- Text Size +
April fool switch

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Prologue

Once there was a super witch named Dai Pearson and a Sizechanger named Mistar Law.

 

Despite being half mortal, Dai had super witch powers. She could cast spells and teleport. But there was one thing she couldn’t do. Thanks to a spell her mother cast on her, Dai couldn’t grow past five feet tall. Dai felt that sucked, for she had GTS fantasies. She did the best she could with shrunken people and towns but she still envied beings who could grow, including sizechangers. 

 

Mistar was a powerful sizechanger able to grow to mega giantess size at the drop of a hat. She was also beautiful and wealthy. Married to her true love and had a baby son named Lester.  Dai knew about Mistar and considered a body swap but decided not to because Sizechangers only live a century. And as a super witch, Dai could look forward to many, many centuries of life.

Then on April 1st 2008 their destines crossed.

Part 1

Dai Pearson first clue that something was amiss was when she woke up next to a strange man in a strange bed. When she took a second look at him, Dai felt she had seen his face before.

“Morning Mistar.” The man told her.

“Mistar?” Dai muttered as she got out of bed. Then she had a look at herself in the bedroom mirror. A six foot tall redhead looked back at her. Dai eyes went wide when she recognized the woman in the mirror.

“I’m Mistar Law.” Dai cried.

“All right, who are you and what have you done with my wife?” The man demanded to know.

“This is not my doing. Mike Wall your name isn’t it?”

“WHERE’S MY WIFE?” Mike screamed. Seconds later the sounds of a baby crying filled the air.

“Great, I woke up Lester.

“Who?”

“He is my son.  And my wife’s as well.”

“I don’t know where your wife is. For all I know she could be in my body. What I do know is that I’ve envied sizechangers for years, including your wife. “

Mike grunted in frustration, he wanted to pound the crap out of Dai but was afraid of hurting Mistar. So he went to comfort his son instead. By the time he got back to the bedroom, Dai had left the building.

Mistar Law was disturbed to wake up in strange bed alone. She was now just five feet tall. She tried to grow up to her dismay found she could not. She was even more alarmed when she spotted herself in a mirror. A five foot Asian woman looked back at her.

While Mistar was looking at the mirror an older Asian woman appeared in the room. Mistar could tell that she was a super witch. She frowned at the sight of Mistar.

“Who are you and have you done with my daughter.” The super witch demanded.

“My name is Mistar Law. I don’t know why I’m in this body. All I know is that I went to bed in my proper body and woke up in this one.” Mistar replied.

The witch then chanted a spell and when nothing happened. She chanted another. Finally she said.

“Looks like you and my daughter are the victims of April fools magic.”

“I’m a sizechanger. I’m not familiar with April fools magic.”

“Every April 1st, strange magic affects various things in the Wishbone multiverse. The good news is, it only lasts one day, so you and my daughter should be back in your proper bodies tomorrow.”

“So I’m stuck in this helpless body until tomorrow.”

“Not helpless. Dai is half super witch and does have magic powers.”

“Then how come she can’t grow.”

“That’s because I placed a spell on her powers preventing her from growing taller than five feet. She has giantess fantasies and I didn’t want her wrecking entire worlds.”

“If Dai loves giantess and now has my size changing powers. “

“Oh oh.” They said in unison.        

 

“This is a dream come true.” Dai muttered to herself as she walked down the streets of an American city. (She had found a cross time portal in Mistar’s house and had used it to get to earth.) She had already grown from six feet to ten feet in height. Causing people to stop and stare at her. (The fact all she had on was a bra and some panties might also have something to do with there staring. Fortunately it was a warm day.)

“If you think I’m big now, you haven’t seen anything yet.” Dai told the crowd. Then she began to grow. Making sure her bra and panties grew with her)

 

Ms. Pearson and Mistar arrived in a back alley. They soon spotted the growing Dai. She was already past the 100 foot mark.

“There is she and it looks like she acting out one of her mega giantess fantasies.”

“Not if I can help it.” A megaphone then appeared in Mistar’s hand.

“Excuse me you got something that belongs to me.”

“Dai was 300 feet tall when she heard the mega phone. She decided to stop growing to see who had spoken to her. She looked down and saw her mother and a woman that looked awfully familiar. Then she realized it was her body.

“Mother what are you doing here? And why did you drag Mistar with you?”

“You don’t belong in Mistar’s body and she doesn’t belong in yours.” Ms. Pearson told her daughter.

“We need to switch back.” Mistar added.

“Make me.” Dai replied.

Ms. Pearson tried to cast a couple of spells but the magic bounced off Dai.

“It’s no good, the April fool magic is too strong. There’s nothing I can do until April fool day is over.”

“What happens April second? Do we switch back on our own or do you have to cast a spell?” Mistar asked.

Dai frowned, the thought of everything going back to normal April 2nd didn’t occur to her.

“If this is only for one day I’m making the most of it.” Dai told the world before growing again.

“Can’t you cast a shrink spell or something?”

“I tried but it bounced off her. I suggest we teleport out of here.”

“What a beautiful feeling. “ Dai muttered to her herself as the world shrank around her. Her expanding body crushed cars, streets and damaged buildings. But she didn’t care.  Bigger and bigger she became, 500 feet tall, 800, 1,000, 1,200 feet. Dai then noticed that the air was getting thin.  So be decided to shrink down to a 1000 feet tall.

“Too bad this body needs to breath, otherwise I could grow to many thousands of feet tall.” Dai muttered to herself as she looked over what was left of the city deciding what to do next.

She picked up a city bus and brought it level to her face.

“What to do with you?” Dai asked the people on the bus.

“I could eat you alive.” The people of the bus screamed there heads off.

“But I was never into vore.”

Then Dai had an idea.

“All women on the bus get off the bus and into my hand.”

Eight then got off the bus. Dai noted that while six were with. There was one Asian and one black woman. Dai then placed the bus on the ground, but make sure the women were still in her hand.

“What are you going to do with us?” A blond bombshell asked Dai.

“How would you girls like to become giantesses?”

 

“So what do we do now?” Mistar asked Ms. Pearson.

“Wait things out until tomorrow.” Ms Pearson replied.

“But she is causing all kinds of damage. Damage that people will blame me for.”

“I may be able to help with that tomorrow.” Ms. Pearson suggested.

“I know someone who might be able to help today.” Mistar then teleported out of sight.

 

“Has my sister lost her mind?” Deborah asked. As she watched her sister on the television set. First she went on an illegal mega giantess rampage and now she was growing others into giantesses, exposing the people of this world to sizechangers and their powers. What had processed her to break every rule in the book?

“Deborah I need a favour from you.”

Startled, Deborah looked around the office and saw a five foot Asian woman standing there.

“Who are you and what are you doing in my office?”

“That’s a bit of a long story.” Mistar replied in Sizechanger. “But the short answer is that I’m Mistar Law in Dai Pearson’s body.  While Dai is in my body.” She added in the same language.

“Yeah right! I’m no super witch.  What can I do?”

“Hopefully we will switch back tomorrow. But in the mean time Dai is exposing me as a sizechanger. Not to mention creating damage I will get blamed for. Stop her before she wrecks anything else. But try not to destroy my body in the process.

Deborah sighed. She didn’t want to believe the petite Asian woman, but yet somehow she felt she was saying the truth.

“Mistar, I’m three months pregnant.  I’m hesitant to get into a fight.”

“Shoot! I forgot about that. Any ideas on who can stop her? The super witches tried but failed.”

“The Masterchemi and their subject species will eventually get involved. I’m sure they will put an end to it.”

“They are not known for there mercy in cases likes this. That’s why I when to you for help.”

“I’m sorry Mistar. But you’re on your own.”

 

Eight giantesses stood before Dai. They ranged in height from 50 feet tall to 200 feet tall.

“How come we are different sizes?” The black woman, who was now 100 feet tall asked Dai.

“It’s more interesting to have you different sizes.”Dai replied.

“I noticed that you made none of us as big as you.” The 50 foot blond bombshell complained.

“Just a reminder that I’m still the one in charge.” Dai replied.

“Oh no! The military is coming.” A 200 foot Asian giantess cried out in alarm.

Dai then noticed the incoming fighter jets and attack helicopters. On the ground tanks and ground soldiers approached them.

“SURRENDER OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE.” A man shouted in a mega phone.

“I DON’T SURRENDER TO MERE HUMANS.” Dai shouted back.

‘Speak for your self bitch.” A 100 foot brunette then raised her hands up in surrender.

“I don’t like traitors.” Dai said as she picked up the 100 foot brunette and threw her at the army. She crushed a tank and a few foot soldiers when she belly flopped on the ground.

The other giantesses decided to run for their lives. Before Dai could chase after them, the fighter jets and attack helicopters started firing missiles at her. (At 1,000 feet tall she was by far the biggest target)

Dai suddenly found herself in a middle of nowhere. Actually it was somewhere in the Canadian Arctic tundra. To her dismay she began to shrink, rapidly shrinking from 1,000 feet tall to six feet tall. She tried to grow, but couldn’t.

“What’s going on?” Dai cried.

“We are taking control of the situation.” The masterchemi told her. Dai glared at the two blobs in front of her. She was also dismayed to see some super witches standing beside the Masterchemi.

“You’re betraying me?” Dai asked the super witches.

“Sleep now and things will be better tomorrow.” The super witches replied .

Dai tried to argue but found herself getting sleepy. She soon fell asleep.

Epilogue

Mistar was surprised and delighted to wake up in her own bed. She was even happier to be back in her own body.

“Yes. I’m back.” She cried.

“You were gone?” her husband asked.

“Don’t you remember? Dai Pearson had taken over my body and I was in hers. Made my April Fools day a living hell.”

“You must have been dreaming honey, for yesterday was just an ordinary day.”

 “WHAT! Mistar cried. Before her husband could say anything else a short Asian woman appeared in the room. She froze Mike with a gesture.

“We need to talk.” Dai told Mistar.

“About yesterday I assume.”

“My mother doesn’t remember my little GTS misadventure. Neither does anyone else I know.”

“My husband doesn’t remember either.”

“I just want you to know, that you are blessed to be a sizechanger. I’m glad I had the opportunity to be a mega giantess for real, even if only the two of us remember it.”

Dai then left her and her husband unfroze.

 

The end for now