- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at it again, hope you like the quick addition. Read through the reviews and picked one from there, enjoy!

Lisa had downloaded the objectify app ages ago when it first came out. She didn't really pay a ton of attention as she put in all her information, she just thought the idea of being transformed seemed interesting. It didn't really get much further that that however, with it being quickly forgotten. Since she had been quick to download it, she missed the app update that allowed people to put a pin lock on their account after they had some unfortunate... incidents involving permanent transformations and a couple lawsuits that didn't end well. 

Lisa wasn't very social and only really hung out with one girl from college, they weren't really friends as much as roommates. They got along well enough but Lisa was straight while the roommate was very openly gay and frequently was going over to other girls dorms for the night. 

Diane was definitely a fan of the Objectify app, she loved requesting people to be her food, makeup, and definitely clothes with underclothes being her absolute favorite. She loved to leave all their senses on, and sometimes even ramping up the taste or smell. She turned off the talking option though, couldn't have your clothes yelling for anybody to hear after all. She had no idea that Lisa had downloaded the app though, at least not until she noticed her phone sitting on the shared desk while Lisa was in the shower. Who just leaves their phone unlocked in the open? Obviously someone is going to snoop for nudes or something, not that Diane thought Lisa would be the type to take nudes. She was horribly straight, but she was really cute and Diane had a thing for her. Seeing the Objectify! app sitting unused on Lisas phone peaked her interest. Opening up the app expecting to see the PIN number screen, Diane was immediately pleased to see the main screen showing the various requests for people in the area. Pulling out her own app, Diane was getting aroused as she hatched her plan. Setting the request on her phone and listing the timer for “Until returned” a new setting that allowed the owner to send them back whenever they liked, and immediately accepted on Lisa's phone. Diane lustfully waited for her plan to come to fruition.

Lisa was in the middle of showering when she felt really weird and lightheaded. Turning off the water she sat on the edge of the shower. Covering her face with her hands she groaned as the room kept spinning around her. Not quite falling over as much as falling into herself, she slowly realized that she couldn't move anymore. Feeling panicked she looked around and saw that the bathroom door was opening and her roommate Diane was walking in and looking directly at her. “Hey there roomie, you don't look like you're feeling very well. Good thing you can't talk because you'd definitely be screaming at me while I tell you the best thing ever. I found that Objectify! app on your phone... I hope you like your new form! I know that I just adore it. I was needing a new cute thong.” Lisa felt horror well up inside her as she saw Diane stripping off her sweat pants and peeling her panties off. Walking over and picking her up, Diane gave her a little kiss and whispered, “this is gonna be a great, just so you know, I get to decide when to change you back. You're lucky I didn't get greedy and set it for permanent. But who knows, maybe one of my girlfriends will think your cute and want to borrow you, I just might let them. Too bad you're straight, you might have actually enjoyed some of this.”

With that horrifying proclamation, Lisa was lowered down and immediately brought back up and snugged into all of her roommates crevices. She found she could taste and smell everything from the sharp smell of her asshole to the tanginess of her moist sex as Diane was growing more and more aroused. Her face being right in her pussy, she was getting more of the arousal than anything.

“Lets see how this feels before going out to find a date, shall we?”

Not being able to see anything but her roommates shaven pussy, she could feel every step she took as she was led back to the bedroom portion of the dorm room. Laying down on the bed, she could feel Diane slowly start to stroke herself up and down, using the tip of her finger to lightly push Lisas face in between her lips. Moisture starting to flood into what seemed to be her new tongue, Lisa could tell when Diane hit her clit as she jerked ever so slightly at the tingle of pleasure it brought her. “Oh yeah, I know you love the taste of my pussy, all the girls do..” Diane said while moaning in pleasure. “ All of a sudden pushing her face deep into the moist hole, she groaned in pleasure, releasing a spray of fluid directly into her new cotton form as she climaxed. The flavor was horrible, Lisa never wanted to be with a girl, especially not her own roommate, and now she was forced to endure the torture without question. She drank up all the juices from Diane's pussy as she lay panting on the bed from the exertion and excitement. “Well, that was even better than I expected. It must be the new setting to increase pleasure. I never expected it to be that powerful, its gonna come in real handy tonight. Maybe I wont be turning you back roomie, this is amazing. I really hope you grow to enjoy this, or not, doesn't really matter to me. Well, I've got shit to do and not enough time to change, good thing you absorb everything to help keep me dry.” With a gentle pat, Lisa could feel Diane putting the rest of her clothes back on, sealing her in the fate of being her thong. Lisa was trembling with the thought of never going back to her normal life, instead being constantly tortured by her roommate and all her lovers. Forced to be gay for all these women while never being able to complain about it. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please don’t hesitate to leave a review. I will read them all as they come in, and I also occasionally choose one to do a chapter with. Even if its not quite my fetish, like the feet chapters. To each their own, ill still try to write it.