- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are getting more interesting! A butt-focused chapter.

 

For a moment, James was relieved to discover that he wasn’t dead. Then he felt the massive weight covering him from toes to neck, pressing him into the couch cushion. It definitely wasn’t pleasant; it felt like a sumo wrestler trying to squeeze him into a tub of wet cement. But he was surprised to discover that… despite the immense pressure, he didn’t feel like he was going to be smashed flat. Unfortunately, the revelation did nothing to stop the pain.

 

His head still free, he looked up the cliff face that was Krytal’s left buttcheek. What looked like hundreds of feet above him was the tail of her miniskirt, though he knew to her, it was only a few inches. He took a moment to absorb exactly what situation he was in. 

 

“Alright James, let’s dig you out of those clothes.”

 

Krystal’s voice reverberated in his bones, shaking him out of his mesmerized ogling. This wasn’t a position he wanted to be in for long. He needed to free himself.

 

Before he could act, though, he felt Krystal’s colossal form begin to shift on top of him. She turned to her left, grinding her ass down on the couch, with James trapped right in the middle. If he thought the pressure alone was painful, the new feeling of being scraped between the two immense surfaces was excruciating. He could feel his limbs threaten to detach themselves, as his left arm was pinned, and the rest of his body was forced to the right. His wondering sharpened itself into one coherent thought: ESCAPE

 

With all his might, he leaned his head forward and pulled with his right arm. He pulled for what seemed like an eternity. His arm didn’t budge. He repeated his attempt with his legs, with the same result. He tossed his head back down onto the couch. Krys always joked that she had a killer ass, he thought. But I never considered it literally. 

 

Before James could think of a new strategy, the deafening voice spoke again from above.

 

“James? Where’d ya go, little guy?” 

 

Even from his position underneath her, James could hear Krystal rustling through his (unwittingly) discarded clothes. She sounded a little panicked, this time. He felt Krystal’s body rise slightly, as she took a deep sigh. Then, her body shifted again.

 

She began to slowly lean backwards. To her, it was nothing more than a slight shift in her posture. To James, it felt like a mountain rolling onto his face. 

 

“Oh, you’ve got to b-” was all James got out before his head was entirely submerged in her flesh. 

 

“Aaaahhhhhhhh….” The loud, though now extremely muffled, sound came down. “Okay. You can’t have gone very far, James. I know you’re probably a little… uneasy about your new size, but I really need your help! Can you please stop hiding and come out now?”

 

He wished he could. From his position beneath her, he couldn’t do much. He couldn’t move; he couldn’t call out to her through all of the assmeat. The only thing he could do, really, was appreciate the warmth of her backside. 

 

It took him a moment to realize he could no longer breathe.

 

In hindsight, it should’ve been pretty obvious. The sudden lack of such an important resource would have been obvious - had he not held his breath out of sheer panic. 

 

He frantically began to struggle with all of his might, to no avail. His extremities were under even more pressure than before. His panic was reaching a new high. He could feel his body growing more sluggish as asphyxiation closed in. As he began to suffocate, his body forced his mouth open. There was no air entering his mouth; only flesh. With the last moments of consciousness, he clamped his jaw down on the juicy rump. 

 

OUCH! What the hell!” Krystal exclaimed as she launched herself off the couch. James stuck to her skin for a moment, before gravity peeled him off, and he fell unceremoniously back onto the cushion. Krystal spun around quickly, looking for the source of her discomfort. It took her a few seconds, but her eyes finally locked on the limp doll below her.

 

“Oh my god! James!” 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 3! Finally got some actual big-on-small content in there! 

 

If you enjoyed this, let me know! And if you've got critiques, I'd love to hear it! Feedback really help keep me going!