- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~This is a bit of a shorter chapter, sorry about that, did not have a ton of time today but its a bit lighter than the normal ones. This one is all about feet for those that enjoy it, not my favorite but i know it is for many people. Enjoy!

Kyle knew what he wanted to be, he just had to find the right person. That seemed to be the hardest part though, so many people wanted him to be so many different things, it made it really hard to make a decision, so he decided that the next person he saw, that's who he would choose.

 

Jamie, age: 21, Object: Flip Flop. That didn't sound so bad, you thought. She was really hot too, in that quiet girl kind of way. She was average sized, kind of athletic but not toned in any way. Blonde hair, glasses, and green eyes. She's perfect, you thought to yourself. You decided to accept her request and received a message right away.

 

"Hey, thanks for wanting to be my flip flop! I just lost mine but I really wanted to go to the beach with my friends! It will only be for the day, I promise! Don't worry, I have really clean feet too!"

 

"Sounds great! Hope you have fun at the beach," I replied.

 

Then the change started, blacking out briefly I then appeared in front of this incredibly cute giantess, ready to be worn. She was wearing a white bikini top and short shorts with over sized sunglasses over her eyes, all that was needed to complete the ensemble were her flip flops and she would be ready to hit the beach.

 

Her foot then filled my entire view as apparently my face was on the inside of the flip flop, true to her word, her feet were impeccably clean as they completely smothered my face. The full weight of her body was pressing in to me at all times, and yet it only felt like a slight pressure, my sponge-like body absorbing the weight as it was meant to do, cushioning her every step. The ride to the beach as pleasurable to me as ever, I was able to enjoy every curve of her foot, caressing my whole body. Then we got to the beach and the whole experience changed. 

 

The one thing I was not expecting was how hot the sand would actually be, that and the small stones that lodged themselves in my back as she stepped on top of them hurt more than I could have imagined, but not enough to do any actual physical damage. At the most I would be severely bruised when I returned, but it was worth it to protect the sweet, supple feet of my new owner. 

 

She never actually got in the water, but it was quite the ride when she decided to play beach volleyball, she kicked me off to lay in the sand on the sidelines and I was able to watch the girls all playing, and honestly, it has been the best transformation by far. When she was all done and ready to go home, she slipped me back on, feet completely coated in sand and sweat, no longer the immaculate feet of this morning. I could taste every bit of sweat that entered my slightly porous body, a salty addition to the otherwise heavenly experience. 

 

You were placed by the door to wait out the remainder of your change, and true to her word, you were returned by the end of the day. As the change back to human finalized, you checked your phone and noticed that you had one new message on the app. It was from her, "Hey, I had a lot of fun today, you made an awesome flip flop, maybe we can do this again sometime. Is it cool if I star you for later?"

 

You replied quickly, "absolutely! It might even be nice to also just get to know you as well, maybe?"

 

Just as quickly she responded, "That would be really nice :)"

 

With the conversation over, you got the notification that you had been starred, leaving you with a warm feeling that you just made the best decision of your life. 

Chapter End Notes:

~Again, sorry for the short chapter, i have a good idea for jessicas second phase of the plan, just have to figure out how to put it into action. I do hope you enjoyed a happy story for once though.