- Text Size +

The next month was a labor hell for Noah. He never took any free time, and even sleep deprived himself to make more time for gathering food for Sophia. He literally passed out multiple times from exhaustion and it sure didn’t help that he had to carry all of it to the top of the volcano. Sophia thought it was hard for her giant legs to make that journey, let alone for Noah’s tiny legs. Noah eventually managed to construct a crude cart on wheels to help carry the food up, hoping he didn’t waste too much time building it. But what hurt Noah the most was whenever he would have to eat some of the food he found instead of adding it to the food pile for Sophia. That pile was going to be the only thing defending him from Sophia’s stomach when the feast came and he hated to do anything that would make it smaller, but he had to eat.

Finally, just as Noah genuinely felt like even one more day of this hell would kill him, the sunset was close. Noah made sure to be waiting with his food pile a little early just to be safe even if he might have been able to gather a couple more things with that time. Then, Sophia climbed into view. This was the big moment. However, when Noah watched Sophia’s huge body pick up the food pile and put it all on a huge plate and heard the deafening rumbles from within her hungry giantess stomach, what little hope he had that it could fill her to bursting barely hung from a thread. Sophia then picked up Noah, added him to the back of the plate and sat down on a rock before placing the plate on a larger rock to act as a table and chair. Then, Sophia began aggressively eating.

Sophia ate the first half of the pile so quickly and without any burping that it made Noah start crying in hopelessness. But as Sophia ate the second half, she began to slow down, and burps became increasingly frequent. Her tummy was filling, but it was going to be close. Finally, when Sophia had finished every piece of food expect for Noah, she picked up Noah, laid on the ground and hugged him.

“Thanks for feeding me. BURP! It kinda sucks you didn’t cook anything, but thanks for feeding me.” Sophia thanked Noah as she hugged him passionately.

“So, does that mean you’ll let me go?” Noah asked excitedly.

“Well, you came very close…” Sophia started as she sat up and held Noah up to her face.

“So close that I only need one more bite to top off the tank, but it was still very impressive.” Sophia finished as she widened her mouth and began to lower Noah into it.

“NO, IF ONLY I DIDN’T COME EARLY! I COULD’VE GOTTEN HER ONE MORE BITE!” Noah thought to himself as he burst into tears.

“BURP! Sorry, it’s a bit gassy down there right now.” Sophia apologized to Noah as she burped in his face before popping him in her mouth.

Sophia savored Noah’s taste for a few minutes before sending him back down to her tummy. As Noah fell down Sophia’s long, dark throat, he braced himself for the painful end that would come from the acid bath that surely was raging to break down all the food he fed her. But to his surprise, there was no acid. Noah was hyperventilating in shock.

“What are you so shocked about? I said I would let you live if you filled me to bursting, so you’re not going to be digested.” Sophia explained with a smile as she gave her bloated tummy comforting pats.

Noah was still frozen in a mixture of shock and relief.

“Now eat. You must be starving, you poor thing.” Sophia ordered with a concerned tone.

Noah then began eating from the food in Sophia’s cramped belly and she continued to give it comforting pats.

“You poor, sweet little thing. I didn’t expect you to attempt to do it. I thought for sure you would assume I was lying about being able to find you and try to hide. Of course, I would’ve found you and eaten you, but I wasn’t planning on digesting you even if didn’t give me a crumb of food. I only wanted to teach you a lesson.” Sophia apologized with intense guilt.

Sophia then curled up for a nap and a small pool of acid formed in a crevice in her stomach.

“HELP! ACID IS LEAKING IN!” Noah screamed as he backed against Sophia’s tummy walls in a panic.

“Relax, I only formed a small puddle for you to put the food in. Make sure you toss everything you don’t eat in before you go to sleep, I’m going to need some energy to make it back down this volcano.” Sophia clarified. “I’ll shit you out when we’re back on the beach.”

Not wanting to dare displease Sophia even though she was being so nice, Noah made sure to toss every crumb he didn’t eat into the acid puddle. Although he was still shaken, he still easily fell asleep inside Sophia.