- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter before things start getting interesting!

 

His height was dwindling down towards her navel now. He took a step backward, before Krystal put her hands beneath each of his arms and lifted him up.

 

“Wow! This is incredible, James! They showed me pictures of the clients shrinking, but I didn't quite believe it until now!” She sat the nearly infant-sized James on the palm of her hand, watching the clothes he wore becoming quickly oversized. “Oh! I didn’t think about that… Your clothes aren’t going to shrink with you. I’ll… figure something out. Uh, here,” She set the clothes bundling James on the couch and pulled the shirt off of the top, revealing a shell-shocked James looking around frantically. “Look, just… stay put for a second. I’m going to put on my work uniform and find something for you to wear. I just need your help for a few hours, alright? And… you’re going to be that size until then anyways. You may as well help me, right? Don’t go anywhere!”

 

“Uh… Krys, hold on a se-” James didn’t bother finishing his sentence. Krystal had already turned and skipped off towards her room. For the moment, he was alone on the couch. Alone with nothing but clothes that would work better as a tent than anything else for him now. For a few moments, he still felt himself getting smaller. As the feeling faded, he stood, legs shaking like leaves in a typhoon, on the pile of his clothes. This lasted all of three seconds, before he dropped back down onto all fours and crawled out of the cloth.

 

Sitting on the next couch cushion over, James clutched his knees close to his chest. He couldn’t have been any bigger than 4 inches. He took a few deep breaths, attempting to rationalize the abrupt shift in his afternoon. 

 

“I’m 4 inches tall because my roommate needs to practice for her new job, where she will… shrink… people.” It didn’t sound any more reasonable when he said it out loud. It still left him with a thousand questions. The big ones that crossed his mind were how is this real? Why would Krystal get ME to help her with this? How am I going to survive at this size? 

 

James flopped backwards and laid himself out on the cushion, slapping one hand over his face to rub at his eyes. 

 

“What the hell, man?” he asked no one in particular. 

 

A few minutes passed, with no movement at all from the now-diminutive man. Suddenly, he heard a sound in the distance. More than just heard: he felt the couch shake beneath him. The first few shakes were slight, the sound distant. Gradually, they grew stronger, the quakes causing more and more unease. The experience reached a crescendo, becoming nearly impossible to think over. Then, as suddenly as the sounds began… they stopped. James uncovered his eyes as a new sound took the place of the booming.

 

“Alright, James! Now that I’m changed, we can get started! Just need to getcha into something a little more… your size.”

 

What James saw above him was… colossal. He could see Krystal’s legs stretching above him. He followed them up, to where they collided into each other and formed the ample ass of his roommate. She had indeed changed; her standard jeans and t-shirt had been replaced with a purple-sequined miniskirt. As her derriere hovered above him, he couldn’t help but notice that her skirt was riding up, revealing her bare ass, with a thong strap just visible across the floating hill he perceived. It took him another moment to realize that it was getting closer. She intended to sit on the cushion he had moved to.

 

James looked up at the fleshy meteor hurtling towards him. It filled his field of vision. In a desperate attempt to avoid it, he started crawling backwards. He scrambled, but with each new step, the landscape of the cushion would shift around him. It wasn’t long before his arms slipped on the terrain, and he tumbled back into a lying position.

 

Fuck me, James thought, I’m either going to wake up, or be smashed into a paste. He exhaled slowly. C’est la vie. If I’m going to die, it may as well be under a gorgeous ass.

 

He drew in a deep breath, preparing to be splattered into oblivion. The massive shadow closed in on him. Then, everything was dark.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm working on chapter 3 now! If it's not done by Sunday night, I'll probably have it ready by next weekend.

 

Let me know what you think!