- Text Size +

It was her, some minor remains of bruises still on her face from the dog girl. Kayla looked at Jet with a look of sadness and then looked away.

“Kayla, I’m sorry, please. I need your help right now.” Jet pleaded.

Kayla said nothing, she just got up and walked past Jet.

“Kayla, please!” Jet called out as he ran after her.

Meanwhile, Tetra was sitting on her couch with the entire cage on her lap, the mousegirls bundled up and shaking inside.

“Did you girls think I was lying just to get the boy not to run off? Ha! No, I think I will keep my threat. It looks like it’s overcrowding in there anyway, so I think I’ll have one big sadist marathon which NO ONE will survive.” Tetra said as she held up a diaper. “You see this? I recently learned that humans make their babies wear this special underwear so that they can’t go to the bathroom on the floor, no, they instead must be stuck with their own waste inside their underwear. Whew, glad I wasn’t born a human, but I may still have a use for this thing after all.

Tetra then took off her pants and panties, and put on the diaper.

“Somehow, even though I only fed you the bare minimum to keep your bodies from showing your rib cage to keep you attractive, you girls really made a lot of shit in there, and I think it’s time I got payback for you making me deal with all that mess.” Tetra continued as she picked up handfuls of mousegirls and filled her diaper with them.

Tetra then put pressure on her stomach as she emptied her bowels and bladder into the diaper filled with mousegirls.

“Now you’ll know what it’s like more than anyone what it’s like to deal with a mess of shit and piss; you’re going to suffocate and die sloshing in mine.” Tetra finished as she looked down at her dirty diaper. “But man, is this thing uncomfortable. Human culture is so bizarre.”

Meanwhile, Jet had caught up to Kayla and climbed up on her shoulder.

“Kayla, please! Listen to me!” Jet screamed at her face.

Kayla looked at him for a second, but then turned her head and kept walking. Eventually, Kayla came to a tree and sat up against it. Jet got comfortable on Kayla’s shoulder.

“Kayla, I didn’t mean for any of that to happen-“ Jet started before he was interrupted.

“You couldn’t handle it…” Kayla whispered.

“I-I couldn’t handle what?” Jet asked.

“You couldn’t handle the idea that maybe you weren’t the invincible mouseboy you thought you were, you couldn’t handle the idea that there was a catgirl catching and eating you, so you had me beaten up. After I was so sweet to you too.” Kayla continued.

“Kayla, I told her just to give you a good scare and she beat you up anyway.” Jet replied.

“So what, you wanted some strange dog girl make me afraid for my life so that you could win our game of cat and mouse?” Kayla asked. “How is that fair? I was more than fair with you; I ate caught and ate you hundreds of times and I gave you another chance each of those times.”

Kayla started crying.

“They still hurt, you know. The bruises that dog girl gave me. I know that probably makes you happy.” Kayla whispered through her tears.

“Kayla, please! There are innocent mousegirls about to be killed by a catgirl sex predator! Even if you hate me, you must save them! I know you can because I’ve experienced both your reflexes and you have far more skill!” Jet pleaded.

“I kill mice too, Jet.” Kayla replied as she buried her face in her arms and knees.

“No, this is different! She isn’t just eating them, she’s being so cruel to them! Crueler than anything you’ve ever seen-“ Jet tried to explain before he was interrupted again.

“Go away, Jet.” Kayla said coldly. “I don’t want to see you anymore.”

Just then, Jet saw a small shard of glass on the sidewalk. He ran down and picked it up.

“Fine, then I’ll do it myself.” Jet said as he started marching back to Tetra’s hideout.

Jet paused before running off.

“You know, Kayla. I was wrong about you not being too good of a predator for me. But that’s not the worst thing I was wrong about. I also thought you were my best friend, but I was wrong about that too. Yeah, I did a terrible thing, but I regret it more than anything I’ve ever done in my life. If you were really my friend, you’d understand that I’m sorry and that I love you.” Jet said before sprinting off.

Back at Tetra’s hideout, many mousegirls had already met terrible ends.

Tetra bent a mousegirl backwards until her spine broke before eating the paralyzed remains.

“BURP! There are so many interesting ways to break your fragile bodies, I wonder what I’ll discover next.” Tetra said before picking up another mousegirl.

But before Tetra could break any bones, something as fast as a bolt of lightning raced up her leg and left long cutmarks on her body. Jet had attacked Tetra with the glass shard.

“YOUR EVIL ENDS HERE, DEVIL!” Jet shouted before charging Tetra.

“What are you, a real-life Speedy Gonzales?! No, never mind. This is going to be interesting! A mouseboy so fast that he injured a catgirl, bring it on!” Tetra yelled out, her huntress instincts clearly getting positive stimulus.

The “fight” lasted a while, but a mouseboy defeating a catgirl was a stretch to say the least from the start, no matter how exceptionally fast Jet was. Although Jet could avoid Tetra’s attacks and deal blows, his only weapon was a little glass shard in his tiny hands. Tetra was covered in minor injuries, but Jet was rapidly running out of energy from running that fast for so long. Finally, Tetra managed to smack Jet midair and he hit his head against the wall. Jet was rapidly losing consciousness, but just before he blacked out, he saw Kayla run into the room.

“Kayla, so you did forgive me.” Jet thought just before blacking out.