- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~Here is the beginning of her revenge, hope you guys enjoy it, I am still working on part 2 so dont worry, its definitely coming.

Jessica spent the next couple of weeks pretending not to notice what Thomas and Ally were so badly trying to hide from her, their disgusting love affair. She needed to find a way to get even with both of them and wasn't sure how to go about it. Thomas was going to be easy to do, she knew for a fact that they both used Objectify! she just had to find a way to steal both of their phones and Thomas always carelessly left it beside the bed when he got up to use the bathroom in the morning. Her sister was going to be the tricky target. She had an advantage though, neither of them knew that the condom they disgustingly used and threw away was actually her. She planned on using that fact to its fullest too.

She knew she wanted to get rid of mark permanently, He was disgusting to her now, cheating on her with her own sister, it was despicable. But her sister was still young and dumb, persuaded by the older boy and coerced into doing it. She would just get a temporary, though horrible, punishment. 

The hard part was making sure they didn't know about anything, so she still had to put up a front, sex was the hardest part knowing exactly where his dick had been not too long ago, she wanted to throw up at the mere memory of what it had put her in, and through. But she got through it without letting him on that she knew, and then she knew exactly what she would do for both of them. Since He seemed to love Ally so much, let her finish him off for her. She got to work right away the next morning when she noticed that Thomas was in the shower and had predictably left his phone behind. She snatched it up and quietly walked into her still sleeping sisters room and loaded up the Objectify! app on both phones. On Allys phone she put up a request for a single stick of gum, and before any weirdos could accept her request she quickly hit accept on Thomas' app, transforming him into a single stick of gum in mere moments that Jessica stuffed into her purse for her plan later that day. Since it was a food request, a timer wasnt set so she had all the time she needed to put it into action.

"I bet you didn't realize that I knew about you and Ally, you piece of shit. Well, now you're going to get what you deserve. I hope you really loved her because i'm gonna make her the one to finish you off. Bye forever, dick."

He obviously couldn't respond to her taunt, but she felt it needed to be said, just so he knew exactly why he was being punished. With phase one complete she waited for her sister to wake up, every morning after breakfast her sister always chewed a piece of gum to get her breath back to minty freshness, but Jessica made sure she conveniently ran out this morning, so she was there to save the day.

"Hey jess, wheres Thomas?" Ally said while digging in her purse for a stick of gum.

"He went out this morning, not really sure where though, he didn't leave a note or anything. What are you looking for?"

"Oh, I could have sworn I still had like 2 pieces of gum left but I guess I was wrong, you don't have any do you?"

I think I have one left, do you want it? I can always get more later I guess." She said as she handed Thomas over, grinning mentally.

"Oh my god, you're a real life saver, thanks!" she replied as she unwrapped Thomas and popped him in her mouth unknowingly ending his life. Yeah, a life saver. Jessica thought evilly.

For Thomas this was the most horrible thing he could think of, being chewed alive by his lover while his girlfriend watched from the sides, probably laughing about his demise. He could feel every time ally chomped down on his elastic body and feel every bit of his body getting lodged in between her teeth as he freshened her breath. His pain lasted much longer than he thought it would since his body was unbreakable, being filled with her food scented saliva. He got motion sick as he rolled around her tongue being savored every second he was in her mouth, he just hoped it would end soon and not by going down her throat.

"Huh, this is kind of weird tasting Jess, is it expired or something? Its minty, but the flavor just kind of dulled and went away really quickly."

"I mean, I've had it for a bit so it might be, just don't swallow it, you wouldn't want it staying in your stomach for 7 years!"

"Oh ha-ha real funny, I know that's just a lie now, you cant get me with that one again. But either way, I don't want to get sick if it is expired or something, ill just spit it out. I've gotta use the bathroom anyways."

"You're gonna spit it into the toilet?" This is getting better and better, Jessica thought.

"Why not? It gets thrown out all the same." She said as she headed to the restroom.

Thomas could hear everything of course being inside her mouth, his horror at the situation grew and grew but it peaked as soon as she said the bathroom. He did not want to be spat into a toilet, especially if it was going to be used, but he didn't get to make that decision as he was dropped into the cold water in the ceramic bowl, to be forgotten forever. He could see Ally turn around and pull down her shorts and panties as she sat on the toilet to relieve herself. Suddenly she released a golden stream directly on top of Thomas that felt like it was boiling hot and he could taste the acrid piss as it turned the water yellow around him. Then as soon as it started it was finished. Ally wiped herself off with toilet paper, dropped it on top of Thomas and flushed him away forever as the used piece of gum that he was, to be forever forgotten.

Ally had absolutely no idea that she had just destroyed her lover, and had no idea that she was still going to be punished as she went about the rest of her day blissfully unaware. But she still wondered briefly where Thomas might have gone without at least letting her know first.

One down, one to go Jessica thought to herself as she got back to planning the second half of her revenge. 

As a couple weeks went by, Thomas' absence wasn't noticed as Jessica still had his phone. She texted his friends and family that he was going on a quick hike through some nearby forest and that he would be back soon. When he never returned, he was declared missing and then deceased as they never found a body. Jessica got away free from her first act of revenge.