- Text Size +

Derek wheezed with each breath as he struggled to lift the moist, heavy fabric. He tried to stand under the immense weight, managing only a single wobbly-kneed lift before collapsing under it.


Sunday was laundry day and Sherry was ready to get started, she headed for the laundry room. “Morning!” she said gleefully as she passed Jack, looking particularly angry this morning. This was confirmed as he grunted in response, rude!


Entering the laundry room, Sherry headed immediately for the unsorted laundry. She HATED mixing her colours.


Jack heard the unmistakable noise of the door opening, his panty prison allowed no light through. Suddenly, the gigantic Sherry plucked the panties from the pile and held them up in front of her.


To her surprise, Derek fell out from inside of them as the clump unfolded and landed on the pile of laundry below heavily. “What on Earth?” Sherry asked, peering down into the basket.


Jack lay on the pile of fabric in a daze as the giantess peered down at him. He couldn’t quite make out what she was saying, when out of nowhere her hand began to reach down towards him.


“Ew, is that a little man? And he’s in my panties?” she asked, looking at the panties still in her hand. There was semen on them! “Ewww, did you jerk off in my panties and then shrink?”


Sherry couldn’t believe it, she reached down and grabbed the man who was still struggling to get his breath from his fall. She had no idea what to do with this scum bag, he clearly wanted to be near her pussy so she’d have to be creative.


Wasting no time, she headed downstairs with the tiny intruder clenched in her grip. She couldn’t keep this guy knowing he had the hots for her. “You’re perfect for Brianna!” she said to the little guy, even though he couldn’t make out what she was saying through her hand, as she opened a drawer with the other.


Reaching into the drawer, Sherry plucked out a tube of super glue and wasted no time in opening the hand that contained the pervert and smeared it across his face. Jack coughed and screamed out as his entire head was engulfed in super glue.


“Oops!” Sherry laughed as she watched the tiny man struggle to get air. Grabbing a rag, she spent a moment to clear his nose holes and eyes. What was left was a smeared, completely unidentifiable toy of a man with even less ability to communicate than before.


In complete desperation now, as he attempted to scream out, he tried to signal with his hands. However, he was simply met with the glue heading towards him again, only this time it was smeared on his sides. Sherry pressed his arms into his sides and he soon found himself without the use of his mouth or arms.


“Perfect! Don’t worry about the excess glue on your face, Brianna won’t care whoever you used to be” Sherry said evilly. She grabbed her phone to let Brianna know she was coming over.


“Hey, I have something for you. A little shrunken pervert who needs punishment. You still into anal?” she texted Brianna, her friend of a similar age.


Sherry immediately received a text back consisting of three emojis: an eggplant, a peach and a cheeky devil. Smiling at her friend’s response, Sherry grabbed her captive and headed for the door.


Brianna couldn’t wait for Sherry to arrive with her new toy, he had shrunken somehow? How strange! She spared nothing in her preparation for her arrival, the lube was beside the bed and she had nothing on under her robe. She was constipated at the moment however, so she hoped he wouldn’t mind her being a little… Full.


As Brianna eagerly waited for Sherry to arrive, she heard a bang at the door and quickly rushed to answer it. As expected, before her stood Sherry with a shoebox in her hands. “Is he… in there?” Brianna asked, her curiosity glowing.


“Yes, he’s in here” Sherry responded, keeping a low profile. She opened the box a slither, allowing her friend to peer in.


Taking every opportunity to escape, Jack quickly stood up and waved over to the eyes that peered in. However, his attempt was foiled as the lid was shut back over him as fast as it had opened.


“I found him covered in his own cum in a pair of my panties” Sherry explained as she passed the box to her friend. “I took the liberty of making him a little easier to use, so enjoy!” she continued. 


“Wow Sherry, thank you so much! I’m going to try him out literally the second I head in!” Brianna stated, clearly excited by her gift.


“Well don’t let me keep you! Enjoy! See ya!” Sherry said, winking. Ready to go home now, she smiled at Brianna, turned on her heel and headed back towards her car.


“Thanks again! See ya!” Brianna shouted to her friend as she left, before shutting the door between them. She headed straight upstairs with the box and then into her room.


Placing the box down onto the bed, Brianna untied her robe and allowed it to fall onto the floor behind her. Her curvaceous, feminine form now in all its glory. Her breasts were still extremely perky for her age and she had an ass to die for, all after having two kids!


She climbed onto the bed with the box, teasing herself by leaving the opening to the very last moment. Eyeing up the lube on her nightstand, the mature woman grabbed the sticky bottle and lay on her side.


She squirted the viscous goo onto her hand and began to sensually rub her fingers into her asshole. It covered every nook and cranny, her fingers generously smearing the lube and sinking into her twitching rosebud. 


She moaned out as she pressed her fingers into her sphincter and it slowly accepted them. The flesh of her anus sent shivers through her entire body as it begged for her touch.


Wanting to be properly lubricated, she pressed her fingers deeply into her ass. Her first two fingers were now up to the second knuckle. Brianna’s vagina gushed in response, trickling down into a wet patch on her sheets. 


Feeling adequately moist down there, Brianna decided it was finally time. Savouring each moment, she reached for the shoebox beside her and slowly lifted the lid.


The light flooding in blinded Derek as he peered up at his captress. Her features gaining in clarity with each second that passed as his eyes adjusted to the new surroundings.


Rubbing his eyes as they stung from the bright room, his vision finally cleared. To his horror, the giantess before him was no one other than his own mother. Derek tried to scream but the glue held strong, he tried to wave to his mother but the glue held still strong. Running out of ways to save himself, he made a run for the edge of the box.


However, his poor attempt was quickly foiled as Brianna grabbed his tiny body and held him up to her face. “Wow she really got the glue all over you didn’t she?” Brianna said, not expecting an answer from her glued captive. 


“Oh well!” she said simply as she began to move him around to her thick ass. Derek’s terror only visible by his kicking legs and widened eyes as the huge woman so easily dominated him.


Derek’s vision was soon flooded by ass as Brianna paused for a moment just before her hole. She shuffled on the bed to get comfortable, causing her huge cheeks to clap together before him.


Soon Derek found himself now being held sideways, and he could guess where that meant his head was going. Brianna reached across her body with her left hand and grabbed at her ass. Gripping her ass flesh and spreading her cheeks, she felt the cool air of the room brush against her now exposed asshole.


There was nothing stopping her now, her entire plan to use her sexy toy had come to this moment. Her ass twitched, hungry for its toy and drooling the lubricant that oozed out of its depths.


She shivered slightly as the head of her toy tickled her sensitive asshole. She slowly eased into her anal play, rubbing her asshole with her toy. The almost-elastic pucker suckled lightly on Derek’s head, up to the top of his nose.


He had been trying to hold his breath for as long as he could. However, the giantess didn’t seem like she planned to move him further from her ass. Giving up, he took what would turn out to be his final clean-ish breath for quite some. As he gasped in through his nose, the odour emanating from his mother’s asshole assaulted him.


Feeling his head sink in more and hearing his Mom moan out again, Derek made the decision to gasp in once more and quickly filled his lungs with her pungent stench.


Suddenly, his head was plunged in up to his neck and his clean oxygen supply suddenly dropped, as he had expected. The pressure on his head was excruciating as the woman held him there for a moment, and the heat was like nothing he had ever experienced.


He could feel the strain on his shoulders as the eager woman continued to apply pressure. He felt her asshole soon give in, accepting his broad shoulders. He was doomed now, as no further obstacles stood in Brianna’s way.


Ripples of euphoria coursed through Brianna as the tiny man sank deeper and deeper with each tiny push. Wanting more inside of her, she pressed down harder.


Derek felt himself being plunged deeper, his mom’s asshole massaging his body as she repeatedly flexed her asshole in an attempt to pleasure herself further. His face and torso finally passed her sphincter and entered her rectum, immediately being met by her packed waste.


Clenching shut his already burning eyes, he kicked and flailed as best he could in an attempt to make her take him out. However, his attempts were only met with further moans followed by him sinking slightly deeper.


He wanted to scream out as his body was forced into the giant woman’s shit as she pushed him deeper. Brianna could feel the sudden resistance as she pushed him in, she knew exactly why she felt resistance. The feeling of being so full burned in her loins, her pussy juices flowed in ecstasy.


Feeling like she couldn’t push him any further as he came to a stop at his waist, Brianna continued pushing even harder and soon found her toy inching its way deeper. Her fullness proved extremely pleasurable as she began to reach her climax, the build up rocked her body to its core and she knew it was going to be a powerful one.


Intensifying the pleasure, Brianna pushed her toy as deep as he could. Her fingertips pressed against his feet as they were the last thing outside of her that she could feel. Soon, his feet were replaced by her asshole as it closed over him and entombed him in her shit.


She screamed out in bliss at the feeling of the earth-shattering orgasm that shook over her entire being, her rectum pressing down impossibly hard onto Derek as her body contracted powerfully in that moment. The hot, stinking, painfully-full rectum that so totally enveloped Derek’s entire world crushed him excruciatingly. He begged for it to end.


As her post-sexual euphoria sent her into a calm and peaceful state, her rectum still throbbing over its load, Brianna reached over to her nightstand and pulled open a drawer. Reaching in, she grasped out her favourite shining object.


A petite, silver buttplug - the perfect solution to wanting to feel so full but not wanting any accidents through the night. She, as she had done before, reached back across her body and spread her cheeks.


No longer savouring the moment, she quickly brought the buttplug around behind her and pressed it immediately up against her bulging asshole. The load inside of her, including Derek, pushed forcefully on her asshole. She was definitely going to need the buttplug, she thought to herself.


Unceremoniously, she pressed the tip of the buttplug against the asshole that so wished to open. With a little dedication, it soon followed her son into her and pushed him just slightly deeper. Derek felt the space get packed just a little deeper.


Feeling perfectly full and completely satisfied, Brianna fell asleep totally unaware that her anal captive was her son. Would she realise?