- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last Chapter update:

5th of June 

Chapter VI – Two worlds 


 

I almost jumped out of my skin as a voice sounds from her backmost stomach: “Are you finished then? Just shut up or your girlfriend will probably kill us here and now.” “Who is this?!” “E.T.” I hate these jokes. It’s not even funny. And I have not fully recovered my memories, yet. Of course, it is the coach.

The coach is tinkering with his walky-talky device. It must have been damaged when she carried him down. I need to stand up and pull my gas cylinders on my shoulders again for I don’t want to lose them again any soon. My will to survive seems to be senseless but it paradoxically does not vanish that fast. I still believe in her a little. Somehow. Her militant soul has always impressed me by not always choosing the easiest way or by finding the only way possible when finding an uncommon opportunity. What if the flash only shrunk us? Without an effect on her. And she has just a strange way of saving us? Another abyssal growl quakes through the organic cave as my eyes wander along the rumbling ceiling. It literally killed most of my hope that I just gained again… I would kill to see her face now. Now while I am inside of her. Being able to read her. “Fuck Jana! Am I satisfying you? Am I making you feel full? Did I taste great? Or are you at least agitated?”

“Are you really so blind? That crazy nymph just finger-fucked us!” The coach has just stand up and slapped me in the face. It is not that I do not think the same, but I was not sure. “You think…”, “Yes…! Everyone in here is sure, even the dumbest stomach bacteria. That cannibal man-eating-lady wolfed us down and got horny. The idea of eating us turned her on and now she even fulfilled her fantasy.” He silences me with his convincing logic. Although I want to punch him in his shitty face for insulting her. Both of us sit down without a word. We remain speechless for a while.

Until I have a question: “How long do these gas cylinders provide oxygen under these conditions?” “Roughly 120 minutes. Youhas  have passed away about 5 minutes. We have dived roughly 20 minutes before the flash. So, you better spare your gas. We might have 90 minutes left until we suffocate by your girlfriend’s toxic gases before she will consume us. Our bodies and souls.”

He has put his scuba-gear on the floor because it is really heavy and it limits your movement. He stands up from a comfortably looking round shape formed by her organic tissue. He repositions his gear near another contractional circle. It must be her stomach’s exit. The pylorus. It reacts with a few wobbling movements and the walls around it releases some secretion. As the gatekeeper to her intestines, the pylorus is something I don’t want to come too close. The lack of oxygen, the alkaline chemistry, the digestive enzymes, the microorganisms and everything else behind it will lead to certain and painful death. Meanwhile it slowly stops with the secretion… Yuck…

As I stare at this pylorus monster… His ignorant manner has not taken note of how it reacted as he continues to tramp along the slimy floor toward me. The overall smell is not too good, but the air seems to be richer with oxygen than I thought. Since there is so much water in here, the smell is not so biting and it will not harm our lungs as we continue to breathe without gas cylinders.

We continue our brawl. My turn: “One last time she is not my girlfriend! And what the fuck are you doing there anyways? And why did we even shrink to that size and how do we get big again?!” His pointing finger presses on my chest forcefully: “Too many questions big boy. Things you don’t understand.” I step back and lift my arms to defensively hit his hand away from me. “And it seems only our master knows how to undo the shrinking process. But…! Unless we get puked out by her, we won’t get any chances to grow to normal again. Did that even come to your mind? And even then, I don’t think we would grow you (!) back to normal, if we came out alive.”

I am shaking my head: “What is wrong with you people? Are you some kind of cult of lunatics?”, “You better not go too far man.” Our harsh argumentation is interrupted by an announcing happening from above. We can hear some noises. We both light up the ceiling. The contracting entrance of her stomach relaxes and opens up. A light but warm breeze is entering. “Fresher air!” The coach pushes me aside and tries to get more of it directly. Ouch. Wait. Where does that come from? Is she doing this on purpose? Swallowing fresh air?

He left the communication device near the place where he has sat down, near the round “seating”. He has nothing good in his mind and if he has the advantage to communicate to his fellows this won’t end well for me and Jana. He already said it won’t end well for me anyways. So, if she wants to digest me, so be it. Digest both of us then, Jana. But if you’re having a plan, I will help you to save us!

After I determinedly and slowly dropped my gear again I pick up the broken device from the patiently moving organic bottom. I try to twist and break it as the coach spots my intentions. “Hands off!” Crush! It breaks up into several pieces. “Hurray! Now we have two devices, haha!” I laughed victoriously.

“What did you do you little moron?!?” In an expression of pure anger, he runs toward me, stumbling down into the remaining juices as I take a quick look to my right to her pylorus. I can almost reach it with an immediate jump, but he catches me by the feet. I fall face first on the squashy wet floor. He pulls out a knife and scratches my entire back very deep. I scream out loud from the sudden pain on my back! I reach out my hands to throw the scrap into the exit, but I cannot reach it!

He gets on his feet again and pulls me back several meters. I turn myself over to my back.  In a struggle for my life I manage to kick him in his face and free me from his grip. Sitting on my butt I use my released feet and my hands to hectically crawl backwards to the very back of her stomach again. A slowly pulsing and contractive movement suddenly scared me to hell as I have reached the end very quickly. As if a panting beast becomes only just visible in the upper left corner, menacingly flexing over my shoulder; I can recognize her pylorus closer than ever before. 

But It feels like the beast pleases to be touched and pressed because it loses even more secretion now. I swiftly overcome my fear from being sucked in her duodenum and slipped my hands inside the opening in the right moment to drop the scrap. I easily pull out my arms again, but it is not over.

He is going to kill me. I am in anew but different fear of death again. I stand up, ready to fight him. He recovers and draws nearer in a slightly crouched fighting position while waving his weapon. “You are going in there and get it back, or I’ll cut your throat, sunshine.” “Forget it!”, I repeat. I thought I could avoid his swings, but his knife cuts me quickly along my belly. The diver’s suit is slowly disintegrating to shreds as he cuts me several times more! Every time I’m get weaker, but suddenly in one lucky try I manage to disarm him with a single kick! Anyways, my weakened body has no chance against him. He grips me by my neck, punching me in the face several times. I can feel my nose cracking. He does not stop. “You will go in there you little piece of shit… and… get… it… back!” His bloodstained fist slowly disappears with my vision. My consciousness slowly bows out.

Jana’s stomach is my grave. I will die here. Not by her, but at least her body is going to recycle my dead carcass. Motivated by frustration and anger he pushes my subconscious body against her pylorus. It feels like the pressure is stimulating that thing.

His revenge is interrupted by a sustaining growl of her stomach and the whole place shifts. It holds on longer than it did before. He frightfully looks up as we both recognize an increase of a biting acid smell. A thick and smelly fluid is flowing down the rippled walls. “She is starting to digest us!” He anxiously screams “You little sucker killed us!” Slightly aware of the fact that the stimulation of the pylorus probably started the juicing, it was actually his fault by pushing me against it.

 

O boys, are you fighting against me or each other in there? Gosh, this is such a strange feeling. But also empowering again. Divide and rule. Hahaha. Fortunately, something happens in there because this waiting room is boring as hell. I imagined every possible situation already. I think my chances are good to leave this place. Unfortunately, I have had breakfast very early today and my last little meal was hardly filling. My stomach feels so freaking empty. My hunger is growing every minute now. These guys are still very active in there. But… Haha, it seems my hungry tummy rumbles immediately silenced their dispute. See who is in charge here? Well… How long do I have to wait in this stupid room now?

 

“There is no way to escape her abdomen now!” He rapidly puts on his gear again. I am not fully recovered from the pain and the deformation of my face he caused on me, but I recognize that it is getting serious now. I try to recover myself very slowly. The shredded diver’s suit partly peels from my skin. As I try to get rid of its remnants on my legs and feet, I recognize the rising tide of her stomach juices. I get my gear on as well. More and more gurgling sounds start the resound in her organic prison. I got to be quickly now and grab a higher ground by climbing the walls or her juices will liquefy me to the bones.

The smell is starting to prey on my mind and despite the fact these scratches all over my body hurt very much I manage to climb even higher than the coach. I can almost reach the ceiling. Maybe I can find a way to the upper entrance! When I continued my way up, something else seems to happen on the outside. Dull voices are reaching down to us. She starts to talk with someone when suddenly her body starts to move and tilts over. Both of us lose grip and fall into the thick swamp of her deadly juices.

 

 

Finally, someone opens the door. A shy boy, maybe just above 18 entered the room. I stand up abruptly: “Hey! Who are you?”, “Hello. I was… I was told you have to be patient for roughly 30 minutes more.” I was outrageous: “What?! 30 minutes?! For what? I am starving in here and want to get home you little prick!” I intimidated him completely, but still able to get me into a difficult position. “Oh, I can tell them to hurry up. We have some protein bars or some other snacks here, if you wish?” His professional politeness confused me due to his initial shyness, but this was not the biggest issue here. I haven’t been bluffing. I really feel like starving right now. But eating something right now might lead to me digesting Sam… But he would only be in there with my food for maybe 30 minutes and digestion takes far longer so I reply: “Bring me three!”

 

I am soaked in a thick gooey slime. The coach already climbed up again and she has stopped walking around. The bottom is tilted again before I get lifted up a bit. For a short time, I feel very light. She has probably sat down.

In addition to the weakening pain caused by the fall, the high viscosity of her digestive juices enveloping me withstands my will to stand up. Unfortunately, due to my small size, physical properties act stronger on me. I was trapped inside of her juices with my face to the floor. With my last power reserves, I try to push myself up with my arms and shoulders; but the surface tension and the slimy cohesion of her stomach acid is through and through stronger. Thus, keeping me trapped on her stomach bottom.

I back down to her digestion. I feel like I am already a part of her. My carcass slowly sinks into her muscularly stomach walls as they continue to embrace me further and further into her body. My lifeless leftovers float inside of her dissolving swamp. My scratches and wounds all over my body are widened and deepened by her stomach acid. I can still breath through my respirator, but the slowly impaling pain is gnawing on my consciousness. My upper body is invaded by her pepsins and kathepsins enzymes through the scratches, ripping apart my meat from the inside. It tickles, as tiny gas bubbles ascent along my skin to the surface. In the whole process, my body starts to sparkle away. It’s only a matter of time now. The creeping death drawing closer every moment. It’s over. I am dying.

 

Roughly a half hour ago, I have grabbed me a book from the cupboards and sat down munching the protein bars. They were actually very tasty and helped a lot! Then, finally some people entered the room.

We have a bit of a summary of what happened. I convinced myself before, I do not know anything. I am a true liar and closed the case with the words: “After all, I thank you very much. No one of us can tell what happened. And as far as you called the police to follow the thin evidences we have, unfortunately this is all we can do right now. I hope something like this will never happen again. And I hope mine and your friend are fine… Can I call you tomorrow in the afternoon to update me?” They swallowed it. I expected an interrogation, but this was nothing like it. It seems a little bit too easy. I stand up from the chair, shake their hands and finally… I can leave this strange place. But there is one thing left: Apart from my rising hunger, I have a really strong urge to take a piss since a couple of minutes. So, I quickly visit the toilet.

 

I am being absorbed by a girl who fucked me. I remember being choked by her strong hands around my neck… holding me down with everything she got. Biting me… scratching me…

But the last time she bit me, I was already on the verge of being guzzled down… Suddenly her stomach starts to slightly quake and rumble. My mind is back in her acids. It really happens. Jana devoured me and now she is digesting me. And it is not happening very fast. In the beginning, it was happening really really slowly, as the acids are not very strong. But due to my small size, I am already as big as a swallowed chunk of food. Thus, it took very long but I feel being digested. … When she held me in front of her belly, I imagined the agony which the coach was living through. In fact, it was always only me who was going to be tortured and decomposed by his own friend.

Through my goggles I can vaguely see several unknown pieces sinking in next to me… it was not the coach… Did she actually eat something? Oh my god. Jana. I always loved it when you have dominated me. But you make me feel like nothing right now and this is the ultimate domination. A part of me knows I should hate her, but I can’t do anything anyways… A chunk of food is released into her swamp directly above me. It is heavy enough to weigh me down. I am buried by more and more pieces. It is getting even darker as before…

The last things I will vaguely hear are uttered by the shouting coach: “Can you hear this?! She is actually taking a piss while digesting you, hahaha!”

 

Sitting on the toilet seat actually really annoys me, but now it gives me some calm minutes to rearrange my plan and tactics to the new situation of being free. I will have to be careful. They may let agents follow me when I leave this town. This sounds really paranoid, but if they are behind all of this, these people are even more paranoid. They can’t lock me up because they don’t know what happened either. And locking up a confused person is a bad idea anyways. But they may not exclude the chances that I have outwitted them somehow.

Ah... Well, that was relieving. Oops, I should not moan so loudly since I have people with me. I take a quick break at the basin. Washing my hands and face with cold water feels really refreshing. I let the water continue to run and take a short moment. I gaze into the mirror in front of me. I stare deeply into my own eyes…

My sight slowly moves down my body. I uncover my abdomen and rub it slowly. “I can only hope you are still fighting in there, Sam.” Regurgitating you here will draw too much attention. And when they follow me, they can catch me somewhere else and nobody will be able to relate the agent to these people here…

I have to do this. It’s the only logic way. Here and now. Or never. I flex down to the water tap and let my lips engulf the water stream and drink. Drink. Drink… drink. I continue to drink for maybe 5…, 10…, 15…, 20 seconds and take dozens of gulps. I go out of the lavatory and leave this haunted place as the door behind me smashes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Last Chapter update:

5th of June