- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last Chapter update:

11th of June

 

 

Chapter VIII – In Solution

 


 

 

This period of waiting took too long, so I plan to climb these threads of stomach juices. I light up the dark cave searching the ideal pair of threads. In the beginning I tried to grab a single thread, but even I am too heavy. So, I left my gas cylinder on the bottom and I found out I need at least three threads at once. It’s not too easy to balance out the shaking of her steps and the patient movement of her stomach walls. I have been very high before when I climbed the wall, but now, I am a bit higher although it took longer. My flashlight barely illumes the entire cave. I hold it with my teeth, so at least I can see the next threads. As I slowly climb even higher, I realize to be really glad that the coach is gone. No doubt, it must be pure horror to be inside of someone’s bowels. Squeezed, pushed and slowly soaked and leached by her bile. The remaining oxygen fading… And despite the improbable case all of this did not kill you, the large intestine will do the job. It will remove and drain all the water from your body until you are completely leached out and dry. The coach is aware of what is going to happen to him, I’m sure. He knows he will not experience leaving through her rear exit. He will die down there. Everything behind her pylorus will lead to 100% certain death. But he fucking earned it.

Due to all of this adrenaline I almost forgot about my partly digested skin. It kind of turned me on that a part of my body was ripped off and broken down by her digestive enzymes and then flushed down to her deep gut to be absorbed. It was this colossal power of her that turns me on. She is stronger than thousands of my kind. And physically becoming a part… no… merging (!) with this power that obeys only to her will is the peak of being dominated!! I am so horny right now, but it’s not possible to do anything about it here… Damn you, libido! No, this is ridiculous! Let’s try to get up as far as I can get.

Very deep and loud stomach rumbles begin to resound around me. She hasn’t eaten something for a while, besides… me and some snacks. But neither me nor the forgotten coach were hardly filling, I guess. This is the reason for her stomach to start to boisterously squirm around me as if it tries to reach for me hanging in these threads. These mighty rumbles last very long and echo among the cave. I am paralyzed by the deadly terror and my body shivers. It starts to sound as if it would get very very angry. And her stomach’s anger is the last thing I want to draw on me right now. Its purpose was to fuel her body with energy and nutrients. It’s the only thing this monster is waiting for in its existence. And I am the little being caught in its cobwebs.

To make matters worse, I can hear another well-known noise from above, getting louder and louder. Why?? She wanted to save me! Why is she doing this again?! Water! She fucking lied to me. I stopped counting her lies. It was hopeless. A rushing cascade of another of her refreshments is released by the contractional opening. I lose track of my gas cylinders on the bottom as I am trying to find it with my flashlight. The cascade increases and the threads I’m holding on are torn apart. In the moment of falling down with the flow I constantly try to gasp for breath. However, my face is smeared with acidic slime making it harder to do so. The unremitting cascade changes its angle and hits me, directly pushing me under water. But I could catch some more air before. I search the bottom through my diving goggles and recognize a yellow object near the voracious pylorus. To get there was too dangerous. It’s too far. Too less air in my lungs. And my deep fear of being sucked in by the pylorus made it impossible to come anywhere near that thing. The walls are bloating from the sheer quantity of water. The only air left will be above her stomach. I reach the ceiling and pull me out as I did before. Breathe! Phew… This was really close. I almost ran out of air… My thighs are squeezed by the contractional entrance and I need to pull… me… out completely… which is no problem. I feel a bit like a chimney sweep, but I am really exhausted of fighting against her body. I need to take a rest for a while just listening to her heartbeat.

Partly recovered, I feel strong enough to pull me up even further! It’s not easy and I am only progressing slowly, but after all I do. Some tiny-meters later something from above drops on me. I am completely covered in her slimy slobber. The esophagus starts to bend and expand. By stretching my body, I can only just prevent falling down again. Then she uses her food pipe muscles to presses me down to her stomach again, obliterating my whole progress. I splash into her beverage again as her stomach lost some water during my absence. A larger cavern of air has developed. At the rippled walls I try to crawl out of the water. I fight against the surface tension by pulling me up. I did it! But… the air isn’t too good! Of course, it came from her intestines… The smell is rank and it does not feel like I get enough oxygen from it. My fear from the beast below is countermined by the imagination of being suffocated by Jana’s gases. I need to get my oxygen cylinders before I run completely out of air. Due to the fallen water level in her deadly prison, the way to the cylinders has shorten. I can do it! I take a deep breath of the nasty gases and turn downwards. I point around with my flashlight. The patiently moving walls of her stomach spawn a bleak and imperious feeling as I descend. Their patient movements make my hopelessness clear. I have lost a precise feeling for the passing time, but these walls surround me for like an hour now and they constantly explain: “You have no chance. We have plenty of time. And we will consume you.”

But no! I have to continue fighting! I did not come so far to die now! Okay! I can see it clearly now. Oh, what? Did the gas cylinder move even closer to the pylorus? Shit… I have no other choice than getting closer to it, too. I overcome my illogical fear as my eyes change between starring at the pylorus and at the gas cylinder. I finally reach it and throw in the mouthpiece… oxygen… fuck yeah, I did it!

The monster reacts to my presence as if I would be something familiar. It starts curling its lips and it’s almost like its mouth waters. Time is scarce to pull on the fucking gear on my naked skin and once more started to swim for my life. I hold the gear in my left hand and abruptly try to escape hectically. I knew this would happen! I fucking knew it! The walls around me have changed from patience to excitement! I can feel the water around me stops passing by as I am swimming. Together with the water I get sucked into the direction of her duodenum. I lose grip of my gas cylinder. It is gone again. It went down. In a glimpse of an eye I have to decide between suffocating in her stomach or following my gas cylinder.

My power to fight is depleted. I surrender to Jana’s unstoppable will to ingest me. As the underwater suction pulls me down, I close my eyes. My decision is made. Nevertheless, my choice shall not make a difference again. I can hear stomach-noises… that kind of signals to start moving. I open my eyes wide! Her whole stomach squeezes and presses the whole waterbody into her duodenum with an enormous speed! I have no chance to do anything and vanish into her duodenum before the very gate to her stomach is sealed again.

The duodenum is stretched much more compared to when swallowing the coach since it has a lot of water to suck down. The walls are very slick and pink. A high-pitched sound from below arises periodically as if something is injected into the water from a valve. This does not augur well. The tube I am inside of suddenly twitches quickly by contraction. In the same moment the whole water body together with me drops deeper down. This movement once more demonstrated my defenselessness. I am inside of a giant body and I havn’t got a single chance. She probably does not even notice anything of what she does to me. Maybe sitting somewhere. And maybe chatting via her smartphone. In the same moment when she washes me down into her small intestine.

The twitching continues, I get sucked down further. I am slowly running out of air and about to panic. I can see the beforementioned valve injecting some yellowish clouds. Oh my freaking hell. It’s probably enriched with enzymes to break me down. I continue to swim deeper down into her curved duodenum. I illume a slimy mass on it’s bottom behind the second curve. I seek something yellow. It’s a strong yellow. Like a gas cylinder-yellow. The duodenum’s walls start bouncing. Another twitching announces. I get pushed down an equivalent of maybe four tiny-meters. I stop above the yellow-greenish lake of bile on the bottom of the pipe. I can see another curvature ahead. Together with the other curvature before forming a pit to gather all the junk from above that has not been digested correctly. Like me. The gas cylinder is trapped in it, too. I can reach it. The bile does not only seem very disgusting it is also highly dangerous, I think. It’s so scary in here. And I am slowly running out of air… The noises from above, the heart and the lungs, are now hardly hearable because all these noises from the movement of her muscular intestines, exited and waiting for me down there, were so much stronger.

I need to get my hands deeper inside the disgusting bile. I am so glad I do not have to smell this. But it still feels so nasty. Every movement inside of it is difficult, but I try to rummage through the highly viscous bile. My wounds on my arms start to hurt as the alkaline chemistry corrodes them. Finally, I can feel the mouthpiece! Pulling it out demands much effort, as my arms are glued inside. But… There… it… is… yuck! Dripping in a yellow-greenish mucus. In a glimpse of an eye I quickly try to clean it and put it in my mouth, still partly soaked in the bile. It tastes awful, but I concentrate on breathing. Though, the taste will not get better any soon. To prevent to be sucked down deeper I get my feet stuck inside the thick fluid at the margin. Not too deep, of course. The last twitch occurs. The mighty walls instantly contract and the water flushes down leaving me in here. Slowly I pull my feet out of the swamp and crouch on the tilted and “breathing” duodenum bottom.

Exhausted and out of energy, I recover myself panting. I light up the tube above me. This is where I came from. There is no way to climb these slick walls. But… I will not survive another hour in here. Now being above the water I can hear very deep and long squeaks from below. It is followed by the deep growls I already heard in the stomach, just clearer. As if they were originated in the small intestine. Like a DeJa’Vu, another moment of hopelessness is intensified by these primitive, but superior noises.

 

So, this is where I will finally meet my demise: Inside of Jana’s bowel. I can hear the high-pitched gland from above, ejecting more of the bile. It gradually trickles and flows down the walls into the lake. I close my eyes and take a deep emotional breath as I see the lake slowly rising. Just like the tide in my eyes rises and starts to spill. Most recently, I was so sure she wants to save me… Some larger tears crawl out.

I expected the lake to rise until I was completely engulfed by it. But just a moment later, the duodenum bag starts to flex its muscles more and more. And in one final quick twitch it tilts me, and I am sucked inside the thick swamp between her stomach and her intestines. It is pitch-black, the flashlight is gone.

The warmth of her body is welcoming me and as I float inside her juices, I feel completely weightless.  I sink in deeper in the trapping mud and I can feel the digestive enzymes enter the bite on my naked chest first. A moment later it starts to tickle as well because my carbohydrates are broken down by her enzymes. I am sparkling again… Although I have my mouthpiece inside my mouth, I try to keep my head above with my last ounce of strength. But I can barely move inside this heavy goo. It is futile. Bit by bit, the bile covers my face and gnaws into my flesh of my open wounds; enclosing around my entire body, I disappear. Completely.

 

 

 

Have you found solution

in dissolution?

I’ve never felt this way before.

You make me liquify,

You make me volatile.

Always desired -

 you devour.

My spirit on verge,

My body will merge.

Reduced to bite and slice,

Come on kiss me back to life.

Wanted to safe.

Turned out to be my grave,

This was your only way -

You make me fade away.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

11th of June