- Text Size +

The next morning, Noah awoke to a sudden impact on wet sand with Sophia’s waste smushed all over his body.

“YUCK, THIS IS DISGUSTING!” Noah yelled out.

“Oh, come on. Most tinies would be grateful to survive a trip inside a giantess at all.” Sophia giggled from above.

“Hey, why couldn’t you have just thrown me up?” Noah asked.

But before Sophia could answer, she was interrupted by another pile of shit leaving her bowels and falling to bury Noah.

“What the hell?!” Noah shouted angrily as he dug his face out and gasped for air.

“Sorry, it takes a big shit to get so much out. You fed me well up there.” Sophia giggled even harder. “Also, it hurt like hell when I threw you up that one time. This way is so much more comfortable.”

Noah angrily dug the rest of his body out and gagged as he brushed the rancid waste off his body.

“I went right next to the ocean, sweetie. So, you can get clean right away.” Sophia stated with a smile.

Noah frustratedly went into the water and started cleaning himself. After Sophia wiped herself with some leaves, she pulled up her grass skirt and laid down to put her face close to Noah.

“Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I intend to let you eat as much as you want from garden from this day forward, free of charge.” Sophia said.

Suddenly, Noah’s emotions changed.

“But I thought you hated that something was stealing from your garden!” Noah said.

“I did, but you won’t be stealing anymore if I give you permission, will you?” Sophia asked as she snuck in a kiss at Noah’s freshly cleaned body.

Sophia then picked up Noah and carried him to her garden.

“Want some breakfast?” Sophia asked with a warm smile.

Noah excited picked a grape off a vine to bite it only to have it snatched away by Sophia.

“Not so fast, what do we say first?” Sophia asked as she popped the grape in her mouth and started chewing.

Noah hesitated for a second.

“I-I’m sorry I stole from you, it will never happen again.” Noah finally said.

“Good boy.” Sophia responded as she patted Noah gently on the head.

Sophia then gathered some fresh food to make her breakfast with and made her way inside her home.

“I’m Sophia by the way, and you are?” Sophia asked.

“Noah…I’m Noah.” Noah replied.

“Well, hope you enjoy my garden, Noah. I’m going to go make myself some breakfast.” Sophia responded as she blew a kiss and closed the door.

As Noah kept eating, he was eventually stopped by the most heavenly scent he ever smelled, it was coming from inside Sophia’s house. Intrigued, Noah climbed up to look inside Sophia’s window to see her oven. But before Noah could look for very long, Sophia’s face appeared out of nowhere.

“Hey, it’s also bad to look inside someone’s home without permission too, you know?” Sophia asked with a voice on the verge of playful punishment.

“I-I’m sorry, may I look in your house, Sophia?” Noah asked.

“Permission granted.” Sophia replied with a friendly smile as she rested against the wall to prepare for a conversation.

“So, what do you think?” Sophia asked.

“It looks very cozy…way better than the little cave I sleep in.” Noah replied.

“Well, I do have space for rent.” Sophia offered.

“B-but, I have no money or anything of value.” Noah said as he looked down in disappointment.

“Yeah, that’s true, although you could take the same route as most impoverished tinies do when they like a giantess’s home.” Sophia offered.

“What?” Noah asked.

“Well, you have an unclaimed body you could sell into snack slavery. I’d pay you enough to live here forever if you sold yourself as a snack slave to me. You’re very delicious, you know?” Sophia explained.

“Sophia, how could you say something like that? Snack slavery is to tinies what sex slavery is to women. That’s a horrible thing to even say.” Noah stated with intense concern.

“Well, then how about this? You can hang around for a while and see if you like it. If you don’t think it’s worth it, I’ll let you go and never try to reclaim you against your will. However, while you’re here, expect to be eaten now and then. Deal?” Sophia offered.

“Are you going to shit me out?” Noah asked.

“Of course, I told you it hurt like hell to throw you up. It’s so much easier just to let things pass through naturally, you know? But you’re a tiny, you should be used to being shat out by giantesses. I’d feel less second-hand embarrassment from telling a 10-year-old to sleep without a nightlight.” Sophia replied with a laugh.

“Then, no! I never want to go through your nasty ass again!” Noah replied sternly.

“Suit yourself.” Sophia responded with a shrug and a giggle.

Sophia then went to the oven as the alarm went off to bring out her homemade pie.

“But while you’re here, you should at least stay to try some of this pie with me. I promise I won’t eat you during the visit unless you give me permission.” Sophia suggested.

“Yes…yes, please.” Noah said through drool.

“Hold up, it must cool first.” Sophia responded as she placed the pie on another window.

As Noah and Sophia chatted away, they realized that they got along very well. Noah found Sophia to be very interesting and funny.

“God, if only she wasn’t a giantess, she would be the perfect girl for me.” Noah thought to himself as he tried to push the thought out of his head.

“Okay, the pie’s probably cool enough by now. Wanna give it a taste with me?” Sophia asked with a warm smile.

Noah nodded excitedly as Sophia cut out a large piece, put it on a plate, and placed it in front of Noah.

“Sophia, you know I’m only a tiny, right?” Noah asked.

“It’s for both of us.” Sophia clarified. “Go on, try it.”

Noah proceeded to pick a piece off and eat it, it was the most wonderful thing he had ever tasted. Noah excitedly went for more, but Sophia pulled it away in a heart-breaking move.

“What-what did I do wrong?” Noah asked.

“Nothing, it’s just my pie, so it goes in my tummy.” Sophia replied as she cut off a bite with a fork and put it in her hungry mouth.

“You said we could share it!” Noah demanded, desperately wanting more.

“I said you could taste it. BURP! Sorry, but the rest is all going in here. You can chase after it if you want.” Sophia offered as she pointed at her hungry belly. “Don’t worry, I’m not one of the giantesses who makes food taste gross when I chew it.”

Noah froze in shock, realizing the clever manipulation Sophia implemented to get him to consent to being eaten.

“SOPHIA! THIS IS CRUEL!” Noah yelled out.

“Tell you what, you let me eat you now and I’ll bake a fresh pie every day for the next week and let you eat your fill free of charge. I’m being very generous.” Sophia offered with a playful giggle. “BURP! Mmm. So yummy.”

Noah just stood there in horror and watched every crumb of the delicious slice disappear down Sophia’s dark throat. She even licked the plate clean before storing the rest of the pie far away from Noah’s reach. After Sophia finished, she bent her face down to the edge of the table and opened her mouth.

“Last chance, hop in or it all digests away without you.” Sophia warned.

The conflict inside Noah’s head was so strong that it was painful, he even felt his leg move to start walking towards Sophia’s mouth.

“NO, YOU STAY PUT!” Noah screamed at his leg.

“Hehe, I can already tell I’ll be able to break you.” Sophia laughed with a slightly evil tone.

Sophia then picked Noah up and held him up to her digesting tummy.

“Now, I’m going to take a digestion nap with you in my hand just like this. Enjoy listening to the pie melt away.” Sophia giggled as she laid down on her couch and dozed off to sleep.

Noah literally cried as he listened to Sophia’s gut convert the beautiful pie to rancid shit. A few hours later, Sophia woke up and headed outside for her afternoon dump. Sophia left her grass skirt on the beach and walked nearly waist-deep into the ocean before releasing her waste into the water. Sophia held Noah up to watch.

“Sophia, that’s disgusting!” Noah shouted.

“Welp, my tummy is all finished with the pie. You can eat it now if you want.” Sophia teased.

Noah knew Sophia was just kidding, but even the mere idea made him nearly vomit. Sophia let the water wash out her asshole before making her way back to the shore and putting her grass skirt back on. Sophia then took Noah back to her garden and placed a strawberry in his hands.

“Well, maybe you can learn to make your own pie. Although, I imagine that would be pretty hard without access to an oven or extra ingredients I bring from the mainland.” Sophia said with a mockingly warm smile.

Sophia then made her way towards the door.

“Next time I go to the mainland, I’m bringing back a high-powered electric fan and a portable generator to blow the delicious aromas of my cooking over the entire island. You should just make this easy on yourself and admit defeat.” Sophia finished with a giggle as she went inside and closed the door.

Noah’s heart sank, a giantess got a taste of him and she intended to make him her willing snack slave no matter what.