- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You guys get a two for one today, wont happen often. Enjoy!

Jamie just loved this Objectify! app, so many free things people were giving away! How they make the items ship immediately she will never know, they just appear in front of her. Amazing! She had gotten so many things, clothes, snacks, even some feminine hygiene products one time when she realized she was out and would have had to go all the way to the store. Why bother when you can just get it delivered nowadays? She was standing in just her bra and panties browsing through her closet, getting dressed for the day, when she realized that she didn't have any clean leggings! She would just borrow some from her sister, but all her clothes would be way too big to fit her petite frame. Guess she would get another pair from the app, she already had like 3 of them, all still dirty on the floor of the closet, or they didn't fit very well and were donated to goodwill.

Scrolling through the app, Jamie selected the leggings, hoping for a decent pattern this time. Yes, she would like to permanently own the leggings, and a new option to increase pleasure? Strange, but she did like pleasurable clothing. Request made, she waited patiently for her leggings to arrive, it never took very long.

Without even making a sound, the cutest pair of leggings suddenly appeared in front of her, and they looked to be the perfect size! Without waiting any longer, Jamie grabbed them and unceremoniously pulled them on, snugging them up tight. She absolutely loved how they felt around her ass, giving it a quick smack, she went about her day, she had an absolute ton of errands to run after a quick trip to the gym.

Lacey and her brother were sitting around bored in the apartment they shared when they decided to play the new version of what used to be Russian roulette. First, you place both phones unlocked and sitting on the randomize button, then you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on has to hit randomize on the Objectify! app. They had never done it before with the chance of being destroyed a very real thing, but the app just introduced a new safety option. It didn't control the duration of the transformation, but it did immediately filter out anything that would lead to destruction like food, toilet paper and other less than desirable options. Spinning the bottle, Lacey watched with growing anticipation that quickly turned to anxiety when the bottle slowly landed on her. “Ha ha! Have fun being some girls dildo!” Her brother taunted at her. Reacting quickly before she could chicken out, her brother tapped on the randomize button and watched his sister vanish before his eyes. Glancing with wonder at her phone, he felt a sinking pit in his stomach as a warning flashed on her screen. “Transformation set to permanent. Now closing account. Thank you for choosing to use Objectify!” How was he going to explain this to their mom...

Laceys vision went black as she was transported to her new owner, unaware that the change was made permanent and she would live out her days as leggings. Coming to in some strangers bedroom, she saw with horror that her new owner was standing in front of her, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. Oh no, he was right, I'm someone's dildo! She was relieved as her owner looked pleased and immediately grabbed her with both hands to look at her. You don't use two hands to grab a dildo, not normally at least. It was suddenly clear what she was as her new owner pulled her on and gave her a smack, it seemed she was some form of legwear with her face as the entire inside portion of the ass to the front with her mouth somewhere unfortunately in the middle between her legs. She couldn't talk but it seemed her senses were left on so she could taste, smell, and even hear as her new owner talked to herself.

“Oh yeah, I don't know why someone would give these awesome leggings away, but I'm definitely glad I own them now. Good thing I set it to permanent too, because I would hate to give these bad boys back. Who would want them after the gym anyways, other than maybe some creepy pervert.”

Fuck... Lacey thought. She didn't even realize that I'm a real person she's so casually wearing, does she really think its a free stuff app? How did I get so unlucky that not only is she this unaware but she's also going to the gym with me? Well, I guess it could be worse, she could have needed some tampons or something. With that, Lacey accepted her fate as her owner walked out the door. 

The gym was much more of a workout than Jamie was expecting, and much more of a thrill. She started with some cardio, like normal, and finished with some squats. Leg day always did her in. Running was pretty standard, other than the slight wedgie the new leggings gave her. She let it pass as it made her ass look even better than it normally did. Leaving the wedgie in place, she headed over to the squat bench. Doing her first set, she felt a bit of a tingle around her crotch, “These leggings are definitely my new favorites.” She felt herself grow a little bit more moist with every rep, the pleasure growing each time she went down, the leggings firmly wedged in her crotch now. The feelings caused her to go a lot longer than she normally would have. She had a bit of a camel toe now but she didn't mind as the gym was fairly empty today. If she got any more aroused, she would have to do something about it. She might have to get a new pair of panties if she keeps this up, the ones she was currently wearing she got off the app last week, but with these workouts she would wear a hole in that a lot faster. Good thing they were decently absorbent, otherwise her new leggings would have been way wetter from the workout, as it is she was a little more moist than she was comfortable with. Too bad she had a busy day today, she wont have time to dry off. With her workout complete, she skipped the showers today and left to go finish up her errands. A little quicker than before, hoping to get home with enough time to work out a few issues she was having down there.

Lacey was in agony as her owner started on the treadmill. She could feel her face, and more importantly her tongue, getting wedged up her owners crotch, and what was worse is she seemed to enjoy it! She could feel her feeling her own ass as if she were admiring it or something. With the cardio finally over, she thought she would get a break but the worst part was yet to come. Squats. Lacey felt her get into position, squatting down her owner paused before coming back up. Lacey could sense a bit of moisture coming through the panties. Oh no, she's enjoying this a little too much... Lacey thought as her owner went in for another squat. With each repetition her face was getting pushed more and more into her crotch. Luckily she's the leggings and not the panties, because with this camel toe going on, there's no way she would come out of this clean. Enough moisture soaked through as it was that she could taste it through the panties. A heady mix of sweat and the sharp taste of her lady juices. She didn't even pull out the wedgie when she was done, or shower for that matter as her owner casually walked out of the gym as if she hadn't just came from doing squats! Hopefully this day gets over quickly.

Jamie went about her errands with a skip in her step, the endorphins from a gym workout always made her a lot more cheerful. Leaving the camel toe in place, regardless of the few looks she got, Jamie finished up her errands. Shopping for groceries, quick stop for coffee, and the other odds and ends that you never realize take up a day and Jamie was relieved to finally make it back home just before dinner time. 

“Well, I have a few minutes before I have to cook dinner... I may as well have a little me time. No one is home yet anyways.” She said as she headed for her bedroom. 

Laying on her bed, Jaimie thought about how she felt during that workout, and wondered if it had something to do with the material the leggings were made from. She didn't notice any tags as she put them on, so she couldn't exactly check to see either. Mentally shrugging away the thought, she went back to thinking about the squats and how she felt so worked up. Slowly letting her hand drag down, she imagined the material of her leggings as it pushed against her. Getting an idea, she quickly stripped them off and removed her panties. If they felt that good through her panties, how would they feel on bare skin? She slowly pulled them back up, marveling at how soft and smooth they felt going up her legs. Pulling them tight into her crotch, she got a jolt of pleasure, releasing a soft moan as they snugged right in. reaching into her drawer, she grabbed her secret mini vibe, turning it on and bringing it closer to her lips. Her moaning intensified as she rubbed it up and down, circling her clit, and then repeating. Moisture grew as her excitement climbed, going faster with with vibe, she finished in a wet climax, absolutely soaking the leggings all the way down to her thighs. Breathing heavily, “Wow, now that was amazing. A girl could get used to something like this. I better get these washed so I can wear them again tomorrow.” Pulling the soaked leggings off, she balled them up and tossed them in the general direction of her laundry hamper to be washed later that night. Pulling on the PJs she got last night on the app without bothering to throw on some panties, she got up and went about making dinner, the leggings a mere afterthought at this point.

Lacey could feel the excitement getting to her owner as she seemingly went about doing errands for an unknown amount of hours, when finally she could tell that they were back home. Then she heard her owner remark about how she has some extra time and that feeling came back in her stomach. Her face was pressed into her owners crotch as she started to massage herself. At least she's still wearing the panties, she thought. She was relieved when she was pulled off, glad to not have to endure the torture of this woman masturbating, until she was pulled slowly back up to be face to lips with her owners bare pussy. Now being forced directly into the moist hole of her owner, she was forced to lap up all the juices that the panties were originally soaking up. The sweaty, salty taste of her cum now on full blast as she was hit with some type of vibrating tool. Up, down, and around it went as her tongue was forced to repeatedly go in and out of her hole. Hearing the moans of her owner growing faster, she felt the blast of liquid hit her in the face as it quickly soaked into her mouth. Dazed from the entire ordeal of cleaning up this girls lady fluids, she was only relieved as she was pulled off and tossed into a corner, not even hearing the remark about being worn the next day. She passed out with thoughts of how her life had changed for the worse just because she was bored and wanted to play a game with her brother. At least she wasn't owned by a friend or family member though, those people really have it rough.