- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**Giant stuff ahead**

.

 

Jack stirred awake with a familiar feeling in his loins. As per the habits of any teen when they’re roused from their lengthy slumber, he had one thing in his mind for this morning and one thing only.

Booting up his computer, he moved his tissues closer to where he’d be sat. Sitting himself down heavily in his chair, he began browsing through the same old porn. “Boring… Boring… Boring...“ he said as he passed each video, unable to find anything that tickled his pickle. This continued for some time.

Frustrated, he stood up from his desk and exited his room. He could hear his Mom being her usual loud self on a Sunday morning as she slammed every door and clattered every pan. Had she tried to stir him awake? Was it only his Mom who did this? He wondered.

Allowing the thought to leave his mind, Jack turned the door handle to the laundry room and entered. Swiftly and sneakily, he hunted through one of the piles.

Abruptly woken by a pressure around his body, Derek tried to move or get his bearings but he was totally unable to move or see from within his prison. The last thing he remembered was falling unconscious inside of Sherry, had it been a dream? Where was he now? He sure smelled like her juices and he certainly was still soaked.

Fighting the fabric that surrounded him, Derek quickly was able to make a gap to see where he was. To his surprise, he peered up to see his giant friend, Jack, carrying him as he headed into his own room. Thank God, he was saved!

Derek shouted up to his friend “Hey… mmph” but was quickly cut short as the unaware Jack dropped Derek and the panties down onto the desk, the moist fabric covering the entirety of his small body. The weight from the juices made it extremely challenging, if not impossible, for Derek to climb out and get his friend’s attention.

Finally satisfied with his preparation and ready to masturbate, Jack sat down in his chair and unzipped his pants. Letting his mostly erect penis fall out of his pants, he reached over to the panties and placed the slick fabric over his now exposed cock. These were ideal, he thought.

A perfect accoutrement to the previously droll videos acquired and Jack was soon in the swing of things. He tugged at the twisted panties over his girth, his grip tightened more and more around his cock as he progressed further into his masturbation session.

Derek screamed as he watched his best friend’s penis get closer as he felt his body and the fabric being picked up. He suddenly struck the tip of Jack’s penis and was pinned to it as the wet fabric wrapped around him.

Derek desperately attempted to thrash his tiny body around to alert his friend of his presence in the panties but Jack’s grip was too strong. At this point, Derek may as well have been a condom around Jack’s tip. Precum oozed out as Jack continued to pump his dick, Derek coughed and spat as it went into his mouth, that was inconveniently held right at Jack’s slit.

This was amazing already, Jack thought, why hadn’t he masturbated into panties sooner? He tugged and tugged, his eyes wobbled slightly from the pleasure.

Derek was repeatedly slammed against his best friend’s throbbing member as he continued to masturbate, each blissful pump to Jack only served to further humiliate and painfully slam Derek against a giant penis.

Stifling quiet, low moans Jack began to close in on his climax. His penis was rock solid right now, all of the blood available rushed to his penis in preparation for what was to come. His tip moistened with sexual excitement, smearing itself against the tiny Derek who had given up attempting to escape.

Suddenly, the fabric slipped slightly and exposed Derek’s tiny form to Jack. The masturbation immediately halted, Jack’s still-throbbing penis struggling to handle the lack of motion. Wiping away a combination of precum and vaginal juice from his eyes, Derek peered up.

“Finally! Jack!” Derek began, preparing his lengthy explanation as to why he was in his Mom’s panties.

Derek’s optimism that he was saved faded as Jack spoke, visibly seething, “You perverted, boundary-crossing, no friend of mine scumbag”.

“Wait, Jack! I can explain!” Derek responded, desperation in his voice.

His explanation was cut short as Jack carelessly allowed the moist fabric to fall back over his tiny ex-friend. Confused, Jack tried to pull the fabric back off of him but failed to do so as he felt Jack’s hand slowly wrap itself back around him like before.

Derek screamed out “Jack! No! What are you doing?”.

But it was too late, Jack was already in motion. His penis still fully erect, Jack continued pumping it but with renewed vigour this time. He was disgusted by what his friend had done, but also turned on slightly by punishing him in this way. The perfect combo.

Given no courtesy, Derek was dragged and tossed as Jack aggressively masturbated into the panties. The pain was excruciating as his tiny body was an unwitting passenger on this body-contorting ride.

With a final few powerful tugs, Jack gasped out in ecstasy as he ejaculated harder than he ever had before. Derek was shot by the cum as it was launched out of Jack’s penis at an impossibly high speed, covering his entire body in its thick, gooey liquid.

Sighing, Jack slumped into his chair. Paying no attention to his ex-friend still, he left the panties draped over his penis as he rested. Derek feebly attempted to escape but he was too weak now and the panties were only heavier than they were before.

A few minutes passed and as Jack began to recover, he lifted the panties off of his penis and clumped them into a ball with Derek still inside. Soon they were on the move, Jack communicating with Derek in no way. What was he doing? Derek was worried.

They quickly reached their destination and Jack briefly unclumped the prison he had his tiny ex-friend wrapped in. Allowing Derek to see him briefly, he pressed his finger into the tiny boy’s stomach. Jack choked and gasped as all the air was pushed out of him.

“Listen here you fucker” Jack started, his rage coursed through him like an electrical charge. “You stay away from my family! If I catch you again, I’m fucking YOU in your tiny, inhuman ass!”

Derek was horrified, he squirmed under his angry friend’s finger but was totally unable to get away or even get any air to speak. Still filled with rage, Jack crumpled the panties back up into a ball and sealed Derek inside of them.

He forcefully threw the crumpled ball of panties hard against the wall, allowing them to fall down into the basket below. “Let yourself out” Jack said simply, before exiting the room.

Gasping for air, Derek lay in his panty prison. Holding his stomach, he rolled around in agony at the pain of being slammed against a wall even from within a fabric ball. The cum from both Jack and his mother, oozed its way out of the fabric and onto his already soaked body. The smell seeped into his whole being. He had to get out of here!