- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(Originally written as a side-project to relax during a larger project; so it's a little more disjointed and wild than usual.)

Mika slipped her sneakers off as she entered, letting the room's fans embrace her tanned, sweat-soaked body. "Bro, I'm back!" She called out, letting her free, wet feet drench the wood floorboards. "Hmm, hellooo? Anyone there?" With a shrug, her short, dirty blonde hair bobbed back. "Well, whatev! I'm gettin' some soda!"

When she went trodding out on her massive, chunky feet, the coast was finally clear. A tiny girl peeked out from below the closet, before signaling to the others. Instantly, a set of five (similarly-shrunken) people scattered from the closet, dashing out in a line. Leading the pack, Saya: followed by Hideo, then Ayaka and Jun; and finally, Ota, a few steps behind.

"Man, Ota, you were right about them big stompers your sister had!" Jun patted his friend on the back.

"I can smell them from over here, geez..." Ayaka held her nose at the odor wafting off the massive, twin shoes.

Saya giggled, rubbing her hands together. "In heaven, in stinky girl feet heaven!" She took huge gulps of the stagnant air.

Ota waved his hands. "Don't shout so much! Even if we're shrunken, she can still hear us, idiots." He looked over the dirty monoliths before them. They were off-white: a once pure surface, stained by hours of holding her cute toes, and running about. "But yeah... my sis' sneaks are something else."

"Well, no use waiting." Hideo ran over, and leaned by the side of the rubbery sole. As everyone else approached, the salty, stale stench only grew stronger. One after another, they climbed on his broad shoulders. Ota and Ayaka formed a ladder up to the tongue of the shoe. Saya and Jun ascended, and pulled the others in with them. With a little slip, every one of them had climbed into Mika's abandoned shoe, landing in the spongey interior.

"Woooah..." Ayaka gazed in awe at the landscape spread out within. Seeing the fields of dark, torn material before her made her raise a hand up in shock. "The air's even danker in here."

"Real dank, dingy toes." Saya brushed up against the wet cloth. "Eew, it's still warm." Despite her disgusted tone, she kept squeezing her hand into the absorbant fibres, laughing to herself at the *squelch* noises they made.

Crawling deeper in - coughing from the atmosphere's deep flavor - Hideo slipped in a sudden moist spot. He planted face-first in a puddle of Mika's fluids. "Huh, did she seriously generate all this sweat by herself? She must've ran miles. It's like a rainforest in here."

Letting his fingers caress a dark imprint, Jun lay on his back. "Man, her toes made this. They're gargantuan!" He laughed. "I think you need to take better care of your little sister's hygiene, Ota. Does this girl ever wash her feet?"

Ota shook his head, looking to the faded ground. "Come on, this is a terrible idea. It was supposed to be a prank..." He thought, letting the gentle air waft around him. "But y'know, come to mention it, she hasn't been hogging the bathtub in the evening like usual."

"Ahahah, confirmed, confirmed!" Arms out wide, Saya laughed her ass off, practically rolling in the filth. "Ota confirmed for letting his sister stink the house up!"

"I bet this stuff could wilt flowers if she aired them out..." Ayaka trekked around the ball of the foot, her dainty fingers brushing the dirty residue.

"And it's got a great shape, too!" Jun ran in circles, his shoes leaving tiny marks - though nothing compared to the vast prints of her digits. "She's gotta have nice, long toes. Yo, Ota, does she ever stretch them out in your face to tease you? I'm green with envy here"

Stepping back, Ota quickly went into a defensive posture. "No. This is getting gross." He wasn't looking behind him - and stumbled onto a bit of filthy lint.

"Guys! Ota found some toejam!" Hideo thumped on the hard ball, rolling it around. He was the biggest guy in class, and his hands could barely cover the stringy, worn material.

The other fetishists gathered around, cautious, entranced by the discovery.

"Woah, nasty. I wanna lick this stuff clean out from between Mika's tanned toes..."

"Just imagine Ota's sister growing giant! Going on a morning jog, bringing those big, clunky heels stomping around the city! I bet she'd leave behind whole pools of tasty juice!"

"She could make earthquakes with the size her shoes are. I doubt the concrete could hold her."

"I wanna die hugging Mika's epic sole, while she crushes me! Squishy, squashy!"

"I want to live inside your sister's shoes forever." Ayaka kept her face pointed to the dark cavern, reaching out for Ota's hand. "Seriously. Let's just build our home here, and raise children in the foot funk."

Ota groaned, as they converged around the smelly wad. "This was a mistake..."

As soon as he said that, a harsh THUMP rattled them from their place. Their fun was over. The subject of their perversions was returning.

"Emergency escape!" Hideo started forming the human ladder at the side, followed by the others; but suddenly, the whole shoe environment tilted over. The set of students tumbled and twisted into the toe section, falling on top of each other. Avalanches of remaining foot gunk rained down on them. The mangled pile of bodies gazed up as a looming, blonde shadow blocked their vision.

"Ah, she's putting her cute foot in!" Jun laughed nervously.

"No..." Ayaka gulped in some of the warm air, looking up at the mouth of the shoe.

Mika was smiling back down at them, sticking her pink tongue out at the tinies.

"Gotcha!" She grinned wryly, wagging the sneaker up and down in her hand. She giggled at their bounced and squeaks. "Big bro, you and your friends are real perverts! Shrinking down and sneaking into girls' smelly shoes... All those other girls, and even me!"

Ota gulped in a healthy breath of cheesy air. "You knew what we were doing?"

"Duuuh!" She winked. "You're really loud. And who calls feet 'stompers', anyway?"

Jun shook his head. "It's... It's an affectionate expression."

"So you..." Ayaka turned beet red, fidgeting. "... You were listening to - everything."

Mika chuckled, tapping her free fingers on the shoe's outside. "Yep! We figured you had a plan going, when you kept on bothering my friends' feet. Like when Chi saw little people jumping on her sandals, and Eri saw her old loafers walking away. And I spotted big bro takin' a nice whiff of my sockos at full size."

Hideo shook his head. "Shameful."

Saya glared him down. "After all those warnings, you throw us off with your perversions!"

Ota screamed: "Hey, YOU'RE in her sneaker, too!"

Harshly dropping their sweaty prison to the ground, Mika put her hands to her hips. "So yeah, just to prep for your little adventure, I ran around waaay more than usual. I took my toes out to tan them in the sun for a bit... But I also packed them in there for days." She whispered in excitement: "I didn't wear any socks for a week. Those stains are 100% Mika." To tease them, she wiggled her biggest toe over the shoe's edge, showing off the glossy, glimmering surface.

Jun grabbed up, unable to reach it: "Ah! Lemme at it!"

Ayaka shivered away from it. "It looks so waxy... And excited... She keeps wiggling it, I can't take my eyes away..." Her arms flopped to her sides.

Saya bounced up, holding her mouth out. "I'm gonna catch a sweatdrop! I'm gonna catch a fresh Mika sweatdrop!"

Hideo rubbed his hands. "That thing could kill us with the wrong twitch... But it's so warm."

Ota choked at the smell, holding his chest. "I don't believe it! I'm being gassed by my own sister's dirty toes!"

"Hehehee," Mika laughed, dangling her rancid digits in excitement. "You're all so kind! Honestly, my friends wanted me to teach you a lesson, so I tried to make my toes kinda gross." Affectionately, she hugged the tongue of her sneaker with all of her long toes, showing off their flexibility. "But this is so cute!"

Saya tried to climb onto Ayaka to reach the tanned, leathery skin. "Come on, just a little smooch!"

"Almost..." Ayaka mumbled.

Mika twitched her toe away from the girl's mouth, teasing. "Awww! This is so fun!" A blush crossed her plump cheeks. "No guys pay me attention at school. I've got a flat ass, no tits, and I'm kinda boyish. But you guys think my feet are sexy! That's, like, hilarious!" She flexed them out, letting the odor waft into the shoe. "Please, show me your love, and I might change my mind about you stinky perverts - and your stinky punishment~"

Ota hid his face, diving it into the wet ground like a burrowing mole. "I can't watch this... I'm not here..."

Ayaka shifted nervously, caressing Ota's arm.

Saya cheered: "C'mon, just gimme that punishment! I wanna get caught in your crusty shoes!"

Jun brushed his hair back. "Your toes are like a beautiful brown sky, with clouds of lovely musk from your hard work..."

"So lovely." Hideo clapped his hands in respect, bowing down to his knees. "I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy to bathe in the stench of a cutie like Mika. How lucky I am to see her toes up close, to almost get a whiff of them. If only I could have a taste of those heavenly pillars."

"Ahn~ I can't take it..." Ayaka's breath went heavy; and to everyone's surprise, she tore her shirt off, revealing her full chest, and stroking it in a desperate mania. "I'm being driven crazy by your feet~ Ah, I want your pinkie toe to slam me down and violate me! I'm pathetic, I'm nothing, I'm a little dust mite letting my load out to Mika's godly, sweaty feet!"

"Ayaka!" Ota screamed, bonding her by the arms. "My sister... My sister's fogged up your head... Think about your dignity!"

With her skirt torn off, now, the girl sighed. "I've stopped caring..." Grinding her vagina into the soft footprint, she shook her head. "I don't care what kind of woman you think I am! Mika's foot is everything! As her brother, as my boyfriend, you should know that - this is the Nirvana we've been seeking!" She pointed up to the vast field of wrinkles hanging above, hovering over them ominously.

Saya giggled, rubbing huge portions of toejam and sweat over herself, and splashing the others. "Wahahah, pool party!"

Mika scrunched her toes together, tense joints letting out a tantalizing symphony of pops and crackles. "You're all freaks, as I thought!"

Both boys, quietly, joined her in the bizarre trance of appreciation.

She peered in closer, padding the sides of her sneaker with her peds. "Everyone's already treated my little piggies so nice! You've really tossed yourselves at my feet..." She pointed a pinky toe in. "'Cept for you, bro!" She wiggled it in, watching him squirm. "Come on, you've gotta want it."

"No." He turned his head away.

Mika plucked him from the shoe, pulling his dangling body up, before resting him on the big toe. "Give your ol' sis' big ol' tanned feet a big ol' lick." She brushed her messy tangle of blonde hair, smiling knowingly. "Your friends won't get their reward if you don't."

Ota screamed. "I'm not surrendering!"

Mika wiggled a toe from her other foot closer, sandwiching him between the gnarly surfaces. "You've been holding this back for the longest, haven't you? You've wanted to rest on my feet for the longest, out of everyone, right?"

Ota clenched his fists, nails burrowing in his palms. "I'm not into that!" He swung out at her peds, punching the spongey, receding flesh.

"This was your plan, I bet. You're the one who wanted to get into your sisters sneakers, just for a tiny taste..." She stroked his head with the dingy surface. "But you can stay with 'em forever... Imagine, letting my running lull you to sleep every night~"

Ota coughed, spitting at the dark realm of his sister's body. "I'd rather rot!" He kept hitting his little sister's dirty, invasive toes over and over again.

Indistinct shouting from below rocked him, as his friends cheered him:

"C'mon, Ota, you got us into this!"

"Just give in, your sister will have her way."

"Hahaha, you're already blushing!"

"Please, Ota, you need this... More than I do, you need to be Mika's foot slave..."

Mika's face approached to whisper to him: "You know, I did this all for you, Ota. Those other guys are a bonus... Helping my friends with their pest problem is fun... But most of all I kept running, I kept wearing these old sneakers... Because I knew you liked them, big bro. Because I want you and I to be happy together."

Ota whispered back. "Damn you." His weary punches turned into a hug, as his eyes began to water. "Damn you, Mika..." And soon, his shouts and spits became long smooches and licks. He dug his tongue deep into the intricate, labyrinth-like skin of Mika's toeprint, eagerly accepting all the dirt she'd stepped on... No, making himself part of that dirt. The rancid, bittersweet flavor burned his throat.

Jun cheered: "Congrats, man! You finally did it!"

Ayaka cried. "I'm so happy..."

Saya gave a thumbs-up. "The wholesome, loving union between a caring older brother and his little sister's toejam!"

Hideo clasped his hands. "How lucky, to drink from the fountains of holy love..."

Mika grinned, and grinned, and grinned, feeling her brother's caress float through her body. "Oooh~ It's tingling all up. Do you like my foot that much, big bro?"

Ota sobbed, collapsing into the soft surface. "You have no idea, sis... Your feet are out of this world... Your feet ARE my world..."

"Then, it's decided!" She cheered, stretching her tanned, mighty toes out. "My friends want you to leave their shoes alone. I want you to keep loving mine. Five tiny perverts for five wiggling toes... You'll all get the lucky, lucky chance to be my foot slaves for life!" She stretched her ankle in, rocking the world below - and delicately placing her sole into its proper place.

"AAAAHN~" Ayaka intercepted the brunt of her pinky toe, letting its wet surface into her.

"Under here!" Dashing, Hideo made it under her ring toe, letting his tall firm collapse into her giant, chunky flesh.

"Dibs on the middle! Dibs on the middle!" Saya held her arms up in joy, letting the middle toe's harsh force crush her into the spongey ground with a satisfying snap. "I'm okay!"

Jun braced himself, letting the index toe squeeze him into a tight, long crevice. "See, you just gotta let it slide!" He kissed the base, wrapping his body around it. "Perfection..."

Ota, already glued by sweat on the big toe, simply sighed. "Finally... I'm free."

Mika giggled, grinding the ball of her foot into the old, dirty sneaker - and stamping her heel until it was snug, cozy, and tingly. "Comfy, guys? Then let's go! I still haven't finished my jog... and like, I've got the perfect helpers here if stompers start feeling the heat."

And the five friends' new lives were defined in one single, breathless lift, followed by a resounding, enticing, all-encompassing...

STOMP.

------

A week later, Mika pulled in close to her friends. They were all panting after an intense gym class.

"Hahah, wow, you're talking to Rena again?" Eri leaned in.

"Yeah, with her birthday coming up and all, I can't just leave her over some locker room stuff." Chi rubbed her forehead.

"Speaking of locker room stuff," Eri asked, "aren't you kinda tired after all that running? My feet are killing me."

Chi squealed. "Don't invoke your feet, the tiny weirdos will come and peek at them again!"

Mika chuckled. "Ah, I got that covered on both counts. You don't hafta worry about any more sole molesting."

"Really?" Chi leaned in. "You arrested them?"

"Heheh, you could say they're in confinement!"

Eri blinked. "How?"

With a grin, and a wag of her finger to her mouth, Mika removed her shoe. Eri held her nose as her friends peeled the white gym sock back, while Chi waved a hand to cleanse the air she was stinking up. But soon, they were both staring in awe, dumbfounded, leaning in towards their friend.

Five tiny people were all over her right foot: one girl cleaning between her toes with her tongue; one boy massaging her calloused, tough heel; another boy clipping her tiny toenails, and digging dirt from underneath them. And laying across the center of her foot, her own brother with his buxom girlfriend - shamelessly humping each other and the soft surface of her sole's arch. Each of them was tied to one toe by a piece of tangled, stringy dental floss, meaning they couldn't fall even with her sneaker off and her foot upright. But that support was redundant by this point. They were already glued in by her sweat, bearing layers of dirt and grime on their bodies, as if they were just naturally part of Mika's toejam. And by the looks in their eyes, there wasn't much chance of them leaving.

Jun moaned: "So sweet... Gotta keep her toenails short and sweet..."

Hideo hid in the depths of a wrinkle. "Goddess Mika, the ceiling light burns... Let us back into your sock, where it's warm and safe..."

Saya slurped up anofher glob of sweaty sock lint, crawling back against the large toe. She spotted the other giant girls, and waved at them. "Ah, Eri! Chi! Hiya there! Are we gonna switch owners?"

"Nonono~ NO~ Don't let me go~" Ayaka slammed her hefty breasts into the sole, sucking on the creases of her owner's folding skin, and clinging her tiny fingers deep into its curving hills. "I can't live without Goddess Mika's smell~ Ahhhn... Her musk is my oxygen~"

"Sis..." Ota groaned, collapsing into Mika's sole... Before slowly regaining his energy, sprawling across it, licking stay toejam and sweatdrops from Ayaka's long hair and developped body. "I don't wanna leave... I'm your foot bitch, Mika... Your foot toy..."

Mika giggled at her two friends' shocked faces. She dangled her toes out, delighted to air them out in freshness - and causing the little insects across it to work harder. It was like their motivation rose with every twitch. The dirty blonde explained: "They're addicted to my tanned feet. I've kept them out soaking in the sun for hours, I've showered them once or twice, and I've left them in piles of dirty socks while I sleep... But my bro and his pals never even tried to leave!"

Eri suddenly laughed out loud, her spittle flying at them. "Woah, paaaatheeeetic! I knew these guys were into feet, but that's just hilarious! They're totally sucking those bad dogs."

Chi was flustered, her cheeks red. "That guy - he used to be your brother? He looks like a greasy little pebble!"

"Hear that? I'm a greasy pebble..." Ota repeated mindlessly, his hands rushing over her sole again. He had only a moment of relaxation, before he started squeezing a wrinkle once more.

Ayaka held his arm, sucking on the dirty surface of his body. "I love that~ A filthy little nothing underneath your goddess sis~"

The tanned girl folded her legs, and unleashed her other foot from its wet, socky confines. Still keeping her eyes to her friends, she wiggled the sweaty toes out in the open, and chirped: "Lefty's feeling lonely now!"

Instantly, all five of the shrunken students detatched their dental floss ropes from her foot. They plodded across her leg to the other, where they instantly climbed on, beginning to service the moist sole. Jun shouted, straddling her pinky: "I missed you, lefty!"

And without a word, Mika slipped her shoes back on, kicking them into place. She tucked her playthings in tight, stomping on the heels as a reward for their service. "They're pretty handy little toe rubbers. I haven't felt sore in gym class for a week now. And they haven't had to go outside."

Chi rubbed the tops of the sneakers, still impressed. "Wow. Rest in peace there, little guys..."

"Man, that's pretty useful! Guess even degenerates like them have a place in society." Eri chuckled. "Hell, they might even have their OWN society in that nasty toe lint!"

With worry, Chi pumped her arms up and down. "But isn't it kinda weird to have them switch all the time? Won't they get tired, eventually? And - and what happens when you all get old, and they're massaging wrinkly grown-up feet?"

Mika rested back, rubbing the dirty rubber base of her heels. "Well, yeah, my feet aren't finished growing. They'll get way bigger and juicier when I'm outta school." She hugged the sneakers closely, making sure her toe toys heard. (And judging by their excited wiggling, her message got through.) "But luckily, I just found their old shrink ray, back in my bro's old room. I think my shoes' population is gonna start growing pretty soon!"

"Ehh? More of them?" Eri sputtered.

"No way..." Chi held her hands to her mouth.

Mika kicked back, letting the massages take her away. "Yup, at least twelve people should do... In each sneaker. And I'm gonna have to get some little toys for my other sneakers, and every pair of my socks, not to mention my flats, and those heels. Someday, I'm gonna want to erect a whole resort inside my insoles." She got back up to her feet, shuffling them lovingly. "But until then, my bro and his pals won't mind following me around for a while~"

Chapter End Notes:

owari