- Text Size +

“And one more thing, when you become my snack slave, I will become your cooking slave.” Sophia jabbed in from the open window.

“This coercive huntress has no mercy!” Noah screamed inside his head as he rubbed his fingers through his hair violently in frustration.

The next week was pure torture as Noah’s temptation and resistance battled violently inside him. Then, it was time for Sophia to head to the mainland.

Alright, I’ll be back with the fan. You eat anything of mine aside from what’s inside my garden and I will take a shit inside a poorly-ventilated box and lock you in there for a week.” Sophia threatened with a grin as she paddled away.

The night, Noah watched in horror through the window as Sophia was setting up the fan to blow across her oven as she laid out ingredients to make something delicious. At this point, Noah didn’t even bother digging his grave deeper.

“Okay, I’ll be your snack slave! I admit defeat!” Noah screamed at the top of his lungs as Sophia ran out excitedly, grabbed him, and brought him inside.

Sophia then placed Noah on her countertop and sat down to talk.

“Don’t feel bad, once I got a taste of you, I was ready to give my life to buy you as a snack slave.” Sophia said.

Noah looked down in deep sadness.

“Hey, I know getting shat out must be rough. Not that I could understand because I’m a giantess. Well, unless those legends of surviving giga giantesses are real, but I’m not travel-savvy enough to go exploring unmapped continents even if I wanted to. I’m sorry it must be this way, but you are incredibly yummy, and shitting is the only comfortable way to get you out. I’m going to be eating you often too.” Sophia apologized with genuine guilt.

Noah buried his face in his knees. Sophia got up and gently rubbed his back.

“There, there, sweetie. Don’t cry, I promise I’ll make up for it.” Sophia comforted as she handed Noah a tiny-sized cookbook.

“W-what’s this?” Noah asked.

“I brought it back from the mainland, I will make anything from there, just with you as the extra ingredient. I mean, from what I hear, you were born and have never left this island your entire life, but even if you can’t read, you can still point to the pictures. I can’t read text that small, but I can go to the same page on my giantess-sized version.” Sophia explained.

“I can read, just because I’ve lived my entire live on a small island doesn’t mean I’m a savage.” Noah clarified.

“Yeah, sorry.” Sophia responded.

Sophia then picked Noah up and brought him to her bed. She laid down, propped her head up with pillows, and placed Noah on her naked tummy.

“Hey, do you mind if I ask a sensitive question? Like a really sensitive question?” Sophia asked nervously without eye-contact.

“Umm, sure?” Noah replied with an equally nervous tone.

Sophia paused for a second with a look of sadness.

“You see, after I won the lottery and bought this island to move to for a simpler life, I heard that there was an entire village of tinies here who fled the mainland to escape giantesses. But when I arrived, there weren’t any tinies in sight until I met you. If it’s not too painful, do you mind telling me what happened? Sophia asked as she rested her hand on Noah to give him comfort.

After a pause of shock, Noah started crying.

“I’m sorry! You don’t have to tell me!” Sophia said quickly.

“No, I’ll tell you.” Noah said softly. “For many generations, my people lived a peaceful life away from the constant fear of giantesses. But one day, a boat filled with three young giantesses crashed ashore. They successfully called for help but were told they would have to wait an hour before help arrived. The girls decided to grab a snack while they waited, but all the snacks they brought aboard had been ruined by the water. Then, one spotted our village…”

Noah was now crying so hard that it was difficult for him to speak.

“They decided that they would eat all of us for a snack. The young women ate without mercy and the horrible screams coming from their bellies let us know that none of them had their digestion off. I watched them eat children in front of their mothers, lovers in front of their partners. But the worst part about it was, they didn’t even pay much mind to what they were doing; they chatted about social media and celebrities while I watched everyone I ever knew and loved be eaten by those devils. They didn’t even have to do it either, they weren’t starving, they were just indulging in snack cravings. I was the only one who escaped.” Noah continued.

Finally, Noah completely lost it.

“WHY?! WHY WAS IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE I LOVED TO DIE JUST SO A GROUP OF YOUNG GIRLS DIDN’T HAVE TO GO WITHOUT SNACKING FOR AN HOUR?! IT WAS SO CRUEL! TOO CRUEL TO BE REAL! IT WAS HELL! I HATE GIANTESSES! I WANT THEM ALL TO BURN IN THE DEEPEST CREVICE OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!” Noah screamed at the top of his lungs.

Shortly after Noah’s outburst, he heard soft crying, it was Sophia.

“No, no. Sophia, I didn’t mean you.” Noah apologized, coming to his senses.

“I’m a giantess too, Noah. How do you think it makes me feel to be lumped in with people like that?” Sophia asked through her tears.

Noah froze in guilt. Sophia picked Noah up and brought him in for a hug.

“I’m so sorry that happened to you, sweetie. I’m so sorry. Please don’t blame it on me.” Sophia asked through her hug and tears.

Noah returned the affection, letting Sophia know he didn’t blame her.

After Sophia calmed down a little, she made her way into the kitchen and fixed her and Noah dinner. However, she didn’t eat him with it.

“Sophia, aren’t you going to eat me?” Noah asked.

“It’s alright, honey. I know you probably don’t want to be swallowed by a giantess right after reliving a traumatic memory of hungry giantesses.” Sophia replied.

“No, the way you eat is so gentle and comforting, it doesn’t trigger flashbacks at all. You can right now if you want.” Noah offered.

“You’re so sweet, but I’m full now anyway. But stick around, I might crave a midnight snack.” Sophia giggled.

When in bed, Sophia pulled out a pornographic magazine.

“Sophia, I didn’t expect someone as wholesome as you to have a magazine like that.” Noah said in surprise.

“Well, I have to masturbate, sweetie.” Sophia explained as she put her hand under her skirt.

Sophia started to enjoy herself, but then stopped as she looked over at Noah.

“I’m sorry, am I grossing you out?” Sophia asked.

“No, it’s fine. Just didn’t expect it is all.” Noah replied.

Sophia then blushed red.

“Hey, I hope this doesn’t damage our friendship, but you’re welcome to try sex with me if you’d like. Maybe I wouldn’t need these surprising magazines anymore.” Sophia asked nervously as her face got as red as a tomato.

Noah paused in shock.

“I’ll-I’ll definitely think about it.” Noah replied as he got equally as red.

Sophia giggled before turning back to her masturbation. After Sophia had orgasmed to satisfaction, she was exhausted and curled up to get some rest.

“Goodnight.” Sophia said sweetly.

Noah curled up against Sophia, but then turned red again.

“Hey, Sophia?” Noah asked.

“Hmm, what?” Sophia asked.

“I know this sounds kind of weird, but since you offered sex with me, I think it’s okay if I admit it now. You see, I think you have a gorgeous butt. I’ve secretly lusted after it ever since you first taunted me with it when you caught me in your garden. And as much as I hate coming out of it, I was wondering if you’d let me sleep in it?” Noah asked with intense embarrassment.

Sophia smiled before pulling down the blanket and parting an opening in her grass skirt.

“Knock yourself out.” Sophia said with a smile and an inviting pat on her juicy butt cheeks.

Noah half excitedly, half nervously went to Sophia’s beautiful cheeks and jumped in. Between Sophia’s butt cheeks was the most soft and comfortable place Noah had ever been.

“Just make sure you keep it quiet if you decide to jack off in there; I’m going to be sleeping.” Sophia teased.

Noah curled up against Sophia’s butt cheeks as she tightened them up.

“Goodnight.” Noah said.

“Goodnight.” Sophia replied.

But just as Noah was about to fall asleep, his bliss was interrupted by a sudden fart from Sophia.

“Sophia, please don’t fart on me.” Noah asked through gagging.

Then another fart came out.

“HEY, SOPHIA?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” Noah screamed as loud as he could, fearing the worst.

When Noah heard Sophia’s deep breathing, he realized his fears were well-placed. That is, until Sophia accidentally let out a giggle as she kept assaulting Noah with her farts. Noah would of course eventually come to understand that no matter how sweet a giantess is, she occasionally has sadistic urges to satisfy when around tinies. Yes, even Sophia.


The End.