate by his 21st birthday, he is either put up for auction or perminently enslaved to his own family.) Females are then allowed to persue relationships with them. At this point boys are given no further academic lessons and are instead taught how to please, and survive, women. 


   Though boys are very durrable and they can breath with very little air they can still be killed. A sharp blade can cut them, they can be drowned, they can be burned and they can be crushed with enough pressure. 


   Transitioning to the new way of life was difficult for most but for Erin it seemed like everthing was finaly right in the world.