- Text Size +

The next week was absolute hell. Even if Jet knew that the mousegirls were only being nice to him to not get picked, it still broke his heart every time he had to choose someone to “help out” Tetra. Sometimes, the mousegirls would survive, sometimes they wouldn’t. However, Jet had regained hope within this time. Tetra still knew nothing of his insane speed and agility, so if he could get her to let him out somehow, he could easily get away. Then he could have that dog girl come here and give Tetra a brutal beating and free all the mousegirls. Then he really would be a “knight in shining armor”.

Jet stared at Tetra who was relaxing after a workout and had mousegirls scattered all over her body who had to lick up her sweat under threat of death. Well, no, the threat of death was there even if the mousegirls licked up the sweat as much as they could because Tetra had a rumbly belly and the slowest licker was eaten each time her tummy asked for another snack. Jet had to select so many mousegirls for this and it made him sick. Even if he knew all the survivors would forgive him immediately because they were all so desperate to be on his good side…even though he just selected randomly each time.

When the mouse girls were finished, Tetra brought them back to the cage before slamming her fist on the table the cage was on in a fit of anger. Tetra then grabbed a mousegirl and crushed her to death.

“WHERE DID SHE RUN TO?!” Tetra demanded.

“W-who?” A mousegirl asked while shaking.

Tetra then picked up the mousegirl who asked and crushed her to death too.

“I TOOK 20 TO LICK MY SWEAT OFF, I ATE 7 AND RETURNED 12!” Tetra screamed at the others.

“S-so?” Another mousegirl asked.

Tetra then crushed that mousegirl as well. Jet was trying to think was something to say to stop her killing spree even though he knew saying anything might very well get him killed too.

“She ran in that mousehole!” Jet shouted as he pointed at a mousehole in the corner.

Tetra then picked Jet up.

“This is the end.” Jet thought.

But to his surprise, he didn’t get crushed. Instead, Tetra carried him to the mousehole.

“Be back in 15 minutes, with or without her. A mousegirl dies for every minute you’re late and five die if you don’t find her.” Tetra threatened.

Jet had no idea what happened to the missing mousegirl, Tetra probably just miscounted how many she ate, he just said something to stop the crushing. But now he finally had a chance to run off. But would he really abandon those mousegirls?

“They’re going to die soon anyway, you have to save yourself.” One side of Jet said.

“I can’t run off like a coward while everyone else dies!” Another side of him said.

Tetra had smashed Jet’s phone, but if this mousehole had another exit and he could find it in time, maybe he could get some help.

“If I really want to help those girls, I have to do this.” Jet said to himself as he started running around with his insane speed looking for an exit to the outside.

To his horror, there didn’t seem to be one anywhere. Of course, he could still come back out the hole he came in and dash right around Tetra to go look for help, but then he would be leaving the girls in the hands of Tetra in seething anger. Jet sat down for a few minutes to think before he made his decision.

“Those mousegirls are going to die anyway, and just because I leave doesn’t guarantee she’d kill all of them. After all, she had to go through a lot of work to get a supply that big, so why waste it over me? And even if she does kill them all, at least this way they can be avenged when I get that dog girl in there.” Jet said to himself as he stood up and made his way for the mousehole. Tetra was sitting outside the mousehole, half her attention already devoted away from the hole and to the timer she set on her phone; getting past her was easy, especially for Jet.

“YOU GET BACK HERE OR EVERY MOUSEGIRL DIES A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH TONIGHT!” Tetra screamed at the top of her lungs as Jet ran out.

Jet darted all throughout the rough part of town looking for someone who might help, but he saw no one. That is, until he saw a familiar face through a hood leaned up against a wall in a dark alley.

“K-Kayla?” Jet asked.