- Text Size +

Feeling the lump on her dildo rub against her certainly wasn’t helping it in encouraging her to inspect what it was as she curiously pumped it into herself, deliberately leaning against it in a lazy attempt to identify it. It was on the side of the dildo and it wasn’t coming off. Maybe the dildo was losing its shape, it felt good anyway.

Trying to ignore the urge to inspect it, Mandy continued to repeatedly squat onto the stool; it creaked with each pump, periodically taking the cumbersome weight of a woman considered a giantess even to normal people. She moaned, now using both hands to rub her breasts, as she bounced on the huge penis.

Jack was covered in his mother’s juices. The intoxicating scent of the woman’s pheromones assaulted his senses as her lips continued to engulf him, renewing his coating each time.

Mandy sat herself down fully on the stool and paused for a moment. She couldn’t ignore it, she had to know. Slowly, she began to raise her huge body.

A trail of feminine slime was left behind as the dildo slowly left Mandy’s vagina. Jack gasped suddenly as he was unknowingly permitted to breathe by Mandy, his body dripping from her sex.

Stopping with the tip of the dildo still between her fatty lips, Mandy peered down between her legs. To her surprise, covered in her cum and glued to the side of her dildo was her son.

Jack realised that, at this point she had found him and he could scream for help. “Help!” he screamed up to the barely hearing Mandy.

“Help?” Mandy repeated back. “Help? I can’t believe you’ve even done this! Is Todd still here? He better not be, I swear to God”, her face reddened with anger. “You two are always getting yourselves into trouble but this is just too far. You both are barely 12 inches tall combined and you think it’s okay to glue each other in intimate places for fun?” she ranted.

No longer able to be heard by the ranting Mandy, Jack’s voice filled with panic as he continuously shouted that it was his sister. Mandy continued speaking over him “you’ve violated my privacy and I cannot allow it”.

Jack continued to scream up to his Mom. Desperate now that the ceiling that was her mammoth ass suddenly dropped to a dangerously close level. Her vagina had just engulfed the 3 inches that lay between them.

Her cheeks hung heavily over his body as Mandy gave her son a moment to breathe. Jack’s screams were even less use now as her fat muffled any sound.

“This was the last straw, Jack. You’re beyond help” Mandy said angrily before plunging the dildo back into herself. Jack’s screams were abruptly halted as his Mother’s vaginal flesh filled his mouth. He choked for air in the tight space as he had not taken a breath.

Still angry but trying to get back into her rhythm, Mandy rocked her hips as she began to pump the dildo into herself. She easily took in it’s girth and found herself better able to focus now that she knew what the lump was.

She couldn’t help but notice how perfectly he rubbed against THAT spot as she gyrated harder on the dildo, again leaning to press the lump into her more. “Guess he’s good for something!” Mandy exclaimed between moans.

This was a completely different world compared to before. Mandy was wetter, pumping harder and riding faster now that she was closing in on her orgasm.

With her ear against the wall, Jen listened for action. To her surprise, her Mom had actually decided to use the dildo as she could hear moans and the repeating squeak of a chair. She both laughed deviously and grimaced slightly at the idea of her brother being in their Mom’s vagina. She didn’t expect her to actually use it!

Suddenly, the room went silent. Jen ran down the hall and back into her room just in case her Mom came out or had heard something. She was unsure of how to feel about this situation, but she also understood that it was too late to do anything. She shrugged as she shut her bedroom door behind her, planning to just get him back tomorrow like she said. No harm done!

Unsatisfied with the leverage she had from the stool, Mandy’s masturbation came to a pause. Standing up, she released the dildo from her vaginal grip, paying no attention to Jack as he coughed on her fluids whilst attempting to get air to scream.

Digging her nails under the side of the suction cup at the base, she plucked the dildo up off the stool. Jack screamed out again as Mandy’s face came so close to his but his screams were quickly muffled by her fingers clasping over his body and face.

With her wet dildo now in hand, Mandy approached her king-sized bed and climbed up onto it. Jack was slammed against the blanket as she crawled on her hands and knees to the top of the bed.

Finally at her destination, Mandy slammed the dildo against her headboard, it bouncing as it stuck to the wood. She looked at it hungrily, eager to continue her ride.

Finally released from Mandy’s grip and still recovering from that hard slam, Jack noticed his world had changed as he was now on his side and looking at the ceiling. At the very top of his vision, he noticed Mandy’s titanic ass closing in on him. A blood curdling scream bellowed out of him as his Mother’s cheeks surrounded the tip of the dildo but she could not hear it or did not care.

Mandy couldn’t wait to get her favourite toy back inside of her as she bent herself over and slowly backed up towards the dildo. She savoured each movement as she felt the rubbery tip graze her cheeks.

Why was she doing this? What did she mean by “beyond help”? All these questions flashed through Jack’s frantic mind as the gigantic ass of his massive Mother finally reached his head, her vagina eagerly dripping on him.

Wasting no time, Mandy allowed her pussy to engulf the whole dildo. Her lips slipped past Jack’s face with ease, sending him into sheer darkness. The thump of her quickening heartbeat thundered over him. She couldn’t believe how this felt, if the previous spot Jack rubbed against was THAT spot then this was the holy grail of pleasure.

Jack prayed for her to stop as he was repeatedly plunged in and out, his body aggressively rubbed by her lips and inner walls. Stray pubic hairs coiled themselves around him, sticking to him from Mandy’s cum. Her muffled moans were loud and frequent now, booming through her thick body.

The bed shook aggressively as she banged the headboard against the wall with each powerful thrust. The mattress rocked also, separately to the rest of the bed, throwing the sheets to the floor.

Beginning to approach orgasm, Mandy plunged the entirety of her dildo into herself and kept it there. Her ass slapped harshly against the wood of the headboard as she pinned herself against it for a final time. The walls of her vagina tightened around the dildo and her no-good son, holding them in a vice grip.

Jack felt the pressure intensify suddenly, the pain was excruciating as her walls pressed down on him. Mandy gushed as her body rocked intensely over the tiny Jack. He wanted to scream out, but Mandy’s thick pussy pressed against him so hard now that even breathing was impossible.

In a final pinpoint of sexual electricity, Mandy screamed out in pleasure. The tiny hairs on her skin stood on edge as waves of pleasure rocked over her huge body. Her moans soon slowed, finally transforming into heavy breaths as she sat, glowing in post-climactic ecstasy.

Reluctantly peeling herself off of the dildo, Mandy turned around to inspect Jack on the top side of it. Reaching down, she began pulling at his glued form and quickly was able to detach his body from her toy.

Jack coughed and sputtered as the woman lifted his limp body up to her and spoke, “if you can’t behave in the normal world, then you’re going to behave in my world”. Mandy stood up beside her bed, her legs still slightly shaky from such an intense orgasm.

Jack, too weak to scream, attempted to reach up to his Mother. Maybe he could get her to listen to him finally. Ignoring him, Mandy continued her rant, “and I have been SO stressed lately, you would not believe! I could use a little help to relieve it sometimes”.

Carrying him in her left hand, Mandy reached into her drawers and plucked out a pair of panties. Dropping them to the floor, she stepped each of her feet into their respective holes and began to bend over.

Jack watched in horror as his Mother bent over and stretched her arm out towards the floor. In order to use both her hands, she placed him on the gusset of her panties and pulled them up to her knees. No way would she put him in her panties even after all that, the punishment was over surely? Jack was worried, not quite trusting his internal voice of reason.

The large woman peered down between her legs at her son as he lay weakly in her panties. Get used to it, she thought, as she prepared to pull them up. “Try not to wriggle too much, I need some sleep” Mandy spoke, softer now, clearly tired.

Still slightly rigid from the glue, Jack’s attempts to climb out were futile. However, his chances dropped to absolute zero as the woman pulled them up fully and launched him directly into her waiting vagina. She shivered slightly, his head landing directly at her clitoris and his body slowly being enveloped by her lips. Still sensitive from her masturbation, Mandy hoped he could stay still enough or she might have to move him.

With her panties pressing him against her, her thighs kneaded him deeper as she climbed into her bed. Pulling her blanket over her head, she tried her best to get comfortable on her back. She could feel him wriggling slightly against her.

Feeling extremely tired now, Mandy shut her eyes and tried to fall asleep. The wriggling served as an itch she needed to scratch, she quickly realised it was going to keep her up all night.

Jack frantically pushed at the gigantic woman’s vagina as it covered his entire body. He could barely breathe as the space in his mouth was taken up by her pudgy skin. Suddenly the large woman stuffed her hand into her panties and onto him.

“If you can’t stop wriggling” Mandy began, grabbing at her son’s body without looking. “Then you need to go somewhere a little tighter” she continued, as she slid his body along past her vagina and further.

Jack’s feet were soon met with resistance as they hit her ass. Lying on her back meant that the pressure between her cheeks was immense. Lifting her body slightly, Mandy used her other hand to spread her cheeks. She felt Jack wriggling more now in defiance as she slid his body in deeper.

“Once you get the hang of not wriggling, you can sleep in the front” Mandy said down to her son impatiently, his wriggles becoming more infrequent as he got sent deeper between her cheeks. She pushed him as deep as she could from this angle until her cheeks could fully wrap around his insignificant form.

With his entire body now pressed against her hot asshole, Jack tried to escape with all his might. However, her fatty cheeks held him tightly in place, allowing no movement at all. He wanted to cry. Why couldn’t she have even put him in her cheeks from above, away from her asshole? The smell this close to an asshole, even with Mandy’s good hygiene, was nightmarish.

Feeling much more comfortable, Mandy settled into position. She was finally ready for a good night’s sleep, having not felt this relaxed in quite some time. A fart suddenly slipped between her cheeks, blasting the unexpecting Jack in the face.

“Ha! Sorry Jack! I guess I’m a little too relaxed!” Mandy laughed to herself, not actually caring about her troublesome son. Jack was in hell. The blast of noxious gas assaulted his senses as it burst directly into his face. He choked for air as the odour hung in his Mom’s panties.

A low rumble soon began vibrating into his prison, Mandy was snoring. It was going to be a long night.