- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Guireyart's Links:

Twitter

https://twitter.com/guireyart

Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Guireyart10/posts

Gumroad (for full seasons of the Toetally series)

https://gumroad.com/guireyart10

Author's Chapter Notes:

Story Cover Page (by Guireyart)

Cover

Toetally Shrunk at College!

 

Story & Characters (Allison Kim) by: Sheograth10

Art & Characters (Marissa & Sanjana) by: Guireyart

 

Tonight, Marissa, a young college student, was walking with another college student around the same age as her. Her name was Allison Kim, and the two of them planned on chatting at her apartment over drinks. The two of them met last year after Marissa had a study abroad at Allison’s university, where they shared a class. Their countries actually bordered each other, so Allison was able to visit Marissa after just a short train ride.

Today, Allison asked Marissa to share with her how her internship had been going, and Marissa was more than willing to chat about it. Currently, Allison was wearing a green sweater over a white blouse shirt, along with navy blue jeans and tan flats. Allison was a pretty tall girl, though Marissa wasn’t exactly short herself, but Allison was taller than her regardless. She also wore glasses and kept her hair tied in a ponytail.

And since Marissa just came from her internship, she was wearing a white dress shirt and black dress pants, along with matching black flats. She also had her hair tied in a high bun. Marissa was clearly in high spirits despite the long day at work, but that wasn’t just because she was going to enjoy a nice chat with Allison. 

During the course of the work day, a fellow intern and recent ‘rival’ to Marissa, named Maxine, walked over to her desk to boast and deride her as per usual. Marissa honestly found it amusing, especially since they got along so well in the beginning, but today she had a particularly devious idea.

When Maxine least expected it, she shrank her, which was a common occurrence in this country, since it was a particular shrinking nation where its members could reduce the size of others and themselves at will. Marissa never shared that detail with Allison, since she wasn’t sure how she might react to their unique abilities. And before Maxine could utter a single angry word at Marissa, she grabbed and tossed her in her left flat, being extra careful to not harm her tiny office ‘rival’.

She had bigger plans for her tonight...

 

Once they reached the apartment, Marissa opened the door while cheerfully saying “Come on in!”

Allison smiled while entering, before saying “Thanks for inviting me, Marissa!”

After that, Marissa led Allison to the couch before grabbing a bottle of wine, while Allison sat down to wait for her. And once Marissa returned with two filled glasses, she gave one to Allison, before sitting down next to her. Now that Marissa was seated, she took a small sip from her glass, before saying “So how was your day, Allison?”

While Allison prepared to respond, Marissa stealthily popped off her left flat, allowing Maxine to breathe fresh air for the first time in hours. As she did that, Allison said “Classes went pretty well I think... And I managed to finish a few assignments while sitting outside, so that was nice!”

Marissa smiled in response, before saying “Oh that sounds lovely! It was such a nice day today, I made sure to have my lunch outside...” While she said that, she squeezed her toes a few times, partially to mess with Maxine but also to get her into a better position to move her. Maxine was forced into Marissa’s sweaty flesh by her massive toes, making the tiny woman almost regret antagonizing her co-worker.

But after that, Marissa separated her toes just enough to give Maxine room, leading her to turn around to see what was going on in front of her. And what she saw was a bare foot larger than Marissa’s, which was resting outside of a tan flat. Since Marissa had mentioned tonight’s plans to her already, she scowled while yelling “Don’t you dare do this to me, Marissa!” Before Maxine could do anything, Marissa stretched her leg toward the empty flat, prompting her to begin struggling again while yelling “Stop! Don’t put me in this girl’s flat!!” But Maxine’s shouts were silenced and her movements were stopped when Marissa clenched her toes, using just enough force to immobilize but not injure the bug sized woman.

And before Maxine could do anything else, Marissa separated her toes one final time, causing the shrunken rival to fall toward Allison’s empty flat. The act was quick enough that Allison didn’t even notice, leading Marissa to slip back on her flat as if nothing happened. When Maxine landed in the shoe, she was reminded of just how small Marissa shrunk her, where the walls of the flat were much too high for her to climb out of. Marissa, feeling satisfied with herself, casually dangled her foot out of her flat, not once breaking the flow of their conversation.

Once Allison took a sip of her drink, she asked “So how’s your internship going Marissa? Are you learning a lot?” As she said that, she placed the ball of her foot on the insole of her flat, giving Maxine a frightening view of her massive foot. But as she watched Allison idly scrunch her toes, she looked down and saw the number ‘13’, causing her to mutter “Of course she’d put me in the shoe of some girl with huge feet... Damn her...”

In response to her question, Marissa smiled while saying “It’s been great! And I’ve really learned a lot so far... I can even bounce my questions and concerns off the more senior members of the company.” She then took another sip of her drink, wondering how much Maxine was panicking and thoroughly enjoying how Allison had no idea what was going on.

After that, Allison said “Have you made any friends there yet?” As she said that, she started to slide her foot forward, intending to put back on her flat for the time being. Maxine was forced to run as well as she could manage, but she still ended up pinned under Allison’s massive 2nd toe. It was far too large and heavy for Maxine to escape from, and the heat radiating from it made the woman sweat profusely, though she was already covered in Marissa’s gross sweat.

In response to her question, Marissa quietly laughed while saying “Well, maybe not a friend, but there is one person...” She trailed off for a moment, before taking a sip of her wine, and then saying “There’s this one girl who’s also an intern, but she views me as her ‘rival’ or something... I find it odd but sorta funny.”

Allison giggled in response, before taking a sip of her own glass, while saying “That’s unique... It must make things interesting at least.” As she said that, she started to scrunch her toes, as she thought she felt something odd poking at one of them. It was slightly squishy, leaving her to assume that it was just a bit of dirt, leading her to ignore it while focusing on the conversation. But as she continued to chat, she absentmindedly wriggled her toes, repeatedly battering the tiny Maxine until she was forced between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

Once Maxine was there, Allison’s toes started to squeeze and wiggle constantly, endlessly tormenting the tiny woman while coating her in dirt and dead skin. Allison’s toes were also incredibly long, more than Marissa’s, which made the experience even worse for her. And no matter what Maxine tried, those titanic toes never allowed her to escape, as if she was her personal toy. As Allison drank more of her wine while talking to Marissa, her feet began to sweat more, drenching Maxine in the salty liquid.

For her, this was hell, and she was sure that Marissa was thoroughly amused by her plight...

 

As the night went on and Allison and Marissa happily chatted, she eventually allowed her flat to fall back off, giving Maxine a bit of fresh air after nearly an hour of being trapped in the stuffy shoe. But while they continued to chat, and Allison continued to unconsciously scrunch and stretch her toes all over Maxine, the apartment front door swung open.

Almost immediately, Marissa leaned in and whispered, saying “That’s my roommate...”

After that, Sanjana walked toward the two women, wearing her basketball uniform. And once she was close enough, Allison smiled at her while saying “Hello! I’m Allison. It’s nice to meet you...”

Sanjana smiled in response, before saying “Hey! I’ve heard about you from Marissa. I’m Sanjana, but you can call me Sanj if you want. Nice to meet you too.” Once she said that, she sighed before saying “I’d stay and chat, but I’m dying for a shower after that practice. Nice meeting ya Allison.”

When Allison heard that, she said “Oh, you’re on your school’s basketball team? That’s so cool! It must be a lot of fun...”

In response to that, Sanjana grinned while saying “I’m not just on the team... I’m the captain! But it’s the best. Marissa should bring you to our next game, if you don’t mind another train ride to our country. I usually hook her up with nice seats...”

After that, Marissa laughed while saying “Sanj is a real wizard on the court! We should definitely go to a game together...”

Following that, Sanjana started to walk away, though she shot a quick glance down at Allison’s exposed foot. It was just enough for her to notice the tiny woman struggling for her life between Allison’s toes, causing her to smirk at Marissa at an angle that Allison couldn’t see. And once she entered her room, she closed the door while mumbling “She’s real clever, using a buddy to torture a shrinkee without them even realizing it...” But after that, she sat down on her desk chair and removed her basketball sneakers and socks, revealing a collection of tiny women safely but uncomfortably plastered to her now bare foot. For anyone else it would be a strange sight, but as an inhabitant of the shrinking nation, this was something that Sanjana could do as well.

And as she leaned back in her chair, she authoritatively said “You guys have been really underperforming lately, so if you wanna survive til tomorrow, start by licking my feet clean. And before I hear any gripes, this is to train your endurance. After this boot camp session, you’ll all be whipped right back into shape! You’ll need to put more effort than you did at the practice though...”

While Sanjana’s night was about to begin, Marissa and Allison’s chat continued in the dining room...

 

A few minutes later, Marissa stood up while saying “Let me get us some snacks. We can move over to the dining room table...”

While Marissa did that, Allison stood up to walk toward the table, pounding Maxine under her toes with each and every step. And once she sat down, she waited for Marissa to return, idly scrunching her toes at the same time, smothering Maxine yet again. The worst part to her was how Allison’s foot sweated just enough to soak Maxine, but the sweat would dry fairly quickly, leaving her immobilized for long stretches of time. And due to her size, and the length of Allison’s toes by comparison, she was never registered as anything more than a speck of dirt.

A few minutes later, during which Maxine was given barely any time to even breathe while lodged deep between Allison’s toes, Marissa returned with a bowl of chips and two glasses of water. And once she placed everything on the table, she sat down while saying “How are classes going for you overall this semester? I have to say that this smaller course load has been awesome for me.”

Allison proceeded to smile, before saying “I have a few more difficult classes, but nothing has been unmanageable yet. And I’m sure your internship is keeping you just as busy as me...” While she said that, she started to shake her foot, finally dislodging Maxine from between her toes. And after crashing into one of the inner walls of Allison’s flat, she continued to bounce around, as the shoe kept on wildly moving about. Each time she collided with Allison’s flesh or a part of the flat, she felt a wave of pain, and she was sure that she’d be left heavily bruised, at least if she survived this terrible encounter.

At one point, Allison allowed part of her foot to pop out of the flat, causing Maxine to roll further along the insole. Her foot didn’t remain in that position for long, as Allison suddenly shuffled it back on, leaving Maxine completely flattened under the ball of her foot. Being battered by Allison’s toes was a hellish experience for sure, but being trapped under the titanic foot was just as bad, at least for Maxine. Allison’s skin was hot and incredibly heavy, where the tiny woman felt like she was sinking into the squishy flesh that surrounded her. It was also incredibly difficult to breathe, as Allison’s foot gave her absolutely zero room to even squirm.

While Maxine was suffering underfoot, Marissa casually ate one of the chips while saying “We should do this more often, Allison... It really is nice to just chat after a long day!”

Allison nodded in response, before saying “I agree. And you should come over to my apartment next time, since it’s so easy to travel between our countries...” 

As she gave that invitation, she unconsciously grinded the ball of her foot back and forth, painfully abusing the tiny Maxine without the slightest idea of what was going on within her flat. After about a minute Allison stopped, giving Maxine some time to recover, but the ever present multi-ton pressure from Allison’s foot reminded her of how hopeless the situation was. Though it also made her silently curse Marissa, since she couldn’t even speak due to the weight from Allison’s foot, where she wished that she would suffer like she was.

The women then continued to chat, all while Maxine spent every moment being cruelly battered by Allison’s titanic foot...

 

About another hour later, where Maxine was constantly slipping in and out of consciousness, Allison noticed something very small in the corner of her eye. It was strange, but she could swear that it looked like a tiny woman. She had a very good friend who woke up in her apartment a few months back, and even though that friend had recovered by this point, Allison couldn’t forget how a tiny human looked.

For some odd reason, the tiny woman was waving at Allison and squeaking something that she couldn’t decipher from her location. But she quickly motioned to Marissa, before pointing to the tiny woman while saying “Do you see that Marissa...?” She remained vague about it mainly because she wasn’t sure if she was just seeing things, but the situation made her tense up regardless, causing her to sweat more than before. That forced Maxine to endure a flood of salty sweat, all while Allison put additional pressure on her without realizing it, leaving the tiny woman to suffer underfoot.

When Marissa heard this, she only sighed and said “Looks like Sanj lost one...” Allison could only look at her friend feeling quite perplexed, before Marissa turned and yelled “Hey Sanj! You’ve got a wanderer out here...”

In response to that, Sanjana walked out of her room and toward the dining room table, wearing her basketball uniform though now barefoot. And while she approached the tiny woman, Sanjana chuckled before saying “I didn’t even notice... I’ll admit that I’m impressed, but this doesn’t mean much for basketball.” A moment later, Sanjana squished the tiny woman under the ball of her foot, shocking Allison.

Right after that, Marissa rolled her eyes before muttering “Sanj...” She then turned to Allison, causing Sanjana to step back and nervously ruffle her thick black hair.

Before Sanjana could say anything, Allison glared and yelled, saying “That was a person! Why’d you do that??”

Suddenly, Marissa sighed and explained, saying “Well, Sanj and I are both from a particular nation of people who can shrink people and ourselves at will. Anyone we shrink can be brought back to life if they become injured. I didn’t want to tell you about it back when I was studying at your university, because I wasn’t sure how you might react.”

This definitely sounded crazy to Allison, leading her to just mutter “What...?”

Sanjana then nervously laughed while saying “Yeah, I kinda forgot you were here Allison. Sorry you had to see that...”

Allison quickly regained her composure, before saying “Wait, but that girl! Why would you do that to her, Sanjana...?” While she said that, she stomped her foot, still feeling upset by what she witnessed. That act flattened the oxygen out of Maxine’s lungs in an instant, forcing her to breathe in a full dose of sweaty and stuffy air.

In response to her question, Sanjana explained by saying “So since I’m the team captain, sometimes I bring my underperforming teammates home with me. I give them tough assignments while shrunken so that I know they’ll be able pull their weight during games. And what you just saw was my method of showing that these sessions aren’t optional. They automatically revive upon dying, and any injuries are healed, so it’s completely fine!”

This was definitely not something that Allison expected to learn about, though it made her wonder what the point of all the experiments with her friend were for, if people like Marissa and Sanjana could shrink people whenever they wanted. But maybe the scientists who experimented on her friend didn’t want to work with a different nation, though it was pointless to really think about.

Sanjana’s explanation eased Allison’s mind enough though, causing her to say “I wouldn’t do the same thing personally, but you are the captain of your time, so you may need to view things differently.”

In response to that, Sanjana grinned while saying “Yeah! This is for their own good. These girls are all on basketball scholarships anyway, so they should work hard to perform well. My method is just unorthodox.” And right after that, she added, saying “And I didn’t peg you as the type to be intentionally mean to shrinkees...”

Allison didn’t know what Sanjana meant by ‘intentionally’ but Maxine did, and it only made her despise Marissa even more. Though she had a great amount of difficulty in thinking clearly, with how oppressively heavy and warm Allison’s foot was.

After that, Marissa asked “How’d you realize that the girl was a tiny person that quickly? Most people not from our nation mistake them as just bugs...”

When Allison heard that, she explained, saying “Well, a few months back a good friend of mine woke up in my apartment at a similar size. Apparently it was a giant experiment, so I spent a few weeks taking care of said friend. Oddly enough, once I noticed my tiny friend, this durability feature activated, where no matter what happened, nothing I did would seriously cause harm. But I never actively tried to, as most of the close calls were accidental on my part.”

Once Allison said all that, Marissa tapped her chin while saying “Highly durable...? That sounds interesting! When we shrink things, they don’t get any more durable than something of that size, so a bug sized person is as hardy as an actual bug. Though probably less so.” She then paused for a moment, before adding “Has this happened again since then?”

Allison shook her head in response, before saying “Not yet... Though we’d never know if they suddenly decide to redo the experiment.” Upon saying that, Allison started to tap her foot, too absorbed in the conversation to realize what she was doing. Maxine could do nothing as she was cruelly battered upon each and every collision with the floor by Allison’s foot.

Right after Allison said that, Marissa grinned while saying “If that happens again, you’ve gotta bring your little friend over here! I’ve never gotten to mess with a tiny who can’t be squished. It honestly gets disappointing at times...”

When Sanjana heard that, she rolled her eyes at Marissa while saying “What about your boyfriend...?”

Marissa only chuckled quietly, before saying “What’s the harm in a little fun... It doesn’t need to be serious or anything.”

Sanjana shrugged in response, while adding “I’m in too. If you and your friend are okay with it Allison.”

Allison smiled in response, before saying “I’ll ask but I have a feeling that I know the answer already...” As she said that, Allison stopped tapping her foot and started to grind it again instead, harshly cramming Maxine deep into the sticky and sweaty wrinkles along her foot.

Marissa then smirked before saying “Oh, so your friend is one of those types, huh...?”

Sanjana hummed to herself while tapping her chin, while saying “Despite where we live, it’s pretty rare to meet somebody who actually enjoys getting shrunk. It would be fun to mess with one who I don’t gotta worry about squishing... Even more so if they actually like it too!”

Allison could only quietly laugh, before saying “Yeah, I was shocked when I was told about it. I still think it’s a bit crazy personally, but I definitely warmed up the idea quicker than I expected...”

When Marissa heard that, she leaned in while saying “Oh this I’ve gotta hear... You’ll share, right Allison?”

Sanjana then pulled up a chair and sat down at the table, before saying “Can I join in too?”

Marissa quickly smirked at her roommate while saying “What about your teammates Sanj...?”

Sanjana only laughed while saying “They’ve got an activity to do while I’m gone! And if they slack off, then I’ll say it was their break...”

In response to all of that, Allison smiled while saying “I don’t mind telling if you two are interested...”

By this point Maxine was fuming, as she had no desire to listen to this any further. But with her current position, she had a devilish idea. If she found a way to get Allison’s attention, then she’d see her as a victim and might even sever Marissa’s relationship with a new friend. All of her suffering would be worth it!

So she opened her mouth as best as she was able to, and bit Allison’s skin as hard as possible, filling her jaw with her gross sweat in the process. In response to that, Allison yelped, before quickly slipping her foot out of the flat. And without even looking down, she stomped down on the side of her flat, launching the tiny girl toward the middle area under the table.

When Marissa heard her, she frowned while saying “You alright, Allison...?”

Allison nodded in response, before saying “I’m okay... A bug must have fallen into my flat at some point, because it just bit me.”

After saying that, Allison glanced under the table toward the ‘bug’ she felt, where Maxine planned on jumping around like only a human could. But she severely underestimated how badly her body was beaten by being trapped in Marissa’s shoe during work and Allison’s flat for the last few hours. And even when Allison squinted at the tiny thing, Maxine was far too coated in dirt to look like anything resembling a human.

Sanjana and Marissa shared a quick look, before Marissa smiled while saying “I’ll take care of it... Sanj, could you grab me a tissue?”

While she did that, Marissa looked at her office ‘rival’ smugly, thoroughly amused by Maxine’s attempt to be noticed. She still didn’t hate Maxine the way she hated her, though she believed that she’d eventually teach her ‘rival’ that her rivalry was pointless. If she just focused on performing well on her own, and less on sabotaging her, then Maxine would find much more success at work. Regardless of her reasoning, she pressed the ball of her foot into Maxine’s dirty and battered body, slowly snuffing the life out of the shrunken intern under her flat. Allison never once realized who that bug really was, and the last thought that Maxine had was how thoroughly Marissa out did her today, though it only made her want to defeat her even more.

Once Sanjana returned with a tissue and the ‘mess’ was cleaned, Marissa leaned in while saying “Now, let’s hear the juicy details Allison...”

The night’s conversation lasted a few more hours, where Allison was happy that Marissa invited her over in the first place...

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed this collab story! Let me know what you thought in a review.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I've also got a DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10), where I also post my stories. I also post all commissions I've made featuring my characters from Shrunk at College, so consider going there for them as well.