- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last Chapter update:

5th of June

Chapter VII – Certain Death


 

This is the most humiliating experience I have EVER lived through. And it will be the last thing I ever will. Her wastewater is released out the carrying and bearing gargantuan realm of her pelvis as my body water is on the verge of being absorbed by it. I will travel through her body, carrying important minerals to her organs, her muscles or her brain. In the end a part of me will also gather up in her bladder before leaking out of her vulva between her tremendous thighs. I am able to surmise a short but relieving groan before I am pressed against the bottom as if everything moves up. The last remnants of my senses are about to decease.

As I undergo this inexorable pain, I live through the deepest moments of my life. I come to a point when Jana and I had a good time together on the roofs of the city. I remember her lips and her smile when I kissed her. It was so reassuring to me in this moment. Her jokes did not only make me laugh they were also making me see the world from a different perspective. Having a person to learn from is such a good, good feeling. I like the way she talks and tells her stories with a rare kind of enthusiasm. I like the way she dances. I like the way she chews her chewing gum. I like the way she spits out a bad taste when walking down the streets… "O please, Jana. Spit me out…"

Just a moment later of sparkling below her partly digested food, right after these words echoed in my brain, an unforeseen force rushes down on me and washes me and the food out of the deep goo like a sudden tsunami!! Something inside of me grasps a new hope and tries to overcome the pain. Rubbing away the last residuals of the slime, I try to ascent to the surface. I can see the coach trying to do the same, but he is kind of stuck below the water surface. As I try to catch up to him, I get aware that I am swimming inside of her beverage. She has just drunken some water which means it has floated inside of her mouth mixed up with her salvia and was then swallowed through her food pipe. Despite the actual disgust towards an orally taken fluid by a human this disgust is dwarfed by the abominable fact that I am already inside of her stomach.

I feel so unreal as I am having this thought, though it is true: I can consider myself part of her partially digested puke. But since I am keen on her, my disgust is ambivalently and partially converted into arousal. When I was laying in her juices, I almost came to the feeling that I had to resign myself to become a part of her body. And it was more than that. It became my desire. But it was just an illusion to calm my mind. I luckily escaped the process of being cleaved by her pepsins and that was what I really wanted. So, my will to survive is back and stronger again!

As I almost reach the surface it feels like the lake in her stomach is covered by the surface tension. The coach and I are not able to break through the surface. As we are thinking about how we could act more water is filled in. The muscular bag expands to the weight of the water and increases its volume. I am using my oxygen reserves since I have fallen into her juices. And I hope I haven’t been in there for too long. A sudden idea flashes into my mind! I try to crawl out of her beverage by holding on to the walls and pull me out. It is very demanding, still. Since I am weakened by my stay down in her acids. But I manage to get out. Once the surface tension is broken I can float on it by laying on my back. I try to relax and recover for a while, ignoring the coach. After a very long period of time, maybe 20 to 30 minutes, we are shocked by a few more gulps of water to join us!

Her stomach is now completely filled with water. I am able to hold on to the ceiling to pull me up through the exit. I manage to grab in there and pull my head and shoulders out of her stomach. If I can reach out my arms even further, I will be able pull me out! I suddenly feel that I am weighted down. Noo!! I was about to escape!!

The water table is about to drop and the exit releases me into her stomach again. As I fall into the dropping water I get sucked down by a maelstrom. It pulls me even deeper under water. In close distance, I can see the coach being sucked into her open pylorus. He can hold on to the edges with his upper arms and shoulders. But his attempts to prevent getting swallowed again still looks pathetic in comparison to the size of the pylorus. His lower body down to his chest already vanished behind her stomach. His time seems to be over, but it does not look better for me since I am sucked further down and the pylorus is getting bigger and bigger as I am getting closer.

In a struggle for his life the coach takes his last opportunity and reaches out for me thus pulling me in as well. I lose control over my legs as they disappear into the hole of certain death! To make matters worse, her whole body starts to move around again as if she is presumably running!! It feels like we were kneaded like a dough which makes it incredible hard for us to prevent sinking deeper. The water is almost completely gone and we can breathe again. The pylorus engulfs me up to my hips so I can avoid being pulled in deeper with my stretched arms on the edges. The almost completely vanished coach is whipped into a screaming frenzy. He still holds on to my ankles, but I can only occasionally see him as the pulsing tissue is blocking the field of vision more and more frequently. With everything he has he fights against his death, but her strong duodenum has finally no difficulty in gobbling him up. It was only a matter of time. He releases me and I have to quickly pull me out as the pylorus seems to contract its gates.

In the last moment I was able to slip my legs out of the hole. In the control of my inner flight instinct I crawl backwards erratically and hectically. Just away… away from this voracious creature. I have to take a quick breathing time …

Investigating the cave with the lightbulb, I realize that her acid juices have been mixed up with the water and threads are now hanging down from the ceilings and walls. Uncountable amount of digestive strings of her mucus sway among her slimy sac … the sac I will probably never leave …

I put on the gas cylinder on my naked skin and try to get an overview of the situation. Everything is still moving around as she takes the longest walk since she ate me. But the strings do not seem to decay any soon. Some of them are long enough to extend over the whole place. They are like pulling threads from a thick-cheesed pizza. Only as dangerous and of the same appetite as cobwebs. Some are forming single threads, others are sagging very much. Others again have branched into two threads with a thin skin of slime in between. And everything swings around to her beat of walking pace.

As I admire the show I come to a darker thought and wonder: “Why did she even drink so much water while she knows that I am inside of her?” She accepted the fact to possibly kill me again. The probability to be still alive after being almost bitten in halves, squeezed by her neck, digested by her stomach, punched to death or sucked into her deeper digestive system by Ms. Pylorus must be fucking zero! There is only one chance to explain the “Why?” She does not care. She was thirsty and thus she drank something. Presumably, she doesn’t think that I am still here. All the sweat was futile. But wait. Maybe, I can punch her again to show her I am still here! I stand up and get into boxing position. One left. One right. A kick. And a tackle. “Do you feel me!? I am still here…”

“&am! I# it $ou?” I can hear her muffled voice! Did she say my name?! Finally!!! Oh my fucking hell! “Yes I am here!” She will not hear me I suppose, but I am more euphoric than ever before. I start jumping for joy and loose some tears as I finally replenish my full hope…  She continues to try to talk to me, but it was all too muffled, and I can only guess what she said. It seems she is sorry, and I think she wants me to give her some vital signs. That’s something I can try out! Her stomach transformed from a nameless life-threatening cave into a safer place. I felt safe. And hope.

 

A couple of minutes pass by …

 

I can see the express train arriving at the station afar. I’ll take this more expensive train as it is faster. But to hell with the tickets! There is still a chance for Sam to be alive. The doors open and I enter the first wagon. The most places are occupied. The train is pretty full. But a nice window seat in front of a random woman is empty. I dropped my backpack on the seat next to me and put my water cup at the window on a narrow board. I start chatting with Lilly’s friends via mobile. I can’t go home now because they still follow me. I can see one of these black dressed people, who were silently following me for about 20 minutes, standing on the platform outside right now. But they do not enter. Maybe they have people in the next town. An uncomfortable feeling started in my belly. “You look pretty sick, are you okay?” I turned my vision backwards around my neighbor seat as the lady in front of me starts talking to me. The train starts. “I always look this way. I’m fine.” I am not interested in chatting with a rando while I have eaten two people, squirming somewhere inside of my body. One of them being a close boy to me. I’ve fucked him. And now I’ve eaten him. How the hell does this feel for him?

Just when I thought about him, I widen my eyes as I feel something scrambling in my esophagus. He must have managed to get out because I have drunken some water before. I’m sorry for him, but its not part of my plans to let him out here. You have to stay in there, little boy! I gather some salvia in my mouth and swallow it. As he fights back, I discreetly swallow one more time. And down he goes, again. Shortly after I start gulping down some fresh air for him, too. This must be very frustrating for him and I feel a bit bad. But also aroused by my power.

Some minutes later, the train is almost there. Nothing really happened and It seems like I can go to Lilly’s place to bring back Sam. But… Ough… what is wrong… A weak feeling of being tracked continued until now. But… It is just transforming into something worse… something different. My belly is turning. I need to stand up, but I lose my balance and fall to the floor. I… release… everything… The embarrassing noises continue to entertain the passengers as I can’t stop puking. “She only repels water.” The woman in front of me starts talking to a commlink. “Look into my eyes!” She squads down to me, occasionally tracking the water on the floor after turning back to my face. “Next time, you better keep an eye on your beverage. I’m done here.” I can see her leaving the train. My remaining salvia drools down to the floor. I spit it out as my heart starts to pump like crazy. I am always one step ahead of you, crazy people. The smile on my face unsettles the people around as I stand up.

“As I said before: I’m fine.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June